• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,002 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,002

Fraternizing with the Guests Second part

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor
EEA = Eight edge assassins

"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

Notes
Here is another chapter! :pinkiehappy: Stay tuned to see what comes next. :yay:

As Princess Celestia and company emerged from the throne room, the Overlord's keen senses caught up to a somewhat suppressed scream from the door.

"And what do y'a suggest that we do, huh? You've already see how powerful that thing is! f'r heaven's sake!, it made seven beings mush without even moving!"

Inadvertently to those outside in the hall, the start of their conversation, before they started to walk away, could be overheard by Momonga.

Mmmh, I see, it seems that they still fear me, it seems that Demiurge's plan is going smoothly, although I couldn't hear everything, well, I will ask for a full report on what they talk about later.

But his thoughts were interrupted by the princess of the night.

"If it's okay with your mercy, would you like us to move to one of the adjoining rooms? This will allow us all to take a seat, as well as offering a better place to rest for those who are still unconscious."

"Mmhm, I have no problem with it."

They went to one of the simple, but elegant, adjoining living/dining rooms that were to the sides of the throne room, once inside, Princess Luna used her magic to organize groups of chairs to serve as a makeshift bed, on which she placed the elements; Once her work was done, she turned to her 'guests', finally noticing that there was a problem that she hadn't thought about, one not so small, the chairs around the table were all for ponies, none could accommodate the beings in front of her.

When Cadence saw Luna suddenly freeze with a worried expression, she followed her gaze, looking at the two figures standing there doing nothing, she didn't understand it, but when she contemplated sitting down she understood.

"We are very sorry, it seems that the chairs are not suitable for your physiology, but if you give me a moment, I will immediately bring more suitable ones." -The princess of love said hurriedly, with some concern in her tone-

The Overlord approached the head of the table and removed the two chairs that were there with a 'little' push, bringing them up to the wall as he spoke.

"That doesn't matter, (shove) that won't be necessary."

The princesses were about to ask what he was referring to when the skeleton stood in front of the head of the table and began to sit down when suddenly, emerging from the ground below it, a throne completely made of black marble quickly formed, with intricate designs and the occasional white lines that allowed the material to be identified with the naked eye, but what impressed the princesses and the little dragon the most was not the material, it was not the detail, not even the imposing size that stood out at least a five feet above the head of the sorcerer-king, if not, rather, the fact that it had not simply appeared as when a unicorn summons something close to himself, no, the throne had materialized at a speed that the event was visible to them, the throne that began to form from the ground, it had finished forming as soon as the skeleton stopped moving.

Cadence and Spike were more amazed by the detail, but Luna, who understood well what she had just seen, was completely speechless and almost sweating cold, the throne had been 'created' with magic, a completely solid object had been created with magic, If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would have called the person who told her crazy, after a moment she managed to get out of his stupor and move on.

"Eee… Ah, well, since that's not a problem, tell me, can I offer you a snack or a drink while we wait?"

The skeleton's response was somewhat unexpected.

"Hahmhmhn, calm down princess, breathe a little, maybe then you will realize that I am not exactly the kind of creature that eats or drinks."

In her Luna state, she was stuck in shame for her mistake after hearing these words, realizing this, Cadence was about to intervene, but the Overlord continued.

"Still, the gesture is welcome, although you guys do eat, um… ha, right, Albedo."

"Yes, Ainz-sama."

"From here, this will be a political meeting, go back and change for something more formal, your normal outfit will be enough, also order that Sous-chef prepare enough vegetarian dishes for everyone that will be here; one for a draconic hatchling and one regular for you, that they are to be served in two… no, two hours and forty-five minutes, yes that should be more than enough, have the serving group bring two drink options for each kind of course."

"I have to assume that a simple but filling meal should be what you want to be served, am I correct?"

"Indeed."

"It will be done as you order, Ainz-sama." -The supervisor finished with a bow-

"Mhm, alright, you can go, [Gate]."

