• Published 25th Aug 2020
  • 1,579 Views, 10 Comments

Super Pinkie Galaxy - uniquecorn



The Main 6 was getting invited to Canterlot for the Star Festival

  • ...
4
 10
 1,579

Gusty Garden Galaxy

There was enough room for five ponies to squeeze into bed. Rainbow, Pinkie and Rarity tucked under the covers, Fluttershy and Applejack slept widthwise, while Twilight, last to bed, dozed on the floor. The chaise was violet and luxurious, so soft they would never wake again.

But they knew better, so around the morning, Pinkie was early up and surprisingly more satisfied than any other 8 o’clock. She quietly got down from the mattress by bouncing over Rarity.

“Wow, that did not feel normal. Girls, it’s the morning.”

She acquainted everypony, which works but not for Dashie. Meanwhile, Twilight hazily rose since she had slept one hour late.

“Ugh, I shouldn’t have slept so late. What was I thinking?”

“Yeah, Twi. What were you doing that caused you to lose the race?”

“I’d rather explain it later.”

The black Luma entered the dome at this time upon meeting so many muzzles. It came to introduce a whole new world only accessed from this bedroom.

“Good morning, everypony. Isn’t our bed just the coziest?”

“It’s elegant, darling. I wish I could bring it home, but it’s yours, so…”

“Did ya come to show us somethin’ or what?”

“Of course. This dome is how Pinkie’ll travel to Gusty Garden Galaxy, which just unlocked due to our total number of Power Stars.”

The pull star only appeared after, under the roof and in the middle. Could a garden universe be peppered with flora or globes of fauna? To know that, somepony has to globetrot, so Pinkie asked her partner.

“Alright, Fluttershy, are you coming?”

“Um, I appreciate the appeal, but I wanna pass? I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, you’re just tired. Anypony else?”

“There’s something I must get back to work on.”

“Me too, ah gotta meet up with Trixie. And don’t suspect anythin’.”

Applejack advocated as she ambled out of the boudoir with many individuals confused about her assembly with that unicorn. Rainbow was still snoring, so she was also eliminated. With Rarity being the only one without an excuse, she gets to step in.

“Fine, but I don’t like that it’s just because everypony is busy. How do we start, darling?”

“We look up and then we say ‘pull’.”

Pinkie did as demonstrated and then was levitated to the ceiling and the unicorn should follow.

“Pull?”

So both became aligned with the distant galaxy ahead. Due to the overgrown planets in the preview, intuition would say it’s Gusty Garden.

“Welcome to the adventure, Rarity.”

“Oh, much obliged. I’m kind of excited, actually.”

“We’re ready then.”

As a signal, they blasted off into the aether via the launch star. Rarity is a first-timer, so the question of whether the main protagonist can’t teach her some things is questionable.


Bunnies in the Wind

The sky was as blue as day with so many planets scattered all over the place and the new duo has set their hooves on one of them’s grassy side. Pinkie Pie and Rarity were facing a bed of flowers, the sweet aroma striking their nostrils.

“Mmm, what a pleasant perfume-like fragrance.”

A star bunny was right beside them enjoying its time here. It had something to say.

“Hello, ponies.”

“Oh, greetings.”

“See those pink flowers on the hill? They are called floaty fluff.”

“Yeah, I see them. Why do they have a hilarious name?”

“They can be used as a mode of transport. Using your spin ability, you can fly high and ride the breeze.”

That was certainly helpful, but before they start flying, Pinkie made an excuse to explore this oblong planet.

“Darling, you can do whatever you want, as long as you know what you’re doing.”

“Potentially, we can walk under the planet.”

The planet’s underside had no green but brown entirely and was inhabited by three shadowbolts who were waiting for her.

“Let’s see what y’all are made of.”

The trio's best efforts were not enough to overcome Pinkie's spin attacks, which revealed that they were made of star bits. After that, some crystals held star bits that were worth breaking. Waiting for her friend to return, Rarity extracted the contents of a crystal from her side with her magic. Her friend returned and...

“Whoa, how did you manage to…”

“It’s a spell I learned when I grew tired of digging for gems and it apparently worked on these entrapped star bits.”

“Cool. Now let’s start sailing with flowers.”

It’s time to fly. To hold onto the stems of the flowers, Pinkie must spin around them. When the ponies clung on, the gusts carried them away. Nevertheless, they shot lower than the next planet, so some action must occur.

