• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 176 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 176

Chapter 3: Back to Normal life and something stupid

By the time he got back mid season 3 was in high gear between the episodes of Wonderbolts Academy & Just for Sidekicks but when he got done healing the episode Bats! was going on.

After 18 weeks passed he heard reports of a giant monster taking pony's magic so he decided to be off the radar to keep his magic but watched with a periscope and watched Princess Twilight Sparkle fight the monster called Terik where that he wish he didn’t have a timid side or he would’ve tried to fight the creature but that’s his common sense telling him to hide not to fight.

After the epic battle he helped Ponyville clean up and rebuild which required a lot of lumber and they rebuilt all the buildings that were destroyed and damaged but volunteered as a Ponyville fire stallion of a bit of pulling the wagon.

A year later back in Canterlot he wondered why it was black and white but continued to his monthly military training where there going to go on a 10 mile run through the woods where they kept there rifles equipped but wasn’t issued any ammo where he tripped and fell down a hill but he broke his leg but he gotten separated his platoon.

By the water under Canterlot he made a homemade split and walked back to the main location where the platoon would run to he did walk carefully but hurted his hoof with every steep but only reason he didn’t fly due to he get enough wing exercise not a lot of leg exercise besides walking around town or around the premises of the house.

He got to the location where a medic told him to take it easy but they marched back but they encountered a bear where he decided to bait where it worked but he got a small scar on his chest area, and he decided to run but then decided to fly.

The sky also the foreground and background turned back to color (this takes place during Rarity Investigates) where after 3 days of training he just soared home and landed peacefully and turned to his guardining where he has flower pots around his house so he would have another hobby besides reading and painting where he has a green hooves.

After his gardening he got the mail which his monthly art catalog came in which he looked through it but there was a knock on his door where the mare of the King Sombra legion like where he asked that if another spy gone rogue where she told him no but wanted to personally apologized for how her soldiers treated him where she ordered him to not to hurt him badly on how they did just to rough him up a bit like in the movies but not badly injure him.

He asked what she really wanted but she asked if she could come in where he used his magic to open the door and let her into his house she called It nice but only saw propaganda for the “Equestrian Army'' where he prefers the Equestria over the any country else but she got close to him and used her female charm on him.

2 hours later while on his bed the 2 were sweaty where she told him about a misguided soldier who supports the enemy she told him that he’s great in bed.

His ex-boss she suffered a miscarriage but she cuddled up to him and the 2 went for round 2 and the 2 cuddled together for the night where for him she extremely cute but in the morning in the day after she left and headed north but unbeknownst to him that is he’s going to be a father and she exploited on what he wants dearly.

In the living room in the morning she seen a few photos where 1 is of a dark blue unicorn with light blue hair named
"Blue Sapphire" a cute mare, another photo is with Purple Artist, a mint green pegasus named "Scrumptious" and a charcoal unicorn with brown hair named "Jackpot Blaze Star" all in graduation gowns and caps.

Another photo is a family photo which has Purple's adoptive parents with Base on the right, Blue in the middle, and Purple Artist on the left in chronological order when they were born but the photo was taken when Purple was 14, Blue being 18, and Base being 22.

There was 1 photo that had 8 year old Base, 3 year old Blue, a pregnant light blue pegasus mare, and a red unicorn stallion which there was a note behind it which she read which says "Miss you Mom and Dad i wish you were here to see Purple Artist. I haven't told him that you 2 aren't dead but i told him on how wonderful you 2 were. Love Blue 10 years old." says the note on the photograph behind it.

She then rummaged throughout his house where some things she found in his study was his bank letters, bank papers like account details, checkbook and some where on the desk is a few photos of him with his 2 friends, his sister, his ex girlfriend, and him in his army service uniform.

There's also a notepad, sketchpads, pens, pencils, a folded up piece of paper, and toys mostly toy soldiers and toy fire ponies.

She read the folded paper which says "BLUE SAPPHIRE X PURPLE ARTIST. AGE 18- MARRIAGE, AGE 20- BUY OR RENT A HOUSE, AGE 21- HAVE OUR 1ST FOAL (I wonder where foals come from?), AGE 24- HAVE A 2ND FOAL." says on the 4 things on the paper.

