• Published 12th Apr 2021
  • 178 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Purple Artist - PurpleArtist

  • ...
6
 0
 178

Chapter 11: Emotional state

It was 10:30 pm where Target she gotten some take home paper work done but placed there Colt to bed where she kissed there Unicorn son and told him that she and Purple Artist loves him.

She went to bed but noticed Purple Artist face down in the bed but she thought he was extremely tired or embarrassed that he kissed a mare's flank but could've been worse it could've been her plot while sleeping her back got wet so she lit a candle and picked Purple Artist up but noticed he was crying where she asked on why the strongest stallion in Equestria is crying where he told her to put him down.

She did but told her that his father died and he didn't get a chance to say goodbye
because of being busy of being a father, husband and hard worker where she kissed him on his snout and told him that he'll always have time to say goodbye and kissed the back of his head but placed her hoof on his plot.

To help him go to sleep she sung "Mr. Sand stallion. Make him the cutest that I've ever seen give him two lips like roses and clover." But before she could get done finished singing Mr. Sand stallion a parody of Mr. Sandman either the Chordettes or the Four Aces version but she heard snoring where Purple Artist was dead asleep.

She lied down, blew out the candle but used her levitation magic and put his head onto her chest and placed her left hoof around him, right hoof still onto his flank almost reaching his plot then she told him night.

In the middle of the night she heard the floorboards creek but didn't pay much attention to it but heard the window open and noticed Purple Artist just sitting with his head out the window and looking up at the stars.

She told him to come back to bed but he told her he ain't tired and wants To be left alone. She asked on where's the artistic, nurturing, photographic eye, athletic, brave, neat, friendly, ambitious, loves the outdoors, not adding loyal, cute, and active, where's that stallion is at where he told her he's also timid as well and wants to be left alone.

She got out of bed and walked over to him where she placed her head on him but made sure she didn't land on his unicorn horn so she wouldn't hurt herself or him. She kept bothering him where he got up galloped to the garage but she galloped behind him calling his name to come back and stop.

She landed on her rump after she fell down the stairs but noticed the garage door was slammed shut. In the morning she was at the door that's connected to the house where she told him breakfast is ready and come eat with the family but he wanted to be left alone.

He told her no then she heard a loud thud sound where she teleported inside of the garage only to find a 2x4 piece of wood that fell where he's manually sanding a wooden boat he built through the night to try to clear his.

She sat on a stool but levitated him over to her but mothered him and used her right hoof and spanked him where he told her to stop even begged her to stop but she didn't where he had his chance to come peacefully.

She told him no and if she just came to bed she wouldn't have to spank him where by the time she got done spanking him his flank was red like a cherry.

She then kissed him but told him that she didn't want to do that but he ran off like a wanting to be in isolation now.

He told her that her parents are still alive but she told him that his real parents are dead and would've told him to stallion up where he told her that he isn't strong as she and everypony else thinks.

He told her that his uncle he had a uncle who was a Manehattan fire stallion and died in a textile mill where he saw his uncle on the fire wagon heading to the burning building where he didn't come out where his crew did and young Purple Artist was in Manehattan on a field trip.

2 days later in Canterlot in the funeral home he walked up to his adoptive father corpse and said his goodbyes that he couldn't do when he was alive where he tried but while outside his adoptive mother told him that his father wanted to see him but he never showed but he told her that he was busy even when the war was going on.

He didn't want to argue but confronted her of them not being his, Blue's and Base's real parents where she told him that they took them in because neither him or her could reproduce and they would've been the next best thing.

She wanted him where he was a baby but the adoption center wouldn't let them take him but only all 3 not 1.

After the funeral he went home where he got a fishing pole and went fishing where fishing always calmed him down and kept him cool.

Soon Base walked up behind him and told him fishing was his specialty where Purple Said "Base I'm not in the mood to bullshit around with you. You never wanted to be away from your wife for a bit only for her to spank you as if you were a colt or filly in trouble. I feel less of a stallion since then." He said to his brother Base that he isn't in the mood to horse around and he feels less of a stallion since Target spanked him like a child to discipline him.

Base told him on that sounds kinky but he left and talked to his sister in law on how Purple Artist feels since Target spanked him like a foal to discipline the foal.

At the river he sat there with his hooves in the water but was staring down at where they could see his face reflecting in the water where they could see he was really depressed and seen a tear drop fall out of his eye and hit the water.

They tried to get his attention but didn't know on how he feels where after learning his real parents are dead and blaming himself telling himself if he wasn't born then they still would've been alive.

He then fell into the river and the river took him south while he faced the sky where Base followed him where he told Target she did enough for Purple to be depressed.

At a waterfall Base got his brother before he fell to his death where Base told him to snap out of it where there parents maybe dead but they would want them to be happy.

He didn't snap out of it but flew him home and followed Target to there bedroom and placed his baby brother in the bed and told him to get over it.

At the Ponyville Pharmacy she got some anti depressant pills and tried to give one to Purple Artist but he wouldn't open his mouth and she wouldn't force it but 1 hour and 40 minutes later Target she lied on her husband's chest where she got up to get a drink of water but noticed Purple Artist was smiling where when she got out of bed he pulled her back to bed and kissed her multiple times on her face.

She welcomed him back to happiness where he told her not to do on what she did again where she told him noted and apologize for it.

He was happy again but got down stairs his brother came back telling him there adoptive mother is in the hospital after having a heart attack but this time he went but she suffered another heart attack during there visit but this time he was able to say goodbye when they were awake instead of asleep.

He was sad again but got over it.