Having permission from her master to retreat, the armored female bowed, an instant later, the skeleton opened a portal, and she retreated through it, but this time the portal had an unexpected side effect, the mares that had been unconscious until now; jumped up frightened when they felt the magic of the portal, they tried to start a sprint at full gallop while they were half-asleep still, and all they managed was to scatter the chairs under them, causing them to fall to the ground, which ended up waking them up, It was helpful too, that at the very moment of the fall the portal closed, this allowed them to regain control, the first to speak was Rarity.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, I think I just had the worst nightmare of my life, and then I awake like this, simply 'wonderful'." -The dressmaker complained while rubbing one of her front hooves on which it had fallen, but the words of the party pony who was the first to stand forced her to open her eyes and turn to see her-

"Erm… Rarity, something tells me that it wasn't a dream." -Said the pink pony with a nervous voice, while pointing with one of her half-extended hooves, towards the head of the table in the room-

"Eh? What do you mean, I don't understand Pinkie, dear."

When the element of generosity rested its gaze on her friend, she was able to notice three things, first, Fluttershy was also in the room, although she was in a ball and trembling, second, they were in one of the side dining rooms of the throne room judging by the chairs and third, Pinkie was stiff-faced, with a nervous smile, as she pointed one of her hooves to a point behind and the right of her, as her gaze followed the directionher friend was pointing couldn't stop an exclamation of surprise from escaping her mouth.

*Ghasph* "The skeleton!"

Just when she was about to start running again, Princess Luna's voice stopped her.

"Generous Rarity, I ask you to keep calm, at this moment we are waiting for the arrival of the others to start conversations."

Hearing this calmed her enough that she stopped to listen after a couple of steps.

If they are waiting for the others, does that mean that they are all well? Or not?

"Waiting for them?" -he asked cautiously, as she turned- "Where are they? Are they okay?"

Who appeased the doubts of the dressmaker, was the little dragon.

"You can be calm, everyone is fine, at this moment Princess Celestia, Twilight, and the others, are seeing that everything is ready for the festival."

Hearing this, the pink pony was alarmed and intervened.

"WHAT?! But if everything was destroyed! How long were we unconscious?!"

"Don't worry, you don't have even three hours of being unconscious."

Said the little dragon trying to calm her down.

"But Spiki wiki, it is impossible to fix everything in such a short time, how is it that the festival can go on? Those brutes finished with almost everything, and the tornado finished the job!"

Said the dressmaker with the stress of a damsel, but to Ainz it seemed as if she was acting it, more when he heard the nickname of the dragon, he almost laughed openly, but regained control thanks to the emotional suppressor.

"I think the answer to that question... concerns me to deliver it."

The Overlord's authoritative voice caught the attention of everyone in the room.

Waaaah, what happened? They all got tense all of a sudden, why are they so quiet? ... ah, right, Lord of death *shigh*.

"Fortunately, Zakanas' scepter had a kind of 'Rollback' function, this means, that it has the ability to undo the changes suffered in a certain area, the maximum range of the effect is up to 72 hours, so practically everything must be as if it has been left in place again, the same effect applies to the environment, that is to say, any object in the area. "

It also applies to states and other things, but that is not necessary to tell them.

"In short, it's like physically nothing has happened in the last three days."

"I apologize for our meddling, but did you previously know about the scepter and its capabilities?"

Princess Luna interrupted with her question after she had regained her composure.

"Not at all, today was the first time I saw it, however, there is no magic item that I am not able to understand."

All those who were capable of actively using magic were surprised, whidh was the most normal thing, that statement indicated that his arcane knowledge was immeasurable.

Emmm, what does that reaction mean? Did I exaggerate with that line? Has it been too presumptuous? I hope not, mhm? Excellent!, they are finally come back!, now I will not be the only center of attention!

The overlord thought that he had overdone his performance, fortunately, the approaching presence of the commander and the servant took him out of his negative spiral, a moment later the door rang and they both entered the room.

*Knoc knoc knoc*

"With your permission, Ainz-sama." -spoke Lupusregina with professionalism-

"Mmhm, come in, I trust everything went well." -Said the skeleton while staring at the commander-

"Yes, there were no setbacks mobilizing the troops, all those who resisted cooperated as soon as Lupusregina made her presence felt, the greatest resistance came from some citizens who felt indignant or annoyed, nobles the most part if I am not mistaken, but as per your orders, they were simply chased away, the retreat started without any delay. "

"Good work, you can have a seat."

"Then, with your permission."

