• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 2,203 Views, 47 Comments

Seeking Redemption - ShadowRazer2121



King must find redemption with monarchs that want him dead.

  • ...
10
 47
 2,203

Chapter 7: Reawakening The Legion

“Listen to me children of gods, and hear my tale of times long past and destruction beyond your comprehension.” A voice spoke through the never ending darkness.

Pre-Equestrian Era

“They were once existed a species, that was it five advanced than any of us could comprehend. They were cunning, clever, and most of all willing to kill. Until the world came under attack by beings from another world. So humanity came together to create, ‘The Legion Wardens’. They were machines built to protect all living creatures from a darkness called the Ather.” The voice said as an image appeared and a swirling mass of pure darkness formed In front of it. It looked darker then the pony of shadows.

“Through time the Ather would corrupt worlds and ripped the minds of those who opposed them from the inside. Transforming them into nothing but a husk and a creature beyond recognition. The Legion would be able to push back the Ather until an even darker foe appeared. The foe would then proceed with taking over the legion that were built to protect against their creators and would eventually cause the planet to become lifeless for many years. Until life would form once more. A prophecy was for told; that one day the legion would be reawaken once more to finish its work, but it was also told that two hero’s would rise, one of the light. Elegant, caring, and kind. While the other was of the darkness. Evil, powerful, and yet caring.” The voice said as it made everything disappear making everything go back to full pitch black darkness.

“Until then, I shall do what I have always done for many years, watch and wait.”

Author's Note:

Another short chapter sorry I will try to get another long one.