Pinkie spun and gained enough momentum to glide home. Their grip was broken once they landed sideways, causing the fluff to blow away. Her gesture directed Rarity to follow her around the dirty region of this planet.

“I do like gardens, but I despise exposed dirt.”

“Well, unless you hide like an ostrich, you won’t be getting some in your mane.”

Two hatches existed similar to those in Battlerock and out of each comes a diamond dog coming to capture them. Somepony here had an unpleasant previous encounter with these canines and the bitterness towards them still lingers.

“Meet again, white pony. After pony infringed our moxie, don’t think we won’t go rough to fulfil smokey pony’s demand.”

“You have the nerve to show up. At least I have the freedom to fight!”

Rarity stepped forward looking ready as she posed for combat. The foes advanced her pose and danced their blows enhanced and attacked the pack alongside Pinkie, of course, until they evaporated into star bits when defeated.

“Well, I can officially declare your character better at combat than we think.”

“Oh, darling. If my wish was to be a proper lady, I better batter bitter as butter.”

Three crystals were broken to obtain the star bits and the mares infiltrated into a globular room by a coincidental green pipe. A question mark coin was opposite the warp pipe. Once they became accustomed to the weird gravity, they could walk normally, but abnormally. Somepony was excited for the countless star bits that materialized on contact with it.

“Whoa, there’s too many to count, probably enough to feed ten Lumas.”

As Pinkie Pie accumulated everything, Rarity rolled her eyes at her friend's sweet tooth. Having emptied the chamber, they galloped to the other side of the planet to a stone platform with a second giant bit. Upon laying a hoof, 6 star bits appeared. Additionally, two ravenous plants tried to devour an equine but were shrivelled with defoliants. Rarity chose to comment.

“I don’t believe nopony had ever fought plants before. I mean, those enemies were horrendous.”

“No kidding, I always wondered what they do for a living or how they survived here.”

The process resulted in more star bits being gained and a coin was hidden in a shrub. The equines had to use the floaty fluff flowers again to move forward. Pinkie and Rarity were blown into a question mark coin that made rings of star bits.

Boost-spinning by the hedonist and levitation by the fashionista helped collect everything. Upon reaching the next world, more carnivorous herbs could be converted into star bits. Both mares followed a trail to a hatch where a diamond dog emerged.

“Watch out, ponies.”

This hound launched wrenches at them which would cause a mild concussion if the mares didn’t dodge it like so. The enemy kept chucking tools, but couldn’t quite strike anypony’s hippocampi until Pinkie took him for a spin.

“Not bad for a tactic.”

Star bits were waiting to be extracted from two crystals, that’s when the ponies noticed shoeprints walking in the dirt and no owner, or could it be a ghost? Far was it, dared to emerge to enlighten its surroundings, it appeared as a bag with legs and eyes.

“He’s a bag of star bits.”

Upon hearing Pinkie, it escaped hers and Rarity’s peripheral vision by concealing in the sand as they began chasing after the pouch.

“Leave it to me, darling.”

Rarity dragged it from the ground with her horn, then Pinkie squeezed its 30 contents. Afterwards, they continued following and collecting the line of star bits that led to a bed of floaty fluff.

Utilising them, rings of star bits were created using an activation coin. Perfect were both mares in collecting them all before dropping to the following planet. A trio of hazardous sprouts awaited their meal, but equine teamwork thwarted mastication. An ivy rose from one flora’s collapse.

“Like a dream team meant to be. I would’ve pulled you along the entire journey from the beginning.”

“Regardless, I would refrain due to true to my element.”

“Fair.”

Rarity, after Pinkie, attempted to copy her friend’s actions; her spin-move with a vine. Yes, it allowed progress, she reached the next planet like Ms Laughter, but only being dizzy.

“Whoa! Darling, how do you utilise the move that Luma gave you without a hazy mind?”

The unicorn stumbled her steps until she fell off the rock they were on and into a canine’s paws, easily getting caught.

“Nice for you to drop by.”

Rarity struggled to release herself from the diamond dog’s tight grip. Not to worry as some rubble bashed his face and loosened it that his captive took this second to punch him out. She looked to see her saviour was Pinkie who broke the rock that contained star bits.

“Maybe you should close your eyes for the next ones.”

Pinkie suggested before evading a plant’s attack and attacking it which germinated another vine. Having to use it, Rarity performed to shut her mascaraed eyes as she does. Another planet brought to, a larger fanged plant was featured, spikier, more menacing.

“Wh-who in their right minds would dare to plant that?”

“Potentially, one of the bad guys, or Sombra himself.”

