• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 2,198 Views, 47 Comments

Seeking Redemption - ShadowRazer2121



King must find redemption with monarchs that want him dead.

  • ...
10
 47
 2,198

Chapter 9: Only The Beginning..

King stood at the edge of the plateau as he look at the ruined remains of the The Alpha central core. He watched as if a show was playing before him he saw its construction every wiring put into place, but even then he couldn’t remember his past before turning into this thing. He was wear a cloak as the hood covered his face, but the glow of his eyes were the only things visible under its shadowy covering.

He continued to stare off into the distance until he heard hoof steps getting closer. As he turned around he saw Celestia and Luna as well as the six ponies that he had trusted during his time.

“We know your plan king stop the legion before we stop you.” The rainbow one said.

“I have already told you if I could I would have done so already.” King said as he gave an angry glare.

“And yet there is something your not telling us.” Applejack said as she gave a glare back towards King.

King was getting tired of all of this. The accusing, the blame. It was getting old.

“Fine!” King said which made everyone stop and look at him in questioningly.

“You want to blame me for something? Well then blame me when I GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH!!” King shouted charging up magic as dark magic as purple and maroon orbs started to float around him as he started to hover about 2 inches above the ground. As he was fully invaded in dark magic as it formed in on its self, they were shocked with what replaced King.

Demon, large, and leathery wings were now on his back. Horns that were in the shape of a crown formed on his head, as his eyes turned from orbs into slits almost snake like, and scales form around his body as his claws got sharper and he got bigger. He was now about the size of Celestia if not a little under.

“You throw false accusations at me Celestia accuse me of treason when I was the one that kept Equestria from falling apart. What did I ever get in return? NOTHING!” Said as his voice was deeper and more demonic sounding as he threw a bolt of magic at Celestia as she and Luna dodged it.

“King your tyranny ends here.” Twilight said.

“No it doesn’t Twilight sparkle because I’m not the one connected to the legion. I don’t control the legion.” King said which as apple jack looked at king his words were as hard as steel.

King threw up a block as Celestia came in for a slash with her spear. Scrapping through the flesh. As she backed up she noticed that king was in the defensive which is what she wanted. She readied herself for a major blow as she charged for the head king readied to block, but Celestia swiftly changed course and slashed at his left ear. Which her attack was successful as she heard him yell in pain as half of his ear was torn off. As she readied for another blow she heard applejack speak out to her

“PRINCESS stop! He is tellin the truth.” Applejack said. As the princess was moving into another attack as she readied her horn and fired a beam of magic at his back as it started to burn through his fur and scorched his back as he fell to the snowy ground.

“What makes you say that he isn’t lying.” Celestia asked.

“I don’t know just a feeling honestly.” Applejack said as she brushed some of the snow aside.

As Celestia turned around she saw king stood up ready for another fight until Luna stepped up.

“I will deal with him.” Luna said as she readied herself for a fight. She charged with speeds that caught king off guard, but he managed to dodge.

He kept dodging unable to even attempt an attack. He saw an opening and took it, but it wasn’t a good idea. Luna was ready for him and she slashed making deep slashing wounds appear on his body as he was kick away from her a couple of meters from the edge of the plateau.

“King I thought you were stronger than this?” Luna said as she started to walk up to him. She picked him up with her aura and took aim. She charged a bolt of magic. Kings eyes widened in fear as before he could brace himself he felt the hot agonizing pain of a magical bolt striking his right eye vaporizing it with an empty sock all that was left. He let out a scream of agony as he had never felt so much pain.

“Sister the elements!” Luna shouted as Celestia nodded and she put a hoof on Twilight and nodded to her as well. The six ponies started to hover a strong and powerful aura surrounding them.

King started to stand up and looked towards the six ponies floating in the air. His body beaten and battered, bloody and scared as well as scorched. He looked on with his only eye at his only friends betray him just like the sisters did. He saw the rainbow beam of magic come hurling towards him. That’s when he felt it strike him right in the chest. He felt his entire chest become soaking wet in his blood. As he looked down at his chest a hole had been burning into his flesh exposing everything inside of him to the cold and snowy world. He fell on his back legs as he fell off the cliff and to the water below.

‘It was a trap.’ King thought as he felt himself fall quicker and quicker. The wind roaring in his only working ear as his decent quickened. He felt the hole in his chest he could see his heart and lungs the things that kept him along for so long. He knew it was only a matter of time.

King felt his body hit the cold and freezing water as he sunk deeper and deeper. He felt something grab his mid section and pull him down. As a muffuletta sound filled his voice.

This is not your grave, it. Is. Mine.