• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Space Junk Galaxy

Given the conversation’s conclusion and the request’s acquisition, Pinkie approached and compiled with her treasured friends on the lawn ready to recharge her batteries after a battering battle. Twilight began her first line of this chapter, asking about altruistic’s afternoon award achieved.

”How did you get that Grand Star?”

“I fought a giant robot and it gave me the star.”

”Wait, I thought you said you’re fighting King Sombra himself. Don’t tell me he’s a coward.”

”Wouldn’t I have mentioned it if I did?”

Disbelief, Rainbow was anticipating a quick success, but unfortunately, her wish was not granted. She kept her rudeness within her mouth, her mind was raging at the villain’s spinelessness.

”At least a new dome’s unlocked. We can continue the quest for now.”

”I actually wanna drop after that vigorous boss battle. Anypony want some cupcakes for lunch?”

”You know what? I’m hungry. Do you have any vanilla ones?”

Who knows how many she could store in her mane? There’s plenty that Pinkie shared one or two for each and her stock appeared unlimited, even though it seemed like she’d emptied it. Meanwhile, Apple Bloom decided and brought the brigade to convince Applejack of their next expedition.

“Can we go on another trip, please?”

“A trip? Out there? You know ah-“

Rarity sat beside the apple farmer, the fashion designer prodded her brachialis abutting her friend trying to revamp her response. The gesture prompted a cut in her sentence, her eyes broadened before bringing backup vocables into her brain.

“-will allow, but promise me you’ll be careful.”

“Don’t worry, sis. Us crusaders have faced harder dangers I assure you.”

“Uh, have we?”

“To my knowledge, we’ve fought zero threats. We were only saved from a cockatrice by Fluttershy.”

“Look, the point is, we’ll be fine.”

“Alright, come back soon then.”

Applejack watched worriedly as the young’uns ambled towards their space vehicle, activated its engine and zoomed away until no eye can notice a clear shape in a distance. Though it’s an onus for a bonus, appraisal is a question for the southener, she complained, prey on Rarity.

“Consarn it, Rarity. You had me hidin’ mah judgement from mah sister. Bein’ secretive to defend her disencouragement, ah’m startin’ to believe there ain’t a point in sendin’ those three to who knows where.”

“Don’t forget that one time when you defended your pride by literally hiding in a cherry manufactory. Keep in mind, you’re not only doing this for their esteem, darling, you’re doing this because the Princess foresaw the future. We might not be allowed to know that future, but if we follow along and make the right decisions, the pieces will align into the future that she wanted.”

“When you put it that way, ah’ll just hope they’re unharmed up there.”

Pinkie Pie was a dynamized dynamite ready for another errand. However, throughout her few galaxy visits, she thought about company. It wouldn’t hurt to have a friend join in, the wait has longed a long while, so time for an update.

“Before I continue my journey, which I would love to do, I’ve decided I shouldn’t be a selfish filly and give the experience to my friends.”

It’s news that caused all heads to face her. Everypony was aware of the mare’s choice, but can’t decide what to think of it.

“Really? You’ve decided?”

“Hold on now, don’t get greedy.”

“If it’s pressuring you, we understand. We didn’t mean to leave you with no choice.”

“No, this is my certified choice. An opportunity to acquire assistance from my friends. I want somepony volunteering to come with me to the Fountain.”

Her audience surveyed each other concerned if they should follow along. Late response to the idea, Pinkie’s about to prophesy that nopony will proffer a pair-up and continue without companion. Twilight Sparkle was also disquieted, but would she rather seize the chance or let it slip?

“I’ll make sure you know what you’re doing, if that’s okay with the others.”

“No worries, darling. We’ll be waiting until next time.”

“Let’s go, then. New galaxies await us.”

The couple strolled down the path left of the Terrace. The new dome sat on a level elevated metres off a lower floor plus a gap in between. A simple bounce upwards won’t even cover the height of it, reason behind the blueprints must be under their muzzles, perhaps it’s the new device near them.