It slammed to the ground causing it to vibrate with ample time to recover, enough for Pinkie to thrust him down and win several star bits but not a vine. It’s a question mark until they detoured the planet’s underpart. First, a cactus head jumpscare emerged from the ground.

“Whoa! Not a good time!”

Pinkie exclaimed as she swung her hooves at it. Then, there’s a pod protruding from the grass. She assumed she had to spin and hit it. When she did, yes, a liana. Once again, both ponies advanced via vine with visionless Rarity.

“How many vines must we climb today?”

It’s the bottom of the farthest bean-shaped planet, the top had the evident big flower and not-so-evident fractured rubble.

“Can you break that rock for me, Rarity?”

As assistance, the unicorn took care of that as her friend took care of the enemy. Both elements were crushed using the same techniques as in previous encounters. The rock slab rewarded a bit, the beast rewarded ten star bits and a launch star.

“Finally, a launch star, nothing flowery. Now how did you break the rock, Rarity?”

“I thrust it down with the weight of my hooves, darling. Needless to say, it resulted in some dust on my coat.”

Rarity said sounding annoyed, Pinkie could tell.

“Hm, sorry. I never would’ve thought about that.”

The germophobic mare decided to ignore the condition of her hide so that they could continue and launch themselves with the catapult onto the following cubic planet. Landed on the surface with a fountain and near the fountain was a rabbit.

“Catch me if you can!”

The hare said before run, run, running as fast as it can like in the race with the tortoise.

“Whoa, he’s faster than a gallop.”

“Come on, then.”

The leporine hopped to the adjacent face which had hedges. Pinkie got distracted by a garden of star bits and when Rarity ran ahead, the pink pony shortcut through the bushes. On the third face with grey rafters, the cottontail climbed the walls where the ponies followed.

On the fourth face, the bunny and the chasers used the bridges that linked the walls. On the fifth side of the planet, where the rabbit and chasers were camouflaged by the vegetation, circumnavigated the centre hole and then backtracked. Just too fast was the hare.

“Come back here, ruffian! I never thought I would call that to a bunny.”

“Keep going, Rarity.”

Following Pinkie's order, she came up with an idea. She entered the hole with 10 star bits and will return later. Rarity chased the bunny until she reached the sixth face, a simple hedge maze that she would have been dreading if Pinkie hadn't caught the prey.

“Gotcha!”

“Whoa! Where did you come from? You caught me? Well, I guess you won.”

The bunny had the Power Star and because it’s been caught in the chase, it’s the ponies’ to keep.

“No seriously, I thought you were right behind me.”

“If it weren’t for that hole in the middle of the maze, you would’ve dreaded more.”

“Well, thank Celestia for that.”

Finally, the Power Star has been contacted by hooves, they celebrated this moment before Pinkie Pie and Rarity proudly soared back to the Comet Observatory.


The Bedroom. A night-sky twinkle revealed a pair of ponies back with space station gasoline. A respiring muzzle would be atypical to hear in the chamber, the breathing Rainbow Dash was sleeping comfortably on the mattress.

“Dashie, wake time has passed.”

Pinkie bothered the pegasus which opened her eyes promptly to lift in the air by reflex.

“Oh no! I’m late for the Wonderbolts!”

How did she forget the space journey and the fact she was blasted outside Equestria?

“I’m sorry, I guess the bed’s as cozy as a cloud.”

“Seriously, darling. Your sleep cycle is that of a bear.”

Rarity commented on her friend’s nocturnality. No promises when it comes to scheduled naptimes and she would occupy any cushioning she can cushion.

“Well, good luck on keeping up this adventure. Maybe I’ll be at the lobby reading Daring Do.”

Out the door Dash went, leaving the couple alone to revisit Gusty Garden. What was that word again?

“Pull.”

The magical pull star brought both beneath the baldachin. The particular galaxy observed to aim for. Being ready, a launch star later appeared to farewell the globetrotters gonna roam the biospheres.


Dirty Tricks of the Alpha Dog

Starting off from the starting planet similar to last mission’s. Right off the bat, star bits were encased in a crystal that Pinkie knows how to rupture. Exploration first, she and Rarity strolled to the soil underside.

“As long as it doesn’t rain here, I don’t have a problem walking on the dirt.”

Two suspicious tree stumps and two stacks of stone slabs. Why would there be if not for decorating or pure randomness? Having never interacted with sapling remnants, even Pinkie thought it was odd to, until she decided to thrust upon it. That awoke double shadowbolts from the ground like zombies.

