• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,002 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,002

The After Party Third part

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor
EEA = Eight edge assassins
SOC = Summit of the Creatures
E.E.A. = Equestria Education Assembly
"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

Notes
Here is another chapter, also I must thank to 'The hat man' for let me make a reference to his story 'The iron horse', I will not recount his whole story just going to put it as part of the events in the timeline, it is a pretty good story I recommend it.

The M6s were minding their own business, Twilight listened to Turing as she gave her damage report, and commented on her latest sensations, Fluttershy checked Applejack and Rainbow, while Rarity and Pinkie were busy rearranging everything that had not received any damage in the battle, but they all wore a calm expression; They were relatively happy, everything had been solved and the Sorcerer King assured that it would be impossible for Sombra to return once more; the only ones with a serious and immutable expression were the diarchs, which did not go unnoticed by Starswirl.

"King Gown, on behalf of Equestria, I humbly appreciate the assistance provided at this time of uncertainty." -Said the monarch of the sun while bowing slightly- "and I apologize if I seem impolite, but I do not have the pleasure of meeting your companion, with us is Starswirl, one of the pillars of Equestria, recently rescued from limbo by the Princess Twilight."

Said the alabaster alicorn as she indicated with one of her hooves the unicorn next to her and he bowed slightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness."

"The pleasure is mine, this is Demiurge," -said the Overlord pointing with one of his hands to the demon who immediately bowed- "one of my most trusted subordinates, as for my help, it was not a big deal, the one who truly did all the work was Princess Twilight, she just needed a little reminder of what she was capable of."

Hearing this, the monarch of the sun raised an eyebrow and was about to request more information about it, but was interrupted by the youngest of the princesses.

"Hehehe, yes well, see princess, when King Sombra destroyed the elements and the tree of harmony, I felt that something had broken inside me," -said the lavender alicorn as she approached after finishing with Turing, while the rest of the mares came up behind as she spoke- "so I thought that the magic of the elements was lost forever."

"I understand you perfectly when it happened, I felt as if a part of me had died suddenly." -added the unicorn-

"That's right, but when the Sorcerer King arrived and subdued Sombra, he reminded me that the elements did not contain what they represented, then I remembered that previously we used the power of harmony, even without having the elements, which means that we are also a representation of the elements!"

"As for that, later we have to meet to figure out how to replace the destroyed tree." -contributed the monarch of the sun-

"That will not be a problem, later I will be in charge of summoning the rest of the pillars, we created it, I am sure we can recreate it." -Said the unicorn with confidence and a slight smile on his face-

"Fufufu, but what arrogance."

Demiurge's silky and calm voice interrupted the Equestrian's conversation, causing reactions of surprise and annoyance.

"Exactly what do you mean by that, Mister Demiurge." -said Luna narrowing her eyes as she looked at the demon.

"I apologize, I have spoken out of turn." -Answer this with a tone and a smile that clearly expressed that I was not sorry in the least-

*Shigh* "Demiurge" -the Sorcerer King admonished his subordinate with a serious tone-

"Yes, I apologize." -said the demon again bowing, and this time he seemed sincere-

Well, I'm sure to let them known by now won't cause any havoc. "What my subordinate implies is that you did not create the tree of harmony,"

"WHAT?!"

This caused an absolute surprise, it was something simply inconceivable.

"That's ridiculous! We form it, we embed part of our essence in it!"

The furious unicorn replied, this caused the demon to frown, but before he could do or say anything, his master interrupted him with a signal indicating him to wait, while the princesses briefly met each other's gaze with concern.

"Besides, how can you be so sure? You are a newly crowned king as far as I know! The pillars and I created the tree over a thousand years ago!"

The first to try to calm things down was Twilight.

"C-calm down, please Starswirl, I'm sure the Sorcerer King hasn't finished speaking, you have to listen to all his words so as not to misinterpret what he's trying to say, hehehe."

Taking a look around, the reactions of the princesses and the elements cast doubt on the unicorn, so he forced himself to calm down.

"Indeed, you are still linked to the different facets of harmony," -continued the Overlord- "but you were not its creators, that is, you did not create the tree of harmony, harmony impelled you to create it to reinforce the links if the Everfree forest got out of control, it was due to the sudden disappearance of the tree," Although it also influenced that mare was inside it. "But Princess Twilight re-imposed the presence of harmony, I can assure you that there will be no problem with the forest again, and as for your question, I will only say that time is not a problem for the master of life and death."

