• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Introduction

At the Golden Oak Library, Twilight was studying some spell that allows ponies to breathe anywhere in Equestria with the help of Spike so that it comes in use later.

“Focus on your magics, Twilight. This spell is not that advance, you should be able to achieve this.”

“I knew that.”

Twilight’s horn glowed as she prepared to cast the spell on herself and pulled the trigger.

“Did that work?”

“Let’s test it. I prepared a plastic tub full of water over there.”

So Twilight approached the tub and dunked her head into the tub of water and experienced no suffocation in the water. She lifted her head off the tub to record the results for Spike.

“It worked! I’ve cast a breathing spell!”

“Nice. I hope it works in space too.”

“I hope so too, Spike.”

That’s when Pinkie broke the door down off its hinges to dramatically enter it.

“What did the letter say?”

“Letter? What letter?”

“You haven’t got it yet? My Pinkie Sense is telling me a letter is gonna come outta Spike.”

Then, a letter did come out of Spike’s magical fire breath. Twilight unrolled the scroll to start reading it.

“To my faithful student, Twilight

I’m inviting you and your friends to celebrate the Star Festival at Canterlot at 7 pm. I hope we’re gonna have a wonderful festival and a great time and hopefully, we can get a good collection of star bits.

From, Princess Celestia.”

“The Star Festival?”

“The Star Festival is a celebration when a shower of star bits lands on Equestria.”

“And what are these star bits she’s talking about?”

“Star bits are candy meteors.”

“Did you say candy meteors?”

“I knew you would get excited. Come on, let’s see if our friends will join us. Tomorrow, we’ll go to Canterlot.”

“I can’t wait.”


The Mane 6 took the train to Canterlot at 7 pm. Along the way, the star bits were showering down from the sky and can be viewed through the window.

“Are those the star bits?”

“Yep, that’s definitely them.”

“I would be crazy with these space candies.”

“They look so beautiful.”

“That’s a lot of space rocks, I don’t know who’s gonna clean them all after the festival.”

“Honestly, it’s gonna take a lot of hard-working ponies.”

The train has arrived at their destination, Canterlot, and everypony alighted from the train. Pinkie withdrew her party cannon out and shouted...

“Let’s get this party started!” *BOOM*

The Mane 6 went their separate ways after that. Pinkie was busy collecting as many star bits as she could as she’s advancing to the castle while admiring the set-up for the festival. When Pinkie reached Canterlot’s ghetto with the other elements of harmony, however, a crystal rock emerged out of the ground and demolished the tower behind her to collapse behind Pinkie.

“Hey, watch it!”

“What’s happening?”

More crystals appeared out of the ground to destroy more buildings and statues. At this point, the Mane 6 knew they were in danger.

“Quick, to the castle!”

The six ponies rushed for the castle as they encountered many ponies being sealed in crystals, both recognized and unidentified.

“Oh dear.”

They climb the steps of the Canterlot castle where they saw what they’re up against. It’s King Sombra on an unidentified flying object sealing the balcony, the front doors and the stairs with crystals to keep the alicorns from escaping and the Mane 6 from intruding.

“Princess Celestia and Luna.”

“Why are you here? What do you want from us.”

“You are invited to my new galaxy creation.”

“Your new galaxy creation?”

“Bwahahahaha! Time to crash this party!”

“Don’t ever!”

Sombra’s UFO hovered over the castle revealing lasers slicing around the castle. And then, more space vehicles came with anchors attaching to the ground and lifting the whole castle into the air.

“Twilight, I think we’re going to space!”

“Hold on. Here’s a spell that lets us breathe in space.”

The spell blasted the ponies and the alicorns. The flash was so bright that it made Sombra notice the Mane 6.

“Very clever. But you really can’t stay up here.”

The castle, the princesses and the elements of harmony saw themselves above Equestria in space.

“Goodbye.”

With magic, Sombra blasted the stairs and caused the Mane 6 to float away into deep space.

“No!”

“Yes. Now let’s go.”

Upon Sombra’s presumed victory, the UFOs and the castle with the princesses magically teleported away.


Far away in space, the Mane 6 were unconscious in a flower bed of a planet. A white star-shaped character was tapping Pinkie’s temple drawing an attempt at her consciousness. Suddenly, Pinkie’s eyes start to open as a sign that she’s awake.

“Ugh, what happened? Girls?”

“I think I remembered, the Canterlot castle was being lifted to space and then Sombra blasted us away.”

“The real question is where are we?”

“And what’s this little creature?”

“Ah, you’re all awake. Come and play with us.”

The little creature spoke as it turned into a bunny and started hopping.

“Oh. I’ve never seen anything like it. I think we should follow it.”

“Come on.”

The bunny escorts the six to approach another flower area with two more bunnies, which their characteristics include yellow ears instead of white like the one leporine.

“Aw, they’re so cute.”

“Let’s play hide-and-seek. If you catch all 3 of us, we’ll tell you where you are.”

“Ooh, hide-and-seek. I’m good at this game.”

Thereafter, the bunnies vanished into thin air, they presumably teleported their hides into hiding spots.

“Let’s go and find them, maybe they’ll give us good information afterwards as they said.”

The Mane 6 split into three equally-sized groups to inspect the globe for those hoppers. Rarity and Twilight heard a rustling near some grass. It’s suspicious enough for the curious unicorns to search the lawn, then suddenly, a rabbit and 3 star bits appeared out of the grass. Rarity grabbed the sugary star sweets while Twilight gave chase and used her magic to catch the bunny.

“So star bit collections are still going, huh?”

Applejack and Rainbow Dash went for a stroll around the planet until they encountered a crater that leads to darkness and is seemingly bottomless with a single coin in the middle.

“I bet there’s one in here.”

“Ya think so? Ah don’t see any bottom or ground though.”

“Who needs ground when you’re in the air.”

The pegasus tried to flap her feathers over the hole, but, as somepony who's never been beyond the moon, wings don't work in space and so she committed to falling into black.

"Rainbow!"

Luckily, the seemingly bottomless pit was a pit with a bottom.

"Hey, I'm okay! There's a floor and the bunny here."

"Hold on, ah brought mah rope for a reason."

While Applejack tossed her lasso to fish Rainbow Dash out of the crater, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie scoured for a cottontail when they confronted a green pipe on the way.

“Where will this lead to?”

“Maybe we should enter it. I think the bunny’s in there.”

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy infiltrated the pipe and came out the other side where a bunny escaped from it. The girls chased after it and while doing so, they ran over some blue flowers that spat space snacks of 3 to collect. Within seconds, Pinkie got her forelimbs on the hare.

"Ha, you can’t escape the best hide-and-seeker in this universe!”

“Is that true, Pinkie?”

“No, I was only exaggerating. I’d love to be one, though.”

As promised, all 3 bunnies transformed into star beings and grouped in one spot. The mares followed them to the gathering taking place in the garden they were on in the first place.

“Amazing! You caught all of us.”

“So? We earned the information, right?”

"Of course, you’ve all waited for it.”

After that line was said, a structure surfaced on the surface nearby. It also exhibits a bright shine glowing on the architecture.

“Please speak with Mama.”

“Mama?”

The Mane 6 began scaling the high stairs to the summit and stood in front of the physique of a turquoise blonde alicorn who towers above them. She nearly looks a little under Princess Luna’s height.

“Hello, everypony.” the alicorn greets.

“Um, not to be rude, ma’am, but who are you? And where are we?”

“Don’t be afraid to ask. I’m Stella, the guardian of the cosmos and you’re at the gateway to the starry skies. I’ve been watching over your home planet from here.”

“Wait a minute, first we have the guardian of the sun and the moon, now there’s a guardian for the cosmos?”

“Our world’s monarchs are in danger. They’ve been captured by King Sombra.”

“I noticed. So you wish to save your special one? To do that, you would need the power to travel to space.”

The white entity flew around Fluttershy’s head like an insect distracting a pony.

“Hey. What are you doing flying near my face?”

“This is Luma.”

“Luma?”

“He will give you that power. However, only one of you can possess it. If somepony volunteers, they may face the upcoming dangers.”

Sounds interesting to them, they understood Stella’s instructions. As she waits for a participant, the nominees had to consider the circumstances. It’s natural to agree on the fact that only one mare can obtain said power because there’s only this Luma around. They need to also consider the upcoming dangers, it’s unknown what it means.

“I entrust you with its care.”

Luma spun endlessly before infiltrating Pinkie’s mane. She now felt highly powerful.

“Do you feel powerful, Pinkie?”

“Uh huh.”

“Disaster has struck us, so please rescue the Grand Stars.”

“Grand Stars?”

“I’ll explain once you got one. May the stars shine down on you.”

And with that, Stella disappeared as the message of saying bye.


“Well, that just happened.”

Right in front of the Mane 6 is yellow Luma who stood in front of a crystal.

“Pinkie Pie, you can do a spin move now.”

“I can?”

Pinkie tested her special move on its own.

”Cool.”

“Try to smash this crystal.”

So Pinkie approached closer to the crystal and shattered it using the spin attack. The crystal broke after one more hit revealing a star-shaped object.

“That was awesome.”

“What is that? What did you reveal?”

“This is a launch star. Just hop in, it’ll be fun.”

“If you say so.”

Pinkie mounted the launch star to then be blasted off into the air.

“That was even more awesome.”

Rainbow’s got launched next. Followed by Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight in that order.

“Weee!”

The six ponies landed on a new planet and encountered another Luma.

“Hi, ponies.”

“Hello, Luma.”

“So, I had a launch star set up on this planet and…”

“Great so where is this launch star you set up?”

“A meteor destroyed it into chips.”

“NOOOOOOOOO!”

“Pinkie, not so loud!”

“Oops, sorry. Ahem. So how do we fix this?”

“Can you get the star chips for me? All 5 of them should be on this planet. Oh, and don’t fall into the black hole.”

“Black hole?”

Twilight glanced inside one of the planet’s holes to see the terrifying black hole at the core.

“Let’s go and find them.”

The team was able to obtain the 4 free star pieces and only Pinkie could grab the last of them and 2 bits from crystals while dodging the meteors falling. After all 5 star chips were collected, the pieces magically merged into a launch star on a stone platform.

“Let’s go!”

The Mane 6 gets launched into the air to land on a new metal planet. On that planet, they saw Luma trapped in a cage.

“Help! Get me out of here!”

“Don’t worry, we’ll get you out. Um, how do we get you out?”

“There’s a shadowbolt on this planet with the key.”

“A shadowbolt? Well, how do we kick his butt?”

“You can use your traditional bare hooves or you could spin attack them.”

The Mane 6 searched for the shadowbolt who’s polar-opposite to Luma’s side

“Hey, you’re the ponies King Sombra told us about.”

“And you’re the pony Luma told us about.”

“Well, come and get the key.”

Rainbow attacked the shadowbolt by crashing into him applying collision on the pillar. The shadowbolt vanished in defeat and the key was dropped.

“Nice. Let’s free Luma.”

Pinkie ran to the encased Luma with the key and slotted it in the slot freeing Luma.

“Thanks. Can you go save my friend up there?”

“Why, of course.”

“I’ll turn into a sling star so that you could get to that planet.”

Luma transformed into a sling star to catapult the ponies onto the next planet where Luma and a pipe were caged.

“Hey, are you here to save me?”

“Yes. Who has the key?”

“There’s a giant shadowbolt here. Find him and kick his butt.”

“Hold on. Did you just say ‘giant’ shadowbolt?”

The Mane 6 overcame the mobile electric platforms, which had 6 coins along with them, to encounter the enormous shadowbolt.

“Hahahaha! Look at you. You look as tiny as an insect.”

The shadowbolt lifted his colossal hoof and thrust down on the little ponies who just escaped death.

“How do we defeat this guy?”

“I know. Cover your eardrums. I’m gonna make a little sound.”

The pink pony galloped towards the pink pillar and used her special creating soundwaves that made the shadowbolt fall over. Pinkie first gathered the 9 star bits nearby before she delivered the shadowbolt’s final blow as the key was unhanded. She collected the key and approached the confined Luma to free it.

“Quickly! Come down here!”

“What’s the rush?”

The Mane 6 quickly followed the Luma down the pipe revealing the planet’s sophisticated inside.

“What’s all this.”

“Look there, that’s a Grand Star.”

“That’s a Grand Star?”

“Lucky, we were looking for one.”

“Well, it’s powering that machine and it doesn’t look good!”

“It doesn’t look good.”

“You have to rescue it fast before the power’s drained.”

“Oh no.”

“We have to go now.”

The Mane 6 quickly survived the electric platforms to approach the Grand Star and Fluttershy accidentally stepped on a yellow button on the floor as it turned blue.

“Uh oh. Is that bad?”

“Ah don’t think so. Maybe you’re supposed to step all the buttons.”

“Smart Shy.”

Fluttershy blushed with embarrassment at Pinkie’s phrase.

“Um… thanks?”

The Mane 6 deactivated all 12 buttons on the ground. Nothing happened yet.

“Huh. Perhaps there are hidden buttons?”

Everypony looked around the room until Pinkie could see 4 more yellow buttons on the "walls".

"There they are. Let's go."

4 out of 6 of the ponies ran back past the voltaic hurdles to activate the decommissioned panels. Upon all of them being turned off, they changed to green as indication that they did something. They turned the machine off to stop utilizing power from the Grand Star and released it for its obtainability.

“That star looks admittingly pretty when it’s glowing.”

“We did it. Now let’s treasure it for the space queen.”

Touched the Grand Star the Mane 6 did, then a little celebration while airborne before soaring away from the galaxy.


The Mane 6 with the Grand Star came from outer space to advance towards a blacked-out astral space station that they’re viewing.

“Oh. Is this star gonna power that?”

“I think so.”

The six ponies arrived at the entrance of the dark space station as the Grand Star enters the power storage core in the nucleus to illuminate a sector of the station and unlock a dome in that region.

“Look, it’s Stella.”

The Mane 6 walked closer to and bows down at the guardian of the galaxies and listened to her dialogue.

“The beacon is lit again, weakly.”

“Weakly? It doesn’t have full power?”

“Correct. The beacon is now classified as a Class 6 star, but at least the poor Lumas will survive now.”

“Poor Lumas? Poor thing.”

“Thanks for rescuing the grand star. These Lumas are my family, I have the responsiblity to protect them.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Welcome to the Comet Observatory, it’s our home. You see, we travel the starry skies. We meet at this area once every hundred years, but suddenly, we were stopped by some kind of force taking away Star Bits and Power Stars from our observatory. Our ship lost power, it cannot move from this hibernation. The fiend that took your special one stole those power stars.”

“King Sombra stole your Power Stars?”

“If that’s his name, then yes. He now has the power to cross the universe. Please, I have a request...”

The Mane 6 looks up to the turquoise alicorn to pay attention.

“...We need to find more power stars. We use those domes over there to discover and observe galaxies. The only one that’s open with the Grand Star is the Terrace. Please try to recover the Power Stars from the available accessible galaxies. If enough power is restored, the Comet Observatory will fly like a comet and possibly, we’ll be able to find this King Sombra.”

“We won’t let you down, Sugarcube.”

“I have faith in you. I have expectations that you won’t let me down.”

To be continued…

Author's Note:

I’m keeping the score here now.
Pinkie’s Collection:

Star Bits: 24
Coins: 3
Stars: 1