”’What is it?’ I questioned.”

”There’s light linking another of its kind up there. May I guess it’ll bring us up?”

Pinkie Pie attempted the hypothesis by stepping into the light, she warped to the top where the dome’s at. Amazed by the contraption, Twilight followed and got teleported too.

“You were right. But is it really something to be amazed by.”

”Nopony has invented teleport stations, you see. Just because unicorns already knew teleportation spells.”

Both entered the Fountain where water flowed and splashed satisfyingly and a luma in black awaited here while they thought he stayed in the Terrace, guess not.

”Before you go anywhere, let me tell you about the map.”

”The map?”

”We’ve displayed a holographic map of the Comet Observatory that detects what stars you’ve collected and avoided behind where Mama stood. You can view it now if you want.”

”Thanks for the info, I’ll check it out later. Pretty sure I did everything there was to do.”

“We’re going together, just so you know.”

”Sure. Go ahead.”

Both mares consecutively enunciated the magic word gesturing the pull star to levitate them under the ceiling and observing new territory with an accessible galaxy.

”Space Junk Galaxy is unlocked for you.”

”Space junk? As in, spacecraft debris floating in the middle of space?”

”Sounds like it, let’s investigate.”

Ready were the equines, blasting off via launcher materializing upon them. They’re flying towards and invading the untouched atmosphere.


Pull Star Path

Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle set their hooves on a small planet. It’s flat and square with thickness.

“Isn’t it weird how we’re able to walk on wonky-shaped planets.”

”Spheres are ideal formations of worlds, how this works defeats factual science.”

”Well, hate to burst your bubble, but our universe is not exactly authentic.”

The princess attempted to query what her friend just stated before she got blocked.

“Don’t ask.”

Pinkie Pie notices a pull star between the starting planet and the second planet. The ponies stare at the pull star to say…

”Pull!”

…and get floaty into it.

”Uh, we’re kinda stuck here, Pinkie Pie.”

”Don’t worry, all I have to say is… release.”

That one word made the pull star release the ponies onto the second planet with crystal-caged Star Bits.

”I’m spinning.”

Pinkie Pie spin attacks the crystals to get the Star Bits. After that, she and Twilight see a path of pull stars.

”Guess we gotta start pulling.”

In other words, the ponies have to say the word ’pull’ a lot of times while also collecting the floating golden bits. Eventually, they reach the three spherical transparent planets. Around the three planets are 5 star chips; some are moving, some are not.

”So if we collect all 5 star chips, a launch star will appear, right?”

”Uh-huh.”

Twilight and Pinkie are running around the three spheres while avoiding the two electrical orbs to collect 5 star chips so that a launch star appears so that they can use it. The launch star rockets the ponies to crash through a crystal of Star Bits and reach a planet shaped like a rocket- no, it is a rocket.

”Oh my gosh. A rocket as a planet? Pinkie Pie, we’re talking about technology and astronomy combined.”

”Woah, Twilight. I know you're excited to learn about the universe, but you have to control yourself.”

”Ahem. Right. Sorry.”

On the rocket, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle find 2 bits trapped in crystals which to break them, she spins them. After that, they meet up with a pull star planet.

”Do you think it functions similar to a pull star?”

”I think so. Pull.”

Pinkie and Twilight feel like they're being dragged to the pull star, it seems like it’s working. There are three pull star planets with Star Bits on them and after that is some more normal pull stars Pinkie and Twilight has to say ’pull’ each time and collect the floating bits carefully to avoid bumping into the floating weirdly-shaped asteroids. At the end of the pull star path is the T-shaped Planet and the enemies they’re encountering are some jumpy spiders the size of a pony.

”Spiders? Are they a match for you?”

Pinkie Pie spin attacks one just to test its attack pattern, but fortunately, it's an easy enemy; the unfortunate is that she expects something different.

”I was kinda expecting that they attack harder than the shadowbolts.”

”Um, why?”

”It’s kind of boring to fight something like this. Oh well.”