Ainz replied taking towards the end the 'wise king no.7' posture, lying a bit to the side and with his chin slightly raised.

"Wait, are you saying that the tree of harmony has a consciousness of its own?"

Twilight asked with a face that said 'please don't talk nonsense, has he lost his mind?

"Indeed princess, as fact, I am completely sure that harmony has been keeping on track in important inflections which benefits it the most over time, at least since it gained consciousness, of which I am sure is much longer than what encompasses your modern history, you, the pillars and if I'm not mistaken there is a third group of creatures linked at this time to harmony, all of you could be considered its extensions."

How did he say? One more group of creatures? I do not understand, only the pillars and I can use the elements before the sisters could also, but after Nightmaremoon it was no longer possible.

Just when everyone had recovered from the shock and Twilight was about to ask a question, the king's subordinate cut her off speaking first.

"Ainz-sama, it's about time."

"Umu, well, if you'll excuse me I must retire, I still have a lot to do in my kingdom, [Gate]."

With this the portal opened and the Overlord passed through, followed by the demon and finally the men in armor, but the guardian did not retreat without first giving a word of warning.

"By the way, Starswirl-san, I recommend that you watch your tone when speaking with my master, not all of his subordinates are as controlled as I am, have a good day."

With his last sentence he made a respectful bow to the princesses and withdrew, but, although the words and the gesture were cordial, Starswirl was sweating profusely and once the portal was closed, the unicorn let out a breath that he did not know he was retaining.

* Wheezz * "For heaven's sake, what was that?! It felt like he was going to crush me with his very presence!" -said the unicorn alarmed-

"Indeed" -said the princess of the night- "however, it is nothing compared to what the presence of the Sorcerer King is capable of."

"Princess Luna, This is not a time for jokes, if certainly is true that judging for the amount of energy used to open that portal can be called overwhelmingly powerful, Its demeanor does not reflect a presence that powerful." -Spoke the unicorn with a reproachful tone-

"This is not a joke," -answered the youngest of the princesses seriously- "I saw first hoof what even his mere servants are capable of doing, it is precise because of how much they are capable of changing their attitude and the aura it projects, which we think you have to be extremely careful when dealing with them, *shigh* when he dethroned the Storm King, using only his presence, reduced an entire platoon of soldiers to creature churning; if not for the help of Princess Luna, I'm sure I would still have nightmares about it; he has absolute control over the pressure that his presence exerts, or where it directs it."

"I'm so sorry, Princess Twilight, but it's hard for me to imagine such a thing, your behavior completely contradicts what you're saying."

*Shigh* "His intelligence is truly monstrous," -interrupted the monarch of the sun, causing everyone to pay attention- "I intended to control the conversation and with the help of Starswirl's intellect I would try to get more information about him, but it seems that he completely saw through my intentions and neutralized them before I could get anything done."

They all had confused looks on their faces at her words, and upon realizing this, Celestia decided to extend her explanation.

"The information he gave us about the tree of harmony, or simply harmony as he said, he had no reason to share it, he could have simply silenced his subordinate; using merely an affirmation, prevented us from controlling the subject and taking it for another course to get more information; Starswirl, personally think that the most terrifying thing about the Sorcerer King, is not his power, even though he has already shown that his title of 'master of life and death, is not simply presumption or self-glorification."

"Master of life and death? What do you mean?" -interrupted the unicorn intrigued-

"During the Creatures Summit, an event that takes place every several years in which leaders or representatives of all nations gather, when the troops that were still loyal to King Storm attacked, he invoked something, no, someone that no one was able to recognize by sight, but even so we all knew who it was, he… invoked death itself and it immediately recognized him as its master, bowing down before him." -Explain Twilight-

"That's ridiculous! There is no one capable of controlling the cycle of life!"

"Starswirl," -continued Celestia- "at this point, there is still much that we do not know about the Sorcerer King, but there are several of which we are pretty sure, his magic is immensely powerful."

"He's able to even subdue Discord with ease." -Luna contributed-

"His intelligence is unmatched."

"We believe that he is capable of creating plans that span years and executing them to perfection." -Spoke Twilight-

"He is capable, not of summoning like anyone else, but creating tangible objects with magic."

"In the first meeting with him, he created a gigantic throne with divine finishes, completely made of solid black marble without any effort." -Added Rarity-

"He is capable of controlling the weather."

