• Published 10th Dec 2022
  • 307 Views, 1 Comments

Ninja Kidz TV: Legend of Harmony Force - Adamverse



Can you feel it, the monsters are rising, the shadows are moving.... he's back...

  • ...
 1
 307

Chapter 3

Back at the Command Centre, Zordon and Alpha were waiting to hear back from the rangers; however, the celestial being believed that they were not going to contact them. He sensed a terrible presence within range of their base.

Zordon caught the attention of his assistant, “Alpha, my sensors tell me the rangers were too late. Sombra is on his way here.”

“Don’t worry; no one enters the Command Centre without a power coin.” Alpha replied, not worrying about anything. That was until a small alarm was sounded from behind.

Alpha turned to the main entrance, the door seemed intact; but that didn’t stop whatever it was from getting in. From underneath the door, Zordon and Alpha could see a large shadow creeping in; it slipped under the door and into the room.

Once it was inside, the shadow began to form a body; when it was done, Sombra was revealed.

The King of Monsters looked around the room, he then chuckled at the sight of it; the villain stated, “Pretty fancy for humans and peasants; my ranger team didn’t even have a headquarters.”

While the dark unicorn wasn’t watching, Alpha snuck up behind him and tried to attack him from behind; the little robot managed to hit him in the back of the head, but it did nothing to him.

“Uh oh.” Alpha said.

Sombra chuckled again, before releasing energy from his horn; the purple and green electricity he emitted short circuited Alpha-5, temporarily shutting him down. As the robot fell to the floor, Sombra turned back to Zordon, the one he was here for.

Zordon explained, “You’re exactly like the archives describe you, Sombra; you enjoy picking on creatures smaller than yourself.”

King Sombra replied, “Silence, slave; I did not come here to listen to some kind of lecture. Our mutual friend, Lord Zedd, informs me you are the one who created the Power Rangers; which means all the crimes they’ve committed against me and my throne are on your hands.” He then looked at Zordon again, “So to speak.”

But all Zordon said in return was, “You won’t get away with this, Sombra.”

“The Power Rangers robbed me of my prime; was to be the supreme ruler of the most powerful empire in all Equestria.” Sombra explained. “And now, it’s time, to pay the price.”

Sombra ignited his horn and blasted a powerful blast of magic, the beam hit one of the machines that was scattered around the room. While Zombra was destroying the Command Centre, he began talking to keep himself entertained.

“Oh, I heard such wonderful things about this worlds history; the Black Plague.” He said before blasting one of the support columns.

“The French Revolution.” He said before blasting the control panel.

“A triangle in the ocean, full of monsters.” He then laughed at his own comments before continuously blasting everything in the room; as he did so, Zordon began to grow weaker. Sombra laughed harder when the walls of the Command Centre began to come down.


Meanwhile, the Power Rangers were searching the building for the Ghouls; even if they were too hard to fight, the rangers couldn’t just let these things run around. The rooms were pitch black, no one could see anything; Jason led the group through the maze of hallways.

Billy kicked something around a corner, but ended up hit an old chair; he said to the rest of the group, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Little did they know, that around the other corner, one of the ghouls was watching them.

The rangers kept walking through the building; that was until a noise from out of nowhere spooked them, they all struck battle poses as they looked around.

“Anybody see anything?” Kimberly asked.

Tommy then stated, “We need some light.”

Trini stepped forward and said, “I got you.” The saber-tooth tiger eyes on her helmet lit up light torches, the group could now see where they were going.

As the Power Rangers kept moving, they didn’t notice two more ghouls hiding behind columns and watching them from afar. While they were walking, they decided to talk about their situation.

“Zordon said that a group of warriors defeated Sombra; do you guys think they were Power Rangers like us?” Zack asked.

Jason replied, “Well, Zordon did tell us that many rangers exist here on Earth; and he had a hand in creating them all.”

When Billy was getting tired of just searching blindly, he activated a scanner in his helmet; he scanned the area for any sign of the ghouls.

“Talk to men Billy, what do you see?” Tommy said.

But Billy replied, “The readings are of the scale, I can’t calculate what these creatures are made of, but I can’t track them.”

Suddenly, a reading came up on the scanner; Billy shouted out, “Over there!” he pointed in a direction, the rest of the team saw a ghoul trying to make a run for it.

