• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 177 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 177

Chapter 6: Separation of Family

3 weeks passed where Purple Artist was discharged from the hospital but outside there were 2 ponies in suits and sunglasses and told him to come with them where he asked if he had a choice but he was told that he doesn’t.

In a wagon he asked if they can tell him where he’s going where they told him he’s going to his previous home where so he asked if it’s Canterlot but told him that the location is classified.

Night came quickly where he doesn’t know where he’s going but he thinks he’s under arrest but asked who they are where where one of the ponies in a black casual suit told them that they were there with the Equestrian Bureau of Law (FBI like) and he’s under arrest.

He asked on what charge where he was told Attemptive assassination, threats, attempted murder and terrorism against his brother but he told them that he was in the hospital but told him on that’s a likely story.

In Manehattan he was taken into a 2 story brick building and placed into a cell.

In the morning in an interrogation room he sat in a chair where the evidence they had against him was all fake where only defense he had was he was in the hospital for 3 weeks almost 4 weeks and had the same visitor every 2 days apart.

He really didn’t have anything else to add where he was in the room by himself but they got a visitor where it’s his sister in law who told him that he wants his baby brother away even if it means prison, banishment or a firing squad where she would sneak out to visit him every now and then.

She was credible where hospital registration says she visited him every now and then but they had a team to go to visit his ex boss but they’ll be there within 12 hours via train.

A agent came back into the room and told Purple Artist to level with him where he’s got enough evidence against him to give him life in prison where he bets he doesn’t want to waste his youth behind bars where the 21 year old (That’s Purple Artist) told him that he didn’t do anything while he was in the hospital healing up.

He told him that he doesn’t have anything else to say where a pony came in and told the agent that Purple is the main reason of the military and royal guard increase of horsepower (Manpower) and placing him behind bars is gonna hurt the military and royal guard performance.

The stallion told him that Also they might throw a riot and come after them and that’s not the best thing for anything but he increased the population of the military and royal guard and use him as propaganda also his posters that calls him a stud and would see female soldiers and female royal guards to breed with him for the best of the best soldiers and the next generation of the best of the best soldiers and royal guards.

The latter part hasn’t worked yet where he thinks that there they want to be more financially stable and he isn't a Purple Artist but the War Board of Propaganda they think that’s the reason.

Another team was in Ponyville where they interviewed the hospital staff every 2-5 minutes.

They did their rounds and checked on the patients and him where his innocence was becoming more of a reality to them.

The next day while sleeping an agent opened his cell door and told him that he’s free to go where he took the train back to Ponyville.

He cleaned his house to get it how it was before his brother tried to burn him alive but went to the Canterlot courthouse for a request for his birth certificate to remove his brother off the name where he’s going to pretend that his brother never exist but the court told him it’ll be 7-12 business days until he gets a revised certificate that’s going to remove Base and his wife and kids off the list.

He didn’t think this day wouldn’t ever happen of removing his brother from his family of hating.

Base got wind of his baby brother removing him from his birth certificate but thinked on how he’ll get back at him but blamed his soon to be ex wife for it but she finally got the courage and told him to go fuck himself.

At night there was a knock on the door where it’s not Base but his wife and kids but they were on the wagon sleeping where she told him that she won’t be seeing each other no more where Base has gone beyond the line and doesn’t want to put him in that danger but he told her that he faced colder weather that was more dangerous and she doesn’t know his brother well ex brother like he does.

He also told her that he can take whatever his ex brother throws at them.

He'll face it like a strong soldier and a strong person so they went inside.

2 days later at the hospital she given birth to a earth pony mare and a Pegasus colt where the doctor couldn’t understand on how they conceived a earth pony but Purple Artist’s his great great great great great great great grand cousin (7 great grand cousin) was a earth Pony and his wife a unicorn and there daughter she was a unicorn and she married a pegasus.

She asked if he was ready but he told her that he is no matter where the next day the 2 get married at town hall marking his first marriage or her 2nd marriage.

She still had to go to work in Manehattan but on their 1st month of marriage he trailed her home and found out that she and Purple Artist are married so he returned home after a few days of stalking them and writing on when they got up,

when they parted for work and so on. Back in Manehattan he went into a store where the shopkeep told him that the Lavender rifle is the standard issue Equestrian Armed Forces rifle, caliber .308 Celestial rounds, Lavender Scoped Rifle is the standard issue Equestrian Armed Forces sniper rifle, shotgun a double barrel 12 gauge, also there's a Lavender 12 gauge pump action shotgun ,and Lavender SSM pistol.

He bought the rifle for 200 bits and 2 boxes of ammo for 100 bits or 50 bits each.

He didn’t buy it from a licensed store but from an underground gun shop where they let ponies buy weapons with no questions or licences asked.

