• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 176 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 176

Chaper 16: The Elite ponies

While at home Purple was taking care of the house where Target was at work but there was a knock on the door where he answered it where it was his cotton candy pegasus sister in law Fore where he asked on what she wants where she asked if he's doing anything later where he told her no but asked if he would like to come to Manehattan where it's a favor where he asked what.

She told him well his brother is busy but if he has a suit where he just has his military dress uniform, Fire Dept service dress uniform and Police Dept service dress uniform where she took him to Manehattan and bought him to a fancy suit store and got him a tailored suit and overcoat for 150 bits where he looked into a mirror of him in the white shirt, black tie, black jacket, black rain jacket and black fedora.

He asked himself if he went to Tartarus well the 5th level of Tartarus for his hatred of suits and city ponies where he doesn't like to wear suits unless if it's for a special occasion where she took him to her place and they waited until it was 7:30 PM.

7:50 PM in the district of Friseur Pastures where it's most wealthy citizens where the district is mainly composed of suburban houses, mansions, and high end stores and restaurants where he really asked if he's in the 5th level of Tartarus but Fore told him to cheer up.

A snotty rich pony asked if this was her date where she said "No Mrs. Gallop this isn't my date this is my husband but i haven't told him the news yet (Mrs. Gallop asked on what news) I'm pregnant." she said introducing the rich pony to Purple but told her that she's pregnant with Purple's baby even though it's a lie where Purple looked at her in confusion.

She asked Fore how where she told Mrs. Gallop that Purple is a heavy sleeper but in reality that her mother is in the hospital and only got a year and a 1/2 to live and wants to have her mother see her grand foal even though she isn't really pregnant but her mother is really is in the hospital.

Over in private she told him to act like there really married and so on but he told her that he doesn't like rich ponies where he and them have a hate for each other where when he goes and fight the rich just get richer while the poor and middle class ponies worry about losing there son or daughter in battle or wonder if there child will come back and give them grand foals if there not dead.

He told her that he wouldn't even think about breeding with a rich mare unless if they were the last 2 ponies on the face of Equestria but she told him that he and Target are rich due to both of there income combined but he told her out of the 796640 bits they got bills to pay that's 90 bits a week or 360 a month, food and drinks to buy that's 140 bits a week or 700 a month, school supplies 80 bits a month, Entertainment is 25 bits per pony so me, Target, Scalpel, Flyer, Artmark, Harp, Double Eagle, Amore & Allay or 225 bits a week or 1125 a month, If something breaks which something always does that's 100 bits right there and the kids they have toys that always get replaced when one of them get broken that's 10 bits per toy and we get each foal each 2 toys so 140 bits a week for that.

By the year end they lose 436818 bits a year and the remain 45% they keep for themselves but lose a lot to provide for the family.

They just had time but he really didn't pay attention to the rich where he asked Fore on if she heard on what happened Los Unicornia (Based on Los Angeles don't know if they have a pony version of LA in the extended lore) where she told him it's sad where a rich couple doesn't seem to care on what happened where Purple asked on they don't care where in the middle of the night a firefighter stallion earth pony was trapped in a fire engine and a mare firefighter pegasus tried to get the stuck earth pony out but they both got burned alive inside their overturned fire engine where the mare refused to leave the stallion.

The 2 rich ponies didn't care where Purple he feels sorry on the families that the 2 firefighters left behind of colts, fillies, husband or wife or if they were apart of the LGBT community even though his adoptive parents were homophobic where he's in the neutral zone where he doesn't care if a pony is gay, lesbian, bi or trans and doesn't care for the ponies and creatures who dislike them where it's there bodies and lives just leave him out of it but he's not a homophobic where he just doesn't care like how ponies don't care that he's straight.

He just went over and got a cup of punch where he just ready to go home or go get a motel where he can't take being around rich ponies anymore where Fore told him just to stay calm and play the part of a rich pony where he told her that he can't where his patience is running thin and about to crash into a brick wall.

She just talked with him where she talks to rich ponies a lot where just follow her lead he inhaled through his nose and exhaled through his mouth and asked what where she held out her hoof where he placed his right hoof onto her left hoof.