“Let’s power up.” Jason stated.

“Right.” The rest of the team said in unison.

All the ghouls came out of hiding and charged for the Power Rangers, each ranger went off on their own to fight the group of ghouls they had chosen; before this though, Kimberly had walked into one.

She kicked it into the air, and said, “You guys make me sick.” She kicked up and up, again and again; until she let it hit the ground, after that, it disappeared in a flash of purple light.

Billy had two of them corner him, until he lifted his leg in the air and kicked one away; then he jumped at the other one and tackled it to the ground.

Tommy was thrown through the wall, he got up and was met with three ghouls; the Green Ranger swung his leg around and kicked two of them in the face, knocking them over. But the third one kicked him over; it would have got to him, if Tommy hadn’t shot his fist into the air, punching it away.

“Back off!” he stated. Tommy then spun around while jumping up into the air, saying to his opponents, “Later dudes.” He landed on a platform above them. He didn’t notice a ghoul sneak up behind him, but before the monster could attack, Tommy grabbed its arm and punched it rapidly in the stomach.

To finish him, she kicked him away, sending him flying into a wall; when the ghoul hit the concrete wall, he disappeared in a flash of purple light.

Outside the building, Trini was in combat with a ghoul; she kicked it multiple times before it stumbled away. Once she had enough distance, she ran towards it and kicked it into the sky; it crashed into a wall before disappearing like the others.

“Ghouls? More like ‘Drools’.”

Jason and Zack summersaulted off a platform, they were followed by three of Sombra’s minions; as the monsters backed the rangers into a corner, they came up with an idea. “Up and over?”

“You got it.” Zack replied.

They both jumped over the ghouls and kicked them all to the ground; Jason throwing both his legs into the air and kicking the faces of two of them, while swung his leg around kicked down the third. Suddenly, Zack noticed a fourth one charging up to them, “Jason, behind you.” He ran forward and Jason gave him a lift; Zack was lifted into the air and shouted, “Going air-born!” he kicked the ghoul in the side of the head.

Once that one was down, they noticed one of the others was getting back up; Jason stated, “These guys don’t know when to quit.” He looked over at Zack and asked, “Double Whammy?”

“You’re on.”

The Red and Black Ranger each kicked the ghoul in the side of its head; finally knocking it down for good. All the grounded ghouls began shaking before pop like bubbles, disappearing in purple flashes.

Somewhere else, Billy only had to deal with one ghoul; but the way this thing was fighting, even that was a challenge. The ghoul threw the Blue Ranger off the platform they were standing on and he crashed into a pillar; his ranger suit protected him from anything serious, but he wasn’t going to let that thing get away with this.

“You’re in for it now.” Billy stated. He began parkour-ing his way back up to where the ghoul was, once he reached it, he asked, “Did you miss me?” The Blue Ranger then tripped him up and threw him off the ledge; when the ghoul hit the ground, he disappeared in purple flash.

The Pink Ranger had four of them surrounding her, with nothing to defend herself with, she picked up a chain she found in a rubble pile. “I never did much ribbon dancing; but let’s see how much I remember.” Kimberly began swinging the chain round like a ribbon wand.

One ghoul got hit in the face, another got the chain wrapped around its leg and got tripped up; and the third was flipped over when the chain whipped him up the chin. Until the final ghoul was knocked down, when Kimberly threw the chain forward and let fly right into its chest.

“Gotta love it.” Kim stated.

Tommy had one last ghoul to deal with, he noticed it below where he was standing; The Green Ranger jumped down and delivered a powerful kick to the ghoul’s chest. The monster smashed into the wall and exploded into purple light.

However, while Trini was finishing her group; more of them appeared and over powered her, she was thrown against the wall. “Hey, no fair.” The Yellow Ranger stated.

But out of nowhere, Billy came swinging in on a chain; he shouted, “Hold on Trini!” Billy let go of the chain and rolled across the ground, he knocked over all the ghouls like a bowling ball and pins. Once they were down, he ran over see his friend.

“Are you okay?” he asked her.

Trini replied, “Yeah, I’m okay.”

“Let’s finish these freaky parasites.”

“You said it.”

The two rangers back-flipped up to where all their team were meeting up; all the Power Rangers summersaulted or back-flipped in to meet with the final group of ghouls. While the rangers were standing there, Tommy noticed something; the ghouls were standing under a boulder that was being held up by a crane.