Tempest went to where her master was and took a seat to his left, taking care to leave an empty seat between her and the throne, when she was finally seated she began to reason what she had just done, discreetly turned to see her master More specifically his seat, it was a throne that matched him perfectly, definitely, it was not something that the princesses had at hoof reach.

It is huge, how did it get here? Or who brought it? -The commander thought-

After this interruption, the conversation completely stalled, Luna was nervous about not knowing how to deal with the situation, while the rest were simply afraid to speak and say something that condemned Equestria, the only moment the silence was broken was When Spike burped a letter from the princesses, who had worried after feeling the portal, but after a quick response and Ainz mentally noted to make an investigation into that kind of messaging magic, the silence was present again, after a few minutes, Momonga couldn't take it anymore.

Uugh, this is quite uncomfortable, they are so afraid of me that it is difficult for them to talk, what can I do? If I don't find fast a solution for this, get a good relation with Equestria will be too hard… mmm… ¡Got it!, haha, sometimes I surprise myself.

"Mmmmh, I think this silence is quite uncomfortable for you, so I'm going to break it, to tell the truth, I found it quite interesting that you are capable of using a messaging spell, after all, you are a dragon, if I'm not wrong, you name should be… Spike, right? "

The little dragon had a nervous smile as he debated with himself what he should do.

Oh no! The message caught his attention, what should I do, run? No, the others are still here, hide? No, it's too late for that, oh no, I've been quiet for too long!

"Emmm… yeeeeeeessssss?"

Are you asking me or are you answering me?! -The Overlord thought, having heard the young dragon's reply-

"I'd like to talk about it, if you don't mind, this is the first time I've seen a dragon capable of using messenger magic."

"Eeemm, this ... *glup* I'm so sorry errr, your highness, b-but the truth is I have no idea h-how my magic works, I just know that I can select the type of fire that I use, between normal fire and magical, s-surely Princess Celestia can give you more information about it. "

"Mmhm, I see, so maybe I'll talk to her about it later."

After seeing that it was possible to speak with him and after having heard that all his preparations for the festival had not been in vain, finally, Pinkie regained her fluffiness and joy, with which she decided to break the ice on the Equestrian side.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, Sorcerer King!, Sorcerer King!, can I ask some question? please, please, please with lots of whipped cream and a cherry on top?!"

This change took the Overlord by surprise and he genuinely laughed, fortunately, managed to control his volume, meanwhile, the rest became even more nervous, Fluttershy, she had not moved from place or position, Rarity was begging for the sun of Celestia that the party pony was not going to say something that would offend the Sorcerer King, Cadence thought the same and at the same time tried to devise how to reduce the monster's anger in case the worst happened, Luna had regained her composure a moment ago and began to plot plans to avoid a political disaster that could be used against Equestria, while Spike was shocked and open-mouthed while trying to understand if Pinkie acted with great bravery or with absolute stupidity, but it was all useless, neither was prepared for the words that came out of the pink pony's mouth.

"Fufufufu, I don't have a problem, you can ask."

"I have two questions, the first is: can I make you a party of 'welcome to Equestria'?"

"Mmmmh, I doubt that the Equestria ponies will receive me with their arms errr hooves open so soon, besides, it would be a lot of burden for you, with the festival developing, I am not against it, but I think it is best to leave it for my next visit."

All the Equesters sighed in relief, and then the pink pony released the bomb.

"The second is: Can you poo?"

Because of how unexpected the question was, he couldn't keep the exclamation from escaping from his nonexistent throat in a low voice.

"What?"

Upon hearing it the blood of everyone present froze, and they even lost the color in their faces, the element of kindness fainted again, while the rest practically had their jaws on the ground as they looked at the party pony and then turned their Looking at the skeleton very, very slowly, if someone had paid attention to Tempest and Luna at that moment, they would have been surprised to see them go from dark cherry and indigo to strawberry and cyan respectively.

Meanwhile, in Ainz's mind.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh, but what kind of question is that?!, how could she possibly ask me that?! (ES) wait, wait, wait, I think I've heard something similar to this before, but where from?... oh, I remember!

Seeing how long it lasted without a single reaction, Pinkie herself began to worry, she hoped she was not wrong, she could not feel that it was the best with precision as if there was a wall between her and the voice in front of her, even her smile began to be forced.

