• Published 22nd Oct 2020
  • 344 Views, 7 Comments

The Triwizard Tournament(or not) - GRYFFINDOR123456



Canterlot High are going to England to compete against Beauxbatons, Durmstrang and Hogwarts for the Triwizard. Along the way, there are romances.

  • ...
13
 7
 344

the maze and the battle

Chapter 5: the maze and the battle

The final task was the enchanted maze. As Hogwarts came first, then Canterlot High and Durmstrang then Beauxbatons.

Harry and Cedric stepped into the maze first. Sunset and Viktor weren't far behind, and Fleur entered last.

Harry and Sunset were separated. Their friendship had started to form during the second task. Harry was sad he could not work with her.

Harry met Fleur and Viktor. Fleur leaned against the hedge, Viktor was pointing his wand at her. Fleur collapsed, wooden vines wrapped wtound her legs as she was dragged under the hedge. "Periculum!" cried Harry, red sparks shooting from his wand. He ran onwards, bumping into Sunset and Cedric. Viktor came around the corner.

"Look out!" cried Harry. "Viktor's been bewitched!"

Viktor pushed Sunset against the hedge. Sunset fought bsck. Sunset touched his bare skin, her cyan eyes flashed white.


"Mr Moody." said Viktor

"Ah, Viktor Krum. Just the man I wanted."

"Shall I go?" asked Hermione. "I can wait for you."

"Yes, go. Hermioninny. But don't vait for me."

"It's Her-my-on-nee," said Hermione patiently. "Anyway, that's good. I need to find Harry and Ron and check on them."

Hermione smiled and walked out.

"Vait, Meester Moody, vhat are you doing?"

'Moody' cast a spell on Viktor, so he would be bewitched.


Sunset gasped. "You were right, Harry! Listen, both of you, go! Let me take care of Krum. You both deserve to win. Harry, I've suffered near death before. You have too. But your life matters. You've got exams. I haven't. I'm 17. You're 14. Both of you, take care and run!"

Cedric nodded. "Sunset's right. Come on!"


They ran. Cedric tripped up, the wooden vines encasing in.

"Relashio!" cried Harry. "Reducto!"

Cedric was freed. A blue glow, the cup. As the 2 boys argued who would take it, time was ticking. They decided they would both take it.

As the boys touched the cup, the world span.


"Avada Kedavra!"

A green light shot towards Cedric, hitting him squarely in the chest. The squat figure grabbed Harry and shoved him against the statue.

As Harry took a closer look, it was Peter Pettigrew.

Peter was brewing a potion, to make the dark lord return.

Harry screamed as he saw his enemy.

Voldemort greeted his death eaters and then noticed Harry. He challenged him to a duel.

As they duelled, a white light appeared. Cedric, Lily, Bertha and Frank appeared. The people he had killed. James came finally. Harry's parents smiled proudly at him.

"Harry, take my body back to my father!" cried Cedric.

"We are so proud of you!" said James.

"Let go!" cried Lily.

"We will distract as much as we can. Take the portkey and go!"

Harry let go. The people Voldemort had killed swarmed onto Voldemort like a swarm of bees. Harry grabbed the portkey and Cedric's body and suddenly, he was back at Hogwarts.


Sunset and Rainbow Dash were the first to spot him. Sunset knew something was up.

Rainbow pushed her in her wheelchair. Sunset had lost the use of her legs due to what Viktor did to her. Madam Pomfrey had amputated them very quickly, and painlessly. Twilight gave Sunset her robotic legs before.

Below, Harry was crying. Sunset gasped. Cedric was dead.

Amos Diggory ran down, burst into tears when he saw his son.

Harry clung onto Cedric's body. Sunset felt sorry for him.

'Moody' took Harry out. Rainbow nodded to the others and they resolved follow them. Hermione nodded to Ron as they followed them.


A small crack of the door was left open. They could hear 'Moody' talk about the graveyard. Harry was very confused. Twilight held up her machine, the lie detector. Hermione turned to see Dumbledore, Snape, Pomfrey and McGonagall behind them. They had enough. They burst through the doors. Hermione shoved 'Moody's' finger into the machine.

The machine beeped. Saying that he was a lier.

The Hogwarts teachers drew their wands, Snape poured the vertaserum into 'Moody's' mouth. As 'Moody' spluttered, Dumbledore opened the case to find the real Moody.

The Fake Moody was Barty Crouch Junior. "The escaped convict!" cried Twilight. "Fluttershy, call an owl with your powers!"

Twilight grabbed a piece of paper out of her notebook. She quickly wrote a note. An owl soared in.

Fluttershy whispered instructions into its ear. It nodded and grabbed the note from Twilight.

Then it headed to Azkaban. Ron and Hermione went to either side of Harry and helped him to the hospital wing.


"Sirius!" cried Harry, immediately recognising the black dog.

Sirius became human. "Harry! Oh my gosh! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." said Harry. "This is Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer."

"Um, Madam Pomfrey?" asked Sunset. "I can still play the guitar, right?"

"Of course," said Madam Pomfrey.

"I'm happy you're safe." said Sirius.

"Sirius! I need you to gather all the old members of the Order of the Phoenix. Voldemort has returned."