"He cleared in seconds a storm that covered all of Canterlot with a class five hurricane already formed, and he calls it a party trick! Not even someone as amazing as me is capable of doing that." -Said Rainbow Dash muttering with annoyance the last part-

"The first time we saw him was without the mask and gloves he was wearing today, and the first thing I thought about him was 'a necromancer', but when I began to understand the extent of his power, I immediately discarded that notion, it could be that we may be meeting a true god for the first time." -concluded the monarch of the sun-

The exchange of comments between Celestia and Starswirl, with contributions from the elements and the other princesses, continued as they explained the things they knew or commented on the things they knew, they only took a short break when one of the guards introduced himself and ordered him to coordinate a contingent to escort the villagers that Shadow had mastered back to Ponyville in the company of the elements and Twilight, after which, the diarchs spoke for a while more with the unicorn, it goes without saying that when the conversation ended, the unicorn already he wasn't so sure of his first impression.

"If everything you have told me is true, somewhere there must be some indication of its existence in the past, I will contact the rest of the pillars so that they are attentive in case they find any information about him, if the name Ainz Ooal Gown or his heraldry are found somewhere, I'm sure we can find some clue to his goals."

"Travel safe." -Luna said goodbye with a brief hug-

"And be very careful, especially when you're following a trail." -finished Celestia-

"Of course, I will be in regular contact every month." -Starswirl said goodbye and after making a small bow, he left the throne room to continue his journey-

In Grogar's lair, a furious scream was heard.

"THAT MORON!"

When the ram's crystal sphere couldn't penetrate the walls of Canterlot Castle, he was shocked.

"Wow, so they found some way to protect themselves from divination, interesting."

Then he stopped trying, after several days his curiosity spiked him again and he went to see the state of the crystal that he used to summon him, but at the very moment when he used the magic circle linked to the crystal to confirm the status of the tyrant pony, the magical arrangement glowed and it just shattered like ordinary glass when hit, and the crystal that anchored the king's soul turned to dust, when the meaning of that finally registered, he became extremely furious and screamed his curses with contempt.

Hearing it, Chrysalis and Tirek exchanged inquiring glances, but Cozy was the one who gave voice to the thoughts of all three.

"I think that for someone things did not turn out as expected."

"Mhm" -was the only answer from the other two-

A moment later, a muttering ram came out of one of the bedrooms and when it was finally back in the bulge on which the crystal ball was located, it spoke to the rest.

"The three of you should be enough for my plans, that idiot of Sombra managed to get himself killed instead of dispersed, there is no magic that can bring him back now."

With this news echoing in their minds, Cozy Tirek and Chrysalis exchanged glances and wondered wordlessly 'Did Equestria kill? Is that possible?' but deep down, the changeling just looked back so she wouldn't look out of place.

I wonder what Ainz-sama's main goal will be?

"I trust that the death of this stupid will serve as a sufficient example for you to understand, now, you will obey me or share the destiny of Sombra."

The three understood immediately, it was not a question, it was a threat and an ultimatum together, they all nodded repeatedly and quickly.

"Well, this will be your task," -said the ram as he began to project shadows and images on the sphere to illustrate his explanation- "you will work together, you will recover my bewitching bell from the top of Mount Everhoof, it is inside a cave, the ascent will not be easy, you have to work together like it or not, the mountain is protected by ancient magic, so simply flying to the top or teleporting is out of the question."

"Working together? You say it as if working alongside a leech is possible."

Chrysalis spoke while looking suspiciously at Tirek, but he was not silent.

"HA! Says the parasite of feelings."

More insults were immediately crossed, and a moment later, Cozy contributed his own opinion.

"I don't understand why you argue, you are both like mosquitoes, drink from others without their permission!"

Then the discussion became a pitched battle of insults that lasted only a minute, Grogar had had enough, with a pulse of his magic he threw the three against the nearest wall fixing them in the process, he advanced towards them, and with each step that took the pressure on their limbs and necks increased.

"Be quiet, buffoons! I don't care if you hate each other or want to kill each other, you are going to work together to get my bell back whether you like it or not, I am much more powerful than you, will! OBEY!! " -said the last part increasing his threatening voice-

They all squawked affirmative answers with as much volume as they could, which was barely audible by the pressure on their necks, after receiving their answer, Grogar looked at them for a few more seconds and then released them.

"But I can understand your skepticism, so maybe a demonstration is necessary."