Lupusregina was furious.

How dare this garbage, this mere animal to disrespect a supreme being, I am going to tear her to pieces!, no!, that would not be enough!, no!, I WILL TURN HER IN TO DUST!

But just as she began to raise his hand to equip his cross-shaped 'scepter', his master's reaction caused her to stop and look at him curiously.

Ainz-sama, he… is… laughing?

"HAHAHAHAJAJAAJAHAhahahaha(ES)(ES)(ES)..."

'Tsk, damn suppressor' thought Momonga when the suppressor could finally calm him down, after several activations, then he had a 'great idea', he sat completely straight on his throne, linked his hands placing them on top of where his abdomen should be, speaking with all calm and dignity, answered.

"I do not."

He wanted to laugh with all his might at the reference he had just made to that anime that was so famous in the past.

If my memory serves me right I think it was about pirates, there was a skeleton with a weird laugh, but unlike him, I can't eat or drink, it would have been much more comical if I could have a cup of tea while answering, arrrg I can't remember the title, well it doesn't matter, I must not laugh, why isn't anyone laughing? It was very funny!

No one was laughing, not even a grimace, everyone was looking at him with the same expression that the pink pony received before, which now had a quite genuine smile on her face, as fact, it was so wide that it gave Ainz chills.

Given the reactions they received, he was forced to ignore the misunderstood joke and his urge to laugh, continuing as if nothing had happened.

"Ehem, as you can see, I do not have internal organs that allow me to perform biological functions, such as eating, sleeping, or excreting. "

"Ainz-sama" -Interrupted the maid-

"Hm? What's wrong Lupusregina?"

"If you will allow me, can I immediately decapitate this creature that dared to disrespect you?" -I ask with the utmost professionalism-

When listening to her, Tempest couldn't help but think about how radical the change in her behavior was, compared to the one she had while both went out together to fulfill their task, while the rest of the Equestres were concerned when they heard the maid's request, some were already preparing to intervene or at least do what they could, the only exception was Pinkie.

Brrrr, that ear-to-ear smile shouldn't be possible on a living being, it's terrifying. -The Overlord thought before speaking-

"That won't be necessary."

"But my lord, she made fun of you! I must insist-"

"Enough" -said the Overlord with more authority- "She has not disrespected me, but, rather, on the contrary, she has tried to help me."

Hearing the skeleton's words, everyone including Lupusregina was stunned.

"It is obvious that she is quite smart, but judging by the reactions of the rest in the room, it is obvious that they give little credit to her intelligence, after all, everyone has their own talent, you cannot judge a farmer of pumpkins for his inability to grow turnips, or would you? "

Seeing that her subordinate didn't understand him, he decided to give her an example that she could understand.

"Tell me Lupusregina, would it be fair for me to punish you for not being able to use [Under the Divine Banner], even though you can use [Lion's Heart]?"

The werewolf's eyes widened, she knelt and gave her sincerest apologies.

"I'm so sorry, Ainz-sama, I shouldn't have talked nonsense, I thank you infinitely for enlightening this stupid woman!"

When he turned his gaze to the table again, he realized that several of those present still did not understand him.

*Shigh* "Well, since not everyone has understood it yet, I will speak bluntly, your partner tried to help everyone relax a bit, it is true that I despise waste, but I am not so rigid as to not be able to appreciate the humor."

Everyone's faces lit up with understanding and disbelief at the same time.

"Well I think everything will move at a good pace from here, Lupusregina, wake up the yellow pegasus, use 'Lion's heart' on her, it would not be very kind of us to allow her to continue to faint from fear."

"As ordered, Ainz-sama."

Fluttershy felt herself awaken with a feeling of comfort that completely enveloped her and kept her calm, even when she had the face of the terrifying maid in frot of her face when she woke up, she felt nothing, curiously she felt uncomfortable having her so close, but she did not feel fear she turned her gaze and saw that the same ponies were still there.

"Emm, good morning? What did I miss?"

"Nothing really∼su, your pink friend just made a dirty joke on my master∼su." -The maid answered-

"Oh, Pinkie Pie, that wasn't very nice of you!" -the yellow pony said to the party girl reproachfully using a raised voice ... which was in fact not louder than anyone else's normal voice-

"Fluttershy dear, are you feeling okay? Don't you feel anything weird or out of place?" -Asked the dressmaker with obvious concern in her tone-

"Emm, no, nothing" -she said while touching various parts of his body with her hooves- "I feel very calm, as if I were wrapped in a warm blanket during a cold winter... now that I think about it, why am I not afraid? Before I was terrified just seeing them, err, em no offense."

The pegasus asked as she turned to see the Sorcerer King.

As the conversation progressed, Princess Luna was finally able to find her voice and calm her mind long enough to think.

"We were also interested in this, what kind of magic was that? I have never seen anything like that before."

"It is a fairly simple spell, I am not going to go into detail about its operation, but, in summary, what it does is nullify the current fear in the individual and increase the resistance to it for a defined time."

"But wouldn't that cause the affected person to become reckless?" -The love princess asked the Overlord with audible concern in her voice-

"That would be impossible unless said behavior was normal for the individual, the spell does not cancel the part of the mind that feels fear, the individual can still feel it if some source of certain power is present, that is, it does not make her immune to fear, only much more resistant to it."

They were all amazed, they had never heard something like that, they all thought the same thing, 'is that a simple spell?!', From here on, the Equestrians were able to relax a bit, just enough to do some conversation, the topics they focused on generalities or unimportant topics.

A little over two hours after leaving, those who had left to put the festival on track, finally returned, on their way back, they saw with pleasure that the castle was finally beginning to regain its aura of normality; the servants verified that everything was in order in addition to renovate or changing ornaments that needed it, also the presence of soldiers from the princesses guard, were seen begin to occupy the empty guard posts.

While they verified that everything or almost everything had effectively been restored to its original position and state, Princess Celestia took a moment to give orders to some troops, to look for the commanders and lieutenants, summoning them to give their instructions, this allowed For the troops to begin to regain order quickly, she took advantage of the meeting at the same time to order a message to be sent, instructing the troops to establish a higher quality air surveillance at the borders and give free pass to the retreating Storm troops.

When they all finished their tasks, and gathered on the main stage, where they announced that the festival would start at sunset, to give everyone time to finish their preparations, after the announcement they immediately went to the throne room and that brings us to the situation currently.

Upon entering the throne room they went to the adjoining room that Spike indicated they were using, the first thing that had caused them some curiosity and concern were the whispers that indicated a normal conversation inside, when they entered none of the newcomers could believe what their eyes saw, the second thing that caught their attention inside the room, was the huge black marble throne with details that were impossible, even for the most talented sculptors of Equestria, when seeing it, the monarch of the sun expressed the doubt in everyone's mind.

"From where? How?"

To their surprise, the one who brought them out of their stupor was the voice of the last pony they would expect to hear at that moment.

"Oh! Princess Celestia! How good it is to see you back! Oh! The others have returned too."

Fluttershy spoke happily, she looked as comfortable as when they met her in her cabin, maybe even more, who immediately worried about this, was the cyan pegasus, after all, she was the one who had the most time to know her, immediately After the pony finished speaking, yellow and cyan suddenly met, the speedster hugged her friend as she spoke and examined her everywhere with caution.

"Fluttershy!, *thump* are you okay? Do you have a fever? Did you hit your head? Did you break something?"

Seeing that the animal caretaker could not even respond to the rapid barrage of questions the cian mare unleashed, the element of generosity decided to intervene.

"Rainbow Dash!, could you calm down?!, you are making a scene!, I assure you that our dear Shy is perfectly fine! I think she is even better than the rest of us." -He said muttering the last part-

"How can you say that? Don't you see that she's not acting normal?!" -I speak with great annoyance the pegasus-

"That's easy Dashie, King Gown erased her fear." -said pinkie-

It took the newcomers a couple of seconds to process what they just heard.

"""WHAT?!"""

Then they all spoke annoyingly, accusing the others, making their words incomprehensible, but that lasted only a moment, the monarch of the sun, who had remained silent until now, raised her voice.

"Silence!" -After with a neutral face and a level voice, he asked: - "Sister, would you mind explaining to us?"

The princess of the night nodded without moving from her place at the main head of the table.

"Please, everyone take a seat and let me explain what happened in your absence."

They all sat down while maintaining a look of insecurity.