“Grrr!”

Rarity was only alarmed by their surfacing and Pinkie being not frightened was disappointed that it wasn’t frightening. One pony a foe, fought and the good guys won, 3 star bits earned per foe’s loss.

“They need to work on their zombie sounds. Why were you jumped by them, Rarity?”

“Ah, just because they jumped, I jumped. Ever been scared by a cute cardboard cutout at Nightmare Night?”

“Actually, I have. Touché.”

Sweet discussion, must it last briefly. There were still rocks to split into sugar and the other stump to stomp on in which two more shadowbolts emerged. Neither tougher nor simpler did they combat and then vanished upon both losses. After that, it’s floaty fluff time. Pinkie’s spin on the flowery hill revealed their zip lines.

Wind affects their flying fox, being cautious because pointy plants float in the way while a question mark token levitated within the minefield. Perfectly synchronised spinning lifted the ponies high enough to collect it and another huge coin appeared ahead.

“Whoa. The universe made the coin make more coins.”

Pinkie claimed as she obtained that gold disc that materialised the third one past the following planet. Speaking of, she and Rarity settled on it.

“And we just won’t question how, darling.”

Existed was a rabbit who desired to notify the guests about what was ahead.

“The diamond dogs were terrorising the garden, they just like to dig and dig.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll have a word with them right now.”

“But what about the hidden secrets?”

“Oh, alright, darling. You’re the expert in sidetracking.”

The mares detoured for the bottom peppered with prickly blooms surrounding a pipe. Why not jump into it? Like before, the room was spherical. Unlike before, thorned flowers were dotted densely. There was a question mark bit in here that both ponies took for granted. It was especially taken for granted when it fabricated the legendary rainbow necklace a small distance from them. There was a reason why Rarity couldn’t hold it in.

“There it is, Rarity.”

“Oh my stars, Pinkie. It’s elegant, it’s stunning, it’s fascinating. I bet it’ll look especially…what’s the word? Dynamic on a dress. Why can’t we take it home?”

“There’s always an application for it the moment you have it in your hooves. In this case, to acquire star bits from these plants.”

The flowers were untouchable but after a dose of invincibility, it’s possible to overcome them. Now, who should volunteer to accessorise the jewellery? Reckon gonna be the jeweller herself?

“Mind doing the honours?”

“Would I? Certainly not.”

“Remember, you wilt all the pricklies, including those out of this room.”

Rarity fastened the necklace around her cervix and sensed the power. Getting to work, she ran and rammed into every bush whose true nature was star snacks. While Pinkie accumulated the loot, her friend exited the room to the exterior to wither the same bouquet. Soon after the last of them has died, the power faded and the pendant broke into many pieces.

“No! Not the glamorous gem!”

Pinkie emerged from the green tube and saw what happened.

“Yeah, it doesn’t last forever.”

“Oh well, let’s just move forward.”

A coin was found in the foliage halfway to the fluff. In the presence of the mares, Pinkie spun and caught hold of a stem. The wind was forcing them in the direction of the next coin. Upon contact, it unfolded like a Russian doll until the very last component was 2 scores of star bits aligned and in reach.

They were able to drop into the small world with beige roads and portions of grass, populated with a canine burrowing underground noticed by the mounds created in the process. With the presence of ponies here, he arose to the surface flexing his muscles and cracking his knuckles, the sound Rarity cringed to.

“Ugh, don’t do that again!”

“No kidding. Gave me the shivers.”

Ferociously they fought using Pinkie’s special ability and Rarity’s cloven appendages, the enemy just relied on his bipedal advantages. Even so, Pinkie’s ability overthrows almost everypony. Enemies stand no chance unless they're tough, this one wasn’t. 3 more treats were added and a sling star appeared.

“I wonder how many had to be exterminated.”

Foremost, a rock just had to be broken because why not? Earning one bit before using the slinger. The following globe was not a globe but warped, another descriptor was that it was tangled with soil shallower than silage. Something tells the ponies the brown was unnatural.

“They just dig all over this poor planet, the poor ecosystem.”

In an attempt to locate the tunnelling source, Pinkie and Rarity approached the mounds. Predatory dogs shot from the ground as their distances narrowed, forcing them into a brawl. Canines have consistently lost to the equines. Once all three gave their star bits, a launch star was born. Thus, the ponies galloped toward the launcher while destroying beguiling rubble. While some rubble contained coins, others lacked them.

“We got some variety going on.”