She said "Well he and his ex planned there life out well Dumbo doesn't know that foals come from when a mare and stallion bang and conceive a foal." she said saying the 2 planned out there life but called Purple a Dumbo for not knowing where foals come from.

In his head he knows the higher ups want to have his head or have either of the Princesses is gonna to banish him to the moon for fraternizing the enemy.

In Canterlot in the war dept like he asked for a disciplinary form to report a soldier where on the form he wrote “SOLDIER: ARTIST, PURPLE, RNK: Private, S/N 33532342, REASON: Fraternizing with the enemy and sleeping with the enemy mare commander.” he wrote on the form and he turned it in where they weren’t expecting for a soldier to report himself.

3 days later back in Canterlot (during the episode of the One where Pinkie Pie knows) the military board of inquiry had a trial like with ponies on the outside in the gallery where he really didn’t have nothing really to say nor gotten a JAG person to help defend him where he told himself he dug himself into this grave and not going to get out of it.

His adoptive parents were there but kept there where they had high hopes where he doesn’t know how the female enemy commander got into his head to make him sleep with her but he left out the part where they had a “special time” where he wouldn’t know how to mention it.

Only good thing he told the 3 board members that he found a spy and turned the information into Princess Luna where the board members got up and went into a private back room and debated for several minutes where they decided if to have him go to trial court or decide a punishment right then and now.

They took into consideration of him stopping a spy by reporting it to Princess Luna also that he voluntarily surrendered to the enemy and got to know some of their next steps which prevented major damage or severe loss of life.

They gave him his punishment which is suspended from the Equestrian Armed Forces for 4 months and 3 weeks without pay and cannot be on any military installation for the period of his suspension but his suspension where he won’t receive his military pay for his suspended months starting now.

Only reason his punishment wasn't more severe where the spy the spy would've caused more damage then they could imagine but while walking out of the room and down the hall a female mare talked to him where he asked on what she wants where she wants to talk.

There was then a flash where it was her the same mare whom he had sex with where he told her that they'll have both of there heads where he isn't supposed to be in here but at lease they were kind enough to let him walk out but he told her that she's the most wanted mare in the world but she told him that she can change but she isn't a changeling but can change her appearance to disguise herself.

She walked with him but but between Canterlot and Ponyville she asked him if she looks good in purple where he looked at her where she was him but if he was a mare and not a stallion where he told her that she's starting to creep him out where it's like if he's staring into a mirror to a alt universe where she even has his cutie mark.

She told him that it works but she can't do a stallion where she still has a mare body style and it's a easy give away that the pony she's impersonating is well will always look like a mare and if she does a stallion well they'll look like a mare instead of a stallion and she tried working on it but always ended up as an mare.

She stuck around him where she loves him dearly and she thinks that he's extremely attractive and to him he thinks she's insane and thinks he's the only stallion in the world of Equestria.

It was 11:30 at night where he told her to go sleep in the other room but she watched him from his bedroom lock hole and watched him climb into bed and cover up where she stealth-fully opened his door and climbed into his bed where she cuddled up with him and calling him her pet and when they'll be officially married his new roll will be a breeder and he'll have a lot of foals with her and if not all the mares in the group she leads.

He told her that he's going to get married then have a family and have some foals between 2-7 and he'll choose a mare to marry not her where he told her while he slept that if his sister was the only mare in the world then the 2 would've gotten married but there's plenty of mares in the world and he'll choose he'll marry but she told him that she's the mare for him.

His back cracked where she placed her head on his back where he's sleeping on his chest but he gotten up and trotted around town to tire himself out but he fell asleep on his couch using his wings to keep him warm even though it was a warm night but in the morning where the sun hit his eyes where he was awaken with a big old smile in his face with the mare not even a 1/2 a inch from both of there snouts where he told her to back up.

She didn't want to back up where she was staring deep into his cute blue eyes but he had to sneeze where he did sneezed right onto her face but she trotted off to the kitchen sink to wipe the snot off of her face but she wasn't mad at him.