• Published 10th Dec 2022
  • 306 Views, 1 Comments

Ninja Kidz TV: Legend of Harmony Force - Adamverse



Can you feel it, the monsters are rising, the shadows are moving.... he's back...

  • ...
 1
 306

Chapter 6

On Earth, Sombra wasted no time putting his new mindless slaves to work; the abandoned chemical factory was now filled with the parents of Angel Grove. Even though none of them had worked in a place like this, they all got on with their jobs like they knew what they were doing.

Sitting in the middle of the room, on a throne made of old machine parts; Sombra was holding a chalice with his magic, it was filled with a black slime drink.

Standing next to the throne was Goldar, he was trying to keep his new master company. Doom was off somewhere else, he was supervising the workers; and secretly insulting them, even though they’d lost the willpower to talk back to him.

However, after sipping his drink, the King of Monsters merely stated, “The time it takes to fulfil an evil plan; I would have thought my titans would have been hatched by now.”

On each side of the large factory room, the two eggs were hooked up to machines via wires; the machines had built on lightning conductors, ones that would be used to supercharge the machines with lightning.

“Oh, Goldar I’m bored.” Sombra said. He then turned to his minion and suggested, “Let’s have some fun.” Sombra then turned to one of the workers and said, “Hey you; dance.”

The chosen worker suddenly began dancing like he was at a beach party; but Sombra didn’t like it. The king ordered, “Do the swim.” The worker then began dancing with swimming actions; this made Sombra start tapping his hoof along with the moves.

“Ballet.” Goldar then ordered. The worker stopped dancing, but then started a new one; he started swirling on his toes, and skipping around like a little girl.

While Sombra was laughing the worker, Goldar noticed something coming through the skylight; he tapped his master on the shoulder and said, “Hey boss, they’re back.” Sombra looked up and saw a flock of bird people flying in through the roof.

“Ah, my Gyrutas.” Sombra saw, putting his drink down and getting off his throne. He walked over to where they’d landed and ordered, “Stop your screeching. How did it go?”

The Gyruta that seemed to be in charge replied, “Oh, it couldn’t have gone better.”

A statement that made Sombra smile; another one of them said, “We threw one of them off a mountain, and another into a raging river.”

Sombra was pleased with his minions, and he rarely was; the king asked, “So, they’ve all been destroyed?”

This question made the Gyrutas feel a little bad, “Well, we were about to destroy them….” The leading bird started with.

“What, you didn’t kill them!” Sombra said back, annoyed. “You call yourself Gyruta Warriors; your more like Gyruta Turkeys. I should have you all stuffed and roasted.”

“But master; there was this knight, with a big sword. He kept chopping at us.” The leading bird replied.

Sombra had to think for a second, “Big sword? Did this knight, have wolf heads on his shoulders?” All the Gyrutas just nodded ‘yes’ to his question. Sombra then worked it out, “The Draconnequus Warrior. Could Discord still be doing it; he couldn’t be.” The king then realised something else, “If the rangers get the Elements of Harmony, everything will be ruined.”

The Gyruta leader asked, “Uh, do you want us to take another whack at it?”

“How about taking another quack at it.” Sombra replied, his eyes then lit up green and he blasted the Gyrutas with magic from his horn, causing them to burst into feather clouds.

King Sombra brushed the Gyruta feathers off his face and said, “No more time, my Tartarus Titans must be hatched by sundown.”


Meanwhile, the Power Rangers were still waiting by the edge of the Everfree Forest; they were hesitant to go in. This would be their greatest challenge ever; but the rangers knew what was at stake, they needed this power.

All the friends gathered around Jason, he said to them, “It’s time.”

The rangers began walking into the forest, they didn’t know what to expect, but they went on anyway.

While they walked, some of the friends began chatting; Zack was admiring the suits they’d been given. “I still don’t understand why I’m green now.” Billy walked up behind him.

“My calculations describe this change because of the nature and culture of this planet; maybe there was no black ranger on this world.” Billy explained.

Zack nodded his he and agreed, “Okay, but what about these new coins. I mean look at mine.” Zack showed the coin that was sewed onto his suit, the picture was three apples.

Tommy stepped forward and said, “I’ve got three diamonds.”

Billy then looked at his, “Mine just looks like a cloud with a rainbow lightning bolt coming from it.”