"The Sorcerer King ordered his bodyguard to withdraw and attend to other needs, she retired using a portal similar to the one she used to get here as she has told us, that caused the awakening of the elements that lay unconscious when they felt the magic of the portal, in their drowsiness tried to move quickly, causing them to fall from the chairs they were resting on. "

Well yeah, that matches what Spike told me. -Twilight thought-

After that, Tempest and King Gown's maid joined us, after some time the conversation started, but after a 'slight' misunderstanding, the kind Fluttershy fainted again; the sorcerer-king decided that allow fear to continue to stun her to that level would be bad for her health and inappropriate on his part, so he ordered his maid to use a spell called 'lay ons harto' or something similar. "

"But that's impossible! You can't just remove a feeling with magic without causing damage to an individual's mind!" -Twilight intervened with great concern for her friend's mental health-

"Your words are correct just Twilight, it is something impossible to do without causing irreversible damage, King Gown, kindly explained to us what made this spell broadly to calm our worries; what it does is suppress the fear at the moment of being used, while, at the same time, it increases the mental strength against it, in addition, the effect has a time limited duration."

They were all amazed, even the monarch of the sun widened her eyes, the implications of what she had just heard were abysmal, the princess of friendship was about to continue with her questions when the sensation of a portal made them tense up and keep completely silent.

To the left of the Overlord the ovoid of darkness was formed, to everyone's surprise, what came out of it was a creature with light and perfect skin, with long and silky hair that reached to the thighs that were born from its head; two forward-curved horns sprouted from its temples, its gentle-looking eyes were dominated by golden irises, while its pupils were vertical like those of a snake; from the small of its back a pair of wings covered with lustrous black feathers emerged her attire consisted in silky-looking white gloves that extended past her elbows, her luxurious but simple off-the-shoulder white dress, hugged her figure seductively, a necklace of fine chains that resembled the shape of a spider cobweb stretched over her shoulders and chest, around her neck there was a necklace that almost looked like a choker of a dark metallic color which reflected bluish flashes, adorned with beautiful silver-colored finishes that formed curious lines with a curled end.

"Ah, welcome back Albedo."

The shock was tremendous, to learn that the creature with a delicate and refined appearance in front of them was the same as the one in the black armor, their surprise was such that they did not register that behind her a group of servants with service carts had entered the room, at least until the object of his surprise spoke about them.

"Ainz-sama, as ordered, the maids are ready to serve the table." -He said making a small bow-

"Mhm, good job, you can have a seat." -Ainz turned his gaze to the princesses and continued speaking- "Well, a good meal is essential for you to have the necessary energy for later, and since I'm sure your servants still haven't normalized their routine, I took the liberty of ordering my servants to prepare something, I trust this will be no problem, will it? "

"Of course not Sorcerer King, that will not be a problem, we are very grateful." -Cadence replied seeing the others go merely blank-

With a simple gesture of their skeletal hand, the maids jumped into action, served quickly, orderly, and precisely, to everyone's disbelief, the cutlery placed on the sides of each plate was the correct one for each species.

One of the servants approached the throne, bowed, and began to speak.

"As ordered, the food is served, Ainz-sama."

With these words, the servants removed the covers from the saucers.

"Ten vegetarian dishes were prepared consisting of Asgardian vegetables, complemented by heavenly truffles, accompanied by a fresh salad prepared with Midgard cabbages, dressed with honey from the Vanaheim bees, a draconic dish consisting of a rainbow fish fillet, prepared with herbs and marinated in sweet pepper sauce, accompanied by steamed vegetables that were dusted with fire diamond powder and for Albedo-sama a hydra fillet bathed in herb sauce has been served, accompanied by fresh salad and a portion of Asgardian mashed potatoes. "

By the time the maid finished reciting the menu, everyone was practically salivating, the smell of the dishes announcing a taste like the one they had surely never known before.

"The accompanying drinks are at choice as per your orders my lord, for the vegetarian dishes, there is peach liqueur or golden apple juice, for the draconic dish there is mineral water from Jotunheim or fruit punch from Vanaheim, for the hydra fillet, there is Cheval-Blanc and Aurumred. "

"Excellent choices, give my congratulations to Sous-chef when you return."

