• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,002 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,002

Fraternizing with the Guests First part

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor
EEA = Eight edge assassins

"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

Notes
Here is another chapter! :pinkiehappy: Stay tuned to see what comes next. :yay:

Even in the worst of her days, the Princess of Friendship might rejoice in some control and some ability to not get blocked, but today that had simply been thrown out the window, after seeing so many impossible things in a short period, just less than two hours, there was nothing she could do but be dumbfounded.

But a certain voice commanding and backed by power shake her from her trance by asking a question.

"Isn't that so, Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

The voice belonged to a skeleton that without a single iota of meat on its bones was able to speak and move, the question managed to make her start on automatic pilot, and almost immediately she began to react again.

"Huh, huh? O-oh yeah, but with the current state of Canterlot I don't think that's possible."

"That will not be a problem, the solution is already in our hands."

The skeleton began to walk towards the throne room, when he finally disappeared through the hole in the wall followed by his entourage and the renewed commander, they all came out of the trance and followed him with caution, when he reached the center of the throne, he staked the butt of the scepter in the same spot the storm king had nailed it earlier.

*TUMP*

Immediately tendons of magical steam began to spread everywhere to cover all of Canterlot, repairing all the disasters and damages of the last days, repositioning stalls and their contents, when the restoration was finished, the petrified princesses began to be covered with luminous cracks and when the last of the magical mist was finally introduced through the cracks, the layer of stone that covered them slowly crumbled, freeing them from their prison and allowing them to take a breath for the first time in almost 72 hours.

After being completely de-petrified, they all fell to the ground extremely exhausted, as if they had used a huge amount of magic in one go, they were breathing heavily, their eyes were closed, and their heads lowered, but the unfamiliar voice made them open their eyes and turn towards the source.

"Well, that solves the problem."

The princesses' reaction was immediate, they all widened their eyes, Cadence simply stumbled while walking backward and fell to the ground when she saw the figure standing in the center, Luna and Celestia exclaimed at the same time:

"A necromancer!"

The Equestria diarchy immediately began to gather what little magic they had left to attack the creature, when a lavender blob that shot from the side of the room, interrupted them by tackling the monarch of the sun with such force that they reached up to where was the princess of the night immediately, becoming a tangle of limbs, when they stopped all that was heard were sobs, which brought the princess of love out of her stupor who immediately approached the pile of alicorns and asked cautiously:

"Twilight, is it you?"

The only response she received was a pull into a tight hug and a few words between sobs.

*Sob* "I-I thought th-that *sob* l-I had l-los- *snif* l-lost you *sob* f-for *sniff * e-ev-ever" *sob*

The emotional moment was interrupted by the door to the throne room, which was thrown open violently.

*SLAM*

At the door was a group of 30 gorillas commanded by Grubber.

"Surrender in the name of the Storm King!"

All the Equestrian inside the room directed their eyes towards the entrance, while Ainz gave a tired sigh and then turned around slowly, but the gesture did not go unnoticed by the diarchy, since it seemed something curious that a being without lungs would perform such action.

"Haaah"

Well, I already offered the carrot when preparing the city and Tempest, thank goodness we had two unicorns to test beforehand, it was a real surprise that the normal healing spells were not able to restore a broken horn, only the 9th level spells and higher worked or specialiced spells of the torturer job class, I still do not understand how it is a kind of curse that applies the 'crippled' status, but now...

"Aah yes, the assistant."

The calm and relief that the princesses felt when being released and reunited with Twilight, disappeared completely with those words that were said with a gloomy tone, their manes suddenly ruffle.

For his part, when Grubber finally paid some attention to the individuals in the room, especially the absence of a certain king within it, he also noticed the new presences; which prevented him from notice about the rest of the changes of everything, who can notice out anything while having in front a skeleton that talks and walks; his immediate reaction was perfectly understandable.

"AAaaaaaaah!, Attack, attack, attack!"

The gorillas took the front with the shield in hand and began to advance, seeing this the princesses stood up and prepared for combat.

An instant later, everyone inside the room froze, an overwhelming pressure that prevented them from even breathing properly descended on the entire room, everyone was paralyzed by the same feeling, fear, to the horror of everyone present the origin was clear, the skeleton was enveloped in a dark aura, similar to smoke, but much denser and darker.