Pinkie spin attacks the next few spiders to continue forward, she and Twilight see a wall which, seeing Pinkie Pie, is walkable. This left the alicorn confused.

”How can you do that?”

”How can I do what?”

”You’re walking on a wall.”

”Huh? Oh. Gravity pulls on this surface.”

”Oh. I get it.”

On the top surface of the T-shaped Planet is one more spider but also a lot of crystals. Most of them are empty, one has a bit, one has Star Bits, but surprisingly Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are found inside one of the crystals.

”Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo?”

”What are you fillies doing here? Pinkie Pie, quick, free them with your spin attack.”

Pinkie Pie shatters the crystals with the two fillies, the crystal with the Star Bits and the crystal with the single bit to get them out.

”Pinkie Pie!”

”That’s my name.”

”You brought Twilight here?”

”Yep. I’m here. Hey, where’s Apple Bloom?”

Above the ponies is the UFO that the CMC drives and on it is Apple Bloom.

”Sweetie Belle! Scootaloo! Are ya alright?”

”Yeah, we’re alright.”

”Hold on, how did you get trapped in the crystal?”

”I don’t know. Apple Bloom just dropped us here and then suddenly, pop goes the crystal.”

”May I suspect King Sombra?”

”We don't know for sure. Hey, looks like I stopped just under a sling star.”

Pinkie and Twilight smile before they jump on top of the UFO to see the sling star right in their faces.

”Well, thanks for the conveniently placed platform you created.”

”You’re welcome, I guess.”

Using the launch star takes Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle to a platform by an area with floating geometry and a black hole in the middle. There are also 5 Silver Stars in bubbles in random spots.

”What are we supposed to do here?”

Pinkie Pie stepped closer into the area to start seeing some of the floating blocks fly to make walkable platforms.

”Woah. Now that’s kinda cool.”

Realizing this, Twilight has a thought of what they have to do.

”Okay, I think I understand. See those 5 Silver Stars? I think if we collect them all, they’ll form into a Power Star.”

”Oh. So we have to get across these platforms to reach those stars. Since when did you get so smart?”

”Pinkie, I’m an alicorn, I’m supposed to be smart.”

”Right. I knew that.”

They begin to walk over the blue geometric platforms, reaching a fork in the road with three paths.

”I go left, you go right.”

”Right.”

Pinkie on the left path has to jump over a gap between two green platforms to get the first Silver Star, while Twilight has to climb a little staircase to get the second Silver Star. With nowhere else to go from there, the two ponies get to the centre of the fork and goes to the third path which is to the front of them and another fork awaits them.

”Alright. How about I go left and you go right this time.”

”Okey dokey lokey.”

On the right path are platforms going zigzag before an orange octagonal platform for Pinkie to step on. In front of the orange platform are small red triangular floating platforms that form together to make two red octagonal platforms she needs to jump on and reach the Silver Star. Meanwhile, the last two Silver Stars are on the left path that Twilight’s reaching. One of them is high up but it’s possible to reach it. Once all 5 Silver Stars are collected, they do form into a yellow Power Star to let it float to the starting platform. Not for long, Pinkie and Twilight reach the star.

”Look, Twilight. Behold the beholding.”

”Our first Power Star reached by us. I’m glad you brought me along.”

”Don’t mention it.”

Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle put their hooves on the star together and they victory dance midair before zooming back to the Comet Observatory.


Twilight and Pinkie fly back inside the Fountain of the Comet Observatory where Applejack is there to welcome them back.

”Oh. Applejack, what are you doing here?”

”Ah’m here to welcome you two back.”

”Are the CMC back too? We’ve just met them in that galaxy.”

”Eeyup. Apple Bloom’s here.”

“You sound calm about it though.”

”Ah want to give her some chances. She deserves them.”

”If that’s how it is, you have to pinkie promise it.”

Applejack’s face turned from pride to nerve.

”Y-you’re joking, right? I-I don’t wanna break another pinkie promise after that time in Appleloosa.”

