• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Sombra's Spaceship Safari and More Galaxies

Pinkie’s eyelids finally moved, she woke up with a fuzzy vision of stars slowly becoming transparent. She could sense the presence of her body elevating from the red couch. She witnessed everypony on the ground relishing their vegetarian salad.

“Hey. Having lunch without me?”

“Oh no, Pinkie, I’ve made you your salad.”

Everypony was glad to hear their friend’s voice as Pinkie admired Fluttershy’s kindness in approaching her with food. Sore was her head, blurred was her mind, she could feel a blank in her memories. While Pinkie masticates her salad, she asked about the events she missed.

“What’d I miss?”

“You were knocked out with a rock, darling.”

“But Fluttershy fought the boulder boss herself and won.”

The group was amazed when they heard that story, it seemed inconceivable but they and Pinkie were honoured. Just think what could’ve happened if timid pegasus hadn’t joined, could the mission have resumed?

“Oh, and uh, Trixie’s gone if you look.”

Pinkie redirected her eyes towards the garage, there was no blue unicorn featured.

“She left a letter stating she left to find a Power Star for us.”

“Well, good for her. Let’s just hope she keeps the bargain.”

Luma emerged out of Fluttershy’s mane to greet its prominent owner.

“It’s good to see you again.”

“Aw, did you miss me already? Come here.”

Luma infiltrated magenta mare’s mane, making its home inside and supplying her with power. There was still some lunchtime left to spend with her friends, telling stories and accounting plans.

After emptying her bowl, Pinkie was set to embark on more galaxies with Fluttershy accompanied. They approached and climbed the pillar of cupboards and reached the Kitchen and met black luma.

“Ah, you’re awake. Is your head alright?”

“Yeah, I can still feel a small bruise in there, but I should be fine.”

Pinkie responded as she rubbed her sore dome.

“We’d like to know about the next galaxy available to us.”

“Actually, there are two galaxies available to you. We have Bubble Breeze Galaxy and Buoy Base Galaxy.”

“I figured it’d be the same pattern.”

Their eyes stared straight at the pull star as one specific word was enunciated.

“Pull.”

A signal activated the blue magnet to lift the ponies and align their line of sight with universes. Both fresh galaxies they observe with their opticals.

“Which one should we do first?”

“Let’s go to Bubble Breeze Galaxy. Guess it exhibits an enormous purple bog?”

“It does.”

Pinkie assumed, mainly because the name corresponded with preview of galaxy. With pegasus and carouser’s destination established, having experienced a myriad of impediments had their spirits spirited.

“Are your wings ready to stretch, Fluttershy?”

“My wings are as flexible as rubber, they’re ready.”

Fluttershy’s confidence was saturated. Considering she won a spooky boss fight, can one see why. Launch star materialised out of thin air and automatically projected both concurrently to Bubble Breeze. Wish them luck so they can recover a Power Star, maybe two.


Through the Poison Swamp

Ponies infiltrated the atmosphere of a purple goo ocean planet. Just a handful of terrain was unflooded, Pinkie and Fluttershy anchored on an islet of a lawnlike archipelago. Surrounding their surroundings were stalagmites restricting escape routes. A good thing to notice and note is a sign of a pony skull X’d in red, insinuating the bubbling poisonous marsh.

“I reckon that stuff would kill us instantly.”

“Oh, then we better be careful.”

The following island was across a crevasse. With a hop, skip and jump, the mares crossed the river. Six balloons surrounded a thicket only for decoration. Pinkie foraged the foliage and found eight star bits to her collection. Across more isles led to more shrubbery with eight star bits, the last isle on the road had a bubble dispenser beside a pinned piece of paper on a wooden board.

“Hi, Phil Board here. Riding bubbles is a delicate process, so pay attention. First, jump into bubble to mount it. Blow on film to move. Warning: bubbles are quite sensitive, don’t float with full force into a wall or you’ll fall into, say, the poison.”

Awkward silence, imagine crickets chirping.

“Why is the sign named Phil Board? Who the hay is Phil?”

Howbeit, Pinkie and Fluttershy mounted the orb of air. They float inside like there was zero gravity. Following instructions, they expanded their lungs to capacity and expelled CO2 against the film to move a few meters from the dispenser.

“Wow, this is gonna take a lot of lung power.”

“Well, prepare to power down for plenty of periods.”

Throughout the cruise, Pinkie and Fluttershy were consistently blowing to execute maximum speeds over the swamp. Every once in a while, the mares’ lungs become drained. Now and then was a break to take. Eventually, they got around a corner and noticed two floating mines on the edges, plus a moving launch star chip in a bubble in the middle lane.

“So there are five star chips here it seems.”

Fluttershy acknowledged through her panting, too was Pinkie. Proceeding, the bubble rode a gust generated by a propeller propelling east. A joyful joyride pushing ponies into a question mark coin, touching it made a nine cents laid along the path. Second star piece was found at the end of the wind.

After little lung lull was a group of five coins and a path of three coins around some rocks. She couldn’t leave any change behind. Moving forward, third piece was found and so were three more coins while carefully dodging more mines.