This blaster allowed the passenger to depart the question mark planet and was not about to land on a white ring. Thanks to the pull stars off the side, that was not the case.

“Pull.”

Pinkie enunciated while holding Rarity’s hoof as she gets pulled along. Removed from the blue star, they can walk on the torus, the side occupied by a small and big bit.

“You know, Pinkie Pie. I can’t help but to concern about your convention of amassing.”

Rarity started as the giant coin made queues of star bits wrapping around the planet, which led to a series of dialogues.

“Yeah? Tell me your concerns.”

“Well, darling, it’s actually ironic. I’m generous to give you greed to gather the gold. ‘Generous’ and ‘greed’ are antonyms.”

“Funny, you were cursed to be the antonym back then.”

Pinkie reminded her friend of the milestone of the villainous draconequus who reversed her element as she acclaimed everything before the successive large gold medal.

“Yes, well, that’s unimportant. I don’t mean any consequence on your routine, but I just thought it’s an issue.”

The pink mare decelerated to a stop and stopped her muscles to process the unicorn’s process. Perhaps that was the moral of the day, but only perhaps. Rarity was quick to assume she started something she didn’t want to start and was trying to neutralise her own claim.

“Pinkie? I’m just saying. I know how sensitive you become when we recommend the contrast of what you do but-”

“I understand.”

Rarity was taken aback by her friend’s sudden acknowledgement.

“Everything I collect has no practical value from a mundane life standpoint. However, I operate a bakery. This journey will bring me wealth for our future and these star bits will become ingredients for my next recipe. The more material I get now, the more material I'll have later.”

“Well, that is certainly a solid reason, but make sure it won’t make you an Icarus.”

Pinkie stopped to ponder again, this hoarding fiasco won’t take her to the sun, right? However, the results of the second top deadliest sin did happen among her friends. Now that she thought about that, it was scary. Rarity envied an illusion of a diamond that she never focused on the main mission at hoof.

Being in a similar situation, she wondered what would happen if she kept going. No, she won’t take any chances, so in an incredible twist, keeping her routine balanced, she walked by the third question mark coin and used the pull star after it.

“Wait, you missed the coin. I thought you said-”

“You’re right. Let’s forget about the riches on this planet, come on.”

Rarity is surprised about her friend’s decision to change her ways, but she won’t let that stop her. Something tells her Pinkie has made the right decision, so she joined in. Letting the pull stars take them to a launch star. They zoomed to an apple planet.

“Oh, if only I brought Applejack along.”

Those yellow caterpillars were here, however, thanks to her conclusion…

“Alright, we won’t flatten those bugs for star bits.”

“Got it.”

They were able to use a tree remnant instead. Boom! A giant caterpillar elongated and connected two apples.

“Oh my gosh, I hope it’s unharmed.”

“At least we were provided the other apples.”

On the next planet, three stumps could be interacted with. Firstly, the one east of the stem yielded eight star bits.

“Well, I suppose we earned them.”

The caterpillar awoke after pushing the root on the stalk's left and the last root was forgotten. Planet three had rolling boulders to navigate and stumps to stomp on. One spawned six star bits, the second dropped ten, the third elongated the caterpillar, and two were avoided. Look at the exposed face of the caterpillar near the launch star.

“It’s…ugly.”

“Rude.”

“No, honestly.”

Anyway, Pinkie and Rarity did climb the caterpillar to reach the cannon and go straight to the boss arena. Yes, the boss arena. A bigger digger dog was chasing a leporine with a spiky helmet around a tree.

“Help! I’m being chased by a wolf!”

“I can’t believe they could be so cruel!”

The unicorn struck and shook the sand with her forehooves which was enough to force the canine out of it. That was Laughter’s window to spin-attack him, throw him upwards and land on his stomach. Safe was the bunny.

“You! Come at me, puny ponies!”

Uh oh, mad was he as he paid 10 star bits before drilling below. The equines ran in some direction to flee from him digging after them.

“Do that again, Rarity.”

And so she thrust, but since the dog was deep below, that failed, they’ve noticed. Only when the alpha surfaced, was Rarity’s stomp successful. He attempted to amble away except was he a sloth-paced escapist where Pinkie could catch up. Did she attack, 10 more sweets were earned.

“That’s it! No mercy!”

Rage mode activated. The wolf’s eyes were yellow without pupils, steam from his snout and steamed his face. Menacing. In this phase, the steam train tailed the ponytails terrifyingly fast.

“Whoa! Be less frightening at least, ruffian!”

