• Published 22nd Oct 2020
  • 348 Views, 7 Comments

The Triwizard Tournament(or not) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Canterlot High are going to England to compete against Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts for the Triwizard. Along the way, there are romances.

  • ...
13
 7
 348

task 2: the lake

Chapter 4: Task 2: Lake

"Where's Ron and Hermione?" asked Neville.

Harry shrugged. "But wherever they are, I need them!"

Rainbow Dash grinned. "Don't worry, Harry. I'm sure they'll be safe. This is Hogwarts, after all."

"Yeah," said Harry. "My Godfather said that people die in the tournament!"


The 5 competitors stood poised ready on the diving boards.

Sunset smiled kindly at Harry. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Woke up to find no Ron or Hermione."

"Same here," said Sunset. "Woke to find no Twilight. She's my best friend. Harry, if something's on your mind, you should tell someone. When I was in my early teens, I had nightmares. I didn't tell anyone until the girls wheedled it out of me. Then that was when I started to journal to Princess Twilight in Equestria."

"I'm okay." said Harry.

The horn sounded. Sunset smiled one last smile at him then dove into the ice cold water. Harry followed suit.

Harry and Sunset swam side by side to where their friends were. Viktor swam past them(with a shark's head on his head), grabbed Hermione and left. Sunset nodded at Harry, swimming towards them. Cedric came past and grabbed Cho. Fleur never appeared. Sunset untied Twilight, Harry untied Ron.

"Harry, let me get Gabrielle."

Sunset untied Gabrielle. Between the two of them, they brought the remaining 3 back to the surface, but not before encountering Grindylows.

"Sunset, take them, go!" cried Harry. "I'll fight the Grindylows!"

"NO!" cried Sunset. "No, I'll help. If I let them go to the surface, I help you, then at least I know you're safe."

Sunset let go of them as she swam to help Harry.

An orange light flashed from her geode, emitting a wave of orange light. As it blasted away the Grindylows, Harry and Sunset swam to the surface.

"Sunset!" cried Applejack. "Sunset!"

Towels were thrown onto the 2 teens. Applejack didn't want to let go of Sunset. As the 2 girls stared at the sky, Sunset realised that she was meant for Applejack.


Applejack kissed Sunset on the lips, glad she was safe, happy, and healthy.

"Sunset..." said Applejack. "Ah didn't want to admit it, but ah think I'm in love with you."

Sunset looked amazed. "I feel the same way about you. At CHS, I was a bit shy telling you how I felt. But you know..."

"I know," said Applejack softly.