He cut off the flow of his magic by letting them fall to the ground, he touched one of the golden buttons on his harness and from this sprouted a sphere of condensed magic with a slight yellow glow, and with a movement of his hoof he threw it towards Tirek as if he had no Importance, he took the sphere and looked at it in disbelief for a moment, and immediately afterward he devoured it as fast as he could, the effect was immediate, his body increased in size and he regained his muscles, at the same time his horns grew, after leaving so behind his frail and old state, he couldn't help but bend his arms and kiss one of his biceps.

"Grogar's magic IS powerful, that little sphere had as much magic as there is in the entire city of Manehattan."

That is only a small sample of my power," -said the ram with a presumption- "now, move!, the faster my bell is brought to me, the sooner Equestria will be under my power!"

Grogar finished at the same time that he transported them to the forests at the foot of the Yaket mountain range; after the change of scenery, Chrysalis was the first to separate.

"Well, this will be very easy, I don't even need you, it might be impossible for the rest, but not for me." -Immediately took flight and flew away-

As soon as she was at a safe distance and made sure she wasn't being followed by the little pegasus, she began her report.

"This is my report for the day, Grogar tried to get us to work as a team to recover his bewitching bell after verifying the death of Sombra, he did not tell us anything about it, only that it is inside a cave at the top of Mount Everhoof, at this moment I'm headed towards the base of it."

After giving the command to the earrings to stop recording, she waited a moment, the last time she didn't and she still felt ashamed when she saw Demiurge's face.

It should be enough, I don't want to repeat the last time, it was an absolute shame when I received the 'Message' from Demiurge-sama saying that they no longer needed any more information about my anatomy, how on earth was I going to know that it took a few additional seconds to finish recording to the earrings! It's not my fault that in this swamp all the damn leaves are poisonous and I can't use any of them to clean myself after relieving myself! *Shigh* "I just hope that demon doesn't order me to do something impossible just for fun."

In the cave of the tree of harmony, the Young Six were open-mouthed and running in terror, moving at full speed away from it, but to find out why it is necessary to go back several hours.

After having agreed the day before that they should do something in commemoration of the tree and ask their guardians for permission on the recommendation of the directress Twilight, they all disagreed on which was the best option for it, until each one decided to carry out their own project finally, when the inevitable result happened and all their projects were ruined, at the same time, they finally worked together.

"Okay, now we can agree that all of our ideas are a mess right now."

Smolder spoke fatally when she saw the result of the accident, her statue's base was shattered and it collapsed over Ocelus fountain, the water from it, completely ruined the fresh painting of Silverstream mural, basically erasing it all, In the same way, it washed away the sapling that Sandbar had planted where the tree used to be and all this ruined Gallus's attempt to turn the place into a museum, then they all began to argue blaming for the whole disaster on one or the other, that It was the last straw, Yona had had enough.

"ENOUGH!"

After getting every creature's attention, she continued.

"The only thing everyone to do is argue, that's not very friendly!" -Everyone lowered their faces in embarrassment- "Yona wanted everyone to work together as friends from the beginning, but everyone ignored Yona!"

*Shigh* "She's right, maybe it would be best to all work together on something." -said Gallus, looking up slightly-

"But what can we do? All our projects were ruined and there is nothing left of the tree of harmony." -said the young dragon with doubt-

"That is not true, there are still all the pieces of the tree of harmony."

Sandbar's words caused everyone to turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Hehehe, well, you see, I had to clear and clean the area when I planted the sapling, so I took all the pieces to the bottom of the cave so they weren't blocking the way." -he explained as he looked away and scratched his neck with one of his hooves-

With this they all shared a slight smile, except for Silverstream, hers reached from ear to ear; They immediately brought all the pieces and agreed on what to do with them, after a quick return to the village, they returned with all the materials and tools they would need and went to work, they worked for hours happily, the only one who frowned At some point it was Sandbar, when a song from the heart failed to start, but he just shrugged his shoulders and continued working, when finally everyone stopped and admired their work... the smiles began to wane.

"Errr… guys? To be honest, I thought it would end better. "-Ocelus said when she saw the shabby mini cabin they had built-

"Well, it was to be expected right? After all, none of us truly know anything about construction, did we give it a try?" -Commented Gallus shrugging his shoulders with some sarcasm-

Everyone nodded and entered the cabin that barely fit the six inside, however, any comments that might arise were abruptly interrupted, the cabin began to glow slightly and the cave began to shake, everyone ran away from the cave and this brings us to the current situation.