The princesses of the sun, the moon, and love, barely managed to breathe, were completely alarmed, while the M6, Twilight, and Spike already knew this feeling, and even that did not make it easier for them to bear it, the luckiest were those who already were passed out since they did not witness what happened next.

Having deployed his aura of despair at the lowest level, he began to use something that he was not used to, after all, it was something that did not exist when Yggdrasil was a game, the bloodlust or killing instinct; at first it spread completely around him, but hearing the groans of pain from those behind him, he controlled it and began to direct everything in front of him, then he was concentrating and projecting it over the central columns of the soldiers.

For the mares and the dragon, the story they witnessed was completely different, after the fear a wave of physical pain made them collapse on the ground and groan in pain, although it only lasted a moment, the impression they left was permanently recorded and fully cemented afterward.

*Nnngghh* *Ggghann* *Wwrrghaa*

(Bloodlust is directed forward)

*Hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu* *Cough cough*

*GHASPH* (collective)

As soon as they could regain their composure a little, they all realized that only they had recovered, while the storm king's soldiers were even in a worse state than they had been through.

The image in front of their eyes forced the M6s and Spike to look away, the Diarchs of Equestria who had had a larger share of bloody conflicts than their peers were able to keep their composure more, but were equally stunned, while the princess of love was frozen with horror.

The gorillas had dropped the shields that had been of little use to them and were writhing in pain, at least the little they could move, but the two central columns were practically immobile and bleeding from behind their masks, then the two central ones simply collapsed, their bodies turned a reddish paste on the ground.

*GHASPH!* (Collective)

*Gruwwlghhaghh* -Cadence was unable to endure it and retched-

A few seconds later, the aberration was repeated in the second row and almost immediately after the third, until finally the former assistant commander was left alone in the sight of the Overlord.

"You see, Grubber," -said the skeleton- "there are three things that bother me in a specific way," -the pressure on the assistant was increasing slowly- "the third is the waste, either of resources, personnel or time," -the hedgehog was completely immobilized on the ground by the pressure- "and you have absurdly wasted all three, the second thing is laziness," -the blood began to come out of his eyes, ears, and mouth- "those who are incapable of striving to fulfill at least the minimum that is required of them... they are scum," -said the skeleton with a voice that announced unfathomable torment to whoever incurred in that point- "and what bothers me the most is slavery, fortunately for you, you have only incurred two of the three, otherwise, your suffering would be as long as your natural life, just as it will be that of that foolish king."

With these words, Grubber shared the same fate of the gorillas before him, now he was just a red paste on the ground.

To say that the Equesters were horrified would be insufficient on all levels, Cadence had vomited after seeing the first gorillas die, even the diarchs were pale from the grotesque and incomprehensible way of killing, the M6s that were still conscious were not better, Dash had looked away immediately after seeing the first ones die, Twilight would have thrown up if she had something in her stomach, AJ and Spike weren't as lucky, they had eaten something on the ship, Pinkie Pie had followed the example of Rarity and Fluttershy as soon as the first gorillas died, as for Tempest, she was beginning to raise serious doubts about whether she had made the right choice when she turned to see the king's entourage, she realized that they had not been fazed as if they hadn't felt the pressure from just now, what's more, the maid seemed to be holding back her urge to smile as much as she could.

At the precise moment that her former assistant died, all the pressure dissipated and the dark aura that had been surrounding her new master disappeared without a trace.

I'm not sure what to think about this, even in the service of the storm king, I did come into combat, but even the bloodiest are not even the shadow of what I just saw, I think, if I hadn't seen at least blood on the battlefield, I would have thrown up too, but I still think I won't be able to eat anything red or ground for quite a while without retching.

All this was going through the mind of the commander until her musings were suddenly interrupted by her new master.

"Commander Tempest Shadow."

"Y-yes, Ainz Ooal Gown-sama!"

"Take these soldiers, go around the city and organize the remaining troops, order the withdrawal, that they return to the outpost and wait for new orders, there should not be a single ship left in the city, oh, right, although the 'Rollback' should have taken care of everything, make sure no one is tied or chained, when finished, come back here."

