• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 966 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 966

4- Nymphs and Nightmares

The nymphs started crying as soon as Rainbow Dash left the house. “Oh dear, I think they’re hungry! Better give them something to eat.” Fluttershy tried to them some of her milk. But they didn’t drink. “Oh... right, forgot they can only drink their biological mom’s milk...” said Fluttershy to herself. Rainbow Dash just said to feed them love. She just enveloped them in a big hug. They were more energised already. “Oh, I just have to show them love frequently by hugging, kissing, talking to and playing with them.” After having some love, they felt tired. “Good night little guys! said Fluttershy and kissed them on the forehead. She went and fed her little friends.

3 months later.


”Go away! I don’t like you anymore!” said an angry Rainbow Dash to the 10 nymphs she gave to Fluttershy.

“Bu-but why? Why won’t yu wike me no mowe?” asked a little nymph to her mother.

“Just GO!!!” yelled Rainbow Dash.

The nymph was sent off. His sisters and brothers too.

The little nymph got afraid. He went to Fluttershy. “Um, ex-excuse me, M-miss Fwuttershy?” asked the little one. “Yes Snowball? What’s wrong?” asked Fluttershy. “I- I wanna visit mom. She said she no like me.. she have wainbow mane.”
“Oh Snowball, don’t be silly! I’m sure your mum loves you! And I do wanna visit Rainbow too! We’ll take little Icy here too. Icy, wake up! We’re gonna visit your mom.” “Mom? I donno who she is, Aunt Fluttershy!” said Icy. “In my dream, I saw she so pwetty, she have wainbow haiw!” said Snowball. “Wowie! Wets gooo!” said Icy. Fluttershy and the two nymphs set off to the hive.


A bunch of nymph voices filled the room. “Hi mummy! I want milk!” “I need food!” “Me scawed!” “Waaaaa” “Me get huwt!”
“Ok kids, single file everypony. Shortest first, tallest back!” said Rainbow Dash. The nymphs formed a line. There were about a hundred now so it took a while. “Good!” She bent down to see a little nymph. “What do you want, Star?” “Me scawed..” said the little one. Rainbow picked up the nymph and cradled her, putting her to sleep.
Rainbow kissed her and placed her on the couch as they were in the living room. “Next please! Ah, Night, what do you want?” “Me want fwy with mummy!” said Night. Rainbow placed Night on her back and started flying around the room slowly. She landed near the couch and placed Night on the floor. “What’s up Rain?” “Me cawt sweep!” Rainbow put Rain to sleep and kept her near Star. “What’s up Twinkle?” “Me need poo now!” said Twinkle. Rainbow took her to the little fillies’ room and helped her. Rainbow returned with Twinkle. She hugged Rainbow and went to talk to Night.
“What do you need, Candy?” “Me need milk, pwease?” Rainbow fed and put Candy to sleep.


“Rainy, my girl, whaddaya *pants* want?” “I too hungry, but goo not tasty enough..” “Ok, but this is the last milk request I’m taking.” Rainbow fed Rainy and placed her on the couch. *ding-dong!* Rainbow opened the door. “Hey there Fluttershy, Snow and Icy! How are you? Come in!” Fluttershy came in with the girls and closed the door. “Rainbow, Snow wanted to see you regarding a nightmare.” said Fluttershy. “Yes, of course! Lemme clear the couch for you. 12 nymphs sleeping on it.” Rainbow took those nymphs to their bedrooms and tucked them in. “Fluttershy, may I and Snow have some privacy? You can let Icy play with the other nymphs.” “Of course Rainbow!” Rainbow took Snow to a second lounge area to talk.

“So, what’s bothering you?”
“You wook so pwetty, just wike in my dweam. But in dweam you said that you no wuv me and send me away.”
“Oh sweetie, why wouldn’t I love you?”
“Becaws you send me away, and I
miss you too much.”
“It was only best. Temporarily you stay with Aunt Fluttershy because one of your sisters, I scolded her and she was very sad. I didn’t want that happening to you. I’m only 22.”
“Owkay, but will you take me back here? I wuv this pwace, and I miss sissies and bros.”
“Of course kid!”
“Yayy mommy! But I’m too hungry. Aunt Fwuttershy no feed me at all, I no get all needed wuv!”
“Okay!” Rainbow Dash gave Snow some milk. She asked Fluttershy if she could take Snow back. Fluttershy said that it was ok.

Rainbow and her family are very happy now. Here’s some stats:

Nymph count: 150

Author's Note:

Aww! Snow gets reunited with her mum! So sweet!