• Published 1st Aug 2021
  • 622 Views, 4 Comments

Ark: Equestrian Evolved - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



An ARK crossover starring me and my friend, and the main 7 EG. Will we survive? What rules of the game are missing? What in the game, will change?

  • ...
3
 4
 622

Island: Discussion & Together Again

Island: Discussion & Together Again

As Twilight and Sunset hug Pinkie, they both look at the small shack she emerged from.

“Who made this hut?” Sunset asks as she pulls back from the hug.

“It was made by me silly billy,” Pinkie responds in her usual cheerful tone with her signature smile.

“But how?” Sunset asks in confusion.

“Oh simple,” Pinkie then shows her implant, “This let me do all that,” Pinkie smiles as she points to her hut, smiling.

Twilights and Sunsets jaws drop as the look between the hut and Pinkie.

“There is no conceivable way that you,” Twilight points at the small straw structure, “built that, when we,” she then points to herself and Sunset, “were out there and getting information,” Twilight says in disbelief.

“I did too silly billy,” Pinkie says with her smile. “And I can easily show you how,” Pinkie then jumps between her two friends and drags them inside the small hut.


“Well…this looks…” Sunset begins to say as she looks inside the small hut before cutting herself off at the sight of Rarity curled up in the fettle position rapidly muttering to herself while rocking back and forth.

“RARITY!” Sunset runs over and looks Rarity over, before touching her geode and Rarity as she sees Rarity wandering around like they did before seeing Pinkie and her mentioning the device in their wrists. At which point Rarity then screams.

“What happened to her,” Twilight asks Pinkie and Sunset, as she notices Sunsets white eyes, indicating that she is using her geode.

“Well…” Pinkie begins to say.

“She saw her…device,” Sunset then holds up her wrist to show Twilight and Pinkie what she’s talking about, “and freaked.” Sunset says calmly as she looks at her own device and thrum a it over with her thumb while thinking about the blue screen.

And as suddenly as she thinks about it, it appears in front of her once again like in the cabin and she nods to Twilight who does the same and drops the packages onto the floor of the hut like she did at the small cabin.

“OOOH, what’s that?” Pinkie asks as she picks it up and it disappears. “What!? What happened to the present?” Pinkie asks sadly.

“Look in your…device,” Sunset says as she looks away from it and taps it to show Pinkie.

“Ooooh…okie doky loki,” Pinkie says happily before looking at her own device and putting on the gear.

At which point Rarity looks at them and screams once more.

“THOSE ARE HIDEOUS! OF ALL THE WORST POSSIBLE THINGS, THIS IS THE WORST!” She cries out in alarm as they hear what sounds like a large number of birds wings flapping and the others give Rarity a deadpan glare before bursting out of the hut and seeing AJ and Rainbow running from, what looks like a pack of extinct Pteranodons.

“WHAT DID YOU TWO DO!?” Sunset asks them as they see the two getting closer while Rainbow holds a small egg over her head.

“I TOOK THIS EGG FOR FOOD AND THEY STARTED CHASING US!!!” Rainbow yells as she ducks under a swoop from a Pteranodon.

“THEN GIVE IT BACK!” Twilight yells at them as Rainbow and AJ run past a massive tree.

Hearing this Rainbow grumbles and throws the egg into the air and continues to run.

As the egg sails through the air a Pteranodon catches the egg and the flock flies off just as the Rainbow and AJ stop in front of the rest of the girls.

“So…now what?” Rainbow asks while looking at the others.

“First,” Twilight drops 10 packages onto the ground in front of them. “Pick them up and look into this,” She says as she points to her device. “Second, we’re going to look for Fluttershy after we find out how to get food,” She then looks at AJ and Rainbow and sees them in the hide armour. “And third, we find out who made the notes Sunset found where we found these armour sets.” Twilight says calmly as she begins to walk back into the hut.

“Who put her in charge?” Rainbow jokingly whispers into AppleJacks ear while nudging her.

“No one did, but she’s probably the only one who can decode those notes.” Sunset says calmly as she grabs Rainbows and AppleJacks hands and drags them inside the hut.


As Pinkie looks at her device and suddenly a table appears for everyone as Twilight puts all the notes onto the table and begins to look at them, while the others are looking at Pinkie with confusion.

“What? I crafted a table and put it down,” Pinkie say with her smile.

“Yes darling, but the how is what some of us want to know,” Rarity says as she begins to alter her Hide Armour.

“Agreed,” all but Sunset asks. While Sunset herself is thinking with her head cradled in her hand.

“I think the first thing we need to know, is how these devices got into us, and what to call them?” Sunset says calmly as she look at the other 4 girls.

“We can can call them implants, like they are called in the blue screen,” Pinkie says excitedly.

“WAIT WHAT!?” Sunset asks surprised as she looks at her “implant” and the focuses on the device in the blue screen and sees Pinkie is right.

“…okay…Pinkie is right, we’ll call them implants. But now, we need to find Fluttershy and hope she is…” Sunset begins to speak as a knock on the straw door is heard.

“I’ll get it,” Pinkie say happily as she opens the door and the girls see, what looks like a Dodo with a familiar face behind it.

“Um…hi girls,” Fluttershy says with a beet red face as she remains in her bra and panties with a beet red face.

“Come in and we can…” Sunset says as Twilight yells, “Got some of it!” from the table.

As the girls usher Fluttershy in, Twilight gives her, her set of Hide Armour, which she puts on with help from Pinkie as the others crowd around the table and look at Twilight.

“Okay, so I can only guess, but the notes are separated by some category. I have these ones,” Twilight gestures to the small pile of notes in front of her, “Which seem to be items needed for either summoning, feeding, or calling them. While these,” Twilight gestures to another stack to her right, “seem to be recipes for food or drinks,” Twilight then gestures to a wide pile of 6 spread out on the table, “those seem to be maps of some kind,” Twilight then gestures to two piles side by side, “And these seem to be a list of creatures, with numbers, and a reason. But I don’t know the reason exactly,” Twilight says as she looks from the papers to the group.

“And these two?” Sunset asks as she holds them up and reads them.

“They seem to have things that are similar to the summoning one, but they say Traitor, so I don’t really know?” Twilight says as she begins to think.

But as she thinks they hear a metallic clink come from the sloped roof not long before an explosion blows the roof off the hut and another explosive hits the ground and releases a gas from its canister.

“What the…” Everyone asks before falling to the floor.

The last thing Sunset sees is four feet stepping into their hut and picking up the others.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Yes, I am a troll right now. And with this, a new chapter is out. I hope you all enjoy it and that you all can’t wait till the next chapter.

But with all this, let’s see if you readers can see where this will go.

And heads up, this chapter is Un-edited.:twilightblush: