• Published 1st Aug 2021
  • 628 Views, 4 Comments

Ark: Equestrian Evolved - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



An ARK crossover starring me and my friend, and the main 7 EG. Will we survive? What rules of the game are missing? What in the game, will change?

  • ...
3
 4
 628

Interlude: The Scream Beckons Danger

As Cactus and Dave stand in front of their industrial forge with their Argentavis’s, Cactus goes around the railing and up the stairs to the door and opens it.

“I’ll be working more bullets, you need any for your shotgun?” Cactus asks.

“Na, I’m good. But if we have enough Polymer and Metal, can we make snipers?” Dave responds.

“Only if we end up finding people here, and even then, I would want them captured and brought here in cages,” Cactus retorts to Dave.

“I can see your point, but why not see if they…” Dave starts saying before they hear a loud scream somewhere near the beach.

“…we just got back from there…did you see anyone while you were out gathering Narcoberries Dave?” Cactus asks.

“No, and I know you probably didn’t see anyone due to you grabbing Silica pearls with your Mosa right?” Dave responds.

“True…also, did you grab the Hide gear and bring it here to put into the grinder Dave?” Cactus asks.

“No, I thought you did,” Dave returns with a confused tone.

“…we have people…” Cactus says with a blank tone, “you get Arrrg, and Wasd, I’ll get Travis, crafting supplies to make cages, cuffs, darts, and our longnecks.” Cactus says in a commanding but respectful tone to Dave.

“Roger that buddy.” Dave salutes and runs off to grab the two.

“No one will ruin our chances of getting home,” Cactus quietly and threateningly says to themselves as they enter the tower to grab the crafting supplies.

Author's Note:

I was debating on doing this, I’m hoping I don’t regret this decision but I was thinking about putting this in to explain how these characters, found out about what happened and how they got what they’ll have when they arrive.

But with this, the Girls are in trouble when they arrive. The Girls don’t even know these mysterious people are here, but let’s see what will happen when the Girls meet them.

See you all next chapter.:pinkiehappy:

Edit: With the chapter out about their names and some tames, I have filled in all chapters with their names now.