• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 177 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 177

Chapter 1: New Life

In a town called Sire's Hollow a Unicorn Stallion who worked as a painter and a Pegasus mare who worked as a store worker had just recently become parents to an alicorn colt. They already had two children, one a Pegasus named Base and a unicorn mare named Blue. Blue was happy to have a new playmare but Base didn't like the idea.

At the hospital Albatross brought his and Harp there 2 children in to see there where Base he said "I don't want a baby brother i didn't want a sister I'm not going to treat him as my brother!" Base said after seeing his baby brother that he doesn't want a brother and he didn't want a sister.

Harp she slapped Base in the back of the head with her left wing and she said "You're going to love your new brother if you like it or not and for saying that tonight you're going to bed without eating dinner and desert." she said that he's going to love his baby brother and he's going to go to bed without dinner and desert for saying that.

Blue she was very happy and she even sat next to her mother and held her baby brother where she called him cute and asked on his name where Harp told her that it's "Purple Artist. I can see it in his eyes he's going to be a fine artist and one day it may sound wrong but one day he'll he a fine husband and father or just a fine breeder. I can see that one he's going to have a mare that he'll love, cherish, protect and have a family with. I can see our baby boy being successful but be a kind and friendly stallion." she said about Purple Artist on what she thinks she sees in his eyes but she doesn't know how right she is.

Albatross in his mind he doesn't see his son being a white, pink, green or any other collar shirt worker but a blue collar worker as a construction worker, electrician, conductor, diver, boilermaker, logging, mining, excavation, manufacturing, maintenance, trucking, firefighting or policing.

Harp told her husband that there son isn't going to be a firefighter or a cop or any other blue collar job he's going to go to a university and get a job as a academia, accountant, business, pony resources, or he'll get a job as a pink collar or gray collar or any other collar job that doesn't require physical labor.

They didn't argue but discussed that they'll let there son decide on what job he'll get and whatever that is they'll support him then Harp kissed her husband on the mouth but Albatross told her that he sees it as well that there son is going to be a stud and father a lot of foals and probably with different mares by accident or on purpose.

A few days later while walking through the woods to take a short cut they were ambushed by timber wolves where there mother told them to take there baby brother and run so they did but gotten some help from Sire’s Hollow where when the few ponies went into the woods to help them but when they got there they only found the 3 there parent’s killed so they took their bodies and buried them in the town cemetery.

The town cemetery is ½ mile or 0.80 kilometers out of town. The 3 were adopted by a rich family in Canterlot where Blue and Base decided not to tell their baby brother on what happened to their actual parents. When Purple Artist he talks in a southern United States accent (like AJ) but when he got older he would look up at the stars at night wondering why there parents put them up for adoption due to Base becoming a jerk and told Purple Artist that there parents placed them up for adoption due to he was brought into the world.

Blue she comforted Purple Artist telling him that their parents love them dearly and will always be with them but she scolded and hit Base for making Purple Artist thinking it’s his fault that their parents left.

Throughout the years from colt to a young stallion he always said to his parents well adoptive parents that he wants to be a firefighter or police officer where he's always curious when they go somewhere and it doesn't help that next door is a fire station.

Years later Purple Artist is 18 years old where he was on stage in a dark olive green jacket, white collar shirt and a black tie where he graduated from the Canterlot Military camp for the 2nd Infantry Division “Lunar Division ” as a scout.

He wondered why the sky was dark out where he didn’t know about Nightmare Moon was back and foalnapped (a play on Kidnapped) Celestia nor that Twilight Sparkle & new friends are rescuing her as they speak. His dream is to meet Nightmare Moon or Princess Luna and 2nd plan is to buy a house and might find a mare and have some foals when he's older.

After a year passed he took his 2500 bits and was taken out of the military and placed into emergency reserve. In Ponyville he looked at some houses but found one that’s outside of Ponyville which it’s a 1140 square foot house which has 3 bedrooms and the house was prefabricated enameled steel which cost him 900 bits where he had 1600 left. He went into town and bought a few things to furnish his house.

After furnishing his house there was a knock on his door so he answered it where it was a hyperactive pink earth pony with 3 balloons cutie mark whom she welcomed him to town and threw him a welcoming party In town hall.

At town hall he gotten to know Rose/Roseluck, Lilly Vale, Daisy/Flower Wishes ,Time Turner/ Dr Whooves, Amethyst Star, Camel, Big Mac, DJ-PON3/Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves/Muffins, Ditzy Doo, Thunderlane, Junebug, Cheerilee, Lyra Heartstrings, Mr. & Mrs. Cake, Octavia Melody, Mayor Mare and other ponies.

He’s sad that he wished his sister was here where she loved parties where sometimes she went to parties where she would’ve been in a police station in Canterlot.

Pinkie asked why he didn't get his sister where he told her that his sister was out swimming but her leg got stuck and she drowned. His brother hates his guts and doesn't ever speak to him where they only agreed to stay away from each other.

