• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 177 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 177

Chapter 9: The Mysterious Pony (a few months after The Ending of the End)

While walking home he and Mrs Artist were were walking home with their newborn foal unicorn son named Artimark (combination of Artist and Marksman) lavender color unicorn (who’s cutie mark in future will be a fan paint brush & shooting target overlapping each other) but they Noticed the candles on in the house where he blew them out when her water broke and teleported to the hospital.

They noticed an earth pony figure where they carefully treated the front door where they opened it but didn’t see a pony so he carefully searched the upper floors but they came empty hooved.

They placed there foal in a crib but went down stairs and stood on their back hooves and danced wrapping their frontal hooves wrapped around each other and kissed. He told her that he still can’t believe that the princesses retired and a book horse took over.

After a few hours they started to get tired so they started to go to bed but he decided to get something to drink before heading to bed but noticed something. He picked it up using his levitation magic and noticed a tag saying “Congrats on the newborn. You could've been with me where we would buck All the time” where he carefully opened it and it’s a present for their newborn.

He climbed into bed and told his wife about a present but it has no “from who” but he heard snoring where his wife was dead asleep where he shook his head left to right but kissed his wife on the head and went to sleep.

2:30 Am while turning over to cuddle with his wife but he fell out of bed where he thought his wife slid closer to the side but he heard typing and writing in another where he walked into their study but he interrupted her where she told him it’s personnel and to keep his beautiful eyes off of it or she’ll secretly divorce him or kill him and make it look like natural causes.

He still walked over to her and kissed her but told her that it’s time for bed and she can work on it when it’s day time also there bed is calling their names. She just said “I swear to Celestia if you pick me up I'm going to buck (kick) you so hard where past generations of your family and future generations of our family will feel it or I'll divorce you and have you sent back to Canterlot and unable to leave the city.” she said to him that if he picks her up she’ll hurt or divorce him.

He used his levitation magic and carried her to their room and kissed her where she mumbled under her breath that she’s going to hurt him badly.

The next day the 2 were to the store while they let their colts and fillies go out and play where there’s no school due to it’s the weekend but had their foal son with them where after some time they returned home using their magic but noticed another or the same earth pony figure on the window so they carefully entered the house but found no pony but decided to put away the groceries but he went to Canterlot for several minutes where he got his adoptive mother to watch her grand foals next week.

Next week in Manehattan they got off the train and peacefully trotted over to Solar Stadium and watched the baseball game from the box seat Purple’s brother or Target’s brother in law got tickets for where it was a fun game where Base gave them a signed baseball for their child but along the way they were on Celestia Ave but they noticed long hair stallions and mares protesting and the MPD (Manehattan Police Dept) coming down Luna Ave.

The Unicorn officers with there clubs being levitated, pegasus officers with there clubs in there wing and earth pony officers with the bottom part of the batons in there mouth and the intersection turned bloody of the police ponies attacking the hippie like ponies who started the confrontation and the police were attacking in self defense. (This is based on the 1968 Chicago DNC Riots or the Battle of Michigan Ave which happened during the same event) but they took the train back to Ponyville.

While walking his mother to the Ponyville train station where she told him to come to the Canterlot hospital where his well actually adopted father suffered a stroke and is dying where he told her he’ll make time in his schedule where it’s hard of being a soldier, delivery pony for the arts and crafts store, husband and father it’s impossible to find the time but he’ll go one day.

Back home after kissing his adoptive mother on the head he galloped home where his wife told him he has a dentist appointment with Minuette in the morning at 10:30 where he told her he knows but he’s going to try go to Canterlot tomorrow of what happened to his adoptive father where his adoptive mother told him that his adoptive father is in the hospital.

She asked what happened to his real parents where he told her that Base always told him that they placed him, his older brother and deceased sister up for adoption due to the fact that he was born where she told him that she’ll find out
what happened.

