• Published 22nd Oct 2020
  • 345 Views, 7 Comments

The Triwizard Tournament(or not) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Canterlot High are going to England to compete against Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts for the Triwizard. Along the way, there are romances.

  • ...
13
 7
 345

the yule ball

Chapter 3: Yule Ball

RAINBOW DASH POV

"Oi, Harry!" I cried. "I'm sorry about you and Cho. Would you er like to go with me to the Yule Ball?"

Harry smiled. "Y-yeah." he stammered. "Sorry, you're 16. I'm 14. Is that okay?"

"Sure!" I cried. "I hear Sunset's going with Blaise Zabini. He's 15, right? And Ron's with Applejack."

"Um, yeah." Harry replied. "Sure, I'll go with you!"


SUNSET SHIMMER POV

It's time! The champions have to dance first(Urgh) and then it's everyone else. I'm waiting for my date, Blaise Zabini.

"Hey, Sunset," said Blaise, taking my arm. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I said. I looked at the girl coming down the stairs. "My gosh, is that Hermione Granger?"

"Yeah," said Blaise."But she looks STUNNING!"

The music started and the 5 pairs started to dance.

Then this up beat music came on, from the band, the Wierd Sisters.


3RD PERSON POV

Harry and Ron sat down. Hermione came up to them.

"You wanna get a drink? Viktor's getting us some."

"No, I do not want to get a drink with that bitch." said Ron.

Hermione and Harry gasped. "Language, Ronald!" called out Hermione.

Rainbow Dash laughed. "Hermione, you should hear me! I swear like what- every other minute, right, AJ?"

Applejack nodded. "Yeah, she does."

Hermione saw Viktor and she took his arm.

"Ron, you wanna dance again?" asked Applejack. "Or... ya wanna just sit here? Ah don't mind, ah can chat with you, if you want."

"Er..." said Ron. "I'd rather just sit here and chat. So, Applejack, what do you like? Who are your friends?"

"Whoa, easy there, nelly! Well, personally, I like to work hard and ah enjoy playing the bass guitar. My friends? Well, that's Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer."

"Sunset Shimmer... Is she the girl who was chosen?"

Applejack nodded. "Yup, that's the one. She's a former villain, she was. But deep down, she's actually quite nice to be around."