After feeling that they were already far enough away, they turned around and were surprised, starting from the cave, through the rock and towering over the ruins of the old castle of the two sisters, a huge treehouse, no, rather a mansion in a tree, grew and formed together with this one, which had a huge resemblance to a cherry tree, only that everything was made of glass in soft tones, their reaction when they approached the main entrance, at the level of the ruins, it was understandable.

"Wooooooooooow!"

"How did... that happen?"

Gallus asked no one in particular, so receiving an answer was a great surprise that brought everyone out of their stupor, with a flash of lavender, a projection similar to the one they had found under the school of friendship appeared at the main entrance, only this time it seemed to be more expressive.

"It was you, thanks to your dedication and affection, all this was possible, without that, the spirit of the house would have been lost, whenever you need comfort you can come here, your friendship and that of all creatures will be safe within these walls."

Giving them one more smile, Twilight's semi-translucent image disappeared, and half a second later, the true princess of friendship appeared behind them with a flash and a 'pop'.

"What happened? Is every creature okay? I felt a great magic explosion all the way from the school!"

"We are all fine, but... somewhat confused." -Answered Silverstream-

*GHASPH* "Where did all that come from?!" -exclaimed the alicorn-

"Actually, we wanted to ask you the same thing Principal Twilight." -Smolder replied with a sorry smile-

Seeing the inquisitive look of the princess, Ocelus began to explain what happened.

"To tell the truth, we're not sure, we just used the remains of the tree to create something in memory of it, and then it just… happened."

Hearing this, Twilight's eyes widened.

*Ghasph* You guys are the third group!

A second later his face softened into a smile.

"The tree of harmony has always given us surprises since it was planted by the pillars, it has grown and has constantly adapted to new events, but the tree was only an extension of harmony, not itself, the mere destruction in a physical way it will not make him cease to exist."

"So if the tree of harmony was not dead, why do it need our help to create something new?" -asked Gallus without understanding the situation-

At that precise moment, the princess of friendship remembered her mentor's way of teaching and smiled.

"I don't know, but I'm sure you will find out in due time, now, who's going to give me a tour?"

The group of students exchanged nervous glances.

"The truth is that... we have not entered yet Directress Twilight." -Sandbar answered for the whole group-

"Jijijiji, then how about we all go in together."

Inside the great tomb of Nazarick, the supreme ruler was in his office, reviewing the urgent report that Yuri and Shizu had sent.

Incredible, no, is it true? "Albedo, has this report already been duly corroborated?"

"That's right Ainz-sama, after being received a specialized infiltration unit was sent to check it, there is no doubt." -calmly explained the Succubus.

So, not only have there been random portals that have been crossing animals and plants but there are also Yggdrasil items in a well-guarded place, *shigh* there is no other way.

"Albedo"

"Yes"

"Order the team on the other side of the mirror to secure a clandestine area where we can install a well-hidden base, once this is prepared, I want them to send a team to verify why the portals are opening and if they are truly random, also, send Pandora, to infiltrate and get as much information as possible about the items in the base, so that there is not a single hidden data to be found."

"Understood, I will deliver your orders immediately."

That same night, while lying on her bed in the apartment, Yuri had in her hands, a hardcover book in black with metal reinforcements in the corners and a stylized skull on the front cover, it was the diary through which He communicated with Nazarick, and kept it with her all night, in this way she would receive any instruction immediately, and this custom today had paid off, after answering with an 'immediately', she got up, followed the usual protocols and met up with Shizu at the shopping plaza.

"Good night Shizu."

"Good night Yuri-nee."

"New orders have arrived, we must find a location that can serve us to create a base on this side, it must be of a suitable size and be as clandestine as possible."

"Umu."

After a little less than two hours of searching, the automaton offered many options that met the limit of space and they began to analyze each option, and almost by the end of its available time, the list had been reduced to four possible places.

"Red, check the status of these four places and report which one is the most difficult to access for the inhabitants of this world and which is most hidden."

"Yes, immediately."

With this, the Hanzo disappeared back into the shadows.

The next morning, the M7 were gathered in front of the pedestal of the broken statue.

"Um, Sunset? You seem a little worried, you can talk to me about it, I mean, if you want." -asked Fluttershy-

"Mhn? Oh! No, I'm sorry if it worries you, it's just that Princess Twilight hasn't contacted me for a long time, and she did yesterday afternoon, it's just that, the things that are happening in Equestria are worrying, but I don't think it's a good idea to talk about it here, but if you're interested, I can talk to you about it later."

The group nodded in confirmation, if they could they wanted to help with something.

