• Published 10th Dec 2022
  • 306 Views, 1 Comments

Ninja Kidz TV: Legend of Harmony Force - Adamverse



Can you feel it, the monsters are rising, the shadows are moving.... he's back...

  • ...
 1
 306

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Sorry this Chapter took so long, shouldn't happen again now.

The Command Centre was still in ruin, Zordon was getting weaker by the hour; Alpha was doing all he could to try and get the power restored. But, all the computers were damaged beyond repair; nothing would work.

Zordon managed to mutter, “Alpha, I fear for the rangers’ safety.”

However, the robot replied, “Please Zordon, save your strength, you need to rest.”

“We must try and make contact with them.” Zordon then explained. “Is possible I can help them?”

Alpha then had an idea, “Maybe if I recall some energy from the trans-morph core, maybe we can make contact through the viewing globe.”

Zordon was now struggling to stay awake, “Please, please hurry.” He muttered.

“Ei, ei, ei, ei, ei; hold on.”


“Boys and girls of all ages, gather round and feast your eyes on my latest energy drink that is sweeping the market.”

A man dressed like a wizard was at the fairground, he giving out a new energy drink; one that he was saying was the best in store.

“I promise, you just can’t lose, when you’ve got your own supply of Somb-Aid.” The wizard explained.

One of the kids asked, “What does it taste like?”

But all the wizard said in return was, “Show it to your parents, show it to your friends; when you’ve got Somb-Aid, the fun never ends.”

Another opened a can and tried a bit; but when he tasted it, he stated, “This stuff is kind of gross.”

“I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase that looks can be deceiving; I’m sure once you’ve had enough, you all won’t believe it.” The wizard explained. “And did I mention, it’s free.”

“I’ll take some.” An older kid shouted.

The wizard then began handing out packs of six to each child that reached out to grab it; once they heard it was free, they all started going for it.

As he was handing it out, the wizard explained, “Take it home in boxes, take it home in cases; if your parents try to stop you, just spray it their faces.” That last statement made all the kids cheer, they all wanted a can of Somb-Aid now.


Meanwhile, on the planet Equestria, Adam was leading the rangers through the forest; they had been walking for some time now, and the rangers were getting curious.

Billy asked, “Adam, where are you taking us?”

“You shall know soon enough.” Adam replied.

But Kimberly then stated, “We have to hurry, Zordon won’t last much longer.”

The rangers wandered through the trees, over rivers and around bushes; they could see anything in front of them, on account of all the trees. But Adam seemed to know where he was going, so they just stayed behind him; until finally, they’d reached their destination.

Jason was the first one to say, “Hey guys, check it out.”

In front of them, was a large castle; just slap bang in the middle of the trees. The team crossed the rope bridge and followed Adam to the front door; when he went to open the door, the rangers watched his armour disappear, leaving just casual Earth clothes.

Adam gestured the rangers to follow him inside; when they all entered the front room, Adam announced, “Fluttershy, I’m home.”

A sweet and innocent voice was heard from the other room, “I’m in the kitchen.”

Zack was trying to understand this front room, it didn’t make any sense; tables were on the ceiling but not falling, stair cases led to nowhere, and a book shelf was just floating in the air.

“Uh guys, I don’t feel so good.” Zack explained. He almost fell over, but Tommy caught him. Adam turned back to them and smiled at their actions.

He explained, “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.”

Trini looked down when she felt something brushing up against her leg, but when she saw what it was, she jumped; it was a pillow, but it was moving like a cat. The zipper opened up like a mouth and it ‘moo’ed’ a cow.

Tommy walked up to Adam and said, “This whole place is really….really…”

“I believe the word you looking for is ‘chaotic’.”

After hearing a voice from beside them, the rangers turned to see a creature more strange than anything they’ve seen on this planet so far. It looked like it was made up of multiple animal parts; with its bat wing and lizard leg. The ranger took defensive positions, ready to fight; but Adam stopped them.

Adam explained, “It’s alright kids; this is Discord, he owns the castle you’re standing in.”

Discord then explained, “Discord, Lord of Chaos, how do you do.” He reached his lion paw out to Jason; the ranger shook his hand, accepting the greeting.