“I’ve got three balloons.” Kimberly stated.

“I’ve a big star on mine, surrounded by little stars.” Jason explained.

Zack then asked, “Trini, how about you?” But there was no answer; Trini had walked further ahead without realising.

The girl responded with, “Three butterflies.”

As the team kept walking, they then wandered into a strange place; it was an open area in the forest, the ground was covered in sticks. No knew the reason, but sticks were just scattered around, they almost made up the floor.

“What’s with all the sticks.” Jason asked.

Kimberly replied, “Well, we are in a forest, what do you expect to be on the floor?”

Zack thought it was an opportunity to make his friends laugh, “Welcome to Jellystone Park.

Billy walked over to the corner of the area, where he found a small pile of the sticks; he went to grab one when…..

Out of nowhere, one of the sticks flew across the area and nearly hit Billy in the head; he jumped out of the way and watched the flying stick crash into the pile. But what happened next was even stranger, the sticks on the ground began rolling together, like they were forming a body; when it was done, the sticks had shaped themselves into a giant wolf.

The monster howled and snarled at the rangers; instead of dribbling mucus, tree sap was leaking from its jaws.

“Whoa.” Zack stated.

The wolf then began walking towards Kimberly, she moved away from it, but it kept moving closer; Tommy grabbed a small log off the ground and charged at the beast. He whacked it with the log and watched his weapon snap in two; the wooden wolf then swung its head around knocked Tommy away.

Tommy crashed into Zack and Billy; the wolf then pounced towards Kimberly, but she managed to jump out of the way.

Jason went to help his sister, the beast went to pounce again; but before it could, Jason jumped into the air and landed on the monster’s back. He started riding the creature like it was a fair ground mechanical bull.

“Hang on, Jason.” Trini shouted. Jason was hanging onto the creature’s ear, but they looked more like horns; the beast shook its head rapidly, trying to shake the ranger off.

While hanging on for dear life, Jason noticed something at the back of the wolf’s neck; it was a loose stick, just hanging there. The ranger had an idea, he’d take anything at this point; he grabbed the stick and shouted, “Hey toothpick brain, I’ve got a bone to pick with you.”

With that said, Jason pulled the stick out of the monster; only to watch its head fall off, “Huh?” he questioned.

Suddenly, the body of the wolf shattered back into sticks; Jason tumbled to the ground.

The rest of the team went to help him; once their leader was back on his feet, he brushed all the back off his ninja suit.

Zack said, “That was insane.”

Tommy then stepped forward and explained, “We should get out of here, before he decides to pull himself together or something.” The rest of the team agreed, the pressed on through the forest.


Thunder raged outside, the dark project was almost complete, the mindless humans put the finishing touches on the machines; once the machines were finished and fully operational, everyone gather around to where they were told to go.

Goldar and Doom were standing above them on a high platform, they were passing the time by throwing insults at the humans.

“Hey ugly, nice hat.”

“Where’d get that shirt from, lost and found.”

“Your nose is too small for your face.”

Suddenly, Sombra walked up between them and began talking to his minions, “Parents of Angel Grove; you have worked well on my hatchery, I should reward you with your freedom.” Both Goldar and Doom laughed at their master’s statement. Sombra continued with, “However, I have no good soul within me; goodnight.”

The people dropped to the ground, falling into a deep sleep; Sombra turned to his minions and explained, “When they wake up, this world will be under my control.” He chuckled at his words.

The king ordered his two monsters to take their positions, Doom stood up on a platform next to a lever. “The time has come; Doom, open the roof.”

“Coming right up.” Doom replied. The horned monster opened the skylight, the lightning conductors raised themselves up through the roof; within seconds, a lightning strike hit the conductor and sent a bolt of energy to the machines.

Sombra’s eggs were hooked up to the machinery, the energy from the lightning was transferred to the eggs. “Give my creatures life!” Sombra shouted. However, the lightning wasn’t enough; the King of Monsters took matters into his own hooves.

Using his horn, Sombra blasted the two eggs with his dark magic; the eggs suddenly started cracking. Lightning hit the conductors one last time, the blast from that was the final push they needed; the eggs exploded open and released two horrible looking creatures. In no time at all the two monsters started growing into giants.

One of them was a dragon-like monster, while the other was just a lava creature.