"It will be done as ordered immediately… erm *Glup* Your Highness… w-what should I do with whoever… resists."

The unicorn asked, fearful that the answer was something she was unable to fulfill.

"Mmhm? oh, yes, I'll take care of straightening the rioters later, just grab them, but just in case, Lupusregina Beta."

"Order, Ainz-sama."

"Accompany the commander, if a soldier belonging to my new kingdom opposes obeying the orders, you will assist the commander, and if those who oppose are Equestrians or their allies... just intimidate them without hurting them; it will be enough to just stop their meddle, you can withdraw."

"It will be done as ordered."

Both answered in unison, while bowing, when they got up, they took several steps back before turning around and leaving the room to carry out their orders, but not before herding the soldiers who were still alive as fast as they could, curiously for the unicorn, everything was much easier and faster when the maid smiled widely.

Hearing the skeleton's words, not only had Tempest felt relief, the feeling was shared by the rest of the Equestrians within the room.

Well, with this, this matter is settled, it only remains to clean up the mess and wait for the meeting, mmm... who will be better for the job? Ha! Right! I already know who I will entrust the heaviest part too.

"Albedo"

"Yes, Ainz-sama."

"Order a group of Kyouhoukou's subordinates come to take care of most of the cleaning, after that, bring a couple of maids come to do the deep cleaning, I doubt that the princesses servants have the stomach necessary to clean it, besides, leave dirty the house of others after visiting, would be of bad manners of our part."

Hearing the name of the area guardian, the supervisor of the guardians trembled slightly in a barely perceptible way and hesitated for a second to speak, which was not miss by the Equestrians, who noticed this slight change.

"I-immediately, Ainz-sama."

The female in armor, now known as Albedo, placed her extended left hand on the side of her helmet and seemed to speak to someone in a low voice, as soon as she lowered her hand, a new portal opened, and from it spiled a multitude of cockroaches, their sizes were quite varied, some even reaching the size of foals.

The bugs did a quick job of all the remains, when they finished they left no trace, not even a piece of bone, the only thing that remained was the smell of blood and the metallic equipment, as soon as the cockroaches left; the portal closed and a new one opened a moment later, two females with maid uniforms came out, both had short blonde hair, wearing a different hairstyle from each other.

Both maids bowed before the skeleton without even letting go of their cleaning implements, the bow was filled with deep respect and admiration, something that did not go unnoticed by the monarch of the sun, immediately afterward they began to clean.

The speed at which the servants worked was astonishing, their speed and efficiency easily putting even the best servants in the palace to shame.

When she saw the new maids arrive, Twilight couldn't help her surprise causing the words to escape her mouth.

"More humans! How is that possible?!"

Unfortunately, this time the silence of the room allowed her whisper to be captured by the Overlord's higher senses.

What did she just say?! How does she know how one look like or about them at all? This is something that needs to be investigated as soon as possible!

After a short moment, the maids finished cleaning and withdrew, but not before bowing once more before the skeleton, with the surprise that dominated the natives by what they had just witnessed, the fact that these last two portals were not felt got completely over their heads.

After what he had just heard, Ainz was nervous and his concern increased and increased and when his nervousness reached its limit, the 'ES' activated, calming him down just in time for him to pay attention to the words of the monarch of the sun, who spoke cautiously and in a completely neutral tone.

"If you can spare me a moment of your time, Mister Ainz Ooal Gown is-"

But she was interrupted by the female in armor.

"It's Ainz Ooal Gown-'SAMA'', for an inferior being to try to speak as an equal to a supreme being, it is grossly disrespectful!"

The supervisor said annoyed as she began to lift her ax, an overwhelming pressure almost causing the princess to fall to her knees were was standing.

"Enough Albedo, that will not be necessary, they are not my subordinates, in addition, we are both rulers, if she always spoke to me with such respect, we would only be able to generate friction between our nations for nothing, as long as she does not disrespect me directly there is no problem. "

The last words were said while placing his gaze on the alabaster alicorn, which gave the princess chills.

