• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 344 Views, 86 Comments

Cookiemilk & the Alternative Universe - MelodyStories



Queen cookiemilk and King Ash Flames (Ash) go in an alternative universe and are disappointed with it. Can they destroy the universe and replace it with strawberry milk?

  • ...
57
 86
 344

Destroying the universe

I left crying. How dare she do that to me. Take my wings!? This is the worst princess that ever existed! Then all of a sudden Ash Flames, Pikachu, and my kids fell from the sky. “What happened to your wings?” they said. They saved me! “The evil princess!” I said. Pikachu started running around and farting. It smelled awful. My farts smell like cookies. I told them about the spell. Then we explored. It was a very different place. The ponies were drinking water and juice and milk. Water and juice? Not allowed.

“YOU ARE NOW BANISHED!” I yelled. I sent the pony to another planet. Pikachu farted all over the ponies of the place. I laughed and me and Pikachu hoofbumped. Then my children laughed and farted too. So did my husband. Every pony came closer. I had a good idea! Pikachu flew in the air with his fart. I caught him on one hoof and threw him into the air where he farted so loud the ponies jumped. My husband farted too. He farted until he flew in the air. Fart clouds were everywhere like a rocket launch. All the ponies clapped. My 3 kids farted and flew with their dad. Me and pikachu did too, and flew everywhere without wings. We then farted so much, a giant green puff of smoke exploded all over ponyville. They all started coughing while we landed safely in the air and said tada. All the ponies cheered! I was happy!

We left the area to go get food, while my kids said how awesome and fun that was. I laughed a lot. At the cafe, I asked for a cookie. The pony said he didn’t have one. I started crying and my angry kids started blasting him! I cried so much, a river came out of the cafe.

We sadly walked into a cottage. Then my kid looked out the window. “Why is Grandpa in there?” They said. I quickly looked out the window and screamed. Discord and Fluttershy were in there. MATING. I screamed and ran away so fast I fell into the river and almost drowned. I quickly jumped out and continued screaming. This is the worst!

38 minutes later I told my family we had to destroy this place. They asked to stay longer and I said fine. I looked up and saw posters for a fart show. I got mad and ripped it and said the universe is garbage. So my family made a plan to stop Princess Twilight Sparkle. “We’re going to STOP THIS PONY!” Said my husband.
“YEAH!” Said my kids.

We thought up the best plan we ever had, Pikachu will use thunderfart. It will Paralyze Twilight because it’s so stinky! Ash Flame will use his magic to tie up the princess. My kids will put their hooves in her eyes and they smell so bad Twilight will go blind for 5 minutes. Then I will put a spell on her to make her turn into a unicorn, and her hair will stop flowing.
This will be amazing!