• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Beach Bowl Galaxy

At the rise of the next day, Pinkie Pie freshly wakes up sooner than later. A new section and dome of the Comet Observatory was opened up, thus new galaxies are discovered.

But she can’t do it alone, she needs company. Couldn’t afford to wait for her friends to wake any longer, she pulls out her party cannon and sets it off.

“Rise and shine!”

“What the hay, Pinkie?!”

“Sorry, but I can’t let you all sleep ‘til the end of the day.”

“You could’ve just waited us to get up from our beauty sleep.”

“Or wake me up so that we can get moving early.”

Almost everypony has complaints about getting up early. Though Fluttershy thinks that Pinkie made a good entrance to begin the day

“Then again, you had a good point, Pinkie. The whole universe was counting on us to save it.”

“Well, at least you’re appreciating waking up by ‘boom goes the cannon’.”

Twilight steps in, for she’s seemingly prepared to go.

“So what’s the next step on our journey?”

Although Pinkie would love to bring Twilight along with her, she doesn’t feel like doing so. Her other friends were missing out on adventure, so…

“Actually, Twilight. I decided that you should stay in the Comet Observatory, I would like somepony else to join me.”

“Oh. Well, that’s okay then. I was thinking about visiting that library Stella mentioned.”

“Okey dokey lokey. Anypony that wants to join me?”

All ponies have reasons to go and no reason to stay behind, so it’s near impossible to select just one pony to join Pinkie. Not if she makes a random choice.

“Fluttershy, don’t you wanna come? You wanted to see cute creatures, right?”

“Oh. Um, yes. I’d love to see passive extragalactic creatures, but maybe they wanted to go to.”

“It’s fine, darling. Although I would love to see those magical necklaces, my only reason to go, I think I’ll pass for now. I mean, I believe there’s still time for all of us to explore and adventure in galaxies far, far away.”

“Yeah, adventure would be cool, but if you want to go, I’ll, too, pass. Hey, there’s always time for adventure.”

“No need to hear from me, Sugarcube. You heard them.”

“Yay! Fluttershy gets to come with me. Let’s go to the Kitchen.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy leaves the group to set their hooves onto the new section of the Comet Observatory. Going past the library and to the right of the path where they take the stairs to the top of the pillar of cabinets and enter the dome present there.

Pinkie and Fluttershy took a second to admire the Kitchen. A star-shaped table, a sink, a fireplace and a couple more basic objects you’d find in a kitchen. There’s also the black luma and a pull star that were waiting for them.

“Hey, Pinkie Pie. I see that you’re bringing another friend.”

“Luma, this is Fluttershy, an animal care taker and non-Nightmare Night type pegasus.”

“That… definitely descrbes my personality. So what kind of galaxies can we find here?”

“Well, with the Power Stars we have now, Beach Bowl Galaxy is in range.”

“Beach? I love beaches. Don’t you like beaches, Fluttershy?”

“Not to be too excited, I do like beaches. I especially like the fishes in the sea.”

“Do you remember how to get pull-starred?”

“I think I know from you. Pull.”

Fluttershy knows how to pull and so does Pinkie. Viewing from the Kitchen ceiling, Beach Bowl is in front of their eyes.

“So that is Beach Bowl, literally a bowl of water with little islands in the middle and a grassy area on the side.”

“Okay, Pinkie. This is my first time launching with you, so I’ll need some guidance on how to win.”

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy. I’ll guide you from start to finish. Let’s get launching!”

A launch star appears around the ponies to blast them to the galaxy.


Sunken Treasure

Pinkie and Fluttershy arrive in Beach Bowl Galaxy. They land on a small island in the bowl that features a penguin on it. Immediately, Fluttershy is in a dimorphic state.

“Hey, it’s one of the penguins I found in Loopdeeloop Galaxy.”

“It’s so cute. I’m gonna go crazy that I just wanna scream!”

Fluttershy actually did scream, but it was so quiet that Pinkie classified it as cute and hilarious, so hilarious in fact that she basically cracked up.

“What’s so funny, Pinkie?”

“Nothing. What have you got to say penguin?”

“Beach Bowl is pretty much penguin paradise!”

“Penguin paradise? Well, I agree, this is paradise.”

Both ponies move on to jump to the next island, featuring a crate that contains 2 Star Bits and another penguin.

“Do you know how to swim?”

“I know how to swim. Can you swim, Fluttershy.”

“I can swim, but why is that a question we need to answer?”

“Perhaps we need to find things underwater. Let’s talk to their coach before we get ahead of ourselves, but first, hope you don’t mind, I spy those Star Bits overhead.”

Pinkie’s pointing at the Star Bits floating around a vine dangling from a leaning tree rooted on the main shore of the beach.

“Not at all, Pinkie, but how are you gonna reach them?”

“Duh, that vine behind me.”

A run and jump lands Pinkie on the vine to then swing in a circular motion. With accurate force and velocity, Pinkie is able to gain height to nab all the Star Bits.

When it’s done so, she jumps off the vine to land on the next island over where Fluttershy meets her up.

“That stunt you did looks incredible. I don’t think I can ever do that.”

“I get that a lot, actually. No one can roll a log on four hooves but me.”