“Incredible.” Goldar stated. However, Doom stumbled back in fear; never before had he seen two monsters like these before.

The lava monster swung his club at the machines and knocked them to the ground; the debris just missing the unconscious humans on the ground.

King Sombra stated, “My monsters will rise up and destroy the city!” he then laughed once again like a maniac, he had done it.


It seemed like the rangers had been walking forever, they had no idea if they were even going in the right direction. Until, something ahead caught Jason’s eye; he moved closer and confirmed what he had found.

“Guys, I think I found something.” The Red Ranger stated.

It was cave, but the entrance was blocked with a large rock; but the rock had markings on it. Forming a circle, the pictures looked like the pictures of their coins; Tommy stepped closer to get a better look. Below the picture, carved into the were four statues; they looked like bears, but more like monsters.

When they seemed like nothing, Tommy turned away from them. The team started talking about how they were going to get in; no one noticed the bear statues starting to move. One of them crept up behind Tommy; he had no idea of the imminent danger closing in.

But that’s when Kimberly noticed and shouted, “Tommy!”

The ranger turned around and saw the monster swing it’s two knifes at him; he summersaulted backwards and dodged the attack. The other bears had fully woken up; the one that attacked Tommy wielded two knifes, one had an axe, one had a mace and the last one had a sword.

“Now what do we do?” Trini asked.

Jason quickly replied, “We fight.”

All six of them struck battle poses; Zack even said, “I was hoping you’d say that.”

Billy then dropped his pose and asked, “How many times have we done this now?”

“Let’s do it guys.” Jason said. They then announced their titles as their ninja masks appeared on their faces.

“Magic!”

“Loyalty.”

“Honesty.”

“Laughter.”

“Generosity.”

“Kindness.”

But suddenly, the axe bear swung his weapon at Trini, she jumped out of the way and the other rangers started fighting the other bears.

Billy delivered a strong kick to the back of one of their heads, but the bear walked away like he felt nothing. “These things are made of rock.” Billy stated. The bear he kicked turned back to him and grabbed him and threw him away. “And their strong.” He said when he landed.

Zack led one of them up a hill, the bear with knifes followed him up; but the green ninja halted when the hill turned into a cliff when he reached the edge. The cliff was over looked a pond of boiling water; when he tried to turn back, the bear greeted him.

The ranger swung his leg around and kicked the bear in the chest, the beast stumbled back before pushing forward again.

“Hang on, Zack; I’m coming.” Jason stated, coming to help his friend.

Jason ran up behind the bear and kicked in the back, taking its attention off of Zack; but that was a mistake. Because while Jason distracted it, Zack picked up a stone he found on the floor; he said to the bear, “Yo Graphite Brain.” The bear turned back to him and Zack broke the stone over the monster’s face.

With the bear temporally blinded, Jason kicked in the back once more; it was a strong one, the bear tripped over and fell off the cliff, and plummeted into the pool of water.

“Thanks man, I thought I was finished.” Zack said to Jason.

The red ninja replied, “Well, that’s one down, and three to go.” He said as they watched the stone bear break apart in the water.

Trini was running from the axe bear, she found a little gap in the side of the mountain; she crawled inside to get away from the bear. But Trini got a scare when she saw what was inside, an old animal skull, “Whoa.” She stated.

She wasn’t out of danger yet, the axe bear began poking his axe into the gap; Trini moved back to get away from the blade, “Someone help!” She yelled.

Out of nowhere, Billy jumped in and kicked the bear several times; its focus turned from Trini and towards him. The blue ninja tried to pushed the beast away from his friend, “Back off, Boulder Breath!” he yelled.

Kimberly was being chased up another hill, she had the sword bear chasing her; the monster swung its sword at her, but she was able to dodge the attacks. “Back off!” she said before kicking it in the snout.

“Hey ya!” Tommy came swinging in on a vine, he managed to kick the bear back down the mountain. “These guys are tough, but they’re not too smart.” The two of them began pushing a rock that was mounted on the top of the hill.

Kimberly said, “Let’s rock his world.”

The two rangers pushed the rock over; the sword bear had recovered from the fall, but when he looked up, he saw the rock falling towards him. Before could run away, the rock crushed him into stone pieces; destroying him.

