• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 984 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 984

11- Now this is the end of the story which was quite long (By George Beard and Harold Hutchins)

1 year later

Nymph count: at least 600.


When we last saw our morphing hero, she was in a special room with a gazillion pillows. For a year. How did she eat, you ask? That’s easy. Soarin brings her food over. And what about the little guys? Well, their time with Rainbow is sadly limited. Since there were 600, there was a 25 nymphs per hour limit. And it was complete chaos with Soarin and the nymphs. Rainbow kept laying eggs even though she had 3 bigger ones to take care of, but it was a 5 per month limit. And the new 60 were carried around everywhere by Soarin. The 7-8 batches of eggs who hatched without Rainbow were terrified of her.
Anyway, if I explained everything, then there’d be no reason to read this.


25 nymphs and Soarin were with Rainbow, watching as the royals hatched. They looked a little bit like regular nymphs, except with teal hair and light blue fur. And they were slightly bigger than a regular newborn. “Aw! What’re you naming them, Dashie?” asked Soarin, walking towards his new kids. “The first royal is Prism, the new royal near Prism is Spectrum and the other on that is yet to hatch can be Colour Cookie the Beagle.” said Rainbow Dash.

dun-dun-duuuun!

Author's Note:

DDDDDIIIIIIISSSSSSCCCCCCOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!! YOU MADE ME NAME MY ROYAL AFTER A BEAGLE PUPPY BELONGING TO THE AUTHOR!!!! AAAAAAYTTTAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! :twilightangry2:😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

*discord puts all on Neptune*

“This story is now officially complete, bronies and pegasisters. Next, I will take over the TRI STATE AREA!! but not using the infinity gauntlet, of course!