Next obstacle had more fans blowing in a zig-zag formation. Fourth star point had been riding it when Pinkie collected it. Last fragment located within an obstacle, two moving bombs guarding it. Pinkie and Fluttershy must synchronize their exhales or pop goes the bubble and into the drink.

“Oh, this is where we could end up good or bad.”

“I noticed. Alright, when I say ‘go’, we blow. Ready?”

They waited a few cycles until the mine floats to the very left.

“Go!”

Maneuvering with a close call, narrow millimetres from popping. The fifth element was found, then a launch star appeared in the middle. Escaping was as scary as trespassing, the south route was about to go south.

Afterwards, the duo squeezed through stalagmites as they noticed another huge coin ahead. When it was acquired, another line of pennies led the way. Fourteen bits coursing to where launcher’s located.

“I was blind to the course thinking we’ll be here forever, but the addition of propellers made it a bit more interesting.”

“Yet, I’m afraid it’s not over yet judging by the launch star before us.”

Using it removed Pinkie and Fluttershy from the bubble and blasted them through six rings of eight star bits, pink pony was able to accumulate the whole collection. Anchored on a new verdant island and a bubble dispenser was displayed. From where they were standing, their right ears were listening to the glistening of a Power Star. Seemed it was nearby, if only Pinkie’s able to jump higher, but it seemed, though, she was not interested in flying over if she could.

“Why couldn’t I just carry you over the wall?”

“Fluttershy, I hate to admit it, but I’m greedy for the prizes.”

Pinkie referred to coins in the path, worried she’ll do wrong.

“It’s okay, Pinkie. We still have time to take a detour. As long as you’re loyal to the main mission, you’re not swerving into the path of bad.”

“Hmm, we’re gonna make this a longer chapter, aren’t we?”

No escaping long journals for long journeys. Once they board the orb, time to get blowing. The path contained nine coins before encountering a giant gyrating log slab. At first, only the bark was shown until a hole revealed its heartwood.

“In there!”

Pinkie and Fluttershy blew towards the gap, then the walls pushed them around. Until the point where a question mark coin is visible, the pink mare couldn’t resist. Contact on it showered them with a plethora of star bits.

“Yes! Rain on me!”

“That’s a lot of star bits. Heh, bet it’s enough to get a tummy ache.”

Pinkie turned to the pegasus for an unusual comment from her.

“It’s overdramatisation.”

“If you think I mostly eat cakes for a living, think again ‘cause I don’t plan to die young.”

Continue. It was a dead-end, so they awaited the cycle for a way out. Once there’s an opening, ponies floated out and onto a jet where a second huge coin met hoof. A trail of coins led to a cluster of twelve. Pockets of gold, followed by rotating walls with mines peppered throughout. A lush landscape greeted them, equipped with a bubble machine, a sign, and a blue button.

“How do we get down?”

“I have a move on my palette.”

The old thrust to the ground burst their bubble. The sign reads:

“East - advanced path. South - shortcut.”

“Ooh, it’s tempting to go through either one.”

Is it worth going hardcore? Should extensions cease?

“Then I’ll choose for you; let’s go advanced.”

Surprised was Pinkie, who could’ve guessed Fluttershy pick the advanced path? Nopony.

“As I said, we’ll take our time.”

“Fine.”

They assumed the button unlocks the gate in front of them. A ground pound exerted force on it and the door slides to the right revealing wealth behind. Mares hastily hopped through the film and swerved through the threshold before it closes. A dozen coins at the entrance, head south in the path of a vane, add thirteen to the coin counter before exit.

Face left, a third question mark coin was found past an unstationary mine. Pinkie and Fluttershy synchronized their blowing, this time relatively away from the untouchable. Like the others, it triggers a money trail, ten plus more past the automatic door. That’s six free, three around a moving mine, then two before the Power Star. But wait, there’s more?

“The universe is testing my greed; there’s a section after the main reward.”

“Well, if you want to, go ahead.”

“You’re always positive about this which is strange.”

"Why? There’s nothing wrong with that, is there?”

No, not at all. Nonetheless, Pinkie dismounted to parkour the islets to the button, then raced to the regenerated bubble and blew and blew fast before it shuts. Through the space were fifteen coins grouped, then a propeller on the left pushed the ponies through a heap of coins, five and score worth before the end.

“We’re filthy rich, we’ll outmatch Filthy Rich at this rate.”

“See? We made a detour and we came unscathed.”

“But I worry about the length of our journal. I just hope it’s not 10k words long.”

Finally, they can respire their final breath to claim the Power Star of this galaxy. After a staggering gruelling lung exercise, they, at last, returned to the Comet Observatory.


Exhausted were they, but the after-lunch workout was done with. Pinkie and Fluttershy’s breather was delayed until they came home. With Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash visiting this hub, a good few seconds were spent discussing and recharging.

“You’re back. What’s with the heavy panting?”

“Oh, it was an exercise. We were bicycle pumps without lift, only thrust.”

“You were floating? Fluttershy has wings, the work could’ve been quicker.”

“But the gold made a detour, we earned more bits than we could count.”

“A detour? Girls, you strayed from the mission. It’d be better if we arrive sooner than later to rescue Celestia and Luna.”

“Say that to the letters they sent you.”

The parchments received from the princess herself via Spike’s magical fire breath. Each gave Pinkie a score of star bits while stating both alicorns weren’t disturbed. The youngest princess could hold off her cautions.

“You’ve won this one with one statement.”

“Go ahead, you must have plenished your lungs by now, take to the stars and give us more stars.”

Mares full battery had to be clattery after recapturing pattering. Pinkie and Fluttershy looked up towards the pull star.

“Pull.”

Currently, they’ve got Buoy Base Galaxy to travel to. Before departure, they could see a spire on water, appears their manes are getting wet. Farewell to their friends beneath them, they face the galaxy to face the galaxy.

“Let’s find out what this galaxy’s got in store.”

Boom goes the cannon!


The Floating Fortress

A metallic cauldron of H2O enveloped by junk displayed a centred poised edifice. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy anchored on an ait distant from the crux. The structure’s only entrance was a swim to it. Lucky they under spell disabling suffocation, so no worries about drowning.

“Splish splash!”

Hedonist cannonballed before the vet, they paddled on the surface to search the spire for an entrance. The lowest shelf was accessible, but the next one was not, there was not a jump far enough.

“Wait, what?”

“How are we supposed to climb? Wings don’t work in space.”

As they pondered about the mystery without hint, a penguin paddled behind them and surfaced. It stood by their tails and spoke.

“Looking for a way up?”

The mares 180’d and the pegasus fell in love already.

“What are you doing here? You’re everywhere.”

“And to answer your question, yes.”

“There’s more to the construction than what you can see on the surface, but it’s submerged by an underwater weight. If you destroy it, the platforms will float and you will gain access to the top.”

“Well, thanks for the information, Mr Penguin. We gotta dive.”

Descend. Pinkie and Fluttershy went deeper than the submerged platforms to find the chained anvil.

“It’s not an anvil, it’s a heavy sphere.”

…Pinkie corrected. Now, how to shatter it? Maybe through punching? Crashing? Mining? Crafting? Shooting? Oh, look, a turret. Explosive projectiles could be the solution.

“Stand back, Fluttershy.”

“Okay.”

The pink pony utilized spin-attacks for swimming quicker and nearing the turret. Once near enough, a torpedo fired and noticed her, redirected its aim and incoming. Swimming for her life, she lured it to demolish the weight. Released from the chain, the ceiling above Pinkie rose to the surface.

“I think it worked, now where did Fluttershy swim to?”

“I’m here. I gathered twenty star bits and eight gold bits from the floor.”

“Thanks, I appreciate it.”

Higher levels were now accessible, so they stroked to the surface. Wall jumps are needed to reach a block of star bits. Across yellow hexagonal floaties, Pinkie carried Fluttershy like a backpack while ricocheting up surfaces to the top. Hmm, she’ll practice and upgrade one day.

In the path, a shooter was bombarding bubbles endlessly in trial to knock them off but left a wide window for skirting. Unharmed, a stone brick had its opportunity for pushing. It’s so large that it required elaborate coordination: Pinks hop-twirled to hang on rock’s head, Flutters held her hoof with height, hauled up, done twice, two coins, quick as it retracts.

“Wow. that stunt we’ll never do again. You were part of it, Flutters.”

“That was stressful. I was right off the edge.”

They climbed approachable shelves and encountered two shadowbolts supplied with rocks.

“Remember the rock that hit you once on the dome.”

One said as they hurled a laser shot at both, a good one it only missed by a hair.

“Eep!”

“Whoa! That and that nearly ended my life.”

A little tougher these minions, the mares moved many maneuvers just to play dodgeball. They gotta give it to them, although they lost the battle. Pinkie and Fluttershy were just too experienced. On the path, Thwomps were placed with a habit to flatten victims. This one stood below a blue star chip when they noticed.

“I can reach that.”

Prophesied Pinkie Pie. As the rock shocked the ground, she jumped and spun for extra height to hoof its head. Thwomp rose, piece garnered, Fluttershy ran under. Pinkie descended and conquered the obstacle from under.

They limbo’d double rubble on elevated ground, between them fires air-filled film off a fusilier. Nonetheless, not impossible. Rewarded with three bits, open the space is and a valve stood past a duo bubble gunning. They must locate an open window and unearth results from a screw.

“Let’s find out what this affects.”

“Hopefully something good.”

Like a screwdriver, she ground it through the ground. The shooters deactivated as a green top foe appeared. Pinkie and Fluttershy faced their backs backwards, the bad began bolting in and they turned milliseconds in time. The pegasus nearly evaded, her fur felt a fraction of flurry while the fuschia filly fast flipped. Knocked the top and stopped as its top popped off fixed with a spring. Doesn’t it look like a trampoline?

“Wa-hoo!”

Convenient it’s under two coins. While airborne, Pinkie leaned left to a ledge where a gold cube contained twenty comets. Meanwhile, Fluttershy remained below as the enemy recovered shortly. Outrunning it, she noticed a white circle that could indicate where the top should stand so she stood on it and leapt last minute over the speeding foe. Pinkie came down to spin it in place.

“Good teamwork.”

Fluttershy affirmed while the mares quickly bounced before the window closes, they hovered to the next ledge. A screw, time for Pinkie the screwdriver. …She pulled a cocktail from her tail.

“You want some?”

“No thanks. Do you have to drink now?”

“Yes, I’m parched.”

Quenched. Now the real screwdriver. With the bolt locked in, the rest of the stage moved. The first block moved to reveal the second pull star piece. They climbed to it and a black sphere came to electrocute its victims.

“Jump!”

Both ponies jumped over the orb to dodge it, then climbed two moving platforms. Pinkie and Fluttershy rode one, snatched the coin and reached a platform with a shadowbolt guarding star piece three.

“Get through me if you want it.”

“Pfft! If only you had rocks to pitch, I wouldn’t consider you weak.”

A pathetic fight, Pinkie spins once and three star bits came out. The enemy didn’t lay a blow. Fluttershy snatched the star piece.

“Alright, two more to go.”

Afterwards, they rode the moving platform, collected one coin and encountered ledges. Climbed the steps, then up more mobile shelves. A platform hovered far from the structure and displayed star chip four. Both Pinkie and Fluttershy noticed the top of the fortress.

“We’re almost there!”

“Let’s grab the bits first.”

The two bits are opposed. One was near them on the left, a little climb to get it and a ride to get the next. Finally, they made it up, a new green enemy awaited them, it dispensed the original tiny tops.

“Who are they?”

“The mini top guys, those crash into you.”

Pinkie recalled as she jumped over them with Fluttershy following and onto the organic construct. It became a bouncer bunging both into the fifth final fragment and two pull stars spawned above them. They know what to do, or rather, say.

“Pull.”

They were attracted and soon that word was said again to activate the subsequent pull star. Pinkie then Fluttershy enunciated the other word.

“Release.”

“Release.”

The pull star let them go and the mares gravitate up. Luckily, they were set to set their hooves upon a beamer spreading the lasers along the area of the planet. Safe here, but vulnerable when their hooves are on the ground.

“We’ll run when I say so.”

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it…

“Now!”

Galloping across the planet, they came to rest at a safe zone displaying a bit. Pinkie now anticipated more bits around the planet’s equator.

“Could you excuse me a moment?”

“Sure, Pinkie.”

Pinkie Pie left Fluttershy behind in search of gold around the equator while hopping over the laser shockwaves from both sides. Three more coins were found, however when returned, the pegasus was gone.

“Huh? Where did she vanish to?”

Without being too worried, she dashed to the pole opposite the beamer they landed on. Sure enough, she found her safe on a beamer with a screw.

“So you were ahead of me, I was about to worry.”

“Worry? Come on, Pinkie. We’re experienced enough to know what’s coming.”

“Well, don’t blame me since you don’t look the type, honestly.”

Once more, it’s her orange juice vodka technique. She used it to unlatch the bolt from the planet. Shortly, the planet itself unfolded to reveal swimming water with Pinkie and Fluttershy who fell in it. The Power Star is at the core and surrounded by a ring of star bits. If one counts, they earned 20 of them.

“Ha! At last, there it is.”

“We’re even given a small reward before the main reward.”

And just like that, Pinkie and Fluttershy collected the star bits and then the Power Star. After performing a short underwater celebration, they surfaced and soared passed Buoy Base’s atmosphere back to the Comet Observatory.


Floated to the front of the space base where the new power star stored itself, Pinkie and Fluttershy stood toe-to-toe with Princess Stella. The ponies wiped their brows before a conversation began between them and the alicorn.

“Welcome back, Pinkie and Fluttershy, my little ponies.”

“Thanks. After jumping a lot, I’m just glad we survived.”

“Approved. Gosh, have we encountered some close calls.”

“Well, I can now inform you about the hungry luma near the Kitchen.”

They turned their necks to look, on the spire of cupboards is a dome and a pink luma beside that.

“Oh, right. No need to remind us, we’ll take it from here.”

But before they got there, Spike, who’s near the library with the other mares, spat out a scroll. Everypony that noticed anticipated the one and only being the only one to send it, so the dragon immediately explained its contents.

“To my faithful student, Twilight and her friends,

My sister and I are hoping this letter has found Pinkie in good condition, we have a feeling these will be influential for your mission. Meanwhile, King Sombra’s slowly crafting his next move, but there is no rush. Equestria is in safe hooves for now.

Sincerely, Celestia and Luna.”

“See, there is no hurry, no worry, Pinkie, Twilight.”

“Yeah, I guess it’s all written in the letter.”

“Do you want your prize, Pinkie? It’s 50 star bits.”

“You don’t need to ask. I’ll just collect them and then-”

Pinkie’s line was interrupted as Spike belched another rolled-up parchment. Strange that there’s a second message received at the same minute. Perhaps it’s just something the royal princesses forgot to mention.

“No. It’s from Trixie!”

“That gal? How did she send that through you?”

“I guess she learnt it beforehoof.”

“Hello, ponies. Trixie found a star. Now that Trixie has proved that she’s helpful, Trixie needs a way back because this star won’t fly with her. Trixie has captured a picture of her peripheral vision of the galaxy. Help me! Send somepony!

From Trixie L.”

The photo posted was of a view of Good Egg Galaxy. Pinkie grew weary of these setbacks. Was she about to go somewhere new, does Trixie’s letter mean she must travel backwards?

“And I was so excited about the hungry luma galaxy.”

Fortunately, just because somepony has to go there doesn’t mean it has to be Pinkie. Someone was willing to volunteer.

“What about us?”

Apple Bloom stepped up to the plate along with her friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

“What about y’all?”

“We can find Trixie for you.”

“Hmm. What do you think, Pinkie Pie?”

“Honestly, I don’t see why not. I think I will let them.”

Was all settled? Not so fast. Fluttershy stood up.

“I’ll go with them. I mean, somepony has to keep Trixie safe. I hope that’s alright.”

“Sure. Go to Good Egg Galaxy right away. See you on the other side.”

“Until we meet again. Let’s go.”

Nearly everypony had something to do. Fluttershy and the fillies ran to the UFO, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash headed to the library and Pinkie climbed up the spire to the hungry luma.

“Hi. Do you have some star bits to spare?”

“I have plenty to plenish. How much are you greedy for?”

“Oh, stars. I need 600 star bits.”

“Dang, you’re that hungry? Conveniently, I have that amount.”

Negative DC candy meteors were added to Pinkie’s stash. All served and downed down the luma’s unseen throat. By the time she speed counted to 600, the pink star creature was satisfied and obese.

“That’s it! That’s it! TRANSFORM!”

And there it goes, from the observatory seen as light and zooming out into space. An explosion occurred spreading gleams to every corner of the sky. The light faded as Drip Drop Galaxy has been revealed. Pinkie waved at Fluttershy leaving by the spacecraft nearby, then she used a launch star that just appeared to travel to the new galaxy.

“New galaxy, here I come.”


Giant Eel Outbreak

That launch star routed the pony just to survey this galaxy’s planet. It’s a world wet with water, a centred sandy centre and a pair of primitively positioned peninsulas. Pinkie set hoof on land and saw a penguin party.

“Oh my gosh. I wish I have my camera or Trixie with me. Fluttershy will flip when she heard she’s missing out.”

Oh well. She’s gotta walk up and speak to at least one of them. The nearest one in front was brought to converse.

“Hi, pink pony. Can you help us?”

“Help? Sure. With what?”

“I think grandpa can explain better.”

The elder penguin, who developed white brows and a long beard as long as Star Swirl, stood facing the ocean. When Pinkie came to talk, the picador only turned his head.

“Those eels prevented us from fishing our food. They can swallow you in one gulp.”

Remember the fishes in the dens under Beach Bowl Galaxy? These look exactly like them, scary and intimidating.

“Poor colony, how long have you lived in this galaxy for?”

“Can you help to remove them from the waters?”

“Wait, how do I do that?”

One of the penguin toddlers beside her came to answer.

“We theorised that the cannonballs by the shipwreck might be enough to eliminate them.”

“Great. Thanks for the info. Don’t you worry, Mr Penguin.”

Thus, Pinkie was ready to swim. A run and a jump and she’s in the water. She stroked and stroked straight towards the sunken ship. The stone structures around it held a few bits and a chest she couldn’t open, yet. The ship’s two masts had a bit at each tip while the deck provided a crate of cannon ammo.

“Bet I can use this to bust into that chest.”

Then she committed, she aimed and shot it from near as possible. However, unexpectedly, that resulted in it being bait as a big blowfish emerged and began charging in, Pinkie spin-swam away to escape its wrath.

“Whoa! A trapped chest? That’s unfair!”

That wasted her an iron ball, so she swam back to retrieve another. On her second attempt, an eel just so happens to pass above her, now it’s prey vs predator. Amidst this, a torpedo emerged out of the sandy floor, so Pinkie sped up to outrun them while tailing the fish.

When her aim is just right, she released it and it boomed. That missile exploded by an obstacle and the unagi vaporized into star bits. As she sees there’s a bed of them, not just one.

“I see. Let’s montage.”

Below her were a pair of seashells standing like stalagmites tipped with a tip of two bits. First, she collected them before returning to the hull which was a short distance away. This is where Pinkie restocked ammunition. With it in hoof, she paddles in one direction to find more eels to slaughter and they should be located near the surface. Before she noticed, she was swimming near the surface, so one watches her reaction when an Anguillid nearly gobbled her.

“Whoa! Okay, that’s awfully close. I better stay low.”

However, she’s in a positive position to snipe it down, a fire and a strike. Its loss was represented like the first dead fish, who’s now a cluster of Konpeito.

“Fun fact.”

Pinkie verified although no one knows how she knows. Regardless, she saw the third unagi ahead, but foremost, two coins sat on a wall and the pony had a great fall to gather them all. The swim back took her past another chest, but she knew better, she won’t trust it.

“Haha, don’t tempt me, box. I don’t have that kind of greed.”

So she ignored it entirely, good for her. Back on deck, the supply’s still there, it’s time to carve up some sushi. Once more, she ascended with the heavy black sphere and went after the eel.

Because there are fewer fish than there were, the crowd density of the ocean became vacant, thus harder to find one. Despite that, eventually, Pinkie found it, now she had to angle right and not throw away her shot. One shot and the target was hit, poofed into nothing but eight star bits.

And that was it, all three eels have been removed from this planet and a Power Star appeared and is hovering over the shipwreck. Relief was released from Pinkie’s bubbled breath.

“That was actually a fun experience. The penguins can harvest in peace now if they can since I don’t see any krill here.”

But she digressed. She noticed the last coin of the galaxy that she proceeded to collect before approaching the gleams of the distant but visible star. Within reach, Pinkie laid her hoof on it which earned her the energy to celebrate before she rocketed from the H2O and back to the Comet Observatory.


A twinkle in the sky, coming from it was she with the Power Star that Pinkie just fished out looking a little drenched, her drips puddling a spot on deck’s floor in front of the cosmos princess. Someone will get the mop and be the janitor later, probably one of the yellow lumas. But the question that existed now was why she was the first to return.

“I thought the UFO would’ve come sooner.”

Rarity and Applejack were there to respond

“Why would you say that, darling?”

“Because I know exactly where Trixie is and I don’t believe it’s far from here.”

Shortly after, the cutie mark crusaders’ unidentified flying object came with Fluttershy and the vowed Trixie. As the passengers alighted, the magician removed her hat and pulled an actual Power Star out of it, stored in its storage.

“There, that’s one more star added to the total. Trixie’s only required payment is trust and nothing else.”

Frankly, the ponies didn’t expect the mare who was an antagonist back then to actually do the work. Unfortunately for Trixie, she earned the trust without a form of credit, but at least someone’s not afraid to show it.

“I’m impressed. It makes me regret disbelieving you, so I apologise.”

“Apology accepted. What about you two?”

Rarity and Applejack the magician was alluding to. While the unicorn did kindly give her a second chance, the southern pony begged to differ like she didn’t care.

“Yeah, well, ah don’t know. Guess ah’ll try to trust you.”

This is when Trixie noticed Applejack’s attitude to her, perceived it as her facade disgusted her. She’s not willing to let that stick around because something’s going on.

“Okay, element of honesty. Be Trixie’s guest, what’s your problem? What has the great and powerful done to specifically you?”

She seemed prepared to uncloak her bulletproof titanium that ricochets rounds of bullets, to absorb any shots the cowgirl had to offer. Unconfident was she in truth, what does Applejack think?

“Fine. Well, yer boastin’ really bothers me, ya locked mah friend from Ponyville and nothin’ beyond that. However, that’s enough to convince me you’re no good at all. So no matter what you try, you ain’t changin’ mah opinion."

“Really? Trixie thought that-”

“You could make it up? Sorry, but you don’t appear to be the mare to do that.”

“But Trixie just showed-”

“That you can help? Sure, but you ain’t gettin’ mah endorsement.”

Loss for words that mare was, but she’s not finished yet.

“Ah’m never alright with your personality, ah’m never alright with your second person and ah’m never alright with you. Ah could never believe that you would even ever show up.”

The average pony would’ve described this scene with one word: “Wow”. Had she unleashed her inner anger and objection, it unintentionally caused tears to build below her eyes, something nopony would believe to happen. Applejack realised she made a mistake that resulted badly.

“You know what? Maybe I should not talk in third-person, I’m now the common and powerless me you want. You can keep my outfit that was received on my 12th birthday and I won’t bother anyone anymore, I will stand far away from this group to rethink my personality. Good job, Applejack, you’ve officially ruined me and I know your name and I will call you by name so I won’t call you names and be immature. Celestia, I hope you have enough stars to save the universe without my assistance.”

“Trixie, wait!”

Trixie ignored Applejack and ran off without looking back. Unless somepony repairs this damage, there won’t be any messages reporting extra stars any time soon. Will Pinkie’s collection alone be enough to go to the centre of the universe?

“Ah think ya totally messed up, sis.”

“Well, hopefully, we don’t need her, right?”

“I don’t know. The required amount of stars is still a mystery, we need to get every star we could find. With Trixie out of the picture, there’s a good chance that just me finding my stars is some short of needed. I mean, she just threw away her birthday present.”

“So ah gotta apologise to her?”

“Exactly, meanwhile Pinkie has King Sombra to encounter.”

Stella stepped in to inform.

“Really?”

“Yes, perhaps your friend here would like to help?”

“Of course, I would. Should we go now?”

Looks like Applejack has to make the sincerest apology, one that can set Trixie back on track. Just gonna pray that that goes well before Pinkie and Fluttershy return. Oh, before they board the pull star, the pink pony must ask one thing first.

“How did you find Trixie later than me swimming for a star?”

“The UFO didn’t come with a map, so we didn’t know where Good Egg Galaxy was.”

At least that mystery was history. Both were ready to go, the blue device levitated both quadrupeds and revealed the last galaxy viewed from the Kitchen. It appeared to be a fleet of flying flatware from afar.

“I’m a little nervous about how King Sombra will attack us.”

“But hey, you fought that scary rock monster alone, you can help me with this fight too. It’s time to show those skills.”

She’s right and so Fluttershy’s confidence peaked mostly. Now, a launch star spawned and blasted the couple. Sombra, or whatever difficult enemy there is, here they come.


Crashing the Spaceships

There are a plethora of UFOs hovering in a chosen direction. On the way, Pinkie and Fluttershy flew past some debris before they embarked on one. Already, there were enemies to ambush, four shadowbolts and three were rock throwers.

“Intruders! Get them!”

“Not on our watch.”

The stones came raining, but the ponies evaded them and managed to attack. They gave each foe a hoof or a spin, receiving three star bits for each defeat. Once they were gone, Pinkie wanted the sweets in the crystal nearby. Then, there’s a square hole featured.

“It’s a cannon that shoots ponies.”

“So it’s a transition? How do we use it?”

“We must jump in at the same time, but I must warn you it’s claustrophobic.”

Jump in they did in the same second. It’s just a barrel emerging from the outside, but a tight squeeze inside, Pinkie and Fluttershy were muzzle-to-muzzle.

“Okay, I see why.”

They were the scope and saw the next UFO, its long antenna was eye-catching. In front of it were two mines circling, above it was a pull star.

“We have to activate the pull star, don’t miss.”

“Oh, right, gotcha.”

They carefully aimed in the middle of the moving mines. Once directed, the target has been fired. Unlikely, the mares’ aim was a little off, but it doesn’t matter unless they pronounced it out of time. Nearing and nearing and…

“Pull!”

Caught. Pinkie and Fluttershy were then released to grab the pole. They slid down to the UFO floor and encountered two artificial enemies, it’s familiar somewhere.

“Oh, they’re from Battlerock Galaxy, one of them almost fried me.”

“What? How?”

“They shoot lasers from their mouths.”

When they set hoof in the middle, the metal minions made their move. Some close call dodging was necessary to bypass. Soon, they went past them and entered another cannon slot together.

“Ew, you licked my nose, Fluttershy.”

“Sorry, Pinkie.”

Appeared it’s the same ordeal setup, a combination of cannon, UFO and pole, minus the hazardous spike bombs. Like last time, Pinkie and Fluttershy angled themselves, shot themselves and ‘pulled’ once close enough, then slid the antenna like firemares. At the base were big yellow caterpillars.

“Wow, who are they.”

“Be careful, they’re easily angered.”

“Angered? They just need to be nurtured.”

“I eliminated one of them for star bits, but we’ll let these ones live for now.”

“Really? That’s kind of you.”

One side of the spaceship had a wheel that ejected eight star bits when spun atop it while the other side had a block that exploded into ten comets when hit from below. The bridge was guarded by a mandibug who desired to bite intruders.

“Hey! How dare he!”

“Now this guy deserved to be squished.”

Fluttershy committed to crushing the insect since she could operate. With three free sweets heaped, at the end of the bridge was a platform and a single lever. Without any more leads, Pinkie flicked it, then the platform began moving.

Mares were heading for a barrage of UFO cannons and playing the matrix with them. Past that, a spider came down attempting to scare them. Fluttershy was, but Pinkie was not so much as she annihilated them while both evaded another wave of iron ammo.

“Those scared me.”

“Gotta appreciate the combination of attacks.”

The third bombardment dodged and then three spiders act as an obstacle if they weren’t vulnerable to both ponies. That’s before arriving at a destination, a bridge lined with eight star bits led to a big spaceship’s basement. A sling star threw the ponies through the roof above the deck.

Before long, King Sombra showed up on his UFO. This is where the battle will take place.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Stop it with the menacing laugh, it’s creepy!”

“You’re determined to defeat me? Siding with a timid pegasus like her is a bold move.”

“Don’t test me.”

“Perhaps, you’re looking forward to challenge me? ‘Cause I have the star.”

“Bring it on!”

Pinkie exclaimed as everypony was prepared. The UFO was revealed to have three mortars pew-pewing one by one at a decent speed. While she and Fluttershy were constantly moving, they had to find something that does damage. Lo and behold, a basket of cannonballs in the corner.

“Perfect. No wonder it’s all about cannons.”

She carried one, aimed it, chucked it and unluckily, they found that he can dodge it.

“Nice try, but you have to do better than that.”

They must, so they kept trying with Fluttershy handing spheres and Pinkie lobbing them until one has hit. Eventually, one did, star bits went flying due to the impact. Although it wasn’t enough to malfunction the vehicle, it did scratch him at least.

“Argh! No matter, you’re gonna run out soon anyway.”

The shadow king warned. When the pegasus looked, yes, there were about ten balls left. As the boss’s cannon continued to fire, it was a thinking puzzle to optimize their mode of attack.

“Our supply is limited.”

“What? Then we need a strategy.”

“Let’s try a duel throw.”

One orb to Pinkie and Fluttershy. Both pitched their projectiles, Pinkie’s at the saucer and Fluttershy’s at a selected spot near it. By chance, it worked. Sombra entered the path of the other cannonball, ten more star bits. He’s angry, now he developed a new move. Suddenly, his horn glowed, then beamed, nearly skimming Pinkie’s cheek.

“Whoa, lasers. Missed by a fur.”

Difficulty climaxed to extreme heights, for they had to dodgeball and evade magic beams at the same time while carrying limited cannon ammo to strike correctly, simply tough. Luckily, a pattern existed. However, Sombra became smarter to avoid their new technique until there were two balls left.

“Come on, let’s make this one count.”

“But how? Sombra seemed to avoid our chances for certain.”

“I have an idea.”

Pinkie’s plan was the following: both ponies launch their spheres synchronously like before except Fluttershy’s iron ball was caught and thrown in another direction. Because of that, it tricked Sombra into dodging both when the latter shell deviated, thus it hit. The last ten star bits as they anticipated his UFO will crash.

“Ha! You haven’t rid of me yet, pink pony.”

Sombra told as a smaller disc emerged from the top of his disc. Like an escape pod, it carried him away before the big UFO self-destructs. And finally, the Grand Star appeared and came to be collected.

“Aw. We almost had him.”

“At least we’ve received a Grand Star.”

Their fourth Grand Star in hoof, they proceeded to collect it. They made it to the end where they were lifted off the ground and soared back to the Comet Observatory.


“Trixie? Where’d you go, sugarcube?”

While two of Applejack’s friends are in the air, she had a schedule to seek out the magician and boy, was she a hider. At the moment, the country mare wore the cape and cone above his original clothing. Soon, she was found around the Fountain down on the ground with a frown. Decided to approach delicately, she knew she did wrong and deserved to fix it.

“What’re you doin’ out here?”

Trixie noticed which panicked her, but she retorted without running.

“I’m getting out of your sight, it’s what you wanted.”

Applejack joined sitting on her flank, the floor was a bit wet due to the streams splashing.

“About that, ah realised that ah said things ah shouldn’t have said.”

“Ha! Find that hard to believe.”

“Look, ah’m so sorry. Even though you did unforgivin’ things in the past, we have to remember what you’re really capable of.”

“What? Horrible performing? Banishing?”

“You were tryin’, you wanted to be a star instead of a failure. We were a despondency to you, ah’m sorry we were like that.”

“That doesn’t explain why I came with that amulet and a vengeance.”

“Ah guess you must’ve been mad after Twilight “stole your thunder”.”

“After that incident?”

“Well, we were pretty salty about what you’ve done that day and never gave you a second chance. And you know what? Ah’ll give you that chance here and now.”

Trixie thought about it. It seemed to make sense and very well, she needed it. They had a calm minute to take deep breaths, admire the constellations and relax a bit, it truly was a magnificent view. Applejack gave back the wizard costume to her.

“Here’s your birthday costume, we need you to continue and please return to your old personality.”

“You mean I can continue the insults? My energy to do that ran out because of you.”

“Let’s power it up then. Insult me.”

“Really?”

“Be mah guest.”

For the next fifteen minutes, Trixie was continuously shouting vitriols at Applejack through names, features, backgrounds, attributes, etc. Some of them loud enough to be heard by Rarity, Spike and three fillies.

Until then, Pinkie and Fluttershy soared back with a Grand Star. That magical fuel source was brought to the beacon that enlarged and changed from green to teal. It also unlocked the next dome next to the library, it’s purple on purple carpet. They, too, can hear the obnoxious vulgar.

“What’s going on over there?”

“We have no clue.”

At this point, Twilight emerged out of the library. First, she greeted Pinkie’s return before complimenting her triumph, can’t forget it’s done collaborated with Fluttershy.

“Welcome back, girls. I see you’ve brought back a Grand Star. Did Fluttershy aid you much?”

“Of course, otherwise, fighting Sombra would be impossible without a second pony.”

“Then you’re a fortunate one. While you’re gone, the princess strolled into the library. She wanted everypony to gather around her.”

“Ooh, she wants to tell us a story. Hopefully, we’ll discover her secrets.”

Applejack and Trixie ceased the offending battle, but only the former, the farmer, followed the others into the library. What tale does her highness had to tell? Why did everypony have to hear it? And what will the next dome entail?

“I mean, it’s a fun story, right?”

Author's Note:

Pinkie's Collection:
Star Bits: 1195
Coins: 555
Power Stars: 32

Halfway done, I think.
I know there were some ideas mixed in here and there, like how flying sometimes works and doesn't work in space, that I will fix later.
Yes, this is written as an actual story, not just a game.
Bubble Breeze Galaxy took longer to write than to play.
This one took long to upload because apparently, I'm not very good at priorities.