She just told him to dance with him where they had jazz music play or that classy like jazz music play where after drinking the punch he threw away the cup into a trash can and the 2 slow danced where she whispered into his ear that she'll talk to the ponies instead and he won't have to.

He whispered if she's really pregnant where she told him no where her husband or Purple's brother doesn't want another foal unless his and his deceased ex wife foals are back but she asked if she can bear his foal where he told her that the military sees him as a impenetrable stud to mate with the mare soldiers and royal guards and she's in the navy so count as a soldier even though she's a sailor.

The 2 kissed where the stubborn, snotty rich ponies all of them saw it too kiss on the mouth where it wasn't any small kiss it was a long kiss that lasted a minute.

She just said "For a middle class pony you do have a nice kiss you stud." she said after there kiss but said about his middle class but no rich pony heard the middle class part but the last part they did.

Rich ponies every now and then would talk to them but Fore would talk to them so Purple wouldn't have to where he still can't stand them and on how they talk in fancy and be rude also be like jackasses where he would look away when there talking.

At 10:00 PM the 2 were able to leave but while walking out a rich pony stopped them where the pony found out that Purple isn't rich but he just punched him knocking him out in one blow where she told him to let's go back to her place where Base is out of the city for a bit.

Her house was better than Purple's house where the 2 went into her cotton candy bed room, even though he didn't want to but the 2 bred against his will and slept.

In the morning the 2 got up where he was ready to go home where he very much ashamed of himself for breeding with another mare but he doesn't want to but the war dept doesn't care as long he and a mare can bring the next generation of the best soldiers and guards.

11 months later in the Manehattan central receiving hospital Fore given birth to a set of triplet 2 unicorn stallions and a alicorn mare where Base was mad at her for cheating where she told him that it could be from his DNA but finally told him the truth that she banged his brother where he was 100% better than Base could've imagine to be.

The 2 even though married they hated each other where Purple's older brother took one side of the house and the other half belonged to Fore where she raised the foals by herself where Base wasn't going to raise his brother's kids that he made with his wife.

In Ponyville Purple was on the front porch sitting on the rocking chair like where Base he came over the fence and started to waylay or beat up his baby brother where Purple he didn't defend himself but Target her wife sense went off that her husband is in danger and she went to check on him.

She seen Base beat him up and she did a more worse job then Base did to his baby brother where Target told him that if he ever comes back she'll kill him but Base told her that Purple knocked up his wife and Target told him that he told her and knows but to leave the 21 almost 22 year old alone (She's 25) but she doesn't care.

The 2 then held hooves and walked to town hall where Base was following them from behind and got a chair in town hall but heard Mayor Mare that on Easter night Purple Artist and Fire Ax they ran into a burning building where she saved a female foal and Purple carried 4 mares and 2 stallions on his back not adding 3 colts and 2 fillies.

The mayor also told the crowd that Purple ran back in against his officer's orders not too and rescued 4 more ponies without air and with incredible risk of life she awarded him with the Medal of Gallantry and the Medal of Valor where Fire Ax she got the Medal of Gallantry.

Base he even clapped for his brother for saving life's which almost cost his baby brother's life but he was going to question on why his baby brother is a fire stallion and a police stallion where it must be a conflict schedule but unknown to him that his baby brother works 1 week as a cop and 4 days (24 on 24 off) as a firefighter.

Purple since that night been thinking where he doesn't know on how the rich ponies knew on how he's a poor or middle class pony. He finally got it where he always wears his dogtags and a locket around his neck.

Only poor ponies are drafted into the Equestrian military and serve but his locket had two photos of two different mares of the first being Blue Sapphire his ex girlfriend and his wife Target Deadeye-Artist.

He still thinks about his life if he and Blue Sapphire were together where they planned there life together until her parents moved away to Manehattan but he isn't in the mood to find her.

He also doesn't want to find her thinking she already moved on and have a family where he doesn't want her to ditch her husband and foals to make him happy where he would rather make her happy. If she's happy with on what she's doing and being married to somepony else then he's happy for her.