"Uh uh uh, girls, have you heard about the new species that have started to be found?" -spoke pinkie with great elation- "They found a wolf made of wood that moves by itself! Besides, when it collides strongly with something or is hit with the necessary force, it disarms! And what is even more surprising, it doesn't die for it, it just rearms in less than a minute!"

"A WHAT?!"

Sunset yelled when she finally put together all the information she had been unconsciously hearing in her head, seeing that she caught the attention of all the students walking around her, she took her seat again.

"Pinkie, are you sure what you're saying?!"

"Yeperoni, they even ran it on the news."

The pastry girl rummaged through her hair and took out her cell phone, looked for something on the net, and showed it to the redhead, who the more of the video she saw, the paler she became.

"That is not a new species of animal, it is a well-known and quite dangerous one, although that is only a baby, it is… a Timberwolf!"

"A What?! But that beast is almost the size of Applebloom!" -exclaimed the farmer-

"Dear, it's not that I'm doubting you, but how do you know that?" -Asked the dressmaker-

"Because it's an Equestrian animal."

This surprised everyone, but before anyone could continue the conversation, a monotonous voice interrupted them.

"Where is it? I've never heard that name."

"Good morning Shizu." -Greeted her Twilight a little nervous-

"Umu."

*Shigh* "Well, sooner or later you were going to find out, besides, I think another disaster is on the way, a-"

* Riiiiiiinng *

"But it's time to go to class, meet us for lunch and we'll tell you everything, okay?"

"Umu"

With this, they all stood up and ran to class, the day passed without problems, the only noticeable thing was the condescension that could be seen in a large part of the student body and almost all the teachers did Shizu, there was a lot that still had present in different levels the abduction that the girl suffered.

When it was lunchtime, the M7 ate something quickly, and immediately after they went to the music room, where the automaton was already waiting for them.

*Ghasph* Shizu dear, don't tell me you haven't eaten anything, that's very bad for your skin!"

Rarity was the first to enter, so she was the first to be surprised by her presence, but the pleiade denied the fact.

"Mnhn,"

When the rest heard the exclamation of the dressmaker, they hurried to enter, and indeed, on one of the benches in the room the girl with the patch was sitting with a box wrapped in cloth next to her.

"Midori-oneesama made me an obento, I ate it here."

She said with her monotonous tone patting the wrapped box, this calmed the group and they all got comfortable to start the conversation, who opened the topic was Sunset Shimmer herself.

"First of all, tell me, what do you know about magic?"

"Fantasy" -was the short answer that the question received-

*Shigh* "Maybe in this world, but where I come from, it's a day-to-day thing."

"Mhn?"

"You see, I am not human, I am a unicorn, I come from a place called Equestria, I came to this world through a portal that opens by itself every 2 and a half years, for three nights in a row."

During the next few minutes, the redhead explained roughly where she came from and what Equestria was like, after all the explanations, Shizu made sure to show the expected response in this world for such a situation, a look with a frown (really barely visible, the change was only noticed by Fluttershy and Pinkie) which said loudly 'are you kidding? right?', so they decided that a demonstration was necessary, one by one they all showed their magic, but when it was the turn of the redhead, she regretted showing it with the new girl.

For a moment she could not see anything, there was only darkness, then she hear several shots, followed by the frantic screams of a man, 'Detective Stone Will here, there are many dead and a civilian injured, send ambulances and forensics immediately! calm Shizu, it's all over, you're safe' then, the darkness dissipated and the scene in front of her forced her to end the connection on the spot, as soon as her eyes stopped shining, Sunset ran towards the trash can of the living room and empty her stomach.

*Blueeeeeeeegh*

"SUNSET!"

*Blugh*, *Bleghch* *cough cough cough*

When she calmed down enough, she sat on the floor catching her breath.

"Are you ok?" -asked Fluttershy with concern-

"Y-yes, I'm sorry, it's just that, it's the first time I've seen such a massacre."

The redhead got up and quickly wrapped Shizu in a tight hug as tears spilled from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, if you feel bad or need to talk about it, feel free to count on us."

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm a little lost, what happened?" -Dash's hoarse voice interrupted, causing everyone to shoot her looks of 'Really? Are you asking?'-

But the redhead answered her while still hugging the automaton.

"I saw firsthand the outcome of the shooting that happened at the old Clousdale mattress factory."

This finally brought understanding to the athlete who widened her eyes accompanied by an audible 'oooooh'.

"Hehehe, this… I'm sorry, my fault."