Fortunately, the combat pattern is almost the same, just more speedy than last time. When they perceived the dog was out, it was Rarity’s rotation to stomp and then Pinkie’s turn to turn. Not yet, not dead, he recovered to storm them.

Being frightened, unicorn’s next reflex was to thrust, the only move at disposal that seemed appropriate. Lucky for her, that worked. Finally, the pink mare made the spin move which was the final blow to earn 10 star bits and a Power Star.

“Wow, that fight was scarier than the fight in Ghostly Galaxy.”

“Looks like the deeper we travel, the tougher each challenge is.”

“Seems so. Nonetheless, behold our Power Star.”

Acclaimed. There goes another space threat threatened and another star recovered. Pinkie and Rarity could currently soar to the Comet Observatory.


Who was present in the Bedroom? For starters, Applejack returned from a criticising practice and then Pinkie and Rarity had just returned from the sky, a Power Star in hoof. Both rubbed their brows since that pursuit was a lot of work.

“So, did it again, huh?”

“Of course, we are no doubt no match for dog-invested gardens.”

“Alright, stay true to your element, Applejack. What were you doing with Ms Lulamoon?”

Asked Rarity, the first mare who perceived and admitted the country pony’s actions absurd. To believe somepony in the universe was bold to absorb candid insults, was it impressive or ridiculous?

“Look, we have to remember that she was tryin’ to succeed, but we never gave her any chance to display that.”

“Hmm, I could see myself being discouraging.”

“Save me, ‘cause I wasn’t involved.”

“We know, darling. Anyway, but why was she yelling horrible insults to your visage?”

“Unnatural is she without ‘em. Ah was trainin’ her to get comfortable.”

That’s an uncommon reason for a common commoner, nopony had a response to that, neither could Pinkie and Rarity decide to be astonished nor discombobulated. Although when they thought about it, from a supportive perspective, they couldn’t bet on the latter option.

“Yeah, you know? Maybe she just lost her posture, she did speak in the first person, naturally.”

“Ah’m currently done hearin’ her roastin’, where are y’all at?”

“Usually, we would’ve obtained 3 stars from each galaxy before we get exhausted.”

“So, so far, we retrieved 2. One more adventure then, I presume.”

So, getting the pull star above to work, no one requires a repetitive recipe to remind one how it runs. Once floating, they could observe the distant Gusty Garden ready to be entered.

“Third star, here we come.”


Gusty Garden’s Gravity Scramble

Returned. Most planets mainly were green as previously. As previously, they landed on the same ground where Pinkie’s greediness got put to the test. So far, there was just floaty fluff on a hill, but a crystal of star bits was behind the elevation.

“Eh, wouldn’t hurt to grab a hoofful.”

“Sure.”

Rarity didn’t mind and stayed on the hill until her friend torpedoed the mineral for the contents. Then, they had lift-off via air, paragliding using the fluff. In the wind, there was a vast coin lower than the mares’ current altitude. Curious to know, they spun which lifted them higher, enough to touch the gold. Of course, the gold is like peeling the scales of an onion.

“That’s what we call coin-ception.”

“I have never called such a thing in my life, darling.”

Slow falling and quick rising placed the ponies into accurate accumulating, 3 in a line before landing on the next planet. Pop goes the puppy out of the hatch next to a biting plant.

“Who cares if pony fought master? Dogs still roam.”

“But we’re still over you.”

Rarity ducked as he threw a wrench at the ponies to hit the canine minion and Pinkie veered off to the weed, earning 3 star bits from each of them. After passing a bush, another plant required some weedkiller. Pinkie discretely plucked it and a vine skewered a queue of star bits created by the previous coin like a candy kebab.

“Close your eyes, Rarity.”

“I remember, darling. You don’t have to remind me.”

“How would I know?”

Hooves on the stem and then spinning to ascend into the consecutive coin, Rarity had to shield her cerebellum to prevent wooziness. The coin triggered more star bits to appear on the next planet, but before following them, they had to bother with a Doberman.

“You just wanna slow us down, dogs.”

“Just can’t let ponies win.”

While he lunged at Pinkie and Rarity, their agility allowed them to evade and counterstrike. Afterwards, they navigated the trail into the next magic coin which released additional airborne star bits. Fashionista steered right to extract embedded star bits from a crystal, while partygoer steered left to tromp a dangerous flower to produce a vine.

Using the vine threw the equines off onto a rainbow necklace and then a launch star. Before investigating the jewellery in Pinkie’s hoof, they must use the launch star to land on the next planet of rolling boulders.

