• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 973 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 973

2- Adoption and changelings

When last we saw Dashie and the nymph, they were at Ponyville Orphanage.

“I would like to adopt a filly please!” said Rainbow Dash. “Sure miss, but don’t you already have a newborn to care for?” replied the receptionist. “Oh, he’s just my nephew. I offered to take care of him while my sister and her husband are at the movies.” Rainbow lied. “Oh, ok then. Please step in here! We only have two fillies here. You can go in and talk to them! Scootaloo, Frost Flare! Somepony has come to adopt you! The two invited her in. Rainbow talked to both of them and then chose both. They both were great! Rainbow adopted the girls and went to the hive. “Umm, what’re we doing in the Everfree Forest?” asked Frost Flare. “I hope she doesn’t torture us!” replied Scootaloo. “Chillax girls! I have a great surprise! You both are gonna be changelings! And I’m one too! And so is the little guy. Your brother!” Rainbow undid hers and her nymph’s disguises. “SO COOL!!” yelled the girls.

They went home to find 17 crying nymphs. “Oh dear!” yelled Rainbow Dash. “I know what’s wrong! They’re hungry! You better feed them, Mum!” said Frost Flare. “Now can we be changelings?” asked the girls. “Yes girls.” replied Rainbow. “You can be changelings.” Rainbow immediately fed them the goop. Scootaloo got confused. “Aren’t they supposed to drink formula or your milk?” asked Frost Flare. “Oh, yes, but only starting tomorrow and once a month. They’re not ponies. And I’m not using formula.

Rainbow chose two nymphs and turned the girls into changelings. But they became newborns! Only a few hours old! “Oh dear!” said Rainbow.


“WAAAAAA!!!!!” cried the girls. Rainbow tried cheering them up with toys. Didn’t work. “Want some changeling goo, girls?” asked Rainbow and cooked up some goo. The girls ate it happily. *burp* “Bless you!” said Rainbow Dash to her daughters and giggled. She brought them to their brothers and sisters for a game of peek-a-boo. *yawn* All 20 babies yawned at once. Rainbow decided to call her first nymph Rainy. Rainbow named the other 17, and of course Scootaloo and Frost Flare’s names stayed the same.
She kissed them good night and came out. She thought about the future, and maybe, just maybe she’ll find herself a spouse. But until then, I’d rather be a mom to these kids. They need me more than the Wonderbolts do.

Rainbow decided to read Daring Do. She would’ve read for an hour or so until *cry* happened. Rainbow did the same routine- Eat, play, diaper, sleep. But this time, a fifth got added. Reading something. Not Daring Do bc the kids were too young for that. This time, just some kiddie stuff.

Author's Note:

Comment names for the nymph! *closes* Named Rainy!

Sorry ‘bout the short chapter. And maybe click that thumbs-up?

Ooooh! Spell backfire! And nymph gender reveal!

I thought of Rainbow Junior, but finally went with Rainy. Shortened Rainbow.