Two crates are featured on the island they’re standing on. One contain 2 Star Bits and the other contains a gold bit.

The coach of the penguins is on a dock that’s facing the opposite side of the main shore and Pinkie and Fluttershy steps forward to talk to him.

“Pink pony, I’m surprised to see you again.”

“You met him before?”

“Yep, we met in Loopdeeloop Galaxy. What’s up Mr. Coach penguin?”

“Actually, we have sort of an issue here. The students are distracted by 5 yellow sparklies.”

“5 yellow sparklies? Where are they?”

“They’re underwater. If you want to gather them, you’ll have to swim for it.”

“Don’t we get any diving equipment to swim?”

“Don’t you remember, Fluttershy? Twilight casted a breathing spell on us, so all we need are these goggles to protect our corneas from chlorine.”

Pinkie conveniently brought convenient swimming goggles. Who knows where she got them from? Pinkie gave one to Fluttershy and kept one for her possession.

“So all we need to do is collect 5 star chips. If we collect all 5, a launch star will appear.”

“That’s right. Let’s get splashing! Cannonball!”

Pinkie and Fluttershy descend under the sea to begin the search for 5 launch star pieces.

“Can we talk without drowning?”

“Well, you’re not choking on salt water, so I guess we’re free to speak.”

A few Star Bits are found under the island they were on and Pinkie gets to collect them first.

They first caught their eyes on a clam shell with eyes on the seabed, it contains a star chip that they need.

Pinkie and Fluttershy swim towards the clam. As it opens, Pinkie is fast enough to grab the chip, but isn’t able to escape being encased in the shell.

As soon as Fluttershy sees her friend in a predicament, she becomes irritated at the clam that she proceeds to use the stare.

“Clampy! How dare you shut your mouth on my friend!”

She aggresively directs her retinas at the clam’s. Although no expression is shown, enemies do have emotions. The clam immediately opens up upon Fluttershy’s special move and out comes confetti, streamers and the pink pony. The sudden party scared Fluttershy in surprise.

“You did it, Fluttershy! You saved me using the stare!”

“Oh. Pinkie, you scared me.”

“Sorry, Flutters. I just had to conglaturate you.”

Now that Pinkie’s free, she can collect a nearby bit on a fallen stone underwater pillar before going around a submerged leafless tree where she found 4 Star Bits resting on a stone pillar and another star chip lying against a Gringill’s den.

Big brown eels with big jaws made to masticate on their prey in their way, almost alike the quarry eels at the Ghastly Gorge back in Equestria.

“Oh my. S-Stella told us about the e-enemies we’d face in our j-journey, including G-Gringills, if that’s the name. I d-didn’t think they were that… b-big and t-terrifying.”

Said Fluttershy, scared of a hostile eel with a massive mouth size.

“No kidding. But dangerous or not, we still have to grab that star chip, we can’t move on without it.”

Pinkie swims to the chip to collect it, getting dangerously close to the eel’s emerging distance.

After that, Pinkie and Fluttershy swims up and over a stone wall to continue with finding launch star pieces. Pinkie finds a small handful of collectables while doing so.

Two of the star fragments are found in bubbles and one is found in a crate. With all 5 star chips are in the ponies’ possession, the pieces merge into a launch star on the ocean floor.

“I can’t leave behind those Star Bits and gold bits up there.”

Pinkie said pointing to the collectibles on the sandbar. Knowing how much the party pony loves sweets and how much anypony wants to be rich, Fluttershy rolls her eyes and lets Pinkie grab the remaining gold bits and Star Bits.

“Alright, go ahead, Pinkie.”

As Pinkie gathers all the treasures, she also notices that she missed a crate on an island and so of course she goes to break it for 3 Star Bits to bring her Star Bit counter to 1000 exactly before finally meeting up with Fluttershy to use the launch star.

The launcher in the sea sends the ponies flying out of the sea and onto the higher grass area of the planet. Where a Piranha Plant awaits them.

“So that is called a Piranha Plant, looks like a normal carnivorous plant.”

“Yeah, and they’re as easy to defeat as a Shadowbolt.”

Pinkie easily spin attacks the plant and earns 3 Star Bits upon its defeat. Then, her Pinkie Sense starts to vibrate and point below the grassy cliff. Pinkie sees that there’s a green pipe below the waterfall.

“What are you sensing Pinkie?”

“I think there’s something in that pipe in the water.”

“But how will you get back here once you’ve taken all of the contents in the pipe?”

“The launch star is still in the sea. Wait here.”

So Pinkie jumps down from the grassy cliff to the stone pool and dives down the pipe to enter a new area. This area consists of a wall with brick blocks and a question mark bit on the corner.

“Hmm, I’m getting the feeling that I don’t wanna break the bricks when I grab the big bit, but I don’t know why.”

Using her palette of movement, she amazingly maneuvers around the bricks to not break them with her head; apparently her head is capable of breaking a block of bricks.

She reaches the question mark bit to grab the bit and upon its collection, all the bricks in the area turn into Star Bits.

“Yay! It’s raining meteors!”

After that, Pinkie leaves the area via the pipe and raced to the launch star under the sea of the planet to get launched and meet up with Fluttershy who obeyed staying there.