"Of course Ainz-sama." -The maid finally answered, retreating to her waiting position with a bow and a big smile-

Ainz-turned back to the table.

"Go ahead, eat, don't limit yourself, regain your strength, politics is heavy on the body."

Despite the appetizing appearance and smell of the dishes, they all began to eat reluctantly, but as soon as they took the first bite, they remained immobile and with eyes wide open, if they were not all in the same situation, those who would have delayed the moment would have worried, after a solid ten seconds everyone chewed and swallowed, the first to express her opinion was Rarity.

"This dish… is… DIVINE!"

They all nodded sharing the sentiment, after taking a sip of their drinks, everyone put an expression of joy again, all except for Applejack, on his face there was an expression of disbelief and bitterness.

Throughout her life, the farmer had always been sure of only one thing, 'there are no apples or apple products better than those of the apple family', be it cider, pies, or anything else, so the drink that ended to prove was a ruthless blow to her pride, she did not want to accept it, but there was no way to deny it.

By the yoke of my grandad, what kind of sorcery 's this?! ...It can't be! How 's possible? this juice ... is better than ours! it's as if 'a were drinking t'a juice directly from the most delicious apple in t'a world, AND WITHOUT ANY PULP!

With this storm of thoughts, AJ continued eating like the others in complete silence, except for the expressions of joy that were born with each bite and promising herself to achieve this level of quality with her products.

When everyone finished eating, the maids went into action again, lifted the dishes, and cleaned everything without making any mistakes or having any problems, in less than a minute with an impossible precision display they finished, the Overlord opened a portal again for the maids They all withdrew after making a farewell bow to their master, and then disappearing through the portal, after half a minute after it closed, a group of guards bursts into the room at full gallop.

"Princess! We feel a pulse of dark magic! Are you okay?!"

The reaction they had when they saw the overlord, had no price, Ainz would have liked to have had a camera to record it, had it not been for the surprise that the reaction caused him, he would have laughed at the top of his lungs.

"M-m-m-monster!"

Those in front came to a sudden stop sliding on the ground, while those behind them collided with them causing the entire group to collapse into a pile of ponies and metal.

Well in their defense, they've recovered and reformed pretty quickly, hm? What are they going to do?

The guards recovered and quickly took up formation, but when they were about to launch their attack, the princess of the night intervened 'kindly'. "

"STOP YOUR ACTIONS IN THIS INSTANT, FOOLS!"

Using the royal Canterlot voice.

Oi oi oi oi, but what a pair of lungs! Luckily I no longer have a bladder, otherwise, I would have peed a little from the fright.

Ainz thought with relief after his emotional suppressor was activated.

With the shock the guards interrupted their magic, except for one or another who fired stray shots due to the unexpected interruption, when the soldiers turned to see the diarchy, Celestia took the floor.

"I know his appearance is quite… impressive," -she said looking discreetly at the skeleton- "but the Sorcerer King is not an enemy of Equestria" -For now- "so he should be treated with the same respect as any foreign dignitary who visits us, and I hope that all the servants and soldiers in the castle understand this."

The soldiers who had entered were part of the princess's personal guard, so they already had enough experience understanding the slight inflections or instructions disguised in her words that she gave when she could not speak openly, so they had no problem understanding the instruction, 'do not make a scandal, the situation is delicate, warn everyone, take care of your actions and words'.

"Speaking of the dignitaries, gather them in the other adjoining room and have the servants serve them a snack, later we will start the previously planned meeting."

The guards stood at attention, saluted, and immediately came out to carry out their orders.

Uooooh, her troops were organized immediately, she has also maintained a lot of composure, mmm, maybe she is a good option to study how a ruler should act

Ainz thought as he watched as the princess controlled the situation while holding the King Standby No.2 pose that he had secretly practiced inside his room.

"I deeply apologize for this misunderstanding, King Gown." -The monarch of the sun spoke, lowering her head slightly-

"It does not matter, as fact, it was quite... entertaining, -Celestia blushes slightly at the ridicule that her troops made- "now, let's move on to more serious issues, I will answer the general questions in the meeting with the rest of the dignitaries, like this that at this time I will answer any questions that are not about who I am, what I am or about my kingdom and future plans, any question outside of these topics is acceptable, now, let's begin."