After a party he he wants to go home but a lavender mare named Crusading Skyray stopped him to get to know him better but nervously asked him out to dinner which he accepted where they went to a nice restaurant to get a bite to eat where she was going to pay for it where he's a guest but he strongly accepted the responsibility to pay.

When he wasn't looking she slipped something into his coffee which made him very tired but he walked her home but she offered if he wants to come inside for a cup of coffee where he accepted for a cup of coffee so he could have the energy to go home but he fell asleep on her couch unknown she carried him to her bed to sleep better there.

When a rooster crowed he yawned but fell out of bed when he saw Crusading Skyray in bed sleeping which scared him badly where he only slept with 1 mare and that was with his then girlfriend Blue Sapphire who she left due to her parents business but he tried to leave silently.

She caught him but asked if he's looking for a job which he told her that he is but he's going to look for a blue collar job where she offered him a job to be her secretary at the police station but he isn't the pink, green, brown or white collar type of pony he's a blue collar where she told him that if a position opens up where she works at she'll let him know.

He doesn't remember 1 bit about last night he remembers wanting a cup of coffee but he wonders on why his back half is sore but the bed he slept on was cozy but when he gets more money and it's still sore he'll go and see a doctor about it unknown what Crusading Skywing did to him where he doesn't know that well she's a mare and he's a stallion but he doesn't know that the 2 bred which he didn't know about.

He didn't know on that when he's tired he didn't know that it's very hard for ponies to wake him up even though he hardly get's that tired but he doesn't know on how tired he got.

He got up and waited until the stores were open where he went to every store that had a “FOR HIRING” sign in it and applied for every job there was. All but one he was declined for a job where he had an interview where the mare asked him on where he sees himself in 5 years where he told her probably doing his hobby as a career where she told him welcome aboard where he started to work in an art store as a stocker and paint supplier.

He makes 21 bits an hour or 168 bits a day but he asked his boss onto a date which she accepted where she’s 24 years old 5 years older than him where at night they went to the Ponyville Café for dinner but had fun at night on the town.

In the morning when Purple Artist got up he saw his boss in his bed all cozied up with him where he told himself that they shouldn't have that bottle of champagne. He doesn’t want to know what happened but he cracked his neck and flew to work instead of walking but it was a beautiful morning.

At work his boss she told him they had to do it again one night where he doesn't want to know what happened and don’t want to know where they kept their relationship private but when she would write employee evaluation she would place Purple Artist as a hard worker where she never seen someone work so hard with in 1 day.

She took him out of the stocker and Paint department and had him onto deliveries where orders he would load onto a wagon and take the order to town folk which he took it to a house or business.

In Manehattan in a fancy apartment Base he was reading a newspaper and read about his brother's success which he was jealous that an art person that delivers supplies and stuff could be successful.

Making it kind of worse there was a knock on his apartment door where there was a mare in a suit who told him that he’s being levied where he owes 2,994.94 bits to the Manehattan city gov’t for loss wages.

His brother Purple the money he has pays a bit overtime and what he gets back for overpayment he gives to charity where Purple Artist is artistic, nurturing, has a photographic eye, athletic, brave, neat, friendly, ambitious, loves the outdoors, & timid boy where Base is mean and hates nearly a lot of ponies and Purple wonders how he gotten married and has a colt.

He worked his tail off from 9 to 5 for 6 days a week where the 7th day is a relaxation day where he spends farming, gardening, reading or baking lasagna which he loves and every Thursday he'll eat lasagna.

1 month later.

While at the Ponyville General library he was reading a crime-mysterious book where the lavender pegasus with a lavender and violet mane and tail asked if she can sit with him where it's Crusading Skywing where he told her sure but he was going to say something about her about her belly but she wasn't going to tell him that she's pregnant with his foal.

She told him on what happened of that her mother was in the hospital and she wanted her only daughter to give them a grand foal where she's late and the day after the party her mother passed at the Manehattan Central Receiving hospital but she told Purple to not to propose to her.

He asked why where she told him that she isn't looking for a relationship yet where she maybe 25 but she's waiting until she's waiting until she's 37 to get a special somepony but if he's still single by the time he's 31 they'll get married.

He asked her on why she would carry a stallion's foal where the 2 don't hardly know each other besides that her mother wanted her only daughter to give her grandchildren which she told him that her cousins were picking on her calling her the 25 year old virgin.

She asked him on how's the job hunt yet where he told her that he got a job at the Arts and Crafts store.

After he got done reading a book he told her that he'll see her around where he returned the book but got a few more to check out so he can read but unknown to everypony that he sleeps with a photo of his ex-marefriend Blue Sapphire (her family names there children after there coat color and birth gemstone) a unicorn who left Canterlot when she was 17 with her parents for there business.

Purple doesn't know he and her have twin foals and he thinks that her parents don't like him which is somewhat true due to he was in a afterschool program called "Junior Firefighters" where when he was a young colt and stallion he wanted to be a firefighter.