Tomorrow in Canterlot in the personnel room in the war dept she got Purple Artist file and was in the executive conference room she scanned over her husband’s file and found his real parents in it but asked her brother for a favor on where’s her actual in-laws are where he let out a big sigh of where he told her that there off the radar.

She asked that ponies never stay under the radar for him where he told her that it’s going to cost her 100 of 12 packs of cider then he went back to the archive room and she went back to the file room and placed his file back but she was excited that she’ll meet her actual in-laws.

In Ponyville in a room Minuette she placed on a face mask and placed a a small mirror in Purple’s mouth where his teeth were in perfect condition no cavities, no rotting gums and so. It was quick but he trotted home for a quick bite to eat but noticed the same earth pony shadow but he teleported in behind the pony but when he got inside of his house the mysterious pony was gone but he ate a daffodil sandwich but went upstairs and found there study and bedroom a mess also there foal’s there rooms were a mess where on whatever Target she’s working on it’s the target.

At 4:30 PM she arrived home instead of a “Welcome home sweetheart/ Welcome home honey.” she got a “Whatever you're working on is putting us all in danger and I’m not planning on putting our family in unnecessary harm’s way and deceased ex wife foal and our foal also my niece and nephew im not going to put them in harms way. Just level with me what in Tartarus is It Honey?” he said and asked on what she’s working on.

She told him it’s top secret only she, her brother, Princess Twilight Sparkle & the higher ups in the War Dept know where he told her on what about there wedding vows that no matter what nothing will be a secret between up so she told him a part of the non classified stuff is that it’s a contingency plan if Equestria was ever surrounded by every country in the world surrounded Equestria by 360 degrees.

He asked more for non confidential info that she could share but she told him it’s highly classified where if in wrong hooves then Equestria will fall where every country in it is listed such as the Dragon lands, Crystal Empire, Zebra land, Hippographs, Yaks and everypony else.

Inside he asked what because if there at war he’s going to be on the frontlines and he’s in the need to know territory but she told him that he’s in the if there’s a war and if they win he’ll be apart of the foal boom of fathering lots of healthy foals.

While sleeping they heard a loud noise where Target checked it out but Purple had a Lavender shotgun where he placed 5 shells into the tube magazine and pumped it allowing the 6th one to go into the chamber.

In the study she found a Pony in a cloak but soon found a light mulberry aura around her neck and she was slammed into a bookshelf where she asked on who in Tartarus she is where the pony told her that her husband does where she got into his mind once and conceived 2 foals.

She asked who she was where the pony slid back her hood on her cloak and saw a light goldish gray unicorn with light purple eyes and moderate rose & pale gold mane and told her she’s on the top most wanted pone in Equestria not believing in the Friendship & Harmony.

She told Target that she’s coming with her where she tried her best to call for Purple Artist but she finally knocked Target out and teleported back to the Fort in the Frozen North.

She came back leaving a note for Purple Artist that his wife is captured and if wants her back he needs to come alone . He did go alone after getting his mother where outside of the Ft he asked on who in the world lives in a frozen wasteland but called out for the unicorn mare too talk.

Her demands were for the Equestrian gov’t to surrender and make King Sombra the new ruler and he gives in to her demands on what she wants.

His demand was to release his wife and leave him alone where what happened was a mistake where she wanted to manipulate him more and more where once was a bad time.

She told him it’s her demand or his wife will die where he told to wait and he'll talk to the princess to surrender.

In Canterlot at the war dept in the executive conference room Sgt Green told him he’s out of his mind where Equestria was built on Friendship and Harmony and what he’s talking about is treason he told the higher ops that sending in a strike team to stop them is a huge mistake where they’ll kill the hostage.

He told his brother in law that they’ll not surrender for a group of lunes but then Princess Twilight she walked in where they all saluted for her but asked on what there at. Purple Artist said “Princess i ran into a group of ponies but they have my wife and they want you to surrender and let King Sombra come back and take over. I propose a false flag idea of you surrendering but there holding a dear one hostage.” he said quickly briefing Twilight Sparkle on what’s going on.