After a group hug and offers of support from all, the talk was interrupted by the bell and the classes continued normally the rest of the day, at night, when the Pleiades fulfilled their true task, they made their true conversation.

"How was everything Shizu?"

"Umu, just like Demiurge-sama said, I don't think they'll try to inquire again."

"Excellent, SD guide us."

A shadow detached itself from the ground, forming a winged humanoid figure that bowed and took flight, just before entering the square, they had received a report from Red, two of the places were too public, after watching them during the day, these received many visits; at this time they were heading to one of the remaining two, after almost an hour of flight at moderate speed, they reached their destination.

It was a cave in the middle of the forest, the place was quite spacious and seemed to have gems that shine themselves on the walls and ceiling, the place was very good, but it had a great defect, although it did not receive a single visit ever, it was relatively close to a camp, so it was immediately discarded as an option, so they went to the second point.

Upon arrival they had to use invisibility, it was a huge concrete complex, an abandoned resort in the middle of the forest that was in an excellent geographical location, surrounded by mountains, and with the sea relatively close, the place had fallen into legal oblivion after The bankruptcy of the company to which it belonged, occupying it, was a motorcycle gang, in their jackets, you could read 'the washouts', with an unknowable perfect still active, they gave a quick tour of the place, after concluding that this was the ideal place, the Pleiades met again at their starting point.

"This is the best place of all, SD, you and another one stay watching what remains of today and all day tomorrow, I want to be notified if someone other than them shows up."

The demon bowed, accepting Yuri's order, after which both servants withdrew.

The afternoon progressed as usual, during the weekend they had made money participating in competitions and bought spare parts on Monday morning, but the following days would be dedicated to repairs, Rolling Thunder was dedicated to tuning engines, Lightning Dust was dedicated to the steering and the NOS (nitrous oxide) system, while Short Fuse handled the tires and wheels, while the rest did various jobs.

Short Fuse, a short mature man, was removing a tire from his rim while cursing it, however, a noise made him stop short and take a fighting stance.

*Crack*

"Mhn? Who's there?!"

From among the trees, the girl with the hottest body he had ever seen emerged.

"Wow, what do we have here, did you get lost precious thing?"

Fuse's previous scream drew the attention of the rest who came over to see what happened.

"What's wrong Short, some intruder?" -Asked the girl with platinum hair and a slightly light blue complexion-

"No boss, just a lost sheep ran into us."

The short man said as he nodded in the direction of the girl with the evening dress with red details who was slowly approaching.

"HA! He's your height, maybe with this one you will be able." –Answered the head of the band while making an obscene gesture with her hands, putting the extended middle finger through a ring formed with the thumb and index finger of the other hand-

It was Lightning Dust, a former Cristal Prep student who had been expelled for her reckless and disrespectful behavior.

"Ara ara- but what a dirty mouth, it doesn't seem like that of a young lady -arinsu."

After that night, no motorcycle circle ever heard of the washouts again, and a vampire got new toys as a gift from her master for her hard work.

That same night, a cleaning team was in charge of readjusting the building for use according to their needs, while a large group of Ent's was deployed to guard the perimeter, however, only a voice gave instructions.

"Everyone hurry up with your tasks, this place must be ready for daaaaaawnmh!"

It was Pandora's Actor the Doppelgänger, who effusively directed the different cleaning teams, the team that would be in charge of tracking and studying the portals that were opening and closing, they had already taken over a huge room and started their work, while the animated Shape changer observed the development of everything, a monotonous voice interrupted him.

"Ready?."

"Aaah, Shizu-san, it's nice to see you again, let's start right away, the sooner the better, if it's because of Ainz-sama, no difficulty will be enough to stop me!"

After a few days of receiving instructions and training from Shizu on how to operate the different human devices, as well as soaking up the information and work of the person who was about to impersonate, everything was ready for the next step.

"The time has come! It is time to fulfill my master's will, MmmmAinz-sama!"

"Wuuuuaaahhhhh"

"Blegh, I can understand that this place is top secret, but couldn't you at least improve the food a bit? I'm already fed up with the military rations."

As usual, after finishing his experiments after very early hours of the morning, the scientist in charge of the experiments, Deep Search, was having a light dinner before sleeping for a couple of hours, he was just finishing his 'delicious' food when the lights went out for a moment.

"Great, what was missing, now will we also have power failures?"

