• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 961 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 961

8- The Big Question: finally answered.

“Rainy, it’s time I told you.. and the other triplets. You three, after helping around with younger sibling babysitting, come to the hall. I need to attend to the newborns less than 1 year old.


Rainbow Dash sat down on her favourite big couch. The triplets snuggled up near her.

“Girls, you have no father..” said Rainbow.
“What? Miss Cheerilee said everypony has one!” said Frost.
“We, being changelings don’t have mom and dad. And in other changeling hives, their queen doesn’t treat her changelings properly. I am the queen of our hive. You three hundred and twenty are lucky that I’m attending to you all a lot. Like a real mother should. I lay your eggs, and after 3-4 weeks or so, you hatch. And all this happens without a dad.”
“Yeah, but I wish we had one.. my friend Crystal told me that her Dad is always playing with her and giving her bedtime stories.” said Scootaloo.
“And you have a tight schedule, with 320 of us and all that. So we never ask you.” added Frost Flare.

“Girls, I too wish to find a suitable husband for myself and a dad for all of you. But no. Me, 7 years back, someone did ask me out, but I refused, saying I was way too cool.
Just tell miss cheerilee that you don’t have a dad. But do it in secret. I don’t want you getting bullied.

Especially not you, Scootaloo. 7 years ago, you and Frost were in 5th grade. You had a blank flank, Scootaloo, and everypony but Frost, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle didn’t bully you. I think Diamond Tiara has graduated. Y’know what, just tell them that one of your younger siblings with magic surges blasted your dad’s photo.”

“Yes mommy.” said the triplets and went outside the hall to play hide and seek.