Meanwhile, Zack was being double teamed by the last two bears; they both swung their weapons at him. Zack stated, “What is this, ‘pick on the green-dude day’?” Billy had climbed up into a tree, he looked down and saw Zack being attacked.

“Hey Zack, you need a hand?” the blue ninja asked.

“It has crossed my mind.” Zack replied.

Billy then grabbed a long vine from the tree, he held one end and dropped the other to Zack; when Zack grabbed it, Billy jumped off the branch. The vine was wrapped around the tree branch; as Billy went to the ground, Zack was pulled into the air.

The green ninja said, “Elevator going up.” When Zack was pulled up, the axe bear swung his weapon; just missing the ranger and striking his bear brother instead, slicing him in half.

“Elevator going down.” Billy said as he landed between the two bear pieces. “Talk about a splitting headache.”

With only one bear left to deal with, the team all worked together and fought him off; they all kicked him around, before three of the rangers used their final attack.

Jason, Tommy and Kimberly were in the trees, they were holding onto vines; Jason gave them the signal, “Go.” The white and pink ninja swung on their vines and delivered strong kicks to the bear. Now it was Jason’s turn, “I saw this in a Tarzan movie once.” Jason grabbed a vine and swung down to the ground; he lifted his legs and delivered one final kick to the bear.

The monster was sent flying, until he crashed into the stone blocked the cave entrance; once he hit the rock, he shattered into stone fragments.

Once all the bears were destroyed, the cave started rumbling; the rangers all came together to watch what was happening, the saw the rock was moving, the cave was opening.

Once the cave was open, the rangers couldn’t believe their eyes; inside the cave, was a tree. But not just any ordinary tree, it was made out of pure crystals and diamonds. And at the end of each branch, was an even purer crystal; the gems looked like the pictures the rangers had on their new coins.

Jason stepped forward and said, “Is that…?”

“The Great Power.” Trini finished.

“The Elements of Harmony.” Billy the said.

The tree suddenly began to glow, it shined like a star; the elements on the branches began to glow as well. Without warning, the elements broke off the tree and broken into pieces; the shattered fragments began flying through the air, they each flew towards their chosen ranger.

Each ranger watched the element fly around them, the crystal began to take shape as they continued to soar. The crystals began to take the shape of animals; Zack stated, “New Zords.”

When it was time, the crystal animals flew into the coin that was on their ninja suits; once that happened, there was a flash of light and….

Each ranger was encased in a brand new ranger suit, never before seen by this universe.

Kimberly shouted, “We did it!”

Billy then said, “Are morphers are online.”

“We got the power.” Tommy stated.

All the rangers stood in a line, Jason then said, “Hang on Zordon, we’re on our way.” As if by magic, the Power Rangers teleported away, they flew to Earth in their balls of light.

Little did they know, from the Castle of Chaos, Adam could see them fly away; in a proud voice, he stated, “Well done, Power Rangers.”


Meanwhile, back on Earth; the Tartarus Titans were already laying waste to the city; the Dragon Titan almost stepped one someone’s cars. When the driving saw the size of that monster, he abandoned his vehicle and made a run for it.

The Lava Titan was scaring a crowd of people away, they watched as it picked up an oil truck; it threw the truck into the air, the pressure caused it to explode. The people just ran for their lives; the titan hit the ground with his club, causing the street to crack.

Sombra and Goldar wanted to watch this, they stood at the top of a tall tower to observe the destruction. The monster king stated, “Citizens of Angel Grove, how do you like my friends?”

Using a sword like weapon, made of bones, the Dragon Titan stabbed into the ground; the electrical system exploded and all the power lines came crashing down. Once it saw the people running, the Dragon Titan opened its mouth and released a fire ball onto the street.

“The boys are back in town!” Sombra shouted.

“Long live, the King of Monsters.” Goldar cheered.

The two of them laughed as they continued to watch the mayhem.

At the Command Centre, Alpha was watching the live broadcast from the streets, he could see the destruction the Titans were causing. The reporter explained, “The Mayor has declared a state of emergency, he’s asked that the city be evacuated now.”

“Ei, ei, ei, ei; the Tartarus Titans are destroying Angel Grove.” Alpha said.

Zordon managed to say, “Alpha, keep trying.”

The last thing those heard from the reporter on the globe was, “….where are the Power Rangers?”