“Sorry I took so long. I just couldn’t leave anything behind.”

“Hey, it’s alright. I’ll always wait for you, Pinkie.”

“Do you insist? Do you promise?”

“I insist. I promise.”

“Well, good, thank you. That’s all I needed to hear.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy have to go around the island to go from the left side of the island to the right side of the island.

On the path, they first see a question mark bit above their heads and a Wiggler after the bit.

“Oh. Hello, Wiggler. Stella called it a wiggler, right?”

“Yes, it’s a wiggler, but be careful of it.”

“Why?”

“Because it can get mad very easily. And when it gets mad, it can attack you just by charging into you.”

“Well, you said it can get mad easily, so I’m just gonna leave it alone I guess.”

“Probably for the best. Now what’s gonna happen when I grab the big bit?”

As Pinkie grabs the coin from the air, a trail colorful music notes appears.

“If we collect all the notes, something good will happen.”

As Pinkie and Fluttershy follows and gathers the notes around the planet, Pinkie also spin attacks three more Piranha Plants in the way and a little bit of the ‘Find a Pet’ song is played until the last note is collected.

The ‘Find a Pet’ song was sung by Fluttershy when she tried to find a pet for Rainbow Dash, which turned out to be Tank the turtle.

“That song just gave me a flashback. I remembered when Rainbow chose a turtle.”

“A pet that hibernates every 3 months per year. And when Rainbow learns about this, she’s not gonna approve until you have to make her cry in bed to convince her to let him hibernate and several weeks later a demon foal comes to ruin her day and…”

“What? Me? Make Rainbow cry? Demon foal? Pinkie, what are you talking about?”

“Nothing. Ignore it, please. Oh look, Star Bits appeared in the lake.”

With Fluttershy being confused as to what Pinkie just spoke about, she swims to collect them before joining the pegasus in front of a blue exclamation mark button.

“Have you seen one of these switches before, Pinkie?”

“Nope, I’ve only met other switches. These are completely knew to me.”

Nonetheless, she hoof-stomped the button down with force to make wooden platforms that lead to a higher ground appear, but along with the platforms, the sound of a ticking timer also appears.

“I hear tick-tocking. What do you think it means, Fluttershy?”

“Perhaps…these platforms only appear for a limited time?”

“Then we have to move!”

Pinkie and Fluttershy race the timer to get onto the higher grassy ledge before it expires. They have to go to the other side of the island, while Pinkie grabs a coin from the top of a rock on the run, to climb the wooden structure.

A gap on the bridge also has to be cleared before the ponies reach grass, where another blue button awaits them.

“So I guess these buttons make and affect timed obstacles. Interesting.”

“Hello, little penguin friend. What are you doing up here?”

“Hey, do you know how to wall jump?”

“I know how to wall jump.”

“I don’t. How do you wall jump?”

“Basically, it’s when you jump side to side up parallel walls, but if that’s too hard, you can just fly up the wall.”

“Oh, but I wanna watch how it works first.”

“Alright. I guess this switch makes a time-limited wall jumping obstacle?”

Hoof-stomping the button gives Pinkie an obstacle made for wall jumping around 3 gold coins. The pink pony demonstrates wall jumping to Fluttershy, sliding on a wall before dashing off it to pass the opposite wall and then to keep dashing off walls until she reaches the top where the Power Star in a crystal is in sight.

“The Power Star’s up here, Fluttershy. Come on up so that we can grab it together.”

When Fluttershy sees the stunt, it looked easy to her and so her first instinct is to try the parkour move. Wall jumps are not easy to do for a normal pony, in fact, nopony has ever wall jumped in their entire normal lives, so Fluttershy tries to no avail as she keeps sliding off the first wall, unable to make even the first wall jump before the timer expires. Pinkie notices to inform her that they need to move on.

“Fluttershy, it’s nice of you to try, but we have to move on. Just fly up here so that we can collect the star together, okay? One day, you’ll become a parkour master, but you’ll probably won’t, because your whole life purpose is to take care of animals.”

Now, that wasn’t an insult, Pinkie wouldn’t try to discredit her. She explained Fluttershy’s personality, but to her, she felt offended about won’t become a parkour pro as she flies to Pinkie.

“Hey, didn’t you see me jump the gap on the bridge?”

“Well, of course, I did. Why did you ask?”

“Why? Because I just felt insulted by you.”

“Insulted? When? How?”

“You said that I probably won’t be a parkour master.”

“Fluttershy, you’re taking my words in a manner too literal. Just because I said you won’t be a professional jumper, it doesn’t mean you can’t do parkour.”

“You didn’t say that before, so I’ll just assume that you’ve officially insulted me.”

“But I…”

“You said you wanted to move on, let’s move on.”

Fluttershy shouted at Pinkie’s face, she didn’t even get a chance to calm her down. Actually, she doesn’t even want to calm her down now, like how Twilight was when Pinkie displayed depression in front of her, only Fluttershy displayed straight-up anger.

But they have to continue their journey, so it looks like Pinkie’s gonna have to live with offended Fluttershy for now. Pinkie spin attacks the crystal with the Power Star to free it.

“It’s so beautiful.” Fluttershy would say, “Our first Power Star together.” Pinkie would say, but nopony’s in the mood to celebrate. Although they are able to touch the star and do a victory dance, no woohoos or hoorays come out mouthing in the process of flying out of the galaxy and reaching the Comet Observatory


Pinkie and Fluttershy come back to Princess Stella’s space station without smiles. The pink pony worries about the pegasus who was offended by nothing.

Rarity is in the Kitchen, she was waiting for the two so that she’d ask how was adventure. Her wish is granted, almost.

“So how did it go on your first adventure Fluttershy?”

Here comes sarcasm.

“Oh, it was kinda relaxing and fun. I saw penguins, I was at a beach-themed galaxy, I was insulted by Pinkie.”

“She what?”

“I didn’t! Really, I swear!”

“You’re refusing to admit, but you did say I won’t be a pro jumper.”

“You’re just taking my words like there’s no second definition. You’re being inconsistent.”

“Now you’re calling me inconsistent?!”

It seems like the more Pinkie talks, the stronger Fluttershy’s anger becomes. Everything Pinkie said is 100% true, yet Fluttershy’s not buying it until the pink pony can’t take it anymore. So meaningful words aren’t gonna cut it, but perhaps sacrificial actions will.

“Fluttershy, darling, have mercy for her, please. Whatever Pinkie said to you, I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding, right, Pinkie? Pinkie?”

Pinkie, feeling defeated by Fluttershy and without responding, digs through her mane to pull out the luma that gave her the ability to spin and travel through space and give it to Fluttershy.

“Go alone without me, Fluttershy.”

“What?!”

“Take my power of travelling through space and go to Beach Bowl without me.”

“No, Pinkie. You need to go, everypony’s counting on you.”

“Sorry, Fluttershy, but we need to collect more stars and I’m currently not in the mood right now.”

“But…Pinkie, I-I’m so-“

“I know you are, but the damage is done. Don’t worry about me, I’ll recover by your return.”

Fluttershy still wants to convince Pinkie to come with her, but she’s already made a bridge too far that’s too late to take down for now. They also have to find more Power Stars, less lingering more scavenging, but without Pinkie in the mood, Fluttershy will have to go alone.

“Oh, I almost forgot your goggles.”

Pinkie said while slowly presenting Fluttershy her goggles. She uncomfortably stashes the luma in her mane, slowly takes the goggles off Pinkie’s hoof and murmured “Pull…” at the pull star above her head to be pulled towards it.

She looks back at the ponies below when she’s up there. While Rarity looks at her worringly, Pinkie’s back is turned to face Fluttershy, not wanting to look at her until she returns from Beach Bowl. She sighs as she turns to face the galaxy.

“Time to go… by myself.”

The launch star appeared on Fluttershy to fly her to Beach Bowl without Pinkie.


Passing the Swim Test

Fluttershy goes soaring through the sky to land on the same starting island in Beach Bowl Galaxy.

When she lands, she afterwards looks directly at the direction of the Comet Observatory thinking about her friend Pinkie Pie. Then, she pulls out the luma in her mane to hold it in her hooves and talk to it.

“She’s right, luma, how could I become so inconsistent? I took Pinkie’s words in one perspective but not the other. She didn’t insult me, she couldn’t even try to and even she did, then she would’ve said that it was an accident.”

“Pinkie did nothing wrong, she didn’t break morality. The anger’s got the best of you until she cracks. At the moment that you’ve really shouted at her, she couldn’t take it anymore. There was no hope for words and her sanity is damaged, thus she finds the journey uneasy without some time of recovery and thus she bestowed this mission’s star to you.”

“It’s all my fault. Why did I shout at Pinkie? I was angry at her when there’s nothing to be mad about, I just presumed that it was. I have to apologize to her when I get back, but I need to collect a Power Star for now.”

Fluttershy tucks the luma into her mane before she exhales deeply and ventures off. First things first, the pegasus listens to a penguin’s dialogue.

“Now taking applications for the Beach Bowl Swim School’s final swim test!”

“Final swim test?”

“If you wanna take it, talk to our coach over there.”

“Take it? I don’t know about-“

“Hey, I heard that the prize will be a gold star.”

“A gold star? Oh, you mean a Power Star. So I have take the test in order to get closer to it. Thanks for the information, little friend.”

Knowing what to do, Fluttershy safely races to the coach who hasn’t left his spot since the last mission. She goes up to him and attempts to register for the test.

“Hello there, weren’t you with that pink pony before? Hopefully nothing severe has happened that concludes the absence of that ray surfer in the past.”

“I…I don’t wish to explain, if you don’t mind. I would like to register for this swim test.”

“Really? I mean, I did see you in the water, but are you really up for the test?”

“I have to sign up, I have neither a choice nor another place to go.”

“Well, if that’s so, why wouldn’t we approve? You are the pink pony’s friend after all.”

“Thank you. So what’s the test about?”

“In this test, you must collect shells in the ocean. Fun fact, swimming with the shell can be fun. If you bring me the gold shell, it’s an automatic A for you.”

“What if I got an A?”

“You’ll get this gold star as the prize. Not giving it away to anyone but the winner.”

“Okay, I accept the challenge.”

Fluttershy prepares her goggles before plunging into the sea. She needs to find a gold shell.

Scanning the ocean floor, not much luck is present as there seems to be no glistening shell in sight. All she can find that’s under the sea are rocks, sand and seaweed. There’s also the clam from earlier, but Fluttershy doubts it would bring her closer to the prize.

“I can’t even find one measly shell. I’m beginning to conclude there are no shells in the ocean. Maybe the they’re at the surface, or maybe somepony else already found them.”

As she processes through her brain about why no shells are present, it turns out that her assumption is false as penguins swim over her with the leading penguin holding the gold shell. Looks like the other penguins are giving chase.

“Hey, I need that shell!”

Fluttershy starts joining the flock to catch up on the penguin at the front. She sees that her breaststrokes aren’t gonna cut it, she swims at the speed of the penguins who aren’t in a good position to catch the supposed winner.

During the chase, the luma from behind Fluttershy’s mane mentions a little tip into her ear.

“Try spinning underwater.”

“Spinning? Like this?”

Fluttershy propells her hooves using the magic from the luma to successfully do Pinkie’s official spin move. Doing so, believe it or not, transforms her torque into thrust, thus, she’s given a little boost forward and a closer distance between her and the shell.

Amazed by the thrust, Fluttershy literally keeps on spinning to get closer and closer to the gold shell and sometimes slowing down to curve around corners.

When she’s near the penguin with the shell, as she spins, the special move attracts it into Fluttershy’s hooves. Basically, she stole from a penguin.

“Aw, that was going to be my win.”

“Sorry for stealing, but I have to be the winner.”

With the glimmering shell of winning in her hooves, she rides it to the surface and swims to retrieve the shell to the big penguin coach on the dock.

“I found the gold shell, Mr. Coach.”

“Woah, really? Incredible! I honestly didn’t expect that you’d be able to find it!”

“Well, it just went over my head. Do I get the prize for this?”

“Why, of course. An automatic A for you. Take this gold star. You should tell your pink friend about your victory when you encounter her.”

The coach penguin said as he presents Fluttershy the Power Star while it floats to the center of the island. So she swims towards the shore of the island while, when he mentions about Pinkie Pie, fueling up conflicting emotions between being mad about herself and feeling bad for Pinkie.

“Pinkie, I hope that you’ve recovered. If you don’t, I’ll recover you.”

That’s her wish, to start over and repay her faults. While she prays for Pinkie’s recovery, Fluttershy lays her hoof on the sparkling space station fuel source and partially celebrates with it.

Fluttershy flies out of the galaxy with the star and to the direction of the Comet Observatory to apply more joules that increases its fuel gauge and get back to Pinkie who one might assume is still in the Kitchen with Rarity sitting next to and heartening her.


Pinkie Pie is still featured in the Kitchen and is accompanied by Rarity, who was soothing her, and Rainbow Dash, who has just entered the dome to see the pink pony and was described to her why she’s not in the zone.

“I’m positive that by the time Fluttershy returns, she’s been recalling her mistake and is ready to submit her apology, and a hard one at best.”

“Still, I shouldn’t have left her alone. What if she needs help? What if she’s in danger? Why should I be the one responsible for leaving her unaccompanied? I should’ve been able to go with her when I can.”

“Hey, I’m sure Fluttershy will be fine. As a bearer of an element of harmony, she had to stay alive. Besides, the galaxy is beach-themed with a lot of happy penguins, she should be safe there.”

“You’re right. I shouldn’t overexaggerate, but if she doesn’t come back, blame me.”

At that moment, the yellow pegasus comes down from the sky and arrives in the Kitchen dome. Pinkie Pie is in her view along with some other mares that she doesn’t care about at the moment, all that she cares about at the moment is Pinkie Pie.

As the Pinkie’s line of sight meets Fluttershy, she begins to step up towards her mare of kindness. With a face-to-face setup, Pinkie begins to speak.

“Fluttershy, look, I apolo…”

But then, she got cut off by the embrace and tears of the pegasus. Sobs leaking out as Ms. Animal caretaker talks through her sniffs.

“No, I should be apologizing. I’m sorry for being mad at you for no reason, Pinkie. I was inconsistent, taking your words as an insult rather than a fact. I’m responsible, I’ll do anything to counteract this.”

“You don’t need to. Your apology is accepted and the damage is mended. Besides, I sorta lied.”

“What? You lied?”

“I mean, yes, you did shout at me and I felt the damage, but evidently not enough that I couldn’t progress. In other words, I’m sorry for abandoning the journey to you.”

“I forgive you, Pinkie. Do you think we should start over?”

“Agreed.”

Friendship confirmed, meaning that Pinkie and Fluttershy get to share the journey and thus, go accompanied.

“See, Pinkie? I knew everything is gonna be alright. No need for overexaggeration.”

“Yeah, I guess it is. Come on, Fluttershy, it’s expedition time.”

“Oh, I forgot to give you the luma.”

Fluttershy unearths the power of space travelling out of her mane and passes it to Pinkie. Upon the luma’s ownership, the two ponies prepare themselves for more venturing.

“Good luck and don’t be negative to each other, darlings.”

“We won’t, we’ll never. I’ll refute the anger emotion and save it for my enemies and not my friends.”