An angel him and Devil him got to him where the angel one told him that if he kills his baby brother or ex wife then well it won’t help him and the devil one told him that she left him for his brother and might as well be a stranger who stole his wife.

He can’t accept his reality that Purple Artist & get along and love each other where he can’t accept that reality and the 2 that get along well.

At night he broke into his brother’s house and kidnapped his family and step children and took them back to Manehattan where before he flew back he shot Purple in the leg and flew back home the moment the rifle he used his his wing to fire.

He jumped around but performed basic first aid on him to get the bullet out.

The Next day (between the episodes Newbie Dash and Flutter Brutter) where Base thought he got away with it until there was banging on his door where his brother told him to open up or he’s going to buck the door open where Purple Artist turned around and kicked the door off its hinges where he freed his wife and kids and told him that if he comes at them one more time he’s going to have the police bust down the door next time or the next time instead of the police he’ll be at the end of a bayonet or a sword.

While working in Ponyville a unicorn pony in a suit and asked on where’s Purple Artist where he just pulled up and started to load the wagon up to go on his delivery run for a 5th time where the brown unicorn introduced himself as a detective with the Manehattan Police Dept Homicide Squad.

He didn’t know why a police dept would want to talk to him but found out that his wife died but he acted like a soldier but emotionally disturbed but needed him to come to the city when he isn’t busy.

He was able to get the next day off and traveled to Manehattan and gotten his adoptive mother to foalsit for a majority of the day where he doesn’t know how to take the death of his wife where he told himself that killing another pony for survival is a different thing.

He’s the only one in the family of being the only child, no extended family ,& no siblings. back in Ponyville the kids asked when their mother’s going to come back where he told them that she got a job as a doctor that travels across Equestria and she’s going to be super busy and she really won’t be home but for every holiday and birthday she would have a letter for all of them.

Some time later he just took some time but the PSYOPS soldiers tried to demoralize him but at the loss of a loved one he kept his that he’s stubborn of not giving in to the pretend enemy demands and what not but the PSYOPS unicorn officer told him that he has twin sisters but they’ll keep a eye on him where if he shows even the minor change of being demoralized or what not they’ll let him know and so.

He really doesn’t want to be watched 24/7 but as he told himself that he isn’t going to argue with the chain of command even if not if the princesses ordered it.

The 2 petite but super attractive mares stayed out of his hair but he set up a room for the 2 if they were going to stay with him for a while.

At night while peacefully sleeping his bedroom door creaked open where one of the mares a cream colored unicorn where her cutie mark is a golden bullseye and blue circle around the bullseye she couldn’t sleep but her sister who’s also a cream color but with a cutie mark of a scoped rifle she was dead asleep.

While sleeping he placed his hoof over her and cuddled with her.

By the time the episodes Every little thing she does and Top Bolt this is where it’s between but after they didn't there job for some time a messenger pigeon came telling them that the mares were reordered back to Canterlot for special assignment but the one with a bullseye cutie mark she didn’t feel like going back to Canterlot where she had a gut feeling that Purple Artist needs her around to help around.

Due to the next day being his day off he sat in a lawn chair and tried to work on his tan but while out in the sun there was a shade over him.

He used his hoof and slid down his sunglasses a bit and asked Ms Target on what she wants but he asked friendly not mean but she asked if he would like to grab lunch where he told her sure but needs to get his adoptive mother to watch the foals.

His adoptive mother came like a bat out of Tartarus to watch her adoptive grand foals where the 2 went on their lunch date but the 2 immediately fell in love but she took the ride home with him on the friendship express but after some dates she moved in with him but by the time the episode “A Health of Information” came the 2 sat on the river bank but she noticed Purple Artist having something where she asked on what it was.

He proposed to her for her hoof in marriage where a tear came down her cheek where the ring is fancy more than he makes where he told her that he was working a lot of overtime and that the prettiest diamond goes to the most prettiest mare in the world but she accepted.

What he didn’t tell her was that his sister left him some money in an offshore account of the money she earned to give to her baby brother but she never did due to her untimely demise where she loved her baby brother more than anyone else.

A week later in Canterlot the duo got married, both wearing their dark olive green service dress uniforms while the officers wore red but a soldier asked what he and the misses were going to do when he told him that is up to the misses.

The 2 got time off of work but she stayed with him like glue where he taught her stuff like guarding where she never gardened and so where she loved guarding where she tried to use her hooves but when she tried painting she called it a pain in her flank where he told her it takes time.

At night while in bed he blew out a candle and cuddled up with his 2nd wife where she told him tiredly that they're going to have so many foals but he just thinks she’s tired and doesn’t know what she’s saying.