Fluttershy then flew out of the kitchen and saw the humans Adam had brought home; it had been a few years since she’d seen another human being. In her calm voice, she asked, “Adam, would your friends like some snacks?”

“I could eat.” Trini replied.

“I’ll put out some carrot sticks.” Fluttershy said before flying back into the kitchen.

Discord then said, “You kids must be tired after your trip; please sit down.” Discord then snapped his fingers and made a table and chairs appear; this made all the rangers gasp.

That’s when Adam explained, “This world runs on magic; that’s how things work here. Including the powers you seek.” All the rangers joined him in sitting around the table.

The yellow Pegasus came back and put the food on the table, she then sat down next to her husband, Discord and listened to the rangers conversation.

“Once you kids have had something to eat and rested, and explained what exactly is happening on Earth; we can talk about the power.” Adam explained.


Back on Earth, life was pretty normal in Angel Grove; a man was driving home from work, happy that he’d completed another work day and was happy to see his wife and kids. When pulled his car up to the drive, he turned off the engine, locked the car and walked into his house.

“Honey, I’m home.” He announced when he entered the living room.

It seemed like he was the only one home, he was about to go to his fridge for a drink, when he noticed something sitting on his kitchen table. A was pack of canned drinks, the label read, ‘Somb-Aid’; he took a can out of the pack to get a closer look at it.

The man then opened the can to sniff the liquid; there was something strange about its smell.

The only thing left he could was taste it, he put the can to his mouth and drank some of the Somb-Aid; but when he did, something strange happened.

He dropped the can and let it splash the drink on the floor, his eyes began to glow green; he said nothing as he wandered out of his house again.

Walking like a zombie, he wandered down the street; surprisingly he wasn’t the only one. His street was filled with wandering people, walking like mindless zombies, all of them heading towards the old abandoned chemical plant.


At the Command Centre, Alpha was trying his best to fix what he could; he’d been rewiring things all day, and it seemed like he’d finally gotten something working again. “That should do it, let’s give it a whirl."

Alpha diverted some power to the viewing globe, an orb that the rangers could use to see all of Angel Grove; Alpha was able to pick a TV frequency and tuned into the local news.

The report doing the broadcast explained her story, “It’s been several hours since the first report was made to the Angel Grove Police Department, and now it seems that the number of missing person cases continues to grow.”

Suddenly, the broadcast was cut off; the channel automatically changed to an advert. Now on the air, was the wizard from the fairground, promoting his drink.

“Hi folks, Wizard Sombra here; are you board of your youth, are you board with your job, are you board with your life? Then come on down to Angel Grove fair; and have some Somb-Aid.” The wizard then held up the cans of his drink.

Alpha couldn’t believe this, “Ei, ei, ei, ei, ei, Zordon; Sombra’s brain washing the city.”

Zordon managed to mutter, “Alpha, our only hope is to pray for the rangers’ safe return; I just hope they’re okay.”


“I can’t believe this; after years of thinking King Sombra was gone for good, he returns. And now he has a new planet to conquer.” Adam stated.

Jason then explained, “Which is why Alpha sent us here, he told us about the great power that defeat Sombra once; we need it to do it again.”

Suddenly, the front door opened, standing in the doorway was another pony; however, this one didn’t have wings or a horn, this one looked more like a normal earth pony. She was bright pink with a purple mane, and her eyes; she had no pupils, just spirals.

And behind her, another strange looking creature; it looked like a pony with a horn and wings, but this one looked more like an insect, or a skeleton.

The pink pony then said, “Hey everypony, we’re here.”

Discord smiled and flew over to them, “Screwball, my dear; how are you?”

When Discord lifted his daughter up to hug her, everyone in the room noticed her swollen tummy; Screwball replied, “Very pregnant, Daddy; the twins have been kicking all morning.”

This was a happy time for this family, some months back, it was announced that Screwball was pregnant; and quite recently, she found out she was having twins. Fluttershy then flew over to hug her daughter, and then she hug the bug-like pony; Mothball, Screwball’s husband and the father of her babies.