But the blackout only lasted a few seconds, but when the lights returned, he was no longer alone in the dining room, sitting in front of him, there were two tremendously peculiar individuals, a beautiful young woman with very long hair and a patch on the right eye shaped like a white rose, to her right was a tall man with a strange military uniform, very similar to that of the German special forces of yesteryear, which included the raincoat, cap, and decorations, but the most striking thing about him was not his clothes if not his face, he had no nose, and where the eyes and mouth should be there were only holes as if it were a little child's drawing.

"Gute Nach Herr!" (good night gentleman)

"What the hell?!" -answered the scientist-

"Two minutes" -said the monotonous voice of the expressionless girl-

"Of course!"

The man got up and walked towards him, at that precise moment Deep's mind finally registered the signs of alarm and danger that the presence of the two individuals caused, but it was too late.

"Gu-"

His attempt to warn the guards about the intruders were cut off abruptly, the man came around the table in a blink of an eye, and now he had him suspended by the neck with one hand, the pressure he was holding prevented him from speaking, but not from breathing forcefully.

"I'm very sorry Herr Deep, but I can't allow you to decline our invitation so quickly."

The faceless man placed his second hand strangely on his forehead and immediately began to feel an inscrutable pain that ran through his entire body, he felt as if they were piercing his brain with needles charged with electricity, the sensory overload was so great that almost instantly lost consciousness.

"Mhm? Ooh, but what a peculiar form of security."

When he finished obtaining the missing information, Pandora released the scientist and transforming her fingers into claws, he opened his arm just below the wrist, transforming the fingers again, he carefully took out a subcutaneous implant that the scientist had, and placed it on his arm with the help of his skill as he took the form of the scientist.

"That is all we will do together, for now, we will see you later when I have all the necessary information." -Said the doppelgänger already transformed with the voice and personality of Deep Search-

"Umu, I'll secure it for later."

Shizu carried the unconscious scientist on her shoulder, and using a scroll with the spell 'Greater Teleportation' disappeared and Pandora rushed to retake Deep's position before someone came to investigate.

During the next two days, Pandora dedicated himself to copying everything the scientist did, and discreetly analyzing all the items they were studying, using his own means, at this time he was able to confirm that of all the items they had in the place, there were Minors, such as potions, which were diligently studied, some higher-class swords, relic-class vestments, and a legendary-class armor that seemed to belong to a humanoid.

To his surprise, using the potions as a starting point, they had managed to synthesize medicine for specific ills, although they still could not understand how the mere ingestion of the fluid could bring back a creature that was on the brink of death, something that no branch of current medicine was able to achieve, with weapons and armor, they had had less luck, because the metals from which they were made seemed to defy all logic, being only slightly scratched by the diamond and that only the sword, the The armor was not capable to get a scratch at all, not even with the diamond, they were much more resistant than any known material, they had managed to identify some of its properties by doing non-destructive tests, but they still did not know the half of it, the guardian, used [Silent Magic:All Place Dicern Item] in all the objects that he did not know, but after not finding anything exceptional or interesting in the areas guarded with greater zeal, he was about to terminate the mission on the third day, but while working he found that there was an archive area, so he decided to take a look before retiring.

"Mmmm, let's see, what's around here?" -the Doppelgänger lowered a box from a shelf and began to review the contents- "mmmh, just scrolls, minor and medium, nothing special, let's see this other box." -continue with this rhythm, he checked the contents of a box and put it back in its place, the process was repeated at high speed for almost an hour- "mmmh, in this one there are only artifact level books, mhn? oh, this is a skill book, um… I see, 'Soul Shaper', um, well, I'll make a note about it in my report, so I think that's it."

Pandora was already thinking about the processes he should follow to leave the place while he raised the box back to its place, then he noticed a box that was on the shelf.

"Oh, but how awkward of me, I almost left a box unchecked."

He followed the same procedure as with the rest, but just when it seemed that the effort had been fruitless.

"Mmmh, what a disappointment, more artifact books, all these titles are already in the great library, at least as far as I know,"

It seemed that he would have to report to his creator that there was nothing important in this place and that filled him with fear, he did not want to even dare to think that his father could have been wrong, but just when he was beginning to form the question in his mind, 'Was Ainz-sama wrong?' He took the last book out of the box while using his magic to identify it, and the result snapped him back to reality.

"Mhn!?" *GHASPH* It can't be! No, NO DOUBT! I must notify mein Vater immediately [Message], Yuri-san!, stop what you're doing immediately! notify Ainzzz-sama, I found some of his maximum interest!"

Yes, something very, VERY interesting.