“Pinkie promise that you’ll keep that claim.”

“I cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.”

Feeling satisfied that negative expressions won’t leak, ‘pull’ is the next neutral word to leak.

“Pull.”

The pull star above lifts Pinkie and Fluttershy to the ceiling and aligns their eyesight at Beach Bowl. It’s about time that these two ponies will advance the odyssey together beneficially.

“It’s good to have the same old kind and caring Fluttershy, you know? Let’s avoid breaking this friendship from now on.”

“Of course, Pinkie. Let’s go.”

“Um, you’re not speaking my language. Let’s-a-go!”

The launch star appears around Pinkie and Fluttershy to launch both to Beach Bowl Galaxy.


The Secret Undersea Cavern

Arrived. Laughter and kindness landed on one of the archipelago’s water-encircling islands that’s sitting in a third-time repetitive styled arrangement in Beach Bowl.

“Welcome back to the galaxy, Pinkie. It feels better with you around.”

“Thanks for your acknowledgement. The aroma of chlorine from the ocean hasn’t reached out to me since the collecting the first star.”

“So what do you suppose are the order of events for collecting the third star?”

“Well, first things first, let’s have a word with coach.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy vault from isle to isle and approaching the island featuring the native penguins’ coach. There’s also a flock of them inhabiting the area.

“Hello, Mr. Coach. Say, you didn’t see me when you see my friend, did you?”

“No, I didn’t. It’s a shame that you’re late and your friend had to take over the last swimming test. I’d say that’s too bad.”

“You took a swimming test? What was it like? What did you do?”

“Oh, I had to find a gold shell to get the gold star.”

“That’s it? Eh, I wouldn’t call it a ‘too bad’ moment.”

“Well, if you say so. So what brings you two in front of this dialogue?”

The coach doesn’t know what a Power Star is; he refers them as being prizes rather than a couple of joules. Due to this condition that Pinkie and Fluttershy always notice from the start, they decided to stick with it.

“Has anything unusual happened lately?”

“No, nothing of the sort. I mean, there was an imprint on the rock wall of the ocean floor, the area looked like it’d shatter with a shell shot. However, I wouldn’t recommend, since it’s part of the environment after all.”

“Okay, so we’re not supposed destroy the rock wall in the ocean?”

But Pinkie finds it odd for him to mention an oddly specific detail about a rocky wall.

“Yeah… Um, I think I’m end this conversation.”

“Suit yourself.”

Pinkie backs away from the coach along with Fluttershy so that she can explain her claim to the pegasus without the big penguin interfering.

“To be honest, I believe that progress is hinting that brittle spot is the way to go.”

“Wait, are you implying that we have to disobey his request? But we don’t wanna wish to dissapoint him, do we?”

“I don’t suppose that you have any idea on how being dutiful is gonna help us taking hoofsteps forward to reach our star, do you?”

“I… don’t have a clue, but are you sure you wanna contravene against his bidding?”

“Look, what’s more important? Saving the environment or save the entire universe? One has more lives than the other.”

“Hmm… I guess Stella did say the universe is in our hands. Okay, I get your point.”

“Great. You have your goggles, right? We’re gonna go diving down again.”

“Of course, I do. Had them since second mission.”

“Well, put them on and let’s descend.”

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy pludge from the dock into the ocean with the swimming goggles shielding their eyes from dehydrating.

The odd marking that the penguin mentioned seemed to be right behind them when they’re facing away from the harbour. All they need is a shell to hurl at it.

“Pinkie, there’s a shell on that rock.”

“That green shell? Hmm, I believe I’ve done this before back at Battlerock Galaxy.”

“Really? So you know how to use it?”

“Yep, just watch me.”

So Pinkie swims towards the shell on the rock, picks it up on her hooves and rides it to the rock wall preparing target. Once aimed, using her spin move, she smashed the area by flinging the shell at it, revealing a hidden cave.

“See? I told you we’re supposed to do this.”

“I still don’t like the idea of misfollowing a demand though.”

“Just try to think more about the universe than following orders. I’m pretty sure some of us were presented bad outcomes when the latter option is chosen.”

“Such as…?”

“You following Iron Will’s advice a little too far results in your hostility.”

Pinkie replied as the mares surfaced out of the water inside the cavern.

“Oh, yes, that’s a good example. I don’t like how you brought it up though.”

“Sorry, it was just an unforgettable connection.”

“I understand. Okay, I’m focusing on saving the cosmos.”

“That’s the spirit that I like to see.”

In the hidden cave, there features two torches setting the area alight. There were also a good number of crates that Pinkie likes to break via her spin move.

While she’s searching the crates, a single vampire fruit bat attempts to swoop down antagonistically onto the ponies’ heads. Luckily, Fluttershy is there to preserve her from its canines puncture. More specifically, she pushed Pinkie out of the way.

“Look out!”

The bat missed its attempt for a pony’s defeat.

“Was that a vampire fruit bat? I thought they eat apples and not ponies.”

“I guess they’re sent by King Sombra. I mean, I thought Equestria is the only world to exist those bats.”

Fluttershy replies as Pinkie spin attacks the incoming bat.

“Exactly and it’s definitely the king of shadows that exported chiroptera suborder megachiroptera into this cave.”

The crates in the cave either contains Star Bits or a single gold bit. There’s also one crate that surprises Ms. Party pony by producing a Shadowbolt that tackles her upon the breakage of the box.

“Ha! Expecting a prize?”

“Ah! Get off! You’re a horrible gift!”

“Oh, then I’ll bestow upon you a knockout.”

The Shadowbolt is pinning Pinkie’s hooves invalidating her ability to spin. With his hoof over her face made for pummeling, it looks like the journey is about to- oh wait, here comes Fluttershy defending her friend by being a straight-up destructive predator to the Shadowbolt.

“Get off my friend, Shadowbolt! You should be deserving this!”

Hooves as fists set to ambush her enemy violently until he poofs into Star Bits. Fluttershy turns to Pinkie on the cave floor with a wide-eyed expression plastered on her face. The pegasus approaches her friend to get her on four hooves, but…

“Heh heh. No offense, but I don’t wanna be near your fists anymore. Since when did you learn to be offensive?”

“I fought a bear once. Sorry that I scared you.”

“That’s okay, but how about if you fight without rage? Can you do that?”

“I think I can do that. Now, let’s move on.”

There’s a fence in the way and the opening of it is blocked by more boxes, so Pinkie has to break them to progress. Those boxes also has Star Bits and bits in them.

Once through the gate, two vampire fruit bats are summoned as an enemy for Pinkie and Fluttershy. The pink pony defeats them easily by spin attacking. The middle of the area features a stump. Odd.

“What’s this stump doing here?”

“Good question, but I don’t have an immediate answer.”

“Well, does it look like anything you’ve interacted with in previous galaxies?”

“Hmm, I wonder…”

Pinkie had a thought, it looks like something that could be stomped on. Giving it a shot, she stands on the stump, jumps in the air and thrusts with some pounds of force to effect the stump.

The impact sinks the stump into the rocks below it. Water appears to be starting to leak out from the ground and at the same time, a launch star appears above the stump.

Seeing the water beneath the ponies is about to erupt, Pinkie Pie immediately warns.

“Quick, get on the launch star.”

They rush to get on the launch star to zoom to another planet simply named Cyclone Stone.

“That was my bad. I’ve just set off a geyser on the grassy part of the main planet of this galaxy.”

“But who doesn’t love geysers?”

It takes a few seconds of pondering to get a response from the party pony.

“Yeah, you have a point. So I added something to the environment by breaking something from the environment. You see the benefit?”

“Actually, I think most of life’s biology has a benefit from being destroyed. Bushfires for example.”

“I believe that’s true. Anyway, let’s see what this planet has in store for us.”

This planet seems to be a stone-based obstacle course. Pinkie and Fluttershy starts moving along the fenceless path, falling off at any point would lead to a lethal black hole that’s currently beneath them.

The path then takes a left where a single Star Bit is present on a stone slab and a lonely Shadowbolt was hanging out with a Thwomp.

“I swear that I’ll thwart you two before this creature thwarts you.”

“Oh, I’ll warn you once: don’t even test me.”

The Shadowbolt attempts to run straight at Pinkie as a definition of tackle. She defeats the enemy swiftly by spin attacking and earning the dropped Star Bits. Now they turn to the Thwomp that seems to be fearing Fluttershy because of how massive it is.

“Th-that’s called a Th-thwomp, i-isn’t it?”

“Yep, that sentient rock creature has a crushing commotion. It’s only weakness is an invincibility necklace that we don’t have right now.”

“S-so we can’t d-defeat him?”

“No, but we can pass under him at the right time.”

When the Thwomp arises, that’s the open window to pass without getting smooshed. Up next is more slabs to go around before encountering what’s known as a Tox Box shaking the ground as it moves.

“What is that?”

“I believe Princess Stella said it’s a Tox Box. They’re stone-textured box-shaped creatures with faces carved on all sides, a head on the top and an empty hole on the bottom. Like the Thwomps, they attack by rolling over you and they’re only vulnerable to the rainbow necklace. You can avoid being a pancake by standing wherever its hole is gonna tilt on.”

“So in summary, Tox Boxes are enemies like Thwomps and you avoid being flattened by being under his hole.”

A single Star Bit on the ground indicates where the Tox Box rests its hole at, the ponies know this by a preview of the enemy’s route of movement.

When the path is clear, Pinkie and Fluttershy moves to the stone tile inhabited by the Star Bit, that way, the Tox Box won’t have a chance to turn them flat.

As the hole in the box lands over the mares, Fluttershy produces an “Eep!” due to the vibration produced and the lack of illumination before it lifts from the ground revealing the path forward and to the right.

Then Pinkie and Fluttershy immediately follow the path before the enemy collapses on them. They encounter a big gap with stationary triangles and moving platforms.

“Be careful, Fluttershy. You don’t wanna fall in the gaps.”

“I won’t even try to.”

The two mares set hoof on the first row of stone platforms that’s, on their perspective, moving counter-clockwise, approaching a line of Star Bits.

“Forgive me while I collect them.”

Pinkie, of course, had to collect them all when the opportunity comes around, leaving Fluttershy a couple of meters apart from one another, but they’re still going in the right direction.

Afterwards, they have to dodge in-motion slabs that may push them off the platforms before seeing 3 more Star Bits. Some are collected by Fluttershy since they’re nearly at the main road.

Once Pinkie and Fluttershy are both on solid ground, a Tox Box passes by them going left, frightening Fluttershy a little bit.

“Those f-faces carved on h-him scare me.”

“No kidding, almost twice the size of us ponies, no smiles and big teeth. If we follow him, we should be able to avoid getting crushed.”

And that’s what they did, being on each tile each time the box tilts. Shortly, Pinkie and Fluttershy take an exit to then reach another Tox Box’s rolling route where they have to stand under its hole.

When the path forward is revealed, they advance. Taking their left and then a right to what looks like a safe zone, meaning the Tox Boxes in the front and behind won’t pose threat.

When the enemy in front clears the way, Pinkie and Fluttershy follow the Tox Box one stone tile at a time until they found the square the hole always rests on. Once cleared, a question mark block awaits them.

“It’s my first time seeing one of these. Could you provide me with details, Pinkie?”

“It’s very simple to explain, actually. Basically, these blocks can contain either bits or Star Bits and we can empty them by banging our heads repeatedly on it.”

“That’s… not very safe. Unless it’s you, Pinkie, one can get a severe headache just by hitting heads on these blocks.”

“Hmm, I dunno. Now I’m starting to question if they did use their heads.”

“Um, who’s they?”

“No one you know. Dismiss this conversation, please. Let’s empty this thing.”

Leaving Fluttershy in silence by a mysterious somepony, Pinkie uses her head to vacate the 10 Star Bits inside.

Then, the mares continue on the road that was occupied by another Tox Box that they have to stand under its hole another time. They advance when light reaches their eyes.

Shortly, Pinkie and Fluttershy take their right and then they exit on their left where they go up and over a slab to encounter their last enemy, a Thwomp. They can see the Power Star in a crystal just past it.

“Look, there’s our Power Star behind the Thwomp.”

“Thank goodness, we just have to run under him and then we’re home free.”

For the last time, Pinkie and Fluttershy take their time until the sentient head of rock ascends, clearing the path to victory that they run through in time before the enemy descends instantaneously.

The star in a crystal cage is right in front of the ponies’ eyes. Two spin moves from the pink pony is what’s enough to release it.

“Let’s collect it together, Flutters, properly this time.”

“Of course, Pinkie. Don’t mess it up now.”

“Why would we? I asked rhetorically. Here we go.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy hold the Power Star with one hoof from each mare contacting it at the same time. Together, the two mares celebrated their success joyfully and with no negatives whatsoever. Looks like their claims are kept.

With the Power Star in hooves, they can now soar back to the Comet Observatory where they can rest their heads due to the enervating search for stars in this galaxy.


Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy return to the space station’s Kitchen and the Power Star is stored safely for its fuel. Nopony is in the dome to welcome them back though, not that it matters to matter.

“Well, since there’s nopony to greet us here, I’ll take over. Welcome back to the Comet Observatory, Fluttershy, I hope you had a wonderful time at the beach.”

Fluttershy smiles and laughs at the pony of laughter as she reacts to her friend’s comedic fill-in.

“I have, Pinkie. But unfortunately, it looks like we have to abandon the galaxy altogether.”

“Yeah, we’re gonna miss Beach Bowl. I mean, who knows when we’ll return here again?”

“Do you think the penguins will reappear in our eyes?”

“Our eyes? Maybe. My eyes? More likely. We’ll see. Anyway, I’m worn out from venturing. What about you?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty tired too. Let’s meet up with our friends and get some rest.”

So Pinkie and Fluttershy leave the Kitchen and descend the gyrating stairs to the floor below. Then taking a short stroll to the red floor texture featuring red comfortable couches featuring Rarity, Applejack, the CMC and Spike.

“Is anypony gonna greet us?”

“Well, welcome back, Sugarcube.”

“I hope you didn’t become frenemies again, for I would be very dissapointed.”

“Don’t worry, I kept my claim, we stayed positive.”

“Hey, I know that Twilight’s in the library, but where’s Dashie?”

“In the library with Twilight, she invited her to read Daring Do books.”

“Oh right, her favourite type of books. Anyway, we’re gonna sit with you guys for a few minutes before continuing the journey.”

“Alright, darlings. You two can sit beside me.”

“Meanwhile, let’s talk about what it’s like in that galaxy, ah heard it was beach-themed, isn’t it?”

“Oh, yes. Where do we start?”

That concludes their adventure in Beach Bowl Galaxy. Pinkie and Fluttershy agree and manage to forget all the bad things that happen. With all the stars available in the galaxy collect, the next galaxy awaits them. Little does the Mane 6 know that an old friend also awaits them in that galaxy.

Author's Note:

Pinkie’s Collection:

Star Bits: 1117
Coins: 301
Stars: 24

Some of you users may notice a reference and may question me. Yes, I watched The Heart’s Shell by Musescript.

Also, yes, I had to make Fluttershy be salty to Pinkie. It’s what I could do to make Super Mario Galaxy an actual story and not just “Hey, I made a crossover story.”