She told him that she’ll send her friends and show them friendship and harmony but he told her that he tried but there not budging their ideologies and believes where his loved one will die if someone isn’t him don’t return or what not.

She ran into a pony that believed everypony should be equal but convinced her after a while to give up but Purple Artist told her that these ponies are armed to the teeth but Sgt Green asked on who’s the hostage where he told her it’s Target she’s captured and there threatening to slice her throat but he got 22 hours remaining.

He told them that he would prefer to go with his false flag operation but a higher up told them no but Twilight Sparkle yelled for them to be quiet where she is the leader where they are facing a stubborn enemy where they don’t want friendship and harmony but she’ll roll with the false flag op and She gave Purple Artist his operation of surrendering Equestria over to King Sombra and went with him to the Frozen north as a prisoner but Spike begged her not to go where she told him that she’ll teleport back if there's any danger to her.

In the frozen north he yelled again where the mare said “Well well well look at this the Princess of Childhood dreams and false beliefs is here with my stallion in purple fur have come here to surrender. Let’s go “princess” the longer we wait the longer Lord King Sombra waits for a long time. Also come on Purple I convinced King Sombra to spare you, your wife and foals to be his personal guards and let yours mines and your wife foals and grand foals and there foals for decades to come to be their personal guards.” she said to the 2 calling Twilight Sparkle a false princess and Purple Artist that the foals he, his wife and her have will be spared from his command (as in the alt timeline in The Cutie Re-mark Part 1).

He told Twilight that this is a load of barnacles where she told him the same but needed to stick to the plan where Friendship and Harmony will prevail. In the Fort it's 17 acres on the inside where she told him that Pegasus soldiers can get in and stop the cannons but he told her that’s a no go where she saw why they had some machine guns like pointed up at the sky where their pegasus would be shot down.

The mare leader escorted him to his wife where she was shivering cold where he told her he’ll bring her home and warm her up but she told him she doesn’t want him to catch a cold where he used his magic and teleported them to their house where he carried her on his back and placed her in bed but didn’t kiss her due to fearing his lips would get stuck on her.


Back at the fort he looked for the princess but accidentally walked into their command center where there was a map of Equestria with circles over the Crystal Empire, Fillydelphia, Manehattan, Baltimare, Seaddle, Canterlot, Dodge Junction, Las Pegasus, Vanhoover, Sire’s Hollow, Seaward Shoals, Trottingham, Salt Lick City, Chicoltgo, Monacolt, Horsolulu, San Franciscolt, Whinnyapolis, and other cities in the far off lands.

He just trotted out like nothing but continued to look for the princess where there were several buildings like a medical station, 1 room schoolhouse, armory, supply room and some others like a barracks. He finally found her where he used his magic and placed the mare and stallion to sleep and told the princess on let’s role and both teleported out and back to Canterlot Castle and walked down to the PSAR or Princess Situational And Readiness Room (like the Situational Room under the White House) where she’s glad to be back held a emergency meeting where it must be a emergency to get the other’s up at 9:30 at night.

Twilight told them that they have a major threat and friendship & harmony won’t solve it, this case where she’s going to EQUSCON 2 where they all looked stunned at her they never been that low before where when it's one then total war will break out and destroy the world.

EQUSCON 5 is Peace all around, EQUSCON 4 is minor disturbance but can be solved with friendship & harmony, EQUSCON 3 is Major disturbance can be solved by friendship & harmony, 2 is disturbance that can’t be solved by friendship and harmony and needs military action and the final one EQUSCON 1 is immediate destruction of the world (look up the DEFCON system that’s what it’s based on for some bit where DEFCON 5 is Normal readiness, 4 is increased intelligence and strengthened security, 3 is air force is ready to mobilized in 15 minutes, 2 Is armed forces is ready to deploy and engage less than 6 hours and 1 is nuclear war is imminent or started.).

Purple Artist used his magic and lowered the projection screen and used his recording magic and placed the map he saw on the table.

Back at the Fort of there planning to attack where to him it seems real.