All this exchange was quite revealing for the princess of the sun, she understood that, firstly, apparently, they had no intention of taking Equestria, secondly, she had to maintain as much of the formalities as possible, and thirdly, apparently her subordinate was almost as powerful as he was.

When Albedo's anger was completely controlled, Princess Celestia was able to continue.

"Ehemm, I am very sorry if I have come to seem rude or disrespectful since all of you speak a perfect equestrian, I assumed there would be no communication problem, but it looks like I was wrong, for which I apologize."

Celestia said while bowing slightly apologetically when she finished.

"It doesn't matter at all, you can continue speaking normally."

Ainz replied while making a gesture that indicated the null importance of the subject with one of his hands.

The monarch of the sun was the only one who could maintain her composure, thanks to the millennium of politics that she had faced by herself, the others did not have the same luck, until a moment ago, for everyone present, the scene was impossible to digest, the creature that until a moment ago seemed more dangerous to them than the Tartarus itself, now projected an aura of royalty that was quite comforting.

"Thank you very much, as I was saying, although we greatly appreciate your presence in this time of need, your appearance raises many unknowns and, to tell the truth, everyone present would be reassured, and would appreciate if you were willing to answer some questions."

Celestia spoke, modulating her voice, choosing her words carefully in the face of the strange situation in front of her.

"Mhm, it is something sensible, however, I think that at this time it would be a better idea for the rulers to show themselves, this would reassure their subjects, especially after a situation like the one that happened."

The princesses were once again silent, they were so worried about what the creature in front of them might do, that going out to calm their subjects had not crossed their minds.

"Besides," -continued the Overlord- "If I remember correctly, Princess Twilight has a festival to prepare, or rather re-track, although I am sure that the 'Rollback' function of the scepter should have corrected practically everything, the choice it remains up to her, for me, there is no difference in the order of events. "

The one who was able to get out of the trance first and speak to answer was the monarch of the night.

"So if I may make a suggestion, I think my sister, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and her friends who are still conscious, should take care of the festival, while Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and I keep you company during that time, in addition to taking care of those who are unconscious."

"I have no problem, however, I hate repeating myself, so questions will have to wait until everyone is assembled."

The diarchy crossed their eyes and nodded slightly, then Celestia spoke up.

"We agree with that, if you don't mind then we must retire to check on the status of my little ponies and the festival."

"Mmhm, go ahead."

Is it really that how she calls his subjects?!, I can't believe it!, I almost let out a laugh! Luckily my face can't make expressions!. -thinked the Overlord-

After a courtesy farewell, the groups separated, in the throne room the princess of love, the princess of the night, and the three mares were still unconscious, while the rest left the room.

But when the door closed, the words couldn't wait any longer.

"With all due respect princess, but are you kidding right? It can't be that you're seriously thinking about leaving them in the company of that… that… THING!"

The first to be heard was Rainbow Dash's hoarse voice, which fully reflected her disbelief and concern.

"And what do y'a suggest that we do, huh? You've already see how powerful that thing is! f'r heaven's sake!, it made seven beings mush without even moving!" -The farmer answered furiously, releasing all the stress that she had been accumulating with her cries of impotence-

"Applejack, I understand how you feel, but I think it's best to hear Princess Celestia's opinion on this first." -said Twilight trying to calm things down- "but I agree that we can't isolate ourselves completely, *shigh* I don't even want to suggest it, but I have to ask you, Spike, could you stay?"

The princess asked her assistant in a voice that indicated that she would understand if he did not.

"W-what? But why?!"

"I'm not going to force you Spike, but we need someone who can stay and discreetly warn us if anything happens, I know I'm asking too much of you and I'll understand if you don't want to."

"No, the others are still unconscious, it is best to have more help, but, what can I do? My physical strength is not a great thing, nor can I use magic that is capable of harming that." -The little dragon replied with concern-

"And you don't need to be capable of it, what I want to ask you to do, is that you just be there, I want that if something bad happens you send me a piece of anything, no matter what it is, either to me or to princess Celestia and I also want you to take care of yourself, not to put yourself in danger for anything."

The alicorn spoke trying to calm the little dragon's worries.

"I-it's alright, I-I'll do it." For Rarity... well and for the others too. "Leave it to me, I'll take care of letting you know if something happens."