Her moderate blue & orchid blue mane got in his nose well some hair did but she wrapped her moderate blue tail around his moderate purple tail but his moderate purple mane didn’t bother her where he keeps his mane cut and he has a short coat of which is Moderate purple.

They stayed cuddled all night but in the morning when she got up and noticed him sitting on the floor paining using his horn which his magical aurora is moderate blue (like Princess Luna) and her’s is a very light Cornflower blue (like Princess Mia Amore Cadenza/Princess Cadance) but she surprised kissed him.

Target then asked on what's going on in his mind where he's thinking on how his brother Base can find love where he's a jerk where he always treated Purple as dirt under his hoof and still does where he told her that he's wondering on what he's going to make for breakfast where he slapped himself for lying to his wife.

She told him that she was going to eat cereal but on whatever he makes she'll eat so he got up and made an scrambled egg sandwich which his mother use to make for him when he was in middle school and high school track where they give ponies and horse protein.

In the kitchen he used his magic where he pulled out a chair for Target and slid the chair where while making her plate he poured her a glass of homemade orange juice where he gave it too her where he kissed her on her head and gave her a fork.

She took a bite where the toast where it's brown and not too crunchy where she asked on what's in it where he said "A little bit of sprinkle cheese, some garlic, more sprinkle cheese, and a mix of ground black pepper and salt." he said on what's in it.

She just said "Oh no. (he asked on what's wrong?) Garlic it makes me toot." she said after learning that garlic is in it.

He asked if it's a problem where on the inside he though it was nothing but asked on what she means by "Toot" where she said "A mare doesn't fart but toot." she said to him on what she means by toot where that's something else he now got to get through.

He asked if a toot and a fart the same thing which she told him in a way it is the former comes from mares if they have a medical condition like her and the same for stallions on the latter if they have a medical condition or if they both eat beans.

He was going to mention it where when he was a colt and teenager stallion his sister Blue always did the dutch oven prank on him which he dislike it but he loves his deceased sister where he was too afraid of saying something so he got use of where it doesn't help that Blue her favorite food is beans.

The 2 ate but she told him that she loved cuddling up with him where she loved feeling his fur that's more or less felt smooth as silk where he told her that he has a conditioner he buys where before she asked he told her yes.

After breakfast in the shower Purple used his magic and took the conditioner bottle where he squirted the conditioner from the top of her head down to the tip of her tail where he used his hooves to spread it around her back half of her torso where she took over around her neck and underside of her torso.

The 2 stared at each other looking into there blue eyes where she called him cute and he counter it by calling her adorable where the 2 then kissed where they stopped, she washed the conditioner off, turned off the shower, opened the glass shower door, dried off and well Purple ran to work and Target teleported to Canterlot to a 3 story building which says "EQUESTRIA WAR DEPARTMENT".

She had a small bag which she had to check in which had a photo and some homey touches where in the archive room at her desk she placed a photo of Purple Artist down and she started at it.

She though that she found the perfect stallion that she'll cuddle, snuggle, kiss, hug, take care, feed ,and so on also adding bearing his foals where she's ready to give her mother grand children but she though on how her mom and dad will feel where the former her mom hates poor ponies and lower class ponies and middle class ponies where due to she and Purple live in Ponyville he's considered lower class.

At the Ponyville Art and Supply store the ponies there asked Purple on how is it to tie the knot where he told them it's nice to cuddle up with a pony at night and so but they picked on him and like his older brother they called him a virgin unknown he lost his virginity at age 17.

He doesn't know on what he and Blue Sapphire a lovable unicorn well they were both virgins, and dated but one night her parents were out, he spent the night, the 2 talked to each other, kissed, and that lead to one thing and that lead to another thing which unbeknown to him he has a family with his ex where they haven't been in communication since they were 16.

Purple was sad on the side where the 2 planned there future together where after high school the 2 were going to get married but Purple didn't know on how that would work where she always wanted to work in business like her parents and he wanted to be a firefighter where he don't know how a mare that would work from 8 AM to 5:30 PM and he doing a 24 hour shift.

He thought on how the 2 would've raised a foal where she's the bossy mare and if she wants something she'll get it but she's nice and he misses her dearly he he wiped a tear from his eye thinking about the days the 2 would spend with each other talking about how they'll make a cute couple and one day there foals will be cute.

He just assumed she moved on, got a boyfriend in high school and probably got married and has a wonderful family but unknown to him she's waiting to find him so she can hug him, squeeze him and love him and marry him not to include to breed with him when she wants a foal unknown to him that he has 2 already a colt named Pantone and a filly named Savor.

Author's Note:

On what Target says about that mare's don't fart but toot is something my mom used to say that "Women don't fart but toot."