Once the family had finishing hug each other, Adam stood up and walked over to them parents-to-be; Screwball noticed her human friend coming towards her and hugged tightly. Gently, Adam then placed his hand on her stomach and asked, “How are my little god children?”

When Screwball found out she was pregnant, she wanted Adam to be the god-father; but when she found out she was having twins, she chose not to get a second one and just let Adam be the god-father to both of them.

“They can’t wait to get tout and meet their family.” Screwy replied.

Fluttershy muttered, “Just like their mother.” Remembering being pregnant with Screwball.

“Hey, where’s Zany?” Mothball then asked.

Discord replied, “He’s gone to Sweet Apple Acres to play with Applespike for the day.”

In all the commotion, Adam had completely forgotten what he had to do; he turned back to the kids sitting around the table. He then walked over them and explained, “Okay Power Rangers, I’m convinced; follow me.”

Adam then kissed Screwball on the forehead and patted Mothball on the back, he said, “See you guys later.” And then led the rangers out of the castle and across the robe bridge.

The family waved goodbye to the humans; Adam led them to the entrance to the other half of the forest. The half of the forest was darker then the half the rangers landed in, they looked at the path that was ahead of them, it was a little unnerving.

Adam explained, “There, behold this half of the Everfree Forest, there is a cave; inside is the power that you seek. But to keep intruders away, I placed defences within the trees; no one has ever survived an attempt to reach it.”

“So how can we?” Trini asked.

“You were chosen by Zordon, I have faith in his wisdom.” Adam replied. He then turned away from the woods and explained, “Inside every group of friends, each member represents a single element of harmony; Honesty, Generosity, Loyalty, Kindness and Laughter. Form a circle around me and join hands; I’m going to give you what magic I can, to give a chance to get to the power.”

The rangers did as instructed, they circled Adam and held their hands together; Adam chanted a quick spell, which morphed him into his Draconnequus Warrior armour, minus the helmet. He then held up his shield and released a wave of good magic; the magic was then absorbed by the bodies of the rangers.

Once this happened, the rangers’ clothes began to change; into something new; ninja suits. Each suit matched the colour of the ranger.

Jason’s was Red.

Trini’s was Yellow.

Kimberly’s was Pink.

Billy’s was Blue.

Zack’s was….Green.

And Tommy’s was…White.

When the magic faded away, the rangers looked at what they were wearing; they looked amazing. However, Zack stepped forward and said, “Uh Adam, I’m not supposed to be green.”

Tommy then stepped forward and said, “Yeah, I am.”

“Trust me rangers, there is no mistake; everything happens for a reason.” Adam explained.

Adam then stepped towards Tommy and explained, “Tommy, you find pleasure in giving instead of receiving; you are the Element of Generosity.”

Then Zack, “Zack, you never lie to your friends unless the situation demands it and you never use the truth to hurt people; you are the Element of Honesty.”

Kimberly was next, “Kimberly, light as a feather, able to turn the saddest frowns upside down; you are the Element of Laughter.” Kimberly smiled when he said that.

“Billy, you stand by your friends no matter what the circumstances; the Element of Loyalty.” Billy smiled too, happy to hear that.

Trini came next, “Trini, a pure of heart person, you try and find the light in all people and are never mean to others; the Element of Kindness.” Adam then whispered something in her ear, “That was my element.” She smiled like the others when she heard that.

Finally, there was Jason, “And you Jason, are the thread that holds this team together; the Element of Magic.”

Billy then stepped forward and said, “Thank you Adam, for helping us.”

“The pleasure was all mine; I’m just glad to know the Power Ranger title is in safe hands.” His smile went away when he said this next part, “But, I’m afraid you must do this journey on your own.”

Trini then asked, “You’re not coming with us Adam?”

“If only I could, it would be amazing to be a hero once again; but I have other responsibilities now.” And then he had to explain the hard part, “And I regret to inform you, that once you have used the powers to defeat Sombra and save Zordon, you won’t be able to keep them.”

“What?” Kimberly asked.

Adam explained, “This world needs the power to survive; they be gone a while, but after that, they must return.”

Jason stepped forward, “We understand; again, thank you for helping us.”

“Good luck rangers.” Adam then snapped his fingers and he disappeared, teleported back home.