• Published 10th Dec 2022
  • 305 Views, 1 Comments

Ninja Kidz TV: Legend of Harmony Force - Adamverse



Can you feel it, the monsters are rising, the shadows are moving.... he's back...

  • ...
 1
 305

Chapter 2

Night had fallen over Angel Grove; after the incident at the construction site, the area was closed off. Two police officers were guarding the site; one of them had fallen asleep, while the other was walking back to him with cups of coffee.

However, by the large black crystal, something unexpected was about to happen; behind the gem, a strange red glow appeared, until there was a large flash of light.

Appearing out of nowhere, came four strange looking people; and when I say people, most of them looked more like monsters.

The first one was terrifying to look at, his body was a light red colour shielded by plates of silver armour; he also had pipes and tubes around his body, pumping a strange blue liquid around his structure. He had scary silver mask, with a spike on top, with a tiny ‘Z’ on the tip; he was also holding a large staff, with a bigger ‘Z’ on the top.

The one behind him was a woman; she looked human, but she had some strange features. Gold pieces were piercing out of her skin and she was wearing an all green outfit; she was carrying with her, a large sceptre with a hook at the top and green gem at the base.

The two creature behind them didn’t need much describing; one was what looked like a gorilla with wings and wearing gold armour. And the other one was a grey man, wearing armour covered in spikes; with two large horns sticking out of his helmet and a red cape.

“Why do we care about some stupid crystal, Zedd?” The woman in green asked.

The one holding the ‘Z’ staff replied, “This is no ordinary crystal, Rita.”

Rita replied, “Well I say, you melt that thing down and turn it into a necklace or me.”

The monster with horns said, “I’m with her, that’d be nice; what do you think, Goldar?”

“Shut it, Doom.” The gold armour monster replied.

One of the police officers turned around to see these four creatures standing by the large crystal; he tapped the shoulder of his partner that was asleep. “Hey Kirk, take a look at this.” The sleeping officer woke up and turned around, he received a bit of a fright when he saw these creatures.

Zedd looked at the two cops and said to them, “No need to wake him; in fact, why don’t you take a little nap yourself.” Zedd then pointed his staff at them, bolts of lightning shot from the large ‘Z’ and zapped the officers, knocking them unconscious.

“I could do that.” Doom stated. “I just choose not to.”

Goldar replied, “Zip your lip.”

While those two were arguing, Zedd turned back to the crystal he was here for; he laid his hand on the crystal and said, “Ah, after two long years of searching, you are finally within my grasp.” He lifted his staff, ready to use it. “And now, let’s crack this gem.” Lightning emerged from his staff, electrocuting the crystal; once the energy went away, the gem began to crack.

“Excellent.” Zedd stated as the crystal suddenly began to break apart; until it collapsed into a pile of dust and rocks.

Rita stepped forward and put her hand into the pile of ash, she watched as the dust fell between her fingers; she then turned back to her husband and asked, “What? You spent two years looking for a dusty rock?!”

“Patience, motor-mouth. Watch.” Zedd replied to his wife.

Suddenly, the dust began to lift itself into the air; the dusty cloud started to form a tiny tornado, spinning around and around. The tornado picked up the larger rocks and started putting them back into place; the four creatures could see that inside the mini twister, the rocks were forming something new.

When all the rocks were in place and the dust had dispersed, everyone got a good look at the creature standing before them; lifting his hooves into the air and yarning from being woken up from the afterlife. It then bent its neck to the side and small ‘click’ was heard; the creature then turned to the people that were standing there staring at him.

“Fillies and Gentlecolts, the king…. Is back.”

No doubt about it, it was him; King Sombra, alive and in the flesh. Goldar let out a small, “Yay.”

Rita looked at the dark pony in front of her and said, “What a handsome stallion.”

“Why thank you.” Sombra replied.

Zedd then stepped forward and introduced himself, “I am Lord Zedd, sworn enemy of all that is good and decent; it is a supreme honour to finally meet you.”

King Sombra looked at Lord Zedd and replied, “You are the one who resurrected me? For that, you have my gratitude; tell me friend, how I can ever repay you.”

“Do you recall the name, Zordon of Eltar?” Zedd asked.

“No, I can’t say that I do.” Sombra replied.

Lord Zedd realised he was going to have to try something else; so he explained, “He is the one who is known throughout the galaxy, as the creator of the Power Rangers.”

Now, that name, Sombra recognised straight away; all of his anger was suddenly transferred to his horn, he released a blast of dark magic from his horn, lighting up the sky with green and purple lightning. He growled slightly as the magic died down; but his eyes were still glowing bright green.

Doom then joked, “Sure, them he’s heard of.”

Zedd explained, “I want you to destroy Zordon, so that my evil can once again rain supreme.”

“I will not only destroy him.” Sombra replied. “Because if he is the reason Power Rangers exist, then he is the cause and the very reason I was defeated in the first place; so I will obliterate his entire legacy. It will as if Zordon of Eltar, never existed!”

Rita then said, “Finally, someone who sounds like they can get the job done.” Zedd then groaned at her, while Sombra just smirk at her comment.

Lord said then explained, “We shall leave you to weave your evil ways.” He turned to his wife and two monsters, “Let’s go, Rita.”

The four beings walked away and disappeared in a flash of light; but as soon as they were gone, Sombra got a strange feeling in his nose.

The monster king sniffed lightly before saying, “What is that horrible stench?” he sniffed some more, then figure it out, “It smells like…. Humans.” He said with a growl.

