• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 973 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 973

10- That Big Question, rewrite Part 2

Day 1 before marriage.
The next morning, an all changeling meeting was held.
“Attention all nymphs, I have some great news. This is Soarin Skies, and he’s going to be your new dad. We have only a week until the wedding, and we’ve already been engaged. I want all of you to be on your best behavior. Be awesome, but not as awesome as me.” announced Rainbow.
“Um, mommy, I have a question.” said Rainy. “Ok, what is it, Rainy?” asked Rainbow. “What are we supposed to call him? C-can we call him dad even before you guys get married?” “Well, Rainy, that depends on Soarin’s decision. Soar?” “Yes, yes you may call me dad, kids.” announced Soarin.


Later that day, Soarin was sitting on the couch, relaxing. “Um, D-dad? I want to play w-with y-you. Please?” asked shy Frost Flare. “Ok, Frost. What do you want to play?” said Soarin, smiling like Rainbow Dash does when Fluttershy is scared. “I-I wanna learn to ch-ch-chang-ge my form. Mommy does it a-all th-the t-time wh-when I’m s-sc-scared.” Soarin understood that Frost Flare was a shy one so he shapeshifted into Rainbow Dash. “Ok kiddo, first you need to visualise the pony you want to shift into. Then, remember everything you know about them, and shift.” “Okay mommy. But where’s dad?” Frost turned into a miniature Celestia, then a tiny Daring Do, and then into a little Rainbow Dash. Soarin shifted into himself and laughed. “It is me. Your mom’s with the tiny ones.

Over the next few days, Soarin got along really well with Rainbow Dash. But then he gets really sick until he said “I do” Rainbow gets married to Soarin, and everything’s chaos afterwards. The reception was held immediately after. At 11:00, they went to bed. The next morning,

*trumpet noises*
“Uhh.. mind switching off Noisy for a minute Soar? I’m trying to sleep here.” said Rainbow Dash
“Noisy, stop it please.”
“Okie-dokie-lokie” said Noisy, one of the nymphs and stopped playing the trumpet.

*piano plays*
“You have got to be kidding me.” said Soarin.
Rainbow facepalmed. “You’ll get used to it. All right, Octave, we’ll get up.”
Octave skipped away. Rainbow went back to sleep.
*cries of at least 300 nymphs*

“Ow! My eardrums!” cried Soarin. Rainbow Dash also felt a serious butt pain. Soarin woke up his friend. “Rainbow, the nymphs are crying. I’ll go check on them.” “Okay..” said Rainbow, in her sleep.


Soarin went to the nursery. He remembered the trick Rainbow used. A flight. Soarin took two of them for a fly around the living room, but they did not cheer up. Soarin got angry, but didn’t show it in front of the nymphs. “AAAAAAAHH?!” cried Rainbow Dash. He dropped the two nymphs off at the nursery and went to check on Rainbow Dash. “You ok, Dashie? What’s the matter?” “Need help... to... room 71..... please....... help..” Soarin helped Rainbow walk to room 71, a room full of pillows. She went in there, She looked for a perfect, very big, comfy pillow where she laid 3 eggs, but they were bigger than regular eggs. “Um, eggs? But eggs come out on Mondays, only hatching happens today, that is Wednesday. TODAY WEDNESDAY!! AAH! The eggs in the nursery must’ve hatched. But Ovi said that these eggs, princess/prince eggs contain our descendants. They need more care than others, and require me to be no more than 3 hooves away from them. So you better go to the newborns. Just feed them the goo. It’s on the highest shelf with a force field. The passcode is ••••.”

For the first time, a nymph saw its dad as soon as it was born. Meanwhile, Rainbow had to egg-sit 3 royal eggs. For 1 year.

Author's Note:

I give myself 2 duckities, a bar of soap, a basketball and a paperclip.
:duck::duck:📎🧼🏀