“Well, guess we know what the power’s used for.”

“And I think I’d have too much fun if I got too much time for too much power.”

“So it’s mine then.”

Declared Pinkie as she attached it around her neck and glowed in colours. Having turned invincible to obstacles, she ran and rammed through every boulder she could see, each one of 8 spitting out 8 bits of stardust. Her accessory disintegrated at the edge of the planet and Rarity followed her to stockpile the damage and reach the next launch star.

Once they used it, suddenly, there was no dirt beneath their hooves anymore, rather metal surfaces. On this surface, it featured a pole, a circling amp and the fuchsia filly’s funny feeling.

“Hmm, my Pinkie sense is functioning.”

“So? What did it say, darling?”

“There’s something important on the underside of this platform.”

“Let’s see it, then.”

They crossed the amp’s route once it passed by and they found a star chip upon a loose screw at the planet’s bottom.

“So, we need to find 5 pieces of a launch star.”

“Exactly. Watch, I’m gonna bolt this down.”

Pinkie stood on the bolt and spun to insert it in place. That spawned a ring of coins around the ponies. Rarity was somewhat amazed and proceeded to compile the money with Pinkie and move forward. On the surface, they faced a tall pole.

“We’re supposed to climb this, right?”

“Like a circus act, yes.”

The equines hugged the pole and shimmied their hooves up along it. Actually, climbing the pole is easier than they thought. When they reached the apex, they must jump from there to the next platform indicated by coins. Pinkie, being the acrobat she is, managed to make it. What about Rarity?

“Hmm, that looks far, darling.”

“Don’t worry, Rarity, the gravity will be generous to you I’m sure.”

“Will it?”

She questioned rhetorically before she waits and then pushed off the pillar providing a boost, enough to miss the top, but lucky to land on the bottom. Both were shocked to hear a clang from four hooves hitting metal.

“I told you gravity would be generous.”

“I didn’t expect it to be like that.”

“Well, can you obtain whatever’s under there? Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Rarity opted to mount the stanchion in the centre after spooky manoeuvring around an electrical amp. Eventually managed perfect timing and descended to the bottom when she used levitation to pluck the floating star chip. Meanwhile, another circling launch star piece and a golden box of 10 bits were Pinkie's to collect on her side. Then up her side's pole as her generous companion lagged. Upon the pillar, the ponies leapt to the next structure. The fourth star chip and a dozen star bits orbit the platform. The final jigsaw was obtained by climbing another pole downwards, or upwards depending on the perspective.

“We’re climbing up and down at the same time, do you know that?”

“Honestly, I do not. And I don’t see how it’s possible, but until you climb up an upside-down pole, I guess.”

The last piece of the star was snatched, the launcher was completed and time to descend to the surface. The launch star was surrounded by 8 coins. Zooming via that, it took the equines to a new zone. They could see question marks and land on exclamation marks. First, a sign.

“Mind your position!”

“Why, explicit warning sign?”

“Well, we should be cautious then, don’t you think?”

Ahead were simple short ledges to jump on, a left turn approaching vertically mobile platforms and they elevated Pinkie and Rarity to level with the next platform and a shadowbolt.

“You made a mistake in coming up here!”

He spoke before bucking behind him on an arrow switch which switched gravity to face a wall of exclamations bringing all three ponies to walk on it. Unfortunate for the foe, his plan brought his demise as the protagonist and companion landed on him and crushed him in the process.

“Oh no! Um, that was foolish of him. May I say the S-word today?”

“He simply used his plan on himself. I’d say it’s a tragedy, but he was Sombra’s minion, so…”

The mares left two cannons shooting off in some direction behind and jogged across a slow rotating block; a slip-off means falling into the abyss. Once crossed, they stood on a stationary platform where two sentient whoopie cushions hopped forward. Pinkie immediately eliminated them before they snatched onto Rarity.

“What were those? Did you suddenly dive just to save my life?”

“Bloodsuckers. I had to spin them off my head once and it wasn’t pleasant.”

“Oh. Because I lack your ability, you felt compelled to protect me. Well, if I encounter any more next time, darling, I'll certainly be ready to defend myself with my magic.”

Other than the enemies, there was also an arrow similar to the gravity changer. Assuming it’ll flip it again, might as well give it a spin. By the impact of the pink pony’s spin attack, the arrow faced the opposite direction. They braced and both landed their hooves, but the unicorn lost balance upon landing. Rarity joked around this instant.