No too far away, there was a multi-coloured glow come from the sky, it landed on the construction site; when the glow went away, the six rangers were visible. They did what they came here to do, they ran over to where the large crystal had been un-earthed.

However, when they reached the pit; they were surprised to see the crystal was gone.

“Guys, what’s going on? Zordon said the crystal would be right here.” Trini stated.

Jason replied, “I don’t know, but I don’t like this.”

Before any of them could do anything else, Tommy felt a hand on his shoulder; they all turned around to see one of the police officers that were standing guard on the site.

The officer asked, “What are you kids doing here?”

The rangers had to think of an excuse as to why they were here; but when no one came out with anything, Billy just replied, “Have you, by any chance, seen an evil dark monster lurking around here?”

“Evil dark monster? What do you mean?” the cop asked back. The rangers believed he thought they were crazy; until he replied, “Wait a minute; did it look something like this?”

Without warning, the body of the police officer morphed into something else; he reshaped himself back into King Sombra, laughing as he did. All the rangers struck battle poses, ready to fight; they didn’t see that coming.

Kimberly reacted with, “Ew gross; to think I used to like unicorns.”

“Too kind, allow me to introduce myself.” The dark pony replied. “I am the rightful ruler of the Crystal Empire and master over all monsters in Equestria; they call me King Sombra.”

Zack replied, “Well pack your bags; because we’re sending you right back where you came from.”

But that statement just made the king chuckle, he then said back, “Mhmm, a human with a big mouth. Not much has changed in six years.”

“You obviously don’t know who you’re dealing with, horn head.” Kimberly stated.

While Sombra smirked, Tommy followed up with, “Yeah, we’re the Power Rangers.”

Playing the fool, Sombra replied, “Oh no, somepony save me.” He then laughed like the maniac he was. “Ha, Power Rangers huh.” He began to walked away from them. “In my day, the Power Rangers were mighty warriors and worthy opponents; not a bunch of kids.”

He suddenly turned back to them and shouted, “Well, meet my kids!” he then laughed like crazy again, while releasing dark magic from his horn; the magic made puddles of goo on the ground, and from those puddles, monster grew.

These creatures were disgusting to look at, draped in black cloaks and had faces like zombie-aliens; Ghouls. Each of the rangers were a little freaked out, these weren’t the kind of monsters they were used to dealing with.

King Sombra stood in the middle of the ghouls and announced, “From this moment forth, the way of life no longer exists; welcome, to the end of your world!” he once again laughed like crazy before a beam of purple and green energy beamed him away.

“He’s gone.” Tommy stated. He had disappeared from sight, all that was left were his ghouls.

The group of ghouls began to get closer to the rangers, they tried to back away from these things; Kimberly asked, “What we going to do?”

Billy noticed behind them was a large open area; he said, “Looks like there’s plenty of room over there for a fight.”

“Go guys.” Jason ordered. He then swung his leg around and kicked one of the ghouls away; the rest of the team ran for the open area. Jason punched another one of the ghouls before jumping away and joining his friends.

While the ghouls charged for them, Zack said, “Let’s take these beasts.”

“Spread out.” Tommy shouted, all the rangers did as instructed. Tommy then picked up a long pipe and started swinging it around like a bow-staff, “Welcome to the end of your world.” With that said, the fight began.

Tommy swung the pipe around, hitting the face and stomach of any ghoul that came near him; one tried to sneak up behind him, but he jumped it and tripped it up. Once it was down, he purposely fell on his back so he could slam his arm down on the ghoul.

Zack ran across the gravel ground, until something caught his eye; he turned back to the ghoul that was chasing him and asked, “Ever play kick the can?” he kicked a small tin can at the ghoul, distracting it; then he kicked it a few times before kicking it to the ground.

Trini had two ghouls grabbing her arms, they tried to pull her away from the scene; but she fought back. Using her ranger strength, she slammed them both together and said, “Kiss and make up.” After that, she flipped them both over and the landed on their heads.

Jason was running towards a crane machine, she saw that the door was unlocked; so when a ghoul started chasing him, he swung the hatch open and said, “Here, let me get the door.” the door slammed into the ghoul’s face, allowing Jason a chance to kick it away.

Kimberly back flipped over a ghoul and kicked him over; she said, “Sit down.” As it landed on it’s behind. But when a large group of them began running towards her, started back-flipping away. “See ya.” She stated.

“Right behind you, Kimberly.” Billy said as he followed her. That was until a ghoul jumped in front of him and kicked him over, he got back up and knocked the ghoul over and punched it in the chest; Billy lifted his fist off the ghoul and saw it had slime on it. “Does this stuff come out of you?” he asked.

All the rangers fought hard to keep the ghouls at bay, but they couldn’t keep it; the monster minions backed the kids up against the wall, they even threw Zack at them. It seemed like there was more of them; over two dozen of them, the rangers couldn’t fight this many.

“We can’t hold them off.” Billy stated.

The ghouls got closer and closer; Trini stated, “There’s too many of them.”

However, Jason stepped forward with a plan; he said to his friends, “Let’s do it guys!”

All the rangers said in unison, “Right!”

Jason the chanted, “It’s Morphin Time!”

Once they were all fully morphed, the Power Rangers summersaulted through the air and landed in front of the ghouls; the thing was, there were no ghouls.

The team looked at where they were, but they were gone.

“Where’d they go?” Kimberly asked.

“Keep your eyes peeled.” Zack stated.

And then Tommy noticed across the construction site, “Head’s up guys, over there.” He pointed to a building that was undergoing construction; the rangers had no choice but to follow them in. “Be careful, it could be a trap.” Tommy explained.

The ranger agreed and made their way inside the building.