• Published 1st Aug 2021
  • 621 Views, 4 Comments

Ark: Equestrian Evolved - ThePerverted1EyedBrony



An ARK crossover starring me and my friend, and the main 7 EG. Will we survive? What rules of the game are missing? What in the game, will change?

  • ...
3
 4
 621

Island: Awakening on the Beach

Island: Awakening on the Beach

“Uuuuuh…did someone get the license plate of that library driver?” Twilight says groggily as she slowly wakes up feeling a refreshing breeze as if from the ocean.

“Uh…how did I?” Twilight asks confused as she looks around and see tall trees, stones of various sizes, some driftwood, and the crystal clear waters of the ocean in front of her as she looks down and sees herself in just her bra and panties as she suddenly starts blushing at the state she is in, immediately covering herself instinctively.

"Uh...Twi...are you..." A voice comes from behind her.

Twilight whips her head around and sees Sunset Shimmer in the same predicament as herself, “Sunset, we’re both…” Twilight begins saying,

“Near naked. I know and am embarrassed by it. But my curiosity of where we are over-rid my embarrassment.” Sunset cuts Twilight off as she begins to approach Twilight.

“So, how far have you explored Sunset?” Twilight asks as she begins to get up.

“Up to what looks like a swamp, it’s not that far either,” Sunset replies as she points over her shoulder.

“Okay,” Twilight then starts thinking, “If a swamp is too the south, then north could be safe, as for civilization,” Twilight looks up towards the open ocean in front of her, “unlikely,” Twilight then looks at Sunset, “We should head north since a swamp is to our south,” Twilight tells Sunset with confidence.

“Great minds think alike, I was thinking that as well, I just wanted to make sure you woke up before heading out to far,” Sunset responds.

“Fair point,” Twilight turns towards the north and looks back at Sunset, “Ready to go Sunset?”

Sunset nods and starts to walk northbound with Twilight.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter has taken so long, I was hoping my friend would help me out unknowingly by giving me a copy of his notes, and he did, so I have those to help me make his character and other things later on.:raritywink:


Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and continue to read my shit writing.:pinkiehappy: