• Published 9th Apr 2021
  • 4,427 Views, 165 Comments

Equestria's Hitman. - The_Chill_Author



[Displaced] Hello, my name is Hit, and I'm a Hitman. I serve under no one and I always finish the job. I serve for the highest bidder, who ever pays enough, will find their enemies head at their doorstep. I am Equestria's Hitman.

  • ...
20
 165
 4,427

Prologue.

Author's Note:

Quick warning, the first few chapters aren't that great. :P

Cold.

I felt the snow hit my skin as I walked across the Frozen North in search of King Sombra, my target. It was assigned to me by someone who would like to stay anonymous. As I walked across the frozen wasteland that is the Frozen North the snowstorm grew more and more dangerous by the second. I felt the cold effect my body, my fingers were numb, and my mouth seemed to be frozen shut. I've been following King Sombra for quite some time, he fled my assault once, but not again. I'm currently en route to his location. In the distance I see a light in the storm, I looked down, there were his hoofprints. If I stop now the snowstorm will cover his fiendish tracks however, I am not a masochist. I go on advance to the light for if there is light, there is shelter. As I approached it, I already felt the warmness hit my skin. I was close, the light came from a small cottage, it struck me as odd, given that we were in the middle of the forest. As I walked up to the door, I took a little peek inside. I see a mare fixing up a meal, a stallion with coffee in hand, and a filly sitting on the stallion's lap, reading the newspaper there, I smile softly at that. I then go onto knock on the door. Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Someone's knockin' on the door Ma!" The filly turned to the mare, the mare turned to the door, putting her hands on her hips.

"Now who must be knockin' on that door? There's a monstrous snowstorm out there, whoever's out there needs help." The mare marches up to the door and opens the door, she opens the door and sees me shivering. "Oh my! Come right on in you poor thing!" The mare grabs onto me and pulls me inside of her home. She then closes the door behind me, it being slammed shut due to the howling winds. The mare looks at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Excuse me sir, but are you alright? What were you doing in that snowstorm? Go take a seat." She gestures over to her couch that was next to a fireplace, I walk over there sluggishly and I take a seat there. Sighing in relief I laid my head back, I then feel a tad bit warmer as the filly gives me her blanket.

"Thank you, young one." I look down at the filly and she nods with a smile that could brighten the darkest of days. "And to answer your questions miss, I'm fine, the cold never really bother me anyway," I say, as the fireplace next to me lit up.

"Your body says otherwise Mr. Purple man." They filly pointed out, pointing a finger at my hand. My fists were still clenched from knocking and I had to pry them open just to open my palm. I look to the filly and I let out a soft chuckle.

"That is very true, to answer your last question miss, I was out on a walk and got lost when the snowstorm hit, I was searching around for hours to get to some form of shelter. I was lucky I found you guys out here." I lied to them, but they all seemed to believe me.

"Well, I think it's time we introduce ourselves. My name is Crimson Moon, a pleasure to meet you." The mare I now know as Crimson Moon did a curtsy. The filly spoke up next.

"My name is Blue Moon, nice to meet ya." Blue Moon tipped her non-existing hat to me, the stallion spoke up next with a grin.

"And the name's New Moon, we're the Moon family, and don't go worrying, I changed my last name to hers. I was known as New Day, now I'm New Moon. Would ya care for some hot chocolate?" New Moon asked me, I just nodded, New Moon gets up and walks to the kitchen. Crimson Moon spoke up.

"So, tell us about yourself." Crimson Moon asked me, I sighed and got ready to pull out all my lying cards.

"My name is... Tim, and I'm 24 years old." I lied, I was far older, a hundred years old in fact. Crimson Moon tilts her head.

"My, my, you're so young. So why did you decide to go take a walk?" Crimson Moon asks me, I sigh, taking a look at her.

"There is a lot troubling me these days, I feel like the whole world is going up in flames, first it was the Sirens, then it was Discord, and now King Sombra. if you can even call him a King now, more like a tyrant." I commented, my red eyes looking into her crimson eyes. She nods with a sigh.

"Yes that is very true, but it is all thanks to this hero named Hit everything is coming together, he subdued the sirens with the aide of the Princesses, he bests Discord in his own game, and I just know for a fact that he is somewhere out there in that snowstorm. Not resting, not stopping until he finds that tyrant." Crimson Moon smiled, looking out of the window, I tensed up.

"You do know he is an assassin right? He was aiming to kill them but they managed to slip out of his grasp, Hit's probably out there searching for the bastard." I told Crimson Moon, she raises an eyebrow.

"He is? Huh, how do you know?" Crimson Moon asked me, I just turned to her with a deadpan.

"I hired him to do a job," I said blankly, my monotone and chill voice unchanging. Crimson Moon nodded before turning to New Moon.

"Is the hot chocolate ready?" She asked the stallion, the stallion looked back to his mate.

"Yup!" New Moon walks over to me with a plate under the hot chocolate, he sets it down on the chocolate table before me. "Be careful it's hot." I look at the hot chocolate then I look at him, I take the hot chocolate and I down the whole thing unflinchingly. They look at me with shock, I then stand to my feet.

"I believe I may have overstayed my welcome, I must take my leave now." I turn around to the door, but the filly stopped me, I slowly look down at her.

"You'll need some weather clothes." She looks up at me, I just look down at Blue Moon, before sighing.

The things I do for children...


As I crossed the frozen wasteland once more, I was a bit warmer but still cold. The hot chocolate still in my stomach made me feel warmer, the extra clothes helped me a lot more. Such a shame they only have one pair, the snowstorm wasn't as bad as when I walked the Frozen North but still storming nonetheless. I sensed Sombra's malicious Ki somewhere, he had three Ki signatures with him as well. I closed my eyes, attempting to sense their energy... My eyes opened wide, I had pinpointed my target. My Ki aura flared up and I shot off to the location I sensed their Ki at, as I flew there. I then suddenly stopped, I had arrived at my destination, but where is the entrance to King Sombra's hiding place? I take a single step and I find out. When I took the one step I had fell into a hole and down an icy slide. It had reminded me of the one in the first Ice Age movie. As I shot down the slide I didn't make a sound except for a single grunt.

"Hnrgh!" I grunted out as I slid down the slide, going through a multitude of different slides before finally reaching the cavern that hides the Dark King. Sombra had rested himself on top of an icy throne, there were three guards armed to the teeth. I stood to my feet and I wipe the ice off of me.

"Hm, so you finally arrived, I thought you might have bailed out on me." Sombra grinned maliciously, I just glared up at him. I stood there silent, "The silent treatment again? Come on, I know you can speak. So speak!" Sombra commanded, I let out a small growl.

"I don't bail out on my missions, Sombra, and I certainly don't bail out on my battles." I spat, looking up at Sombra. The King merely laughed at me, he looked down at me. Both of our blood-red eyes met.

"It's called a tactical retreat, my dear, and now, there is no more retreating. This is it, my final stand. Now, seize him my loyal subjects!" The King ordered and the three guards ran at me, raising their swords high. Their shields were tucked close to their chests, so he did tell them, didn't he? One guard swiped down at me. I swiftly evaded the attack and was met with another sword attack from a guard that somehow came behind me. I leaped above them and I struck them both in their foreheads with my boots. The guard in front of me tried to stab me in my dick, however, I was prepared for that assault and I kicked him in the forehead as well. The guards stumbled back, the glared at me, circling me like sharks. I just stood there unfazed.

"You're nothing but a petty assassin, you can't take us! Rush him!" They all run at me and swing their blades, I proceed to avoid their attacks easily. Though they're attacking me from all sides, they're just a warm-up, an appetizer more like it. Unfortunately for one guard, they left their body exposed and I took that opportunity to activate my Time-Skip. I then struck the guard in the chest, his pupils appeared and disappeared rapidly, I then make him meet the ceiling by launching an uppercut to the jaw. The guards were sent to the heavens and hit the ceiling, his head stuck on the wall, unconscious. The guards take a step back from me, I proceed to turn my body towards them. Their eyes open wide, I lunged at one of the guards, the guard raised its shield but it was futile. I punched a hole through the shield and I punched the guard in the gut, then I stuck him in the place where his heart would be. The guard took a step back, his eyes rolled back and he foamed from the mouth before falling on his back. Dead. I turned to the guard and the guard ran to the Dark King.

"I need to get out of here! My liege, please save me!" The Dark King stood to his feet and walked down his drone to the guard in front of him.

"I have no use for cowards." Sombra looked down at him in disgust, he forms a sword in hand, ice forming the blade before becoming blood red. Sombra then spun around and cut the guard's head off, the guard up at him as his decapitated head hit the ground.

"King Sombra... The fuck?" The guard managed out as Sombra stomped on the head of the guard, crushing it. Sombra looked up at me, he then licked the blood off his blade. I frowned at him.

"Well, well, well, it looks like it's just you and me now. One shall stand..." Sombra shifted his stance, grinning as his wavy mane flew up.

"And one shall fall." I finished as I went into a boxing stance, Sombra let out a battle cry as a blood-red aura enveloped him. Sombra dashed at me, I ran at him, cocking my fist back. Blade and fist met, it shook the cavern, the stalactites shook at the force. I then attempt the spin kick Sombra, but Sombra, and like the slimy and swift rat that he is dodged the attack.

When I evaded the attack he thought I left myself wide open, he goes for a swipe, only for me to appear behind the Dark King. I then kick Sombra in his rib, using my Time Skip to do so, Sombra wheezed. He then teleports away, a few meters back, I ran at Sombra, clenching my fist before attempting to punch him in his skull. Unfortunately, Sombra teleports behind me, he raised his blade high the try and strike me. Fortunately, I block the attack and I block the attack with my forearm, I then kick him in his ankle. Before Sombra could hit the floor I gut-punch Sombra and I send him flying into his throne. The throne shattered like glass on impact, Sombra was then buried in ice. I approached the Dark King, putting my hands in my pockets, as I approached him he jumped out of the rubble and glares down at me.

"You were lucky with that attack, I will kill you even if it kills me!" Sombra seethed, I stopped approaching him, looking up at him with a deadpan expression.

"Likewise, Sombra," I told to the Dark King, Sombra lunged at me, he was trying to stab me, however, I grabbed the blade. Sombra's eyes opened wide, I then snap the blade and I stick the blade into Sombra's shoulder. Sombra hissed in pain and took a step back, he clenched the blade and took it out, blood spraying on the ice.

"You dare wound me... Damn you... Damn you... DAMN YOU!!!!" Sombra roared, his eyes flared up with dark magic and he shoots a wave of dark magic at me. I appear behind him, hands in my pocket, Sombra didn't notice, as he fired the attack. He then stopped, noticing I wasn't here, he looked to the left, then the right.

"Where is he?!" Sombra asked, still not turning around like the fool that he is.

"What's wrong Sombra? Can't keep up?" I taunted, my back faced him, he turns around and that was the greatest mistake he ever made. I then punch Sombra in his gut, using my Time-Skip technique. Sombra coughed out an ungodly amount of blood, he took two steps back. I then face him once more and I began to use my ultimate technique, Time-Skip Molotov. I struck Sombra in his chest, stopping time. I then proceed to full-on wail on him, punch after punch, he still stood still as I punched him due to my stopped time, the punches were like rain, as the assault continued, I looked at Sombra's eyes as I punched him.

'You have killed so many people, enslaved and raped women and children alike. A true monster, I wonder what changed you? You were such a calm and collected man, just like me, you were respectable. Now you have come to this, nothing but a monster.' I thought as I continued to punch the Dark Unicorn, I then punch Sombra a final time before standing up. The Time-Skip was done. Sombra had registered all of the punches at the same time, he looked like he was getting shot by a machine gun.

"My Time Skip is unbeatable!" I told Sombra as he fell flat on his back, blood dripped from Sombra's mouth, gasping for breath as he clawed at the floor, desperate to get away from me. I approached him with murderous intent. He has done too many sins to walk out of this alive, the Dark King then leans on an ice block. He looked at me weakly and wiped a trail of blood coming out of his mouth.

"I shall return... And when I return, I will kill you!" Sombra shouted at me, I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you gone mad? Do you realize the standing point you are in? There is no escape from me this time, I will kill you, and I will complete my mission." I told him in my monotone voice he just grinned, blood oozing out of his teeth.

"Are you sure that there is no escape?" Sombra cackled, I raise my fist to silence him once and for all, but as I went in for a punch, he disappeared and my fist collided with the icy block, shattering it. I look around as I stand to my feet, I try to sense his Ki but felt nothing. Sombra was gone, Sombra had vanished. I burst from the cavern, the snowstorm still going on, I then walked, my hands back in my pockets.

"Mark my words, when you return, I will kill you," I said as I look down at the scarf that Blue Moon had given me, I raised it above my nose. I then clenched the scarf. "Mark my words..."