”Oh, Applejack. Of course, I’m joking. You know, after that dilemma, I don't feel like making pinkie promises to my friends, only for necessary purposes.”

”Phew! You got me nervous there, Pinkie Pie.”

”How long are you two going to keep talking.”

Twilight, at this time, is currently at the pull star waiting for Pinkie to end the conversation.

”We’re done. Pull!”

Pinkie Pie gets floaty to the pull star for her and Twilight to immediately get launched by a launch star that appears on top of them.


Kamella’s Airship Attack

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie is soaring through the starry skies of Space Junk Galaxy reaching the bottom of the CMC’s UFO.

“Huh? Wait, the CMC is back in this galaxy?”

“They must’ve immediately left the observatory to come here.”

At the top of the UFO is Apple Bloom standing next to a launch star.

“Pinkie Pie? Twilight? You two are here?”

”Yep. We’re here.”

”What are you doing here? I thought you’re back at the Comet Observatory.”

”We were, but we decided that we should go again.”

”Did you tell anypony where you’re going?”

”Eeyup. Sweetie Belle asked Rarity for freedom.”

”Is Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo with you?”

”No. Ah dropped them off on an airship up there. Ah just stayed here ’cause ah saw this launch star floatin’, so ah flew here to wait for ya.”

”Why, that’s great. I think that’s what we have to do now.”

”Glad ah could help ya.”

The launch star next to Apple Bloom takes the party pony and the alicorn to the first airship. On the airship are 4 boxes in a diamond formation with Star Bits in them, within the boxes, there’s a shadowbolt hiding to frighten the ponies once Pinkie spins one.

”Boo! Ha! I surprised you. I’ma buck you now.”

The shadowbolt turns her back to extend his hind legs to attempt bucking Pinkie Pie. Fortunately, Twilight is there to push her out of the way in time.

”Woah. That was close.”

”That was really close.”

Pinkie gets up to defeat the shadowbolt with her spin attack move.

”Are you okay, Pinkie? You’re lucky I’m here.”

”Oh. Thank you, Twilight. I wouldn’t avoid that buck of the shadowbolt, I just know it.”

”Hey, what’s that golden box up there?”

”Oh. Let me handle that.”

Pinkie Pie climbs the deck to reach the question mark block to hit underneath the block as it empties 10 Star Bits. She turns back from the block to meet up with Twilight in front of a drawbridge and beside the bridge is a lever.

”Do you think that lever activates the drawbridge?”

”Well, duh. It’s right next to the drawbridge. Isn’t that obvious?”

Pinkie said as she starts pulling the lever to lower the bridge leading to some rocky platforms with spinning bunnies, aka some lumas.

”Hi, pink pony. Hi, purple alicorn.”

“Hi, star bunnies.”

“Hello.”

“You wanna know a fancy move? Jump and spin to reach these bits.”

Pinkie sees that the 5 bits above the ponies are too high for a normal jump. She has to jump and spin to get the extra height of her jump to collect one. Knowing this, Pinkie quickly jump spins towards all 5 bits before jump spinning a box with a sling star in it. The sling star slings Twilight and Pinkie onto the next airship and the first thing they see is a question mark block above a wheel, three shadowbolts and crystals with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo inside.

”Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo? They are trapped in crystals again?”

”Yep. They’re trapped alright. We took care of them and now it looks like we have to take care of you two.”

”Not on my watch!”

Unbelievably, Twilight uses her magic to lift one of the shadowbolts to then throw him at another shadowbolt to defeat the two shadowbolts and thus, out comes the Star Bits.

”Woah, Twilight. I’ve never thought you could fight like that.”

”Well, you see, unicorns are weak but smart, so they have some good advantage to fight.”

Pinkie Pie quickly spins the last shadowbolt to defeat him before checking the wheel under the block. The wheel has four holes the size of a hoof.

”What do you think you're supposed to do with this.”

”I think I have to unscrew the wheel with my spin ability.”

Pinkie slots her hooves onto the wheel to then spin it up until Star Bits came out of the ground and hitting the block is possible. Pinkie Pie quickly spins Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo free after.

”Are you fillies okay?”

”We’re alright. Thanks for the save.”

”Don’t mention it.”

”How did you two get trapped in those crystals again?”

”I don’t know. Sombra must've been going crazy with these crystals.”

”He must’ve. Hey, got any tips to share with us?”

”Hmm. Well, you see chests over there?”

”I can see those chests.”

”I think you have to throw that green shell at them to unlock them.”

So Twilight walks towards the shell to pick it up and throw it at the first two chests below the high deck for Star Bits and golden bits to come out since the shell respawns to reuse it. She then throws the shell at the chest on the deck to get a launch star out of it.

”Thanks for the tip, Scootaloo.”

”We’ll see you back at the Comet Observatory, okay?”

”Okay. See you later, Twilight and Pinkie Pie.”

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie use the launch star to launch them to another airship’s mast. In front of the mast is a platform that tilts up and down, on the platform is a shadowbolt and a question mark block.

“What’s up, pink pony? You got a problem?”

“Yes, whatever your name is… your the problem!”

Pinkie Pie said as she leaps from her platform to the shadowbolt’s platform to spin attack and defeat him and then hit the block to get the Star Bits from it. After that, Pinkie and Twilight has to get down.

“Here, instead of breaking our legs, we’ll teleport down.”

Twilight’s alicorn horn glimmers next to Pinkie Pie to teleport both ponies on the floor of the airship. On the airship floor lies a stompable hole.

”Looks like there’s an area in this hole.”

”But how can you get in the hole.”

”Maybe I can stomp it. Stand back.”

Pinkie Pie dives down into the hole to enter the area in the hole which has a floor of Star Bits and a sling star to fly back out of the hole. What’s more on this airship are a couple of shells and a couple of unfriendly octopi on the next airship in front of them.

”Oh. I’ve done this before, Twilight. We have to defeat those octopi to lower that bridge.”

”So we have to use the shells. I’ll throw them.”

Twilight picked up one of the shells to then throw it at the first octopus to defeat it as the second one shoots a fireball at the ponies as they avoid it.

”Woah, there. They shoot fireballs?”

”I know, dangerous creatures. Now stop stalling, start slinging.”

”Right.”

Twilight picks up another green shell to then launch it at the octopus to defeat it and lower the bridge down leading to the sling star inside the ship. The sling star slings the ponies to the top of the ship to see magic particles appearing.

”Now what is that?”

”Twilight? Is that your magic?”

”Me? No. I’m not doing anything.”

What comes out of the sorcery is a shadowbolt the size of three full-grown ponies wearing a wizard’s attire and holding a wand with a Power Star on it.

”Hahahaha. You dare to set foot on this airship, now you must be eliminated.”

”Pinkie Pie, what’s going on?”

”I think it’s boss fight time.”

”What?!”

”Just be ready.”

The boss fight starts with the shadowbolt flying around for a while before waving his wand to cast fire rolling around the ground. After Pinkie and Twilight dodge them, the shadowbolt casts a spell to produce a green shell to bounce around the ship.

”Oh. Gimme that.”

Twilight said as she stops the shell from moving to throw it at the boss. But no, he’s not defeated yet.

”Why isn’t he defeated yet?”

”You need to damage him a few times before you can defeat it.”

The wizard shadowbolt recovers from the damage before waving his wand to produce more fire and then another shell to avoid. But Twilight managed to stop, pick up and throw the shell at the shadowbolt.

”Again, I have no clue you could fight like that.”

”Try to match my skills, Pinkie. I couldn't be the only one with such techniques.”

With two hits so far, the mage made his minions arise from the wave of his wand, so while the boss casts fire and shells, the minions may blast the ponies with magic. However, as the ponies dodge every projectile the enemies launch, Twilight is able to defeat the big shadowbolt wizard by hurling a shell at it and to reveal a Power Star free of the wand.

”Whoo! That was an insane boss fight.”

“I know, right? Don’t you just wanna do it again?”

“What? No… Maybe? It may be too risky to ask for more.”

“Who knows? Maybe we’ll encounter something like this again. Anyway, we earn this star.”

And just like that, Pinkie and Twilight gains the star and celebrates before flying back to the Comet Observatory’s Fountain dome.


Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle got back from Space Junk Galaxy to the Observatory where Applejack and Rarity kept in touch.

“Has the Cutie Mark Crusaders come back yet?”

“Eeyup.”

“Have they left yet?”

“Nope. Unless they did when we turned our backs.”

“Hopefully they don’t because that would just be bizarre.”

“Okay, Pinkie. Ready to go again?”

“I’m always ready.”

“Pull!”

The pull star pulls Twilight and Pinkie Pie to the ceiling of the dome to set launching into Space Junk Galaxy for the third time for a third star.


Tarantox’s Tangled Web

Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle land on the first planet they’ve been on since getting the first star. On that planet, the first thing they have to do to advance is to say ‘pull’ as a pull star pulls the ponies onto the next planet. That planet contains spiders to defeat and crystals of Star Bits to crack open.

And then, they have to do more pulling to get across a pull star path while collecting 3 bits along the way and eventually making it to a new planet. The new planet is colossal and surrounded in transparent sturdy glass. A launch star can be seen under Pinkie and Twilight’s hooves.

“We have to find a way through the glass orb. I don’t think we can break the glass.”

“Maybe there’s an entrance somewhere.”

After walking around for a bit, and smashing a crystal of Star Bits, they found a hole leading inside the glass and found themselves in a maze. Thankfully, it’s a short one as Pinkie and Twilight reach the launch star despite the dead ends they’ve walked into.

Taking the launch star blasts the ponies out of the glass orb and through space, shortly crashing into a Star Bit cluster that explodes into 6 collectable Star Bits upon the impact. Eventually, they landed on one of the Grave Stone Planets and in front of them is a stone archway, the entrance to a stone bridge with three spiders.

“Pinkie, do you have arachnophobia?”

“Arachno-what?”

“The fear of spiders.”

“No. Are you? Why did you ask?”

“It’s nothing. Anyway, back to fighting.”

Pinkie Pie shrugs off the question and starts spin attacking the spiders to defeat them. At the end of the bridge is a… bundle of webs?

“Do you know what are we looking at, Pinkie?”

“Hmm. It’s a bundle of webs. Webs are stretchy… We have to slingshot with it.”

Pinkie said as she pulls the bundle away from the small block platform.

“Well, we have to make sure we don’t miss.”

Twilight said as she follows Pinkie’s actions while she aims her trajectory to where she won’t go beyond her target and go flying off in the middle of space. Once she prepared her launch direction, she releases her back hooves off the ground and goes flying to the block and survives with Twilight following.

Then, they have to do it again, except the target is the rocket planet from earlier. Thankfully, the rocket’s area is bigger than the block planet, so they don’t have any problems aiming at the planet while Pinkie aims at a trail of floating bits.

Once they’re on the rocket, they have to defeat 8 spiders with a few spin attacks from Pinkie and magic beams from Twilight experiencing easy difficulty.

With the spiders gone, another ball of webs awaits them at the booster of the rocket. They need to use the webs to fling at the L-shaped block platform with 3 more spiders, collecting floating bits at the launch.

After defeating the spiders, Pinkie and Twilight meets another ball of webs, seeing that their target is a giant ball of webs.

“What is that?”

“That is a giant ball of webs.”

“And we’re supposed to shoot ourselves towards that thing?”

“I think so.”

So they pull back the small bundle of webs to aim at the giant ball of webs. They release their back hooves off the ground to catapult to and plow through the webs that it split open, revealing the inside. A completed spider web was contained with a web-covered cocoon in the middle. The spider web was attached inside a stone ring and around outer web strings are more slinging webs.

Twilight realizes what they’re supposed to do.

“Uh, Pinkie, you don’t think this is another boss fight, do you?”

Pinkie looks around to see the planet, but then knows what they’re gonna fight and answers Twilight’s question with another question as she walks towards a sling pod.

“What do you think we’re gonna fight?”

She uses the sling pod to aim at the cocoon.

“A… spider?”

“Yepperoni. Are you ready?”

Twilight takes a few seconds before an answer comes out of her mouth.

“Let’s do this!.”

Pinkie starts the fight by slinging at the cocoon and cracking it open, unveiling a giant brown three-eyed spider that its diameter size is about as long as Discord. This spider also features bulging green orbs on its sides and its dorsal.

The spider starts attacking by spewing out some green toxic fluid from its mouth to the ponies as they start running to avoid it.

“How are we supposed to defeat this boss?!”

“We have to find a weak spot. Let’s try hitting one of those orbs. Get on a sling pod, aim at an orb, hit the orb.”

“Got it!”

Following Pinkie’s battling algorithm, she and Twilight climbs on an individual sling pod to aim and fire themselves at an orb. Hitting an orb causes it to pop out of existence, which mostly does nothing to the spider. Sure, it hurts for the spider, but nothing special has happened yet.

“Hmm. I do notice that orb at the dorsal is glowing green and red. Maybe we just have to hit that and something will happen.”

“Okey dokey lokey.”

Pinkie gets on the sling pod under the spider’s flashing orbs to sling at it. Doing so makes the spider flip over on its back, revealing three red orbs on its underbelly.

“Twilight! Quick! Hit those orbs before it gets back up!”

Pinkie and Twilight each gets on a sling pod and direct it at the red orbs, damaging the spider in the process. They managed to hit all three orbs to fully damage it.

And that was just the first phase. The spider regenerates the orbs back and flips back up for phase 2.

In phase 2, the toxic fluid flows out again. Not only from the mouth, but also from the orbs. At the same time, the spider moves to constantly redirect the squirters, so they have to carefully traverse between the toxic fluid ducts to avoid getting sprayed on until it stops squirting.

Now, there’s the chance. Pinkie and Twilight race to the sling pod under the dorsal before the spider starts squirting the poisonous liquid. Pinkie gets on the sling pod and fires herself onto the glowing orb, which causes the spider to expose its underbelly and thus, exposing the red orbs.

Now, it’s the opportunity to strike. Pinkie and Twilight prepare ammunition, which is themselves, on the sling pods and fired themselves to hit the red orbs. Pinkie gives the final blow by launching at the last orb on the spider’s underbelly, making it fall through its web, sending it flying into space in defeat. In return, a Power Star from the boss appears in the middle of the web.

“So, what do you think of the fight? Do you think it’s fun?”

“You know what? Yes, I do think the boss fight is fun. I don’t know why I think so, but I do enjoy it.”

“This is why Rainbow Dash likes fighting danger so much.”

“Guess it is. Let’s grab the star so we can leave this galaxy.”

So Pinkie and Twilight get on a sling pod to catapult to the Power Star and collect it. Another small victory dance for before going back to the Comet Observatory.


Back at the Observatory, Pinkie and Twilight are coming in hot to the Fountain. Nopony is accompanying them except for the black Luma.

“Welcome back, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle.”

“Hi, black Luma. We’ve retrieved a third star from Space Junk Galaxy.”

“Together.”

“Cool. You’ve just discovered a new galaxy.”

“Right now?”

“Yep. Why don’t you rest for energy before tackling it, huh?”

“Good idea. Come on, Pinkie. Let’s meet up with the others.”

Twilight and Pinkie left the Fountain to then use the teleporter to cross the gap and meet up with the rest of the Mane 6, the CMC and Spike. They also see the map at the front of the Observatory while Twilight is awing at how detailed and technological it is. Pinkie and Twilight sat next to their friends to rest and be ready for the next galaxy.

Author's Note:

Pinkie’s Collection:

Star Bits: 595
Coins: 170
Stars: 14

Finally! Space Junk Galaxy is done! Sorry this chapter took 2 months, but here we are.