The Green Ranger stated, “Why do you guys check my favourite toy; the Dragon Dagger.” Tommy pulled a small dagger from his belt; he threw the blade into the crane’s tip, and in doing so, cut the chain that was holding up the chunk of concrete.

All the ghouls noticed the boulder falling towards them, before they could run, the rock splattered them into purple slime; the rangers noticed the ooze puddle-ing out from underneath.

“Yeah alright, now let’s go find Sombra.” Tommy stated. But before the rangers could make their move, something strange started happening; their rangers suits began sparking and fading away.

Kimberly, Jason and Zack watched their suits disappeared, “What’s happening?” Kim asked.

“We’re losing power.” Billy replied, as his and Trini’s suits disappeared.

Tommy said nothing as the Green Ranger suit faded away.

Trini was the first to ask, “What’s going on?”

Zack tried to use his communicator, “Alpha, come in.” but no one answered.

The rangers concluded that the best way to get answers would be to go back to the Command Centre, so that’s what they did.


It took much longer to get to the Command Centre without teleporting, but the ranger finally arrived; once they were inside, they could already tell that something bad had happened here. The door into the main control room was closed, it usually open; but the strangest part that it was covered in the same purple slime those ghouls were made off.

“Ew, that’s disgusting.” Trini stated.

“Let’s get it open.” Jason said.

The ranger team pride the door open, causing it to spark, which made Kim shriek; once that could see inside, the control room was completely destroyed. Machinery and computers all fried and smashed, the only lights on were the ones that hadn’t been blasted with something.

“What?” Zack asked.

“What happened here?” Kimberly asked.

“This isn’t good.” Tommy said.

While walking through the mess, it took Billy to notice the one thing that was out of place; he shouted, “Zordon!” him and the rest of the group ran to where Zordon chamber was, only to find the glass had been smashed; and lying in the centre of the broken glass was an old grey man, wearing and grey robe.

Zack asked, “Is that…?”

“Yeah.” Jason replied, “It’s Zordon.”

“What happened to him?” Kimberly asked.

Billy replied, “Outside of his time warp, he’s dying; he needs power.”

Zordon opened his eyes and looked at the group of kids that were surrounding him, he managed to say, “Rangers, thank goodness you’re safe.”

“Don’t worry, were gonna get you back inside.” Tommy stated.

“I’m afraid that is impossible.” Zordon replied. “The power has been destroyed, it is gone; the Zords, the weapons, all of it. The Power Rangers are no more; King Sombra’s won.” The kids noticed that he was getting weaker just by talking.

Billy then said, “Were losing him.”

Kimberly then said, “Zordon, you can’t leave us; ever since you came into our lives, you’ve been like a father to us all.”

“You must be strong.” Zordon replied.

The team didn’t know what to do; their power was gone, now they had no way to protect the planet from Sombra, Zedd, anyone.

“Rangers…”

Everyone looked behind them and saw Alpha walking towards them; the team ran to check on him, but Kimberly stayed with Zordon. Tommy asked, “Alpha, are you okay.”

He replied, “I’ll be fine.” But then he told them something they needed to know. “There may be a power that can save Zordon.”

“What power?” Jason asked.

“It’s on the distant planet, Equestria, Sombra’s home world; but it’s very dangerous. All who have tried for it have been deemed unworthy.” Alpha-5 explained.

Zack replied, “We have to try.”

Alpha then walked to one of the computers that was still working, “Maybe, if can channel what energy we have left, I might have just enough power to get you there; but, there won’t be any left to get you back.”

“So how do we get back?” Trini asked.

“We have to hope the power is there.” Kimberly said, walking over to them; she’d being listening as well. “Zordon’s life depends on it.”

“Are you ready?” Alpha asked.

Jason turned to his friends and said, “We may not have our powers, but we’re still the Power Rangers.” The rest of the team agreed, they gave Alpha the ‘okay’, they were ready.

The robot typed in the access codes and began channelling the power, before he activated it; he turned to his friends and explained, “Remember rangers, Zordon doesn’t have much time.”

Each ranger began to glow their signature colour, before teleporting away; but when this happened, the last of the lights in the Command Centre went out, all the power was gone.

“Oh no. Ei, ei, ei, ei,” Alpha muttered, “Please hold on, Zordon.”