Spike said as he tried to put on a mask of bravery.

"I appreciate it very much, but please be very careful."

The princess of friendship said goodbye to her assistant, with a look of concern and gratitude, everyone followed him with their eyes until he entered the room again, as soon as the door closed, her attention was focused again on her mentor.

"Princess Celestia, what are your thoughts? For me, since he appeared through that portal, I have not been able to assimilate almost anything, everything happened very quickly, I would like to hear your opinion as we walk."

At the request of her former student, the monarch of the sun simply sighed and nodded, after which they all headed to the exit to attend the preparations for the festival, as soon as they began to walk, the conversation continued, who broke the silence was Princess Celestia.

"You see, it is a story practically forgotten, even for my sister and me, we heard it in our childhood as a story of yesteryear, sometime in the past of our world there was necromancy, the arcane art of controlling the dead , there were even those who practiced it among all species, all the knowledge of it came from a single creature of unknown race, the stories describe him as an individual so thin that he practically looked like a skeleton, his furless skin reinforced his cadaverous appearance, he was a bipedal creature, and its magic was very powerful, many of the races were horrified by its practices and when the most vile and heartless individuals of each people began to follow its teachings, many nations united to make war on them,This conflict lasted about two full years, the stories told that the first year was a bloody and somewhat balanced battle, but the second year, the battles were constantly tilting in favor of those who opposed necromancy, apparently everything was tilted in their favor after he was killed the first time."

Hearing this, Dash became unbalanced and almost fell face down from where she was afloat.

"Wait for a second!, what do you mean the first time? Isn't it supposed that when someone dies there is no going back?"

"The stories told that the creature always reappeared one or two days after they killed it, but whenever it did it was weaker, the battles continued to take place that way until the creature stopped reappearing on the battlefield, that's how I knew what it was."

Ecstatic to hear a story that practically no one knew, Twilight's excitement made her voice her conclusions.

"I see, so that's why the moment you saw him screamed 'a necromancer'."

The farmer, who was still somewhat upset, spoke in the most neutral way she could.

"Excuse me princess, but a' don't understand, wha' that has t'a do with yer decision."

"You see Applejack, in the stories it was said that the creature hated all life, sacrificed his subordinates as if they were something disposable, and with the short time I treated this being I realized several things, first of all, what he did in the throne room, it is something that the creature of yesteryear was never heard to do, so it is certainly more powerful than the one in the stories. "

"Yeah, she's right, after all, he received a head-on attack that had the power of the four of us combined, without even defending himself, and he just laughed at it!" -spoke to herself Twilight-

Hearing her former student, Princess Celestia's eyes widened and her mouth was ajar, she had to reconsider the level she had put him on.

"O-ok, right, then it would be clearer to say that it is much, much! More powerful than the one in the stories, *shigh* secondly, I can say that the warrior who accompanied him is almost as powerful as him, and If I'm correct, he has more servants, thirdly, that presence, that way of speaking, *shigh* I'm sure not only is his strength monstrous, his intelligence should not be underestimated."

These words left the mares thoughtful.

"At least for now" -continued the princess- "All his actions and words point to the same thing, it seems that at this moment he has no intention of taking Equestria or causing damage, otherwise we would not be here, for now, we have to Concentrate on check out the status of Canterlot and all the ponies, we also have to reorganize the guard, I'm sure it is a mess. "

The alicorn paused a little when they were about to reach the entrance, turned to the elements, and gave her instructions.

"Later, when we are talking to him, try to get as much information from him and his subordinates as possible."

After hearing the princess's motives and reasons, they all nodded, even though AJ and Dash were reluctant to do so.

"Now, Twilight, it's your festival, where we help you." -Princess Celestia said with a slightly more animated tone-

After some quick instructions, they all separated to carry out their tasks as quickly as possible and calm the masses, assuring them that everything had been resolved and that the festival would now take place with a slight change of schedules in the development table, since everything it had been delayed by several hours, even days compared to the original schedule.

While all this was happening outside, inside the throne room different events were happening.


AN: RIP grubber :fluttershysad: to tell the truth I kill him because I was unable to give him some kind of position anywere, so meh. :trollestia: