• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Ghostly Galaxy

Pinkie and Fluttershy just finished discussing their vacation at the beach galaxy. Every single aspect experienced has been submitted to Rarity and Applejack’s image. Some of it was heard by Twilight since she returned from the library and Rainbow was still sunk in the Daring Do books as she would skim through the entire collection.

“So you were angry at Pinkie just because you thought she offended you. Is that correct?”

“Very harsh. Pinkie wasn’t able to advance as a result, I was forced to go without her.”

“But didn’t you lie about that, Pinkie? If you’re still partially active, then you shouldn’t stay behind.”

“I was partially active; meaning something is pulling me to not progress even if some of me tells me to. That something, such as being vitiated by Fluttershy.”

“In the end, you two made up and proceeded to adventure while shielding each other’s backs.”

“I cross my heart, that it won’t happen again. This is a word from me to you, Pinkie.”

“Promise acknowledged. Anyway, I guess it’s time to reach our next galaxy.”

Pinkie announced as she alighted from the couches and the Cutie Mark Crusaders approached the group.

“Can we go too?”

“Yeah, we’re kinda bored just sitting here. We want to be more active than just playing around the garage.”

“Why, of course. Just stay away from danger while you’re there.”

“Thanks, sis. We’ll be back before you know it.”

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo ran to their UFO while Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy headed for the Kitchen.

“I guess I can tell you the next galaxy to discover now.”

“Then tell us. We don’t have a clue what’s in store unless the name clearly emphasizes its features.”

“The name of this galaxy is called Ghostly Galaxy.”

Fluttershy’s nerves immediately got to her. To her, it sounds unpleasant.

“S-sorry, did I misheard you? D-did you say g-ghostly?”

“That’s definitely the name.”

The most scaredy-cat in all of Equestria unveiled her well-known emotion. Pinkie noticed to try and console her.

“I-it sounds like s-something I should b-be afraid of. G-ghosts are beings that I don’t w-wish to see. Why did I d-decide to join you?”

“Hey, hey, hey. No need to tremble. If you got scared, I got your back.”

“B-but what if they snuck upon us? I can’t imagine being attacked or captured by those ghosts.”

“You don’t have to because it won’t happen. Be brave and face your fears. Don’t even think about them and keep your pride on.”

“How do you know it won’t happen?”

“I have confidence. Come on, Fluttershy. If you come, I promise that the next Nightmare Night won’t be fearful.”

The pegasus had to say yes or Pinkie won’t advance, but she can be sure the pink pony is trying hard to be convincing.

“Alright, Pinkie, if you say so.”

“That’s what I like to hear. We should be able to view it once we say…”

“Pull.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy mouthed together for the pull star to lift them in their optical axis. Ghostly Galaxy is within it.

“Looking at the thumbnail, it seemed to feature a manor.”

“One of the few reasons why I don’t wanna arrive there.”

“Relax, Fluttershy. If you overreact, we might not go adventuring and dismiss the entire evening of our voyage.”

“Oh no. I…I don’t want your journey on hiatus again. Fine, Pinkie, I’ll try to relax.”

With Fluttershy’s overreaction settled, Pinkie signalled to display a launch star on both. They rocketed into the starry skies and travelled towards the galaxy.


Trixie and the Haunted Mansion

The features became clear and visible to the two ponies’ eyes. Pinkie and Fluttershy made their entrance by landing on the CMC’s spaceship with Apple Bloom occupying it.

“Hi, Apple Bloom. What are you doing here all alone?”

“Hey, Pinkie. Ah was just waitin’ for your presence. Ah saw a launch star with no ground around it, so ah parked here in case you’re meant to use it.”

“Um, where’s Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo?”

“They went in to explore the manor. Scoots said it’s awesome because it’s scary and she dragged Sweetie to join her.”

“Oh no. How long were they gone?”

“Not long, it’s only been a minute since I dropped them off.”

“Oh, I hope the ghosts haven’t eaten them.”

“At least they’ve got company. Anyway, we have to move on.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy hopped on top of the UFO to see the launch star, use it and blast off to solid ground.

As they arrived, Pinkie’s prediction tool vibrated at something nearby. Supposedly, it pointed her attention at what looked like an ordinary stalagmite.

“Vibrations told me there’s something suspicious about this mound.”

“Really? Maybe you can spin-attack it.”

According to Fluttershy, the pink pony broke the spike with her special move and revealed a necklace with the rainbow gem.

“Oh, isn’t that the necklace that makes you invincible?”

“Yep, that’s it.”

Pinkie scanned the area for its use on enemies. Sure enough, she spotted 3 shadowbolts with new pumpkins on their heads and a spider on a gateway. She also sees 4 star bits on the way.

“Fluttershy, do you want to try it on?”

“Um, sure. That is if you don’t want it.”

“Okay, I want you to take care of those shadowbolts and that spider. I’m also sure that you have time to take down enemies on that bridge to the mansion.”

“What will you do?”

“I’ll collect the star bits that you’d miss to grab.”

“Um, do you think I can do this? What if the power ran out before I defeated whatever’s on the bridge?”

“Fluttershy, that is the lamest question to hear after an instruction.”

“Why you-“

Fluttershy paused herself before she ruins it, realizing she was about to go havoc.

“No, you’re right, I shouldn’t be asking questions like that. Alright, Pinkie. I’ll do it.”

“Great, wait for me on the bridge when it’s safe.”

Fluttershy grabbed the necklace and put it on her neck. Her appearance changed to flash rainbows. Immediately after that, she began galloping towards the shadowbolts.

Upon touching them, they got eliminated and turned into 3 star bits each. Then, she charged directly at the spider as it came down and earned 3 more space rocks.

As Pinkie said, there’s enough time to pulverize an enemy on the bridge. Fluttershy rushed across the bridge to investigate this possibly existing enemy.

Lo and behold, there’s a Chain Chomp rolling towards her. The image and size of it terrified her as it appeared, so she tried to quickly reflex to a halt.

Granted, Fluttershy ran too fast that the stop propelled her at the ball of black iron and destroyed it accidentally for 10 more star bits. It was at this moment that the necklace broke and the effect wore off. Pinkie, who collected the leftover star bits, caught up with Fluttershy while she gained 2 coins from the bridge.

“Um, why are you on the floor?”

“Th-there was an enemy who planned to c-crush me.”

“Did it look like a black sphere with a diameter size of the bridge and a face of sharp teeth?”

“Y-yes, exactly. Sometimes I question your hunches.”

“Me too. I swear it was all random. Anyway, I guess the door to the mansion is in front of us.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy investigated the interior of this spooky house, the yellow mare slightly trembling on the way in.

Upon entering, a glowing white shadowbolt appeared out from the floor and laughed maliciously.

“Eep! D-don’t hurt us, w-we come in peace.”

That didn’t help their situation as the ghost immediately charged at them. Pinkie’s instinct at this is to try and spin-attack the ghost, but that results in dragging the ghost behind Fluttershy. It’s the way of a boo is the malicious guffaw.

“Ah! Pinkie, you’re supposed to defeat him!”

Fluttershy exclaimed as she and Pinkie ran around the foyer trying to escape the ghost while he chased.

“But I did use my special move! He’s invulnerable to it.”

“Then find another way, please. Like, how about that switch?”

Pinkie saw the lever near the entrance door. She quickly ran to it and flipped it. That activated the light above their heads.

“How would that help? It’s just a light.”

“Maybe these ghosts are vulnerable to light.”

“If you say so.”

In the chase, Pinkie and Fluttershy ran under the light to lead the shadowbolt ghost to expose the light to himself. Sure enough, the light vanquished the ghost and it disappeared, dropping a coin to earn.

“Well, now we know that light is a ghost’s weakness.”

“Great. Hey, why are there statues of Sombra here.”

“Did Sombra own this place?”

“No, it’s more like taking over this place. Anyway, wait for me at that door, there are crates in the corners.”

Pinkie went over to harvest the crates while Flutters climbed up the stairs. However, after they covered the first set of stairs, there’s a painting of a shadowbolt ghost and the focal point of the frame came alive.

“Eep! Come down here!”

Fluttershy ran down the stairs and led the spectre to the light, eliminating it to drop a key. All that happened and the pink mare watched. She gazed at the key, then the door upstairs and proceeded to explain.

“I believe that’s the key to that door. You’re lucky the light is here.”

“Tell me about it.”

Pinkie already broke one set of boxes, the other one is bound to pry open. Meanwhile, Fluttershy ascended the stairs cautiously to cease possible jumpscares, slotted the key when she was at the door and threw it open.

At the same time, Pinkie arose the stairs just to investigate a gold block and empty it for more sweet stars. Then, the mares unite.

“Okay, what awaits us through this door, huh?”

“I-I see p-ponies in carved p-pumpkins.”

“Oh, that’d be a shadowbolt, I believe. So I see no reason for stuttering.”

“I-it’s just the p-pumpkins, their c-carved with s-scary faces.”

“Fluttershy, I’m pretty sure you saw them on Nightmare Night. You should be used to this.”

“They’re still scary for me.”

“Eh, never mind. Hey, you! Come face me like a pony. Show me how scary you can be!”

The shadowbolts reacted and the one right in front started his attack move by producing homing fire approaching the ponies fast.

“Out of the way!”

Pinkie warned as both mares dodged the flame while the pegasus squeaked.

“Eep!”

“Okay, I admit, that was scary and dangerous.”

Pinkie had no time to linger, she swiftly charged at the enemy before he produces another scary move to use her own scary move.

Fluttershy stood frozen still from the room’s inhabitants. Pinkie decided to continue without her, didn’t want to press her nerves too hard. Soon, she’ll learn to face her fears, she can’t be a coward every October.

Ms. Laughter took the ramp on her right to fight more pumpkin heads just for star bits. Their flames were easily predictable and avoidable to never burn her flank.

She’s also careful to never set even a string of poofy hair within range of a black hole in the middle of a window frame.

After the shadowbolts were down, a moving star chip came from the ceiling and on this wall.

“So my objective here is to find 5 star chips. New twist though: the pieces aren’t stationary. I like the challenge.”

With Pinkie’s new target discovered, she proceeded. The next ramp leads to the front wall where 2 more launch star pieces are featured, plus a spooky shadowbolt to vanquish easily.

The left wall didn’t have anything featured, so the next area to explore is the ceiling. Another of Sombra’s minions existed and was actually smart enough to trigger at Pinkie’s presence. So smart that Pinkie reacted quickly and jumped to dodge.

“Woah! You scared the life out of me. You’re smart, but you have to fade away.”

Pinkie immediately spun the enemy before he attacks again.

“I believe that’s the last of them.”

Fluttershy, at the mention of that sentence calmly walked to Pinkie with a frown.

“Hey, Fluttershy. What’s up? That upside-down smile I see doesn’t look like somepony frightened of haunted houses.”

“It’s just, it didn’t feel right leaving you to take all the experience. Yes, I was fright of this room, but I thought could at least do something useful. Yet, I was scared to come.”

“Are you saying that from now on, you’ll take my advice strongly and have the bravery to be useful.”

“I’ll do my best. No take-backs.”

“Alright, I’ll let you insist. Start by collecting those star chips and I’ll investigate this cracked spot.”

Fluttershy did what she was told to do, collecting the last 2 star chips for a launch star to appear on the right window replacing the black hole. The persistent pegasus trotted towards Pinkie wanting to see what she was doing now.

“What do you propose this spot of the damaged ceiling to signify?”

“Well, I’ve only placed a hoof on it and could feel a little creakage, so I bet a full four-hoof stomp should affect it.”

“Do you think there’s anything down there?”

“Most likely, hopefully, there’ll be insane riches to collect.”

Pinkie rose her forehooves ready to thrust, but before she did, Fluttershy interrupted the action to consider something.

“Wait! Um, could you let me do your deed?”

“Really? Are you desperate to break the ceiling?”

“Please, if there’s something I should be useful for once, it’s doing objectives for you.”

“Technically, this is a bonus objective. But you did say please, so go ahead.”

Pinkie stood back as Fluttershy walked onto the cracked area. She jumped and thrust down, smashing through the roof and into a room of books, the mare can guess it’s a library.

There are sling stars all around the room and a ramp leading to a wall where it featured a lever. Fluttershy decided to examine the lever first.

“I wonder what this does?”

The pegasus flipped the switch and the effect of it widened her eyes, she couldn’t believe what materialized. Several coins are found scattered along the shelves, aligned in a way that it’s obtainable using the sling stars.

“Oh my Celestia! Look at all these bits!”

Fluttershy swiftly ran to use the sling stars and collected all of the coins. She then exited out of the hole and returned falling to the floor of the room with the launch star. Pinkie was waiting by the transportation device to hear about the contents Fluttershy got.

“So what was in there? Were they star bits? Coins? How much were you able to collect?”

“Pinkie, I found approximately 50 coins.”

“50?! We’re rich! We’re gonna be the next Filthy Rich by the end of this quest!”

“Are you sure? Do you know how much the Rich family had?”

“Hmm, I’m not sure exactly. They probably had around a hundred thousand to a million bits, so yeah, scratch my hypothesis, we’ll never hit his wealth. Anyway, end of discussion, let’s get out of here.”

Finally, the two mares use the launch star to escape this room. Their next destination is a little balcony on the side of the manor, star bits were being shot out of cannons along the way for Pinkie to collect them.

On solid ground, the two ponies saw Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo peeking into the window on their left.

“Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo?”

“Didn’t your parents ever tell you to never stalk on ponies?”

“Okay, first, we lost our parents.”

“Second, you won’t believe who we found.”

“Who?”

“Come up here and show yourself to the best unicorn in the universe!”

A familiar voice and a familiar personality. Their eyes widened when this egomaniac unveiled her existence to inspect the window, collecting 2 coins on the way up.

Introducing, Trixie Lulamoon, also known as The Great and Powerful Trixie in a magician’s attire. Her bio read a boastful street performer who grudged against Twilight and her friends for unknown reasons. The unicorn easily recognized her guests at the window.

“Well, if it isn’t Twilight Snarkle’s friends. Uh, pardon Trixie, she totally forgot your names.”

“Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy. Still calling your rival names, huh.”

“How did you get here?”

“Trixie won’t give such explanations unless she’s free of this pitiful room.”

“You can’t just walk out the door?”

“Do you see any doors?”

“Hmm, what’s in it for us if we did let you out?”

“Might I add, can we trust you after you banished our princess of friendship from town and removed my mouth?”

“You’re still upset about that, I see. What are you after?”

“We’re hunting for Power Stars.”

“Very well. Let me prove that I’ve learned my lesson. If you help me out, I’ll give you the star I’ve found and help you find more.”

“Wait, you had one? Bring it over right now!”

“Can’t. There’s glass between us.”

“Aw. So close yet so far.”

“Will you really help us?”

“Are you still uncertain? I’m amending my mistakes and preserving them, I swear. Do we have a deal or do you want me to pursue my boasting ways?”

Pinkie and Fluttershy had to think about this decision. Trixie and the alicorn amulet caused a lot of chaos back in Equestria. Should they allow a troublemaker to roam free in the universe?

“Fine, we have a deal, but we’re watching you. Don’t make us regret our decision.”

“The only thing you’re gonna regret is your doubtfulness, I promise you.”

“I doubt that.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy jumped down from the window frame. Their new objective is to free Ms. Lulamoon. This next line is for the fillies.

“Are you two gonna stay here longer or…?”

“Yeah, I guess we can keep her company for longer. After that, we’re gonna explore deeper into this mansion.”

“Couldn’t we just leave now? I’m scared, Scoots!”

“Hey, Fluttershy here is not even quaking.”

“I’m only a little scared. I swore to myself to face my fears.”

“Great, if you can do it, so can Sweetie. If you’re that scared, warm up your bravery while we talk to Trixie.”

Pinkie and Fluttershy saw the next door across a gap. Good thing multiple pull stars could drag them over the pit. Some voicing of the word ‘pull’ while fixing their eyes on it got them to where they needed to be. The door in front of them was locked without a key.

“Well, have we seen a key, Fluttershy?”

“No, we haven’t. At least not yet, anyway.”

The mares look around the area they're at, trying to find a key. Maybe it’s around the corner or off the edge, maybe it’s in the gap…oh, Fluttershy found it in the gap.

“Pinkie, come here!”

“Did you find it?”

“It’s floating in this groundless pit.”

Pinkie saw the key. Seeing its location, she pondered on how to grab it since a pony’s hoof or neck isn’t enough to cover the distance. But then, her light bulb lit up.

“Fluttershy, do something useful for me, please.”

“Me? How can I be useful in this situation?”

“You’re a pegasus, right?”

“Of course I am, but what does that have to do with…oh, I get it now.”

To spell it out, Pinkie told Fluttershy to fly down the hole to collect the key and return to the platform. And that’s exactly what the winged horse did to unlock the door.

“Thank Celestia you’re here. How could I get that without wings?”

“I guess if you’re solo, a dangerous trick needs to be performed, like using a pull star as you’re falling?”

“Are you crazy? No way did the universe want us to do that.”

The doors swing open for a long corridor. Upon penetrating, two ghostly shadowbolts showed up.

“Eep!”

Pinkie and Fluttershy had to run past them, they dodged them both while they advanced deeper. Light was featured at the end of the tunnel, so they led both ghosts to their death and dropped their coins.

In the area after the long corridor, all it featured is a big question mark coin at the back corner and some bars on a wall. One could guess they need to go through the gate.

“Don’t see a way in there. No doors, windows, no nothing.”

“Perhaps the big coin provides us with something useful?”

So they investigated. Pinkie and Fluttershy examined the coin by grabbing it. Upon collection, two identical necklaces spawned, both accessorized with white gems decorated with a ghost image.

“Wow, a new necklace which means a new ability to gain.”

“They both have a ghost picture on them. How could they affect us?”

“We won’t know until we wrap it around our necks.”

The mares picked up the pendants from the ground and wore them. Immediately, the effect occurred, the ponies’ bodies are being covered by light like a folding screen shielding incomplete transformation.

After the lights fade, Pinkie and Fluttershy found themselves in a new body. Mane and coat colors have changed from pink and yellow to both entirely white. Their rear hooves are replaced with a weird wavy tail, plus they’re glowing and floating. Fluttershy’s sight of her form freaked her out.

“Ah! What happened to me?! Why can’t I feel my bottom half?! Help me! I’m freaking out!”

“Woah, woah! Chill for just a minute! We turned into ghosts, but we aren’t dead, I hope.”

“But why? Why must we be ghosts? Did you forget I dislike ghosts?”

“That doesn’t necessarily mean being a ghost is your worst nightmare. Look, be a ghost for a few minutes, we might need this to fly through the bars.”

“Fine, but I still don’t like this.”

“It’s your opinion.”

Pinkie said as she accidentally ran into the light, which shattered the necklace in the process and reversed her transformation. Luckily, the necklace respawns to where it first appeared.

“Well, now we know that with the power, light is our weakness like those white shadowbolts.”

Pinkie quickly transformed to try again. She and Fluttershy flew to the gate expecting to pass through, but instead, contact equals soft collision for ghosts.

“Ow. That did not work.”

“Aren’t ghosts supposed to pass through walls?”

“Maybe not the type of ghosts we are. There must be a way to be intangible.”

“Try spinning in ghost form.”

It’s a good thought, so ghost Pinkie attempted. Applied movement towards the gate and performed her spin move when near, resulting in a few moments of transparency plus intangibility and the ability to permeate through the bars.

“Did it work?”

“Yes, it worked, but how am I gonna go through?”

“Well, if you’re like the ghosts we faced, maybe…stand close to me.”

“Okay, do you have an idea?”

Pinkie’s test, spinning next to Flutterghost. Idea was dragging her like spinning a shadowbolt ghost, hoping that she’ll pervade to the other side. Believe it or not, the theory’s true. Hooray, both ponies are past the gate.

“Eep!”

“Are you alright? It worked, at least.”

“Give me a moment to clear my dizziness. I’m alright, can we move on now?”

After that obstacle is cleared, they progressed, following 3 coins that led to their left. Pinkie and Fluttershy could see they’d intruded the prison hallway with Trixie’s cell.

“Look, there’s Trixie.”

“No crusader at the window, I suppose they left to explore the rest of the house. Give me a few seconds to grab the star bits on the left.”

4 candy meteors were obtained, then the ghost mares soared towards the jail cell that had the great and powerful unicorn kept in it. However, they floated too close to a painting of a ghost shadowbolt that came to life.

“Fly away, Flutters!”

It’s a ghost chase. Both ghostly protagonists were being chased by the bad spectre. There are two lights in the room, so they attempted to shine some light while being chased and also without some form of illumination shone upon themselves.

Eventually, it took a while to maneuver, but they earned the single coin he owned. Chase was terminated, time to visit Trixie’s cell, entry by Pinkie special move on herself and her partner. Trixie finally noticed but proceeded to panic.

“No! Wh-who sent you two varmints to come here?! Please, don’t take Trixie away!”

“Trixie, calm down. It’s just us, I’m Fluttershy and that’s Pinkie Pie.”

“How can Trixie be sure, ghosts? If Sombra can make shadowbolt ghosts, he can make ghosts that look like the losers of Equestria.”

“Why, you-”

Pinkie had the nerve to lunge forward, making the mare in a wizard’s cloak even more frightened than before.

“No, go away! Disintegrate in that light behind the wall, please! I beg you won’t attack the Great and Powerful Trixie!”

“Pinkie, Trixie’s scared of us in ghost form. She won’t give us the star unless we’re mortals. We need to get rid of this effect.”

“If that’s the case, she mentioned the light’s behind the wall behind us.”

So Pinkie and Fluttershy ought to float over the partition to find a source of luminescence. Sure enough, there was a ceiling lamp. Upon exposure, both of their necklaces fractured into pieces and both ghosts returned to mortals. Fluttershy seemed proud of that.

“There you go, are you happy to be alive now?”

“Thank goodness, I’m back to normal. I never wanted to turn into a ghost again.”

“You know what, the next time you turn into something you ain’t fond of, just embrace it.”

Fluttershy is about to comment, but…

“No, no. Don’t complain. Embrace your next form, whether it’s something scary or, I don’t know, Saddle Rager.”

Then, Pinkie used a nearby spring to bounce high over the wall and to the other side, followed by Fluttershy who the pink pony hoped she took her word. 3 sugar sweets were also collected before coming face-to-face with Trixie.

“Welcome, Pinkie Pie and Shutterfly.”

“Shutterfly? The name’s Fluttershy.”

“How dare you call us losers?”

“When did Trixie say such a thing?”

“Just now! Don’t tell me you forgot.”

“Er, were you listening from behind the wall? Trixie was talking to some ghosts, may still have some insults that Trixie was comfortable having, forgive me.”

“Those ghosts were us!”

“Haha. Still the pony of jokes Trixie sees. You’re kidding, aren’t you.”

“Not kidding, not joking, for real. You insulted us right in front of us.”

“For real, huh. Well, if that’s true, how would Trixie know? Excuse Trixie for not realizing that.”

“How could you not realize that?!”

“Who knows what King Sombra throws at us? Could he send shadowbolt ghosts? Exploding ones? Replications?”

“Wait, you’ve encountered King Sombra?”

“Get Trixie out of here at once and will explain it. For now, you’ll earn the star if you agree to ignore being offended in the future.”

“Come on, Pinkie. All you need is to show a little kindness.”

“Fine. But some of us might get offended by your insults.”

“You’ve got some nerve by not trusting the Great and Powerful Trixie. Have your star and take Trixie with you if you’re willing to.”

Trixie removed her hat and pulled a Power Star out for Pinkie and Fluttershy to keep. They agreed to hold it in their hooves, then celebrated with it. For they keep their word, they brought Trixie to soar with them to the Comet Observatory.


Three ponies flew in from a galaxy in the sky to an observatory put into hiding. Here comes Pinkie and Fluttershy who brought the Great and Powerful Trixie and arrived at the front door facing Princess Stella.

“Good afternoon, are you supposed to be a friend of these ponies?”

“The Great and Powerful Trixie is practicing for approval of being a friend with Princess Twilight and her friends.”

A familiar voice was spread for everypony to hear. She got attention from her critics near the library who turned their backs and were shocked at the new guest.

“Trixie?!”

“Yepperoni. She’s on our side now. Found locked away in a haunted manor.”

“Well, that’s just great. Now that you’re here, you’d have the intention of causin’ trouble for us.”

“Ugh, why does everypony Trixie recognized have to meet and immediately assume she’s the bane of their existence.”

Stella’s only perspective is on the outside and not the inside. Basically clueless about who’s friends or enemies, she only views their activities in Equestria.

“From the negative expressions on your faces, are you on bad terms with the new unicorn.”

“It’s a long story, but yes. Last time we saw her, banished me from my village as revenge.”

“Wearing the alicorn amulet that corrupted her. Issue gone, apologized and left the stage but never heard from until now.”

“You still hate her after that, huh. Forgiveness was never deserved, was it?”

“After that event back on Equestria, we can’t trust you. Unless you can find somethin’ to make it up to us, you ain’t on our side. You can stay, but we won’t be kind to you.”

“Fine, doubt that Trixie would do any good. Tell them what her plan is, Fluttershee.”

“Please get my name right next time, it’s Fluttershy. Trixie promised to find more Power Stars for us.”

“Wow, are you sure you’re up for the task?”

“You promised, so you’d better.”

“For the love of Celestia, give Trixie a break for two minutes. Trixie will gather her bearings for she was in that cell for 3 days, so lingering on that platform after the grass so that Trixie won’t bother. Notice a missing mare, she’s on another galaxy doing her task.”

Trixie was about to head towards the garage to leave them alone until Pinkie noticed one thing she hasn’t mentioned.

“Wait, what about the explanation? How did you get here?”

“Oh, how could Trixie forget? You owe it. Quick summary, a Power Star dropped into Equestria near Trixie, collected it then got abducted. King Sombra threatened to give the star, but Trixie refused and was sent to prison. Satisfied?”

After she explained what happened, Trixie wasted no time and walked toward the garage.

“Well, at least we know that Sombra really did steal the Power Stars.”

“Be careful, princess. So far, she’s been nothin’ but trouble.”

“In your past, correct? I believe she’ll do the right thing in this present.”

“Whatever do you mean, darling?”

“You made the right call letting her help you.”

“What?!”

“No intention of disagreein’, but are ya out of yer mind?”

“Soon, you’ll see how much benefit we’ll receive by saving her from that mansion.”

“You can predict the future? Are you related to the princess in some way?”

That question caught Stella off guard, but she won’t spill the beans yet. Instead, she avoided the question entirely and informed Pinkie of her current quest.

“Pinkie, don’t you have other stars to gather?”

Not surprising for an alicorn to dodge Twilight’s questions, Celestia is one of those ponies to do so.

“Oh, right. What are we standing around for? Let’s-a-go, Flutters.”

Back to the Kitchen, where Pinkie and Fluttershy stood under the pull star, looked straight at it and voiced one particular word to rise up.

“Pull!”

Ghostly Galaxy’s in view, still as haunted as it was before with spooky greys and purples. However, they, including Fluttershy, are brave and prepared, a little trembling but they thought “Let’s freaking do this!” So Pinkie signals to boost them with the launch star for the second mission in the galaxy.


A Very Spooky Sprint

The entrance to the galaxy was the same as last time, starting with landing on Apple Bloom’s spaceship.

“Applebloom? You’re still here?”

“Yep, for some reason, the rest of the crusaders hadn’t united yet. Probably still explorin’.”

“Yeah, poor Sweetie Belle for being dragged to join Scootaloo.”

“Do you, by any chance, know where to look for a second Power Star.”

“Nope, haven’t even been in the mansion. Ah’m scheduled to control this UFO.”

“That’s okay, Apple Bloom. We’ll just go in there and hope we have some leads.”

“Alright, the launch star is still on the roof.”

Used the launching device to alight on solid ground. More enemies appeared to occupy the ones who died, plus some bats flying by the archway. It seemed like the mound to the right respawned too.

“Okay, that’s a lot of enemies, 3 shadowbolts wearing pumpkins and 3 bats.”

“Hey, wasn’t that the stalagmite that you destroyed earlier.”

“Looked like it respawned. Could it mean…?”

Pinkie had a theory. To see if she’s correct, she attempted to break it again. Sure enough, the invincibility necklace returned.

“Ah-ha! Okay, how about I get the power while you collect everything that I missed.”

“Sounds like a good plan. Okay, whenever you’re ready.”

“I’m always ready.”

Pinkie grabs the necklace and clung it to her cervix transforming her colors from magenta to flashing rainbow. Pressure is on, running into every hostile mob to annihilate them into collectable star bits, while Fluttershy found 4 such items that served as decoration during the spree.

The final bat received its death wish before the power drained. Area is cleared of enemies and candy comets, now they’re facing a glowing mound above the platform where the first mound was. Very transfixed.

“That looks important. I wonder what’s in there?”

“One way find out.”

Pinkie dismantled the stalagmite to reveal a launch star pointing south.

“Oh, do we wanna use it?”

“I’m not entirely sure. Notice the pull stars through the arch, pretty sure they go somewhere too.”

They’re not sure which path to follow. Either way seemed to be good leads, but two can’t investigate both at the same time as a group. Unless they separate.

“Hmm, what if we split up? One explores a path, the other explores another path.”

“That’s possible, but are you confident about going alone? You don’t exactly look like the type.”

“Hey, I’m confident, alright, Pinkie Pie?”

Answered Fluttershy with an assertive tone. Got a little salty there that she realized it not long after.

“Uh, I mean, I’ll be fine, plus I just wanna reinforce my bravery, that’s all. Little confidence, but desired to gain more.”

“Emphatic, I see. Very well, I’ll head towards the pull stars. Be sure not to push too hard that you’ll lose your sanity.”

“I’ll try not to. See you on the other side, Pinkie.”

“You too, Flutters.”

So the agreement is to split up. Pinkie decided to use the pull star while Fluttershy used the nearest launch star. She had to say the word “pull” multiple times until she reached her launch star.

Blast off! Pinkie was shot over the mansion to soar over cannons of 5 edible meteors each that she made sure to collect. Destination: Ghost Race Zone. A little bit of a stroll, Pinkie could spot a ghost shadowbolt that’s the size of a full-grown alicorn waiting on the north pole of the current planet.

“Wow, you’re huge. Please don’t harm me.”

“Sombra’s orders; I’m programmed to race, not harm.”

“Race? What race?”

“See the course filled with blue stars ahead? This is the starting line, bones border the edges, finish at the next planet.”

“I see that. But what would I race you for?”

“If you finish before me, you’ll earn my star.”

“Really? This is not a troll, is it? It’s not like you plan to renege on me, right?”

“Ask Sombra, he’ll confirm his orders; if disobeyed, punishment delivers.”

Pinkie would conjecture about her villain’s “if…then you win” circumstances, but she'd digress as there’s no reason to decline a chance to earn a Power Star.

“I don’t have many options, do I? However, one slip-up of the deal and we’re gonna have a major problem.”

“Assure you’ll have none of that. May the best spirit win.”

“You’re on!”

The big ghost and Pinkie positioned themselves fairly at the starting platform. Both are ready to compete, but only one may take first place. Ghost shadowbolt gave the countdown.

“3…2…1…Go!”

It begins. Pinkie immediately used the nearest pull star in front, then she continually and hastily called for the furthest pullers to navigate the course. The ghost had to fly through the whole thing at a relatively fast pace, such that a couple of mistakes meant bad news.

Pinkie was able to catch up slightly behind him. Large bouncy meat got in the way to slow down whoever made contact with them. There were also two layers of a ribcage that frequently swings up attempting to ruin Pinkie’s pace. Luckily, it’s not that hard to avoid.

More meat awaited them, Pinkie sometimes utilized their bounciness for progressive advantage because she can. After those obstacles are covered, the mortal saw a sling star up ahead, lucky her.

“Much appreciated to whoever put this here. Whee!”

Many “pulls” later, Pinkie made access to the shortcut and skipped a huge portion of the course while taking first place as the ghost took the intended path. Being sure that she exclaimed “pull” when the sling brought her to a pull.

Now is a good time to make a comeback. Without wasting any precious moments, once magnetized, an immediate instinct to progress with haste.

A couple of blue stars in, here are some planets that act like these magnets. Applying the same procedure to get pulled, except had to land on a surface facing away from the finish line, walk to the other side of the equator and then, the other planet can be utilized.

Repeat on this planet until the next pull star can be reached. The undead was still gaining on her, but Pinkie’s on the final stretch, she just needs to maneuver around the space mines. It’s slightly difficult, but good news, she’s able to pass the minefield and reach the planet for the finish line. Just needs to run a little bit to reach the end platform.

“Woohoo! Don’t mean to brag, but I won! It was a pretty close race though, I gotta admit.”

Pinkie permitted as the second place made his way to meet up.

“You said it. I kept the time recorded and you reached the finish line in 00:01:23. We were at each other’s tails, you know.”

“Yeah, I know. Now that I’ve won, please give me the Power Star.”

“No need to get so snippy about it, okay? As I promised, here is your prize.”

The big ghost shadowbolt materialized the gold star out of thin air and hoofed it to the winner. Pinkie obtained it for her collection, celebrated her success and flew back to the Comet Observatory. Curious to see what Fluttershy found at the alternative launch star.


Matter Splatter Mansion

“Should really be careful of what I say around Pinkie. Don’t wanna start another quarrel.”

Fluttershy informed herself as she soared through the sky via the launch star and headed south, opposite Pinkie’s chosen road. The solo pegasus’s destination is unique, starting by landing on what looked like a corner chunk of a mansion. In front of her, she eyed a small visible area of floor and no more beyond.

“Where am I? Where’s the rest of the ground in this section?”

Wondering about where the entire mansion disappeared to, decided to just move forward and see where it goes. Set hoof onto the new tiles and suddenly, more floor appeared in front of the portion.

“Oh, now I see how this is designed.”

Mechanic discovered, Fluttershy kept walking forward since there was new ground to cover. Eventually, the ground moved until it reached a locked door, one could guess a key is required. There just so happened to be a key on a platform on Fluttershy’s right.

While she noticed a small gap between the platforms, the key’s platform started moving north on the z-axis. Noticed, Fluttershy utilized the platform to quickly empty a block that contained star bits. Then the platform motioned in the opposite direction, which allowed Fluttershy to grab the key, then returned to the door to use said key.

Unlocked and through, there’s a question mark coin over a visible portion of floor. Fluttershy touched it, then the floor started to move in the direction of the door. It led to a turn at its right, revealing a set of stairs to climb. Stairs that led to another block of sweet meteors, then a little parkour course. Two small not-so-small gaps separated three platforms while the walls and floors kept appearing and disappearing.

“Why is it moving so fast? I have to keep up.”

Made the final jump, then climbed a small ledge, another block awaited Fluttershy containing more star bits. Then, more floor appeared southerly revealing a narrow road, but not too narrow as can run without falling, still had to be careful though.

“Blocks are littered everywhere.”

Midway the narrow path, another box awaited, except it held a single coin. Emptied, then continued until the fifth block expected to be unloaded of shooting stars. Finally, Fluttershy descended a few more steps to alight at an archway. It escorted her to a big room. Furniture includes a chifforobe and a grand piano. Beside the instrument is two doors and keys.

“Let’s open both doors.”

Fluttershy grabbed each key and slotted them on each door lock. One had 2 candy comets behind it the other had a question mark bit.

“Let’s see what happens when I pick this up.”

The coin revealed a trail of star bits that led over the piano and on the cabinet. As Fluttershy followed the chain, more of the mansion was revealing upwards and vanishing downwards. Gotta go fast. After getting on the cabinet, Fluttershy had to use her wings to reach the second floor. How she wished she could wall jump. On this floor, a key and a door led to a coin, then climbed and flew onto several ledges to reach the next floor.

“How many doors do I have to open? First blocks, now doors?”

One key for another door on this floor, opened 2 more coins. Afterwards, Fluttershy must climb to another ledge and flap to the next floor, it doesn’t seem to end. 4 more star bits to store as she ascended, then three more keys per door to open. Bolted the first, 1 coin gain. Bolted the second, 3 coins earned. Finally, bolted the third, and lo and behold, it’s a Power Star.

“Oh, so there was a purpose for coming here.”

And so, Fluttershy quickly made contact with this intended resource from an alternated route before the floor vanished under her hooves. As she celebrated her victory, it was time to zoom back to the Comet Observatory. Hopefully, Pinkie Pie found something in the intended route.


Back at the space station’s Kitchen, Pinkie has returned with a Power Star. Rainbow Dash’s appearance was unexpected. Seemed like she decided to take a break from minutes of library time and went to see her pink friend along with Applejack.

“Hey, Dashie. I thought Daring Do got you sunk into her chapters.”

“Well, you know, I have the adrenaline to use up. Running around, flexing talons, being social. One wouldn’t sit on a carpet enjoying five 10-minute novels all in one day.”

“Wait, where’s Fluttershy? Ah thought she came with ya.”

“Still out there perhaps, there was a split path that may lead to somewhere else. It won’t be long now.

“Then let’s hope she’s safe.”

“Well, what do you know, that’s her.”

Fluttershy came down with another star just after Applejack read her script.

“So that was an alternate route to another star, huh. What was it like?”

“I was at some sort of vanished mansion. What did you do in the intended route?”

“I raced a ghost. It was fun. Shame we missed out on other’s adventures.”

Then Rainbow stepped in to discuss another topic.

“By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask this, what’s Trixie doing here?”

“You didn’t ask her?”

“I don’t trust her alike cowgirl and tailor.”

“She was locked up in a spooky mansion’s prison for refusal of presenting a star to King Sombra.”

“Now she insists on assisting us by collecting more Power Stars.”

“The Princess informed that lettin’ her help will benefit us. No clue what she means.”

“So does that mean we can trust her?”

“Ah’m not sure, but we’ll see what happens. Either Trixie’s capable of doin’ such a task or she’ll keep bein’ an annoyin’ son of a mule. You need to go back and find more stars, Pinkie.”

“We know what to do, right, Fluttershy?”

“Of course. We say…”

“Pull.”

Time for their third visit to Ghostly Galaxy where apparently, a fourth star exists. When ready, a launch star threw them towards the galaxy.


Beware of Bouldergeist

They have returned and were set to find the next star so that another galaxy will be detected.

Pinkie and Fluttershy landed on the CMC’s UFO like last time, except it’s positioned farther away from the mansion than before. Apple Bloom still pilots it, but still no sign of two more fillies.

“Sweetie and Scootaloo hadn’t returned yet?”

“No, they hadn’t. Ah’m worried about ‘em.”

“Why didn’t you pick them up, like right now? Why are you so far away from the mansion?”

“Ah knew you’d come here seein’ the launch star out here with no ground.”

“But you had a minute to pick them up before we arrived. Do you realize how long they’ve been there?”

“I can answer that: approximately 10 minutes.”

How did Apple Bloom not realize her friends had been gone for long? Now she realized and proceeded to question the situation.

“What’s takin’ them so long?! They must’ve been attacked and caught by the ghosts ‘cause there’s no way they wouldn’t leave the house by now.”

“No, they can’t be.”

“It ain’t unlikely. Once you use the launch star, ah’ll land down there and find ‘em.”

“Fairly sure it points to the mansion, you can take us there in your spaceship.”

“You can’t be sure where it takes you.”

That’s true. Could the launcher send ponies on the ground before the manor? Crashing through the window? Straight to the Power Star? Can’t be sure until they used it.

So yes, they got launched. They arrived on the dirt before the mansion as they expected. Shortly after, Apple Bloom’s space vehicle also parked on the dirt and the driver alighted.

“Be careful, Apple Bloom. If something happened just call for us.”

“Alright, at least ah have a guardian beside me.”

Pinkie started being ticklish from her premonition powers detecting something beneath a mound on the left.

“Could there be something in it?”

“I’m gonna guess it’s a rainbow necklace considering the first two mounds we opened.”

Pinkie spin-attacked the stone structure, it presented the invincibility necklace. Fluttershy decided to wear it again.

“I’d like to use it again this time.”

“Um, why?”

“Being helpful.”

“Alright. Like I said before, don’t push too hard by being a hardcore daredevil.”

“I know. I promise I won’t do otherwise.”

“Okey dokey lokey. Your enemies to annihilate are those bats, those spiders and I’m suspicious of the bridge to the mansion. Good luck.”

Here’s Fluttershy trying not to be a bystander. She wore the necklace and immediately get to crashing into the following enemies mentioned, including the enemy on the way to the manor which is the Chain Chomp from the first star mission rolling towards her.

“You’re invincible, Fluttershy. No need to run away.”

Unlike last time, her bravery came and she charged toward the enemy demolishing it and three additional bats. As soon as that happened, the magical necklace shattered before Pinkie and Apple Bloom caught up.

“Yay! Cheering because you didn’t try and flee.”

“Was that the necklace which makes the bearer invulnerable?”

Apple Bloom asked as she gets to observe something uniquely magical for the first time.

“That’s correct. You know your facts, huh.”

“Thanks for the compliment. Now can we move on? Ah’m worried about Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.”

“Oh my gosh! What if they’re getting chased by a ghost? We have to pick them up quick.”

“Relax, you two. Whatever happens, we’ll deal with the problem. Right, Fluttershy?”

Pinkie collected an extra 2 coins on the bridge before heading towards the mansion doors. Once entered, already, an enemy is present, a black shadowbolt ghost. It noticed the visitors waltzing in to give chase.

“It’s coming towards us.”

“Didn’t Stella call these Bomb Ghosts? Run!”

The ponies ran around the room just so that they have time to think. There are no visible exits, so somehow they had to make one.

“How do we get rid of him? We don’t need a light?”

“Let me try spinning him. Stand back!”

Attempt to spin near the ghost, fortunately, that’s exactly the play here. Pinkie’s spin attack dragged the ghost by its tail to a couple of boxes nearby. Crates exploded and revealed 2 coins, 2 star bits and two fillies who Apple Bloom recognizes.

“Sweetie Belle? Scootaloo?”

“You blew our cover! Look behind you!”

Another Bomb Ghost snuck up behind everypony and almost touched a flank if only Pinkie hadn’t turned around and spun. Fluttershy and Apple Bloom moved out of the way before it swings to the statue by the hearth that led to a launch star.

“That was close.”

“I guess that launch star is where we’re going next.”

“What were those fillies doing behind those crates?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We were hiding from the black ghost.”

“While we’re “exploring” the mansion, we found ourselves here and the ghost just spawned in the middle of the room.”

“Glad to see you alright, but why were you in here for so long?”

“Can you ask Scoots?”

“Yeah…sorry for dragging you here. I admit it, I did scare my flank off. I promise it won’t happen again.”

“Apology accepted. Come on, I wish to get out of this galaxy.”

“Right this way.”

Apple Bloom escorted her friends to their UFO and the Cutie Mark Crusaders finally left the galaxy since Pinkie and Fluttershy’s mission one here.

“Great, with that sorted, let’s continue to travel forward, shall we?”

“You don’t want those boxes on that corner over there?”

Fluttershy referenced wooden crates opposite the fireplace.

“Oh, can’t miss them. Launch without me, I’ll catch up.”

Pinkie couldn’t leave behind four crates unopened, so she chose to gather her rewards while Fluttershy advanced.

However, before activating the catapult, the pegasus noticed a block on the side. Abandoned the cannon to unload it of candy comets, then she got shot off with Pinkie following behind.

Soaring through a weird planet textured with holes to reach a Phantom Tower. A spider anticipated its demise on a stair, then the mares moved along the route until more spiders drop right in front of them.

“Eep! Don’t scare me like that!”

Out of nowhere, Fluttershy attacked these foes brutally with pure rage. Her snorts caused it to be more fierce for Pinkie’s speechlessness.

“It scares me when your enraged.”

Just realized how much she got tempered in front of this pony. Too much, too far, too fierce.

“Er…d-did I go too far? Sorry if I scared you.”

“It’s alright, but your anger should be lowered, promise me that.”

They progress, a mobile stone platform enlarging and shrinking gaps leaped over with accurate timing while eliminating another arachnid dangling down a sling pod. Note: Pinkie’s familiar with these, not Fluttershy.

“Ooh. I know these things! I know these things!”

“Well? What is it? What do we do with it? How do we use it?”

“Follow my lead.”

The pink horse required her spin-jump to achieve the height. Saw a coin on the top left for demonstrating, pulling back as far as she can, then releasing the force resulting in catapulting and acquiring the single gold. Falling to the ground, Pinkie dropped on hooves, yet absorbed the damage somehow.

“You want a boost?”

“Boost me.”

Fluttershy attempted to perform the similar actions, needing Pinkie’s assistance to reach the pod. Had to aim for the higher ledge, but a shadowbolt wearing the pumpkin anticipated her attendance.

“Set your heart aflame! Every part aflame!”

Purple flames crapped out of him before the pegasus debarked. Think fast, she remembered she possessed wings and flew over him. At that point, Pinkie arrived to deliver the enemy’s defeat.

“This is not a game!”

After that, Fluttershy needed another uplift into another sling pod. Star bits surround the slingshot, she questions whether to gather them for her friend or not.

“Should I collect these for you?”

“Looks advanced, I believe I can treasure them myself. Thanks for asking though.”

So the pegasus was tossed upwards to the only pod without sweets around it, taking a few while being thrown. On the other hand, Pinkie jumped onto the sticky substance and stretched it far enough to get the star bits.

Then, she threw herself at the other pods, repeating the process thrice. Once this wall is clear of comets, both ponies catapult at the sling star in the middle and get tossed up threading through electrical wires. One at a time, a star bit path leading to a launch star to use.

Cannoned onto another tall wall. Immediately, when Pinkie and Fluttershy set hoof, two Bomb Ghosts turned from invisible to opaque.

“Stand back, don’t wanna swing them directly to you.”

Pinkie spun the first ghost to a statue, the same annihilation for the other, both statues dropped a single coin each. Enemies eliminated. Next objective: collect the pull star chips off the wall. First movement: spring off a spring unto a sling pod.

Pinkie aimed left for 1 piece and another pack of webs. Fluttershy shot up for a sling star, fired to a few coins and chip 2. Then she fell back down to the original sling pod as the party pony was thrown up and to the right for the third chip and another catapult.

She was fired to the upper left webs to obtain the fourth star chip right before Fluttershy was shot from her pod to the final star point and boarded Pinkie’s just-previous pod.

Pinkie saw the pull stars appearing near a planet entirely covered with holes. Launch star’s on the opposite side of the planet, she had to synchronize correctly in a way the pull stars drag her through the holes. Fluttershy followed her lead.

“These planets are weird, they don’t even have gravity.”

“What if they had gravity? Would it be weird to walk on it if so?”

“Yeah, narrow roads around holes. If you fall through them, I don’t know how one would crawl back out. How many holes are there?”

They took the launch star and flew to another holed planet. This time, several mines were littered on the outside and a purple sphere is featured on the inside.

“Speaking of those planets…”

Gravity finally got featured on one of these planets. The crust is walkable, but it ended up rotating to a pole where the Pinkie and Fluttershy fell into a hole. Landed on the purple surface and sprung like a trampoline.

“Whee! This is kinda fun.”

“Obviously, you found this fun. You’re Pinkie Pie, you mostly bounce happily instead of trotting.”

“Oh, right. Bouncing is what I like to do.”

The task here is to search the planet for a launch star. Because the planet is relatively small, finding it won’t be a problem. Plus, the mines don’t add difficulty, the elasticity doesn’t spring high enough to even touch one. Despite not having pure difficulty, they got under the launch star, now to figure out how to bounce higher.

“How can we reach the launch star?”

“I know. Extra velocity plus elastic surface equals higher bounce.”

Pinkie’s regular downwards stomp is enough for the height. Even Fluttershy was able to perform such a technique. They were able to use the cannon.

Arrived. A couple of descending platforms led to a big circular area. Just by context, Pinkie could guess what this is. However, she’s worried about Fluttershy. What could happen on that type of platform in a spooky galaxy?

“Is this an arena?”

“An arena? We’re going fight something?”

“Looks like a stage for a boss fight.”

“Boss fight?! Don’t tell me we’re gonna fight something scary, considering the atmosphere of this galaxy.”

“I think we had to, this is where our Power Star is. Be prepared. Are you ready?”

Neither of them had a choice. It’s now or never. Knowing that this is their chance to reward what’s required…

“Alright. I’ll do whatever I can to help.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

Leading the timid into danger, not fun. But in this case, it has to happen.

“Here we go.”

Descending onto the stage to perform a boss fight, 2 bits are there for warming up. They made their final step and the battle begins. Some dangerous being is forming with several rocks flying from all directions in the middle of the arena.

It was constructing a boss named Bouldergeist, a monster armored with rocks and farting black smoke. Roared so loud he vibrated the whole galaxy and completely terrified the absolute crap out of Fluttershy.

“W-what is that?! We have to f-face that?! How do we d-defeat that?!”

“Come on, Fluttershy. Help me defeat this monster.”

“I-I don’t know if I c-can.”

When the battle started, Bouldergeist materialized stones out of the ground. Then, he threw the stones at the ponies expecting to knock them out. Throws always land where Pinkie or Fluttershy last stood, so dodging them took just constant running. However, no hints on how to attack yet, Pinkie doubted she could play tennis with rocks even though she’s a pony with Discord-like powers.

“Usually there’s a clue telling us how to defeat this boss.”

Bouldergeist attempted to perform the rock throw again, but this time, one of them is uniquely black, unlike the grey ones. Pinkie noticed, but what did it mean? When it collided with the ground, a Bomb Ghost emerged from it. Now the protagonists knew what they had to do.

“Pinkie, swing the ghost into the monster!”

“Great idea!”

With Pinkie’s spin-attack, she whirled the black ghost into Bouldergeist and exploded a third of the rock shell, revealing a black interior. Assumed the goal was to remove the entire shell. But then the boss shot a line of stalagmites out of the ground wanting to impale Fluttershy. Luckily, there were indicators and a bit of time to avoid the spikes.

“I was about to get killed.”

“Stay alive. I think he’s gonna throw rocks again.”

As Pinkie said, Bouldergeist threw several boulders at the mares. Two of them were black and both released explosive spirits. Opportunity to strike, she’s able to pivot both ghosts and crash them into the boss. Discarded the rest of the shell and revealed his vulnerable appearance as 10 star bits sprinkled.

This form consisted of a black head and a red…organ(?) beneath it. While in this physique, Bouldergeist attempted to escape their grasps while also spawning Bomb Ghosts for attacking.

“It’s strange how enemies can benefit our quest. In this case, to defeat a boss who spawns such foes.”

One would guess to chase him and hit him with a bomb. As Pinkie did just that, that’s phase 1 handled. Second phase is where it gets more interesting.

Bouldergeist regenerated himself with the boulder armor, but now he decided to build itself hands.

“H-hands?! Does that m-make him s-stronger?”

“Considering this is phase 2, yes, he probably is.”

Started with a single punch which is easily dodgeable by moving to the side. Then, it’s the most important attack with rocks. Two ghosts were produced from the stones. One was yellow and gives a coin. Pinkie first took the coin and transitions to pirouette both bombs at the boss’s body. One more explosion should clear all the boulders.

“Oh, I wish that I could help fight in some way, but…”

Fluttershy spoke as Bouldergeist tried to crush them with his hands, escaped though.

“Unfortunately, there’s only one mare with the spinning ability, there’s not really much you can do without-“

Oops…too long of a speech bubble, took a rock to the head, knocked out and collapsed because distractions. Fluttershy noticed and barely survived, but poor Pinkie…

“No! Pinkie!”

Out cold. Unconscious. Not gonna awaken before the boss takes her alive. Unless…don’t think yet, spikes about to emerge, Fluttershy had to move Pinkie quickly. Unless…Fluttershy dug through her friend’s mane for the luma.

“Sorry, Pinkie, but I have to take over.”

Avenge is the word. The ghost that spawned via a black rock needs to be utilized. But first, his punch needs to be avoided, had to carry Pinkie to a safe position.

Not taking any more chances, Fluttershy quickly swung the lonely ghost at the boss. Shattered the armor and hands disappeared upon collision, revealing his vulnerable form.

“Time to put an end to this horror show!”

Bouldergeist sent out the explosive enemies endeavored to eliminate the equine, but Fluttershy used the foes and flung them back at the boss who produced them.

That was the last phase. The boss performed its death animation, flew high in the sky and blew up into nothing. The Power Star appeared in the middle. Pinkie is still motionless.

“Pinkie, wake up. I know you’re not dead. We won the boss fight.”

Nope, still out cold. Perhaps, she needed Fluttershy to take her to the space station.

“Let’s go to our friends. I’ll take you to them.”

Satisfied that she helped in the battle and the star’s within sight. Letting Pinkie’s hoof touch it and victory dancing with one inanimate mare. That’s when they soared back to the Comet Observatory.


Lo and behold, Fluttershy came out alive, but Pinkie did not. As the pegasus stood in the Kitchen on her hooves, the party pony collapsed without a muscle active. Notice Rarity’s and Applejack’s reactions like they saw a corpse of their friends.

“Oh no. Pinkie Pie! Is she…”

“Don’t worry, she’s alive. Just knocked out by a rock.”

“Well, that’s a relief, but what in tarnation happened exactly?”

“It was a scary boss fight.”

“A scary boss? Oh, that sounds like the worst possible thing that could’ve happened! At least you made it out alive, darling.”

The only thing that’s negative about all this is Rarity and Applejack hadn’t asked their one question to Pinkie. Now she’s unconscious, also known as unable to talk, that’s impossible unless she awakens.

“Oh, just when I’m about to ask Pinkie the question, she’s in a coma.”

“What question? I might be able to answer it.”

“Hmm, let’s set her resting on the comfortable couches first. How does that sound?”

“We can do that, I’ll bring her there.”

So Fluttershy passed her friend onto her back and followed Rarity and Applejack, escorting the unconscious one to the couches next to the library. Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash noticed Pinkie and, too, thought she was dead.

“No! Tell me she’s not dead!”

“No, no. Rainbow, calm down. She’s fine, just unconscious.”

“Phew! You shouldn’t surprise me like that. Warn me before come with a senseless corpse.”

“How was she knocked out?”

“Got distracted by talking too long, rock bruised her head in the process.”

“Seriously?”

“Set her down here and give her some room.”

Fluttershy allowed Pinkie to lie on the red sofas. Now for the question.

“About the question, did Sweetie Belle actually enter a haunted mansion? Was she about to get attacked?”

“Um, yes, sort of. Why do you ask?”

“Why do you think?! I would love to drag my sister on more adventures. However, I could lose my young sister!”

“At least she’s alive.”

“I can see that! However, I’d regret but have to abandon Sweetie Belle from traveling to more galaxies. Help me, Fluttershy. Give me a good reason not to do such a thing!”

Words determine Sweetie Belle’s fate. Either desist or persist straight from Fluttershy’s mouth. There’s only one reason that could prevent Rarity from cancelling her sister’s episode participation.

“Well, first things first, blame Scootaloo for who dragged your sister into danger.”

“Oh yeah, Squirt did mention that she went to the haunted house.”

“Even if she did, it’s essentially bringing somepony sensitive to an opportunity of possible death.”

“She promised she won’t let it happen again.”

“Your point being?”

“Don’t think they’ll walk into danger anymore.”

“Are you sure? There is no telling what could happen to them.”

“Have you ever thought of the best-case scenario instead of the worst?”

Generating results. It’s Rarity’s choice to make. Does she want her young’un to sail or sink?

“Alright, darling. I’ll let her continue the odyssey.”

Well, there it goes. Fluttershy was able to convince her friend. Sweetie Belle was able to keep on traveling afar. Now, the pegasus’s stomach reverberates as if lunch hadn’t been served.

“Excuse me. I could really go for a salad right now if you don’t mind.”

“Princess, could you serve us lunch, please?”

“Of course. I’ll command the lumas to make it for you.”

Lunch is on the way, and so is Apple Bloom with a folded piece of paper.

“I found this note on the ground by the garage.”

“Give me that.”

Twilight took the note and read it out loud.

“Finding Power Stars for your approval
-Trixie L.”

“Trixie?!”

Magician disappeared from her spot by the garage. Could it be true? Is she actually looking for more fuel for this space station?

“She’d better come back with a star.”

As Fluttershy sat down and waited for her salad, what would happen next on this quest? Will there be a new galaxy? Will Trixie return with a star? Will Pinkie and Fluttershy meet and defeat Sombra as the third secret base fight? Even though our main protagonist has fallen, she could stand back up again. She’s unstoppable.

Author's Note:

Pinkie’s Collection:
Star Bits: 1473
Coins: 376
Power Stars: 28

That’s right, Trixie Lulamoon is the Luigi in this fanfic. Forgive me for putting Fluttershy in a spooky level. On the bright side, you get to see her fight more, being brave and useful.

Notice the (?), what do you call Bouldergeist’s red dangling part? I don’t have a clue.

I didn’t anticipate precisely 11k words in one chapter. I tried to make it as short as possible, but write what comes in my mind and never go back.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.