• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 346 Views, 86 Comments

Cookiemilk & the Alternative Universe - MelodyStories



Queen cookiemilk and King Ash Flames (Ash) go in an alternative universe and are disappointed with it. Can they destroy the universe and replace it with strawberry milk?

  • ...
57
 86
 346

My life!

My name is Queen Cookiemilk. I am 200 years old. My mom was the most powerful pony ever. I ruled in her hoofsteps for 100 years. My husband is Ash Ketchum, but I turned him into an alicorn pony named Ash Flames. Pikachu stayed the same, and became our pet. We had 3 kids. One was Milky, who is 99. One was Berry Milk, who is 58, and one is Hot Chocolate, and he is 40. They all had alicorn boyfriends. They also had kids. Not Milky though. She was always sad about it, but I told her she will soon. When my kids rule someday, I will have 69 more kids.

I also changed the cookie kingdom a little bit. Anyone who is allergic to milk or cookies will be banned to another planet instead of killed. If a pony gives me or my family something I’m allergic to, I will kill them. One time Discord screamed at me for not doing it mom’s way, but me and Ash Flames put him in Tartarus forever where he started crying and whining. I’m the queen. I can do it my way now. It doesn’t matter what mom’s way is. One time 49 ponies threw up, so I let them eat more than cookies and milk. I hated it, but I had to for their health. I let them eat oatmeal, corn, and chocolate. And they were now allowed to drink water.

One time my husband said I was being unfair to the ponies. I started crying and used the memory spell mom used on discord. My husband never said that again. I got worried when he said that. What if I was? So I made a special holiday for them called Food Festival Day. This holiday is where ponies eat any food! There was Chicken, Steaks, Apples, Soda, Pepperoni, and more! It only happens once every 3 years.

Me and my husband were bored and decided to research spells. Pikachu farted a lot. My husband went to go to his pet cage and feed him. Finally the noise was gone. I saw a weird spell called diversus universum. What did that mean? I casted it on the floor and heard Pikachu farting so much more. I saw a portal and jumped in it. I landed outside my castle! So that’s what it does! I looked around and went back to my castle. Then I saw a strange Alicorn. who was this?

“Hello, you must be new here. I am Princess Twilight Sparkle.” Said the pony. Princess? There’s only one princess in Equestria. ME! Who is this pony thinking she can steal my place. “Hey, why did you steal my throne?” I said angrily.
The pony sipped her tea.
“I didn’t!” She said.
“YES YOU DID!” I said.
“NO I DIDN’T!” said Twilight.
“YES YOU DID!” I said again.
“NO I DIDN’T!” said Twilight.
We kept arguing until Twilight stopped and looked at my wings. “You don’t deserve those wings.” She said. I got super worried.
Then I started rising into the air, and my wings disappeared. I screamed.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
The wicked Princess grinned.