“Pinkie, you always land on your hooves like my darling, Opal. I’ll start to wonder if you’re actually a cat.”

“Hmm, maybe I am, Rarity. Maybe that’s why I always do the “impossible” as Equestrians told me.”

Pinkie joked along, her friend could tell since she giggled. Advancing, the following obstructions were cubes in motion endeavouring to push ponies off or prevent open routes. However, they were moving relatively slowly, but it wasn’t admittedly simple per se.

“Just a good balance of a challenge.”

After overcoming the obstacles, two shadowbolts guard a gravity flipper.

“We saw that idiot, so we learned from his mistake.”

“Suit yourself, darling.”

The good and bad duo landed hooves and special attacks on each other, but the good mares obviously reached the sky with triumph. With them out of the way, Pinkie could interact with the arrow and it reversed the gravity again. In this section, Pinkie thought to not bother with the shadowbolt above.

“You know what, we’re not gonna bother him. We’re going straight down where the next arrow’s located.”

“Good idea.”

Rarity approved her friend of laughter. To reach it, they had to cross another rotating cube and annihilate the subsequent shadowbolt. Then, the ponies ran a full lap around the cylinder to collect the star bits there before activating the switch, flipping the gravity once more.

“How many times must we alter gravity?”

“Hope that was the last one.”

Hooves set on the next platforms, the cylinder plastered with 14 star bits and a lonely coin. All was acclaimed, then can the mares advance. Well, the path forward was bombarded by a barrage of cannonballs and patrolled by a single shadowbolt.

“Watch your head, ponies.”

With him running in at the mares, he attempted to stop them. Considered by Pinkie, she thought she met the shadowbolt intern and easily spun him to his defeat.

“He’s pathetic.”

“Pinkie Pie, just because simply runs into you without a threat doesn’t mean you should accuse him of an amateur.”

“Sorry, but I couldn’t help it.”

Rarity ignored it and carried on. It was quickly determined to gallop in the centre of the road by the ponies once observed it lacked cannon ammo. Then, at a ledge, Pinkie hopped onto the protruding cannon, grabbed the coin, and pulled her partner up. Now to make a left turn and evade the onslaught.

Following the dodge of the first cannon's trajectory, the equines turned left and waited for the off-centred mortar trajectory to pass before jumping the window. It's the home stretch, the Power Star visible in a crystal. After a straight walk, Pinkie and Rarity jumped the gap to finally reach the crystal. Pinkie used her magical spin twice to release it, the glow denoting victory.

“What an obstacle course.”

“My, did it take a while? Let’s take the Power Star so that we can adjourn.”

“Agreed.”

The mares jumped to make contact with the star. Wasn’t unearthing this Power Star tiring? Done with this galaxy they were, had done what they needed to do before their rest. And upon mission completion and satisfaction, they soared back to the Comet Observatory.


At last, the voyagers returned from the sky. They floated down with the Power Star beside them, the observatory fuel source that flew away and stored itself in the beacon. Welcome Fluttershy and Spike who volunteered to stay in the Bedroom as Pinkie and Rarity made their appearances.

“Did it again, huh?”

“Of course, Spike. Also, I didn’t expect you to be here. I mean, since when does he command the dragon to wait for me.”

“He? Who is he?”

The youth dragon asked confusedly upon being introduced to a new character. A question he shouldn’t ask because it’s Pinkie Pie. Besides, she assumed revealing that individual would cause a paradox and hid her answer.

“Nopony important.”

“We’ve retrieved the third Power Star from Gusty Garden.”

“Third? Then you’ve cleaned up that galaxy it looks like, speaking from experience.”

“Yeah, I hope so because that last mission was exhausting.”

Rarity looked like she wanted to lie on her stomach, Pinkie as well. Didn’t get to before Twilight Sparkle entered the room for a purpose and decided to provide her friends with an invitation.

“Why don’t you come with me to the library? I found something very important that I want to discuss with everypony, except for Princess Stella.”

She left question marks on everypony’s heads by mentioning the exclusion of the guardian of the cosmos, the mother of the Lumas. Why must the young next-in-line friendship princess keep her discovery a secret to somepony who’s already like a monarch? What could she have possibly discovered to keep hidden from Stella?

Author's Note:

Pinkie's Collection:
Star Bits: 1732
Coins: 597
Power Stars: 35

Like I said, I kept on altering what laws should be at play in this universe. I will replace every mole in the story with diamond dogs including those in Battlerock Galaxy, but it's only a matter of time.