• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 2,217 Views, 47 Comments

Seeking Redemption - ShadowRazer2121



King must find redemption with monarchs that want him dead.

  • ...
10
 47
 2,217

Chapter 2: Introductions

“Who are you?” They both said in unison as the blade got pushed more up against Twilight’s throat.

“I asked first.” King said as his eyes started to glow brighter to simulate his furious anger. “Who sent you? That back stabbing bitch, Celestia?” King said which gained a gasp from the unicorn.

“How dare you talk about the princess like that.” Twilight said as she said it she had started to regret it.

“How could I? HOW COULD I talk about you princess like that!?” King started to shout until he stopped himself. “I have my reasons, but the bigger questions is why are you here?” King asked still holding the blade to her throat.

“My name is Twilight Sparkle and I came with my five other friends.” Twilight explained the reason they were here which made king ease up a bit.

“Fine I will believe your story, for now at least.” King said as he got off of her just now noticing the height difference.

"I have a question?" She asked.

"And I have an answer." King retorted which gain a flat expression from twilight as king turned around and started to rummage through the books.

"Anyway, how can you use magic without a horn?" Twilight asked which made king stop in his track. He turned the corner and gave her a glare.

"I don't want you asking that question ever again for that is question that I have never answered nor will I ever answer it." He said. "Now any other questions or is that it, because if you couldn't tell I am busy." King said as he turned back to Twilight.

"One more actually, I don't know if this question is sensitive or not, but how can you talk?" Twilight asked which made king turn around to face her. Letting out a sigh he reluctantly answered.

"I will answer it for you since your the Elements of Harmony." King said which made Twilight jump in excitement, but then stopped.

"Wait how did you know me and my friends were the Elements." She asked with suspicion.

"I can feel all kinds of magic and sometimes I can tune that to a certain point. I will explain more later. Now shall we be on our way then miss sparkle." King said. He was going to play nice for awhile then he could work a plan while he had the defense of these ponies for his side incase sun butt decided to try and call him out.

Twilight and King’s made their way through the castle ruins each step is seeming like a minute longer than it should be the tension high between them although none of them knew it. The silence seemingly dragged on as each one of them took a step king having to take quicker strides due to the unicorns height. He had never been this close to a pony before since he was in prison band with that being The reason behind his paranoia he opted to Celestia for most of it. If he was to be honest with themselves, he was actually starting to develop an irrational fear of them due to his constant abuse and being used for the abilities that he had. He thought on the day he was imprisoned by Celestia after he had helped her with a battle that has never been put in any equestrian history books. Despite him being called a hero by her she backstabbed him and threw them in prison fearing the power that he had. His thoughts begin to wander back to the time when people adored him over the two sisters. He thought back to the beginning, but he quickly and swiftly dismissed the thoughts of the past. Continuing forward to the throne room.

Coming into the throne room they both noticed Twilight’s friends running around in a panic. To be honest he found it kind of funny if he was to be honest with himself. He then noticed they were trapped in a purple aura and then looked to Twilight Sparkle, who had a very frustrated expression on her face. She started to lecture them or what not, King didn't really care to listen. That was until he heard a gasp and turned and saw a yellow blur heading straight for him. He tried to back away from the yellow intruder.

"OH SHI..." He was cut off from all the fur in his face.

"God fucking damn it."He said, his voice being muffled by all the fur.

He started to here her talk about how cute he was and if he was being honest with him self, He was starting to get really pissed. He was soon hugged one more time, but he could have sworn he heard a cracking sound coming from his body. As his black fur started to turn maroon.

"I..c...nt...br..ath" King said through gasps of air.

With a gasp she let go of him as well as with constant apologies.

"I am so so so so sorry I thought you were an animal." The yellow one said.

"I will let it slid this once, only because I have had to deal with worse." King said which got some confused glances from everyone in the room.

After the introductions were out of the way. They all started to leave the castle. King looked at the castle, He would return when he was done, just needed to tie up some loose ends first.


As the exited the Everfree forest King had to shield his eyes from the sun. He forgot how bright the sun was compared to being in the Everfree.

"Welcome to Ponyville." Twilight exclaimed as she gestured a hoof to the small village.

He looked at the familiar town that he knew, that used to be the capital of Equestria until Nightmare moons banishment. Everything had changed except for the way it looked. As they all started to walk slowly into the town as everypony looked at King with curiosity and wonder. As they walked through the town they came upon a library he knew. Twilight opened the door and everypony entered the library.

"King you said you would tell us how you knew that I was the element of magic?" Twilight said as she began to sit down in front of him as well as the rest of her friends.

"I would get settled this will be a long story." King said as he took a seat and took in a deep breath.

Author's Note:

"What is a lie? Is it a hidden truth, or is it a twisted excuse?"