• Published 28th Aug 2020
  • 1,868 Views, 128 Comments

MoonRacer: The land of misfits. - NicLove



how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies

  • ...
3
 128
 1,868

Chapter 9: getting More than you Bargained for

Sleipnir was placing the biodegradable wrappers and drink containers into their correct bins, disappointed by the rat that had caused the restaurant to close before they could have a chance to even enter the place.


“Sorry that the romantic beachside dinner had to be replaced with a hot dog stand." Shark told Twilight.


“Oh, It’s okay." Twilight tried to reassure them. “I’m sure that we can still have plenty of fun when we get onto the boat.”


“Yes, let's." Sleipnir told both of them while wiping his hooves on the ground.


“Follow me, I promise you that this is going to be romantic." Shark said, before letting go of Twilight.


“Okay, Lead the way.” Twilight said, knowing from several conversations with Celestia that not everything can always go as planned.


“I have set everything up; first we get on the boat, rowed by an opera singer that will sing us love songs until you get to the little island in the center of the water, where we’re going to have some ice cream, and-”


Sleipnir placed a hoof on Shark’s lips. “Don’t spoil it.”


Twilight giggled a bit. “Well, the weather looks good today, so I think it will work.”


“Yes, we just have to…” Shark paused as he saw the opera singer with his boat upside down, resting on two saw horses as he sanded the hole it had.


“Oh… dear…” Twilight said, as she quickly saw that the date was falling apart.


“It’s…it’s fine…we…we can still get to the island by using a different boat.” Shark said.


“Oh… I’m sorry to interrupt your plans, but the only boat that hasn’t sprung a leak is…the paddle boat,” the opera singer chimed in.


“You mean a boat with pedals that spin the fins in the back?” Twilight asked.


“Yes.” Sleipnir said, somewhat discouraged.


Shark took a deep breath before trying to lighten the mood. “Ok, I’ll paddle to the Island, and Sleipnir can paddle back. Easy fix!”


“Sorry, but you need two to paddle,” the Opera singer said.


Sleipnir and Shark’s eyes widened as they realized that they weren't going to have the romantic boat ride they imagined. “R-really?” Sleipnir asked.


“Oh, that’s fine. I can help-” Twilight was about to offer to paddle with them, but they both cut her off.


“No, we will both paddle while you relax in the back.” Sleipnir said, trying to be chivalrous.


“Yeah, we agreed to treat you to a wonderful date, and we are stallions of our word.” Shark said, as he started leading them to the boat.


Twilight looked concerned. She knew that she could probably teleport them to the island, or even use her magic to peddle the boat for them, but they were so insistent on giving her a wonderful date, so she simply nodded. “Okay. I’ll trust you two.”


Shark jumped onto the boat, causing it to shake and make ripples in the water. “I’ll help you on.” He told Twilight, extending his front hooves to her, using his single wing for balance.


“Oh, thank you.” Twilight said, as she gladly took his hoof.


“And I’ll help you down.” Sleipnir said, extending his first set of legs to her.


“And thank you again.” Twilight said, as he helped her into her seat.


After helping Twilight to the back seat, Shark went to the paddle part, leaving Sleipnir on the doc.


“Shark! Don’t forget me!” Sleipnir said, as he jumped into the boat.


“Wow…that nearly tipped the boat…” Shark said, looking back to make sure that Twilight was ok.


“I…I’m fine…but please don’t do that again.” Twilight pleaded, as she put her life vest on.


Shark nodded while looking at Sleipnir. “Shall we go?” He asked, putting on his own.


“Alright.” Sleipnir said, as he started to peddle.


Shark tried to keep up with Sleipnir; if one of them went faster than the other, the boat would turn over.


Both of the guys had to accept going slowly to make sure that Twilight would enjoy the ride. “So…we promise that the date will be a lot smoother once we get to the island.” Sleipnir said, not wanting her to become nervous.


“Everything should be fine after we get to it.” Shark agreed, trying to hold back his excitement.


“I can’t wait.” Twilight said, hoping that the date would start improving.


As they got closer, they felt the bottom of the boat run aground on the sandy shore of the island. “Oh no, the paddle boat goes deeper in the water than the gondola.” Shark said with a wince.


“So, do we need to swim to shore? I can’t fly either.” Twilight admitted, as she considered taking her dress off.


“I…we'll have to carry you the rest of the way.” Shark said with sorrow.


“Oh, I don’t mind. I have a swimsuit underneath my dress.” Twilight said, as she didn’t want them to go out of their way.


“Oh… so…?” Sleipnir asked. “We go into the water!?”


“How deep is it?” Twilight asked curiously.


“Up to our legs.” Shark said, looking out to the side. “But under our belly.”


“We can still carry you on our backs.” Sleipnir offered before turning to Shark. “Where are our swimsuits?”


“Well… I have shorts on, and they wouldn’t reach me, but…you?” Shark looked off.


Sleipnir sighed in frustration, wearing long-sleeved pants and a long-sleeved, collared shirt. “I thought you were bringing our swimsuits.”


“I did.” Shark insisted. “It’s on…the shore.” He admitted with a wince.


“Aw, man!” Sleipnir said with a groan, as he started to take off his vest.


“Don’t bother. I can carry you.” Twilight said, as she started to take off her dress.


“Oh…um…Twilight, a…a lady shouldn’t get undressed in front of…” Sleipnir tried to say while covering his face.


“Thanks for reminding me.” Twilight said as her horn glowed, summoning a thick mist to hide from the others.


Shark looked at Sleipnir. “I…I’m sorry. I didn’t think this would happen.” He apologized before turning to Twilight. “And how are you going to carry him?”


“Magic. What else?” Twilight asked as the mist faded away, revealing her in a two-piece swimsuit. “Rarity made this for me. How do I look?”


“Umm…” Both stallions were flabbergasted, Shark’s wing flaring out as he looked at Twilight.


Twilight blushed a little at their reaction. “I’ll take that as ‘Looking good’. It looks like Rarity did a great job with this.” She chuckled as she stepped off of the boat and started to lift Sleipnir with her magic. “Let’s go.”


“Um…ok,” Sleipnir said while getting lifted in the air by Twilight's magic.


“Yeah…” Shark agreed as he followed her, still amazed about how she looked. “You’re…good at this.”


“Oh, thank you. I spent a lot of time working on my levitation skills, although I can’t lift more than a few ponies at a time.” Twilight admitted as she kept carrying one of her dates toward the dry ground.


“I’ll go get the ice cream.” Shark said before running off.


“Sure thing.” Twilight said, turning her attention to Sleipnir as she reached the sand.


“Thanks, Twilight.” Sleipnir said as he was put on solid ground. “I still wish that I had my bathing suit.” He admitted.


“That's not that hard.” Twilight said, before teleporting off for one second and then coming back with their bathing suits.


“I…umm…thanks…” Sleipnir said.


“Yeah, I didn’t want to spoil your plans, but I wanted to make sure that you could still try to have fun.” Twilight explained.


Sleipnir tilted his head. “And you're teleporting after you got me to shore… was…?”


“I wanted to get your swimsuits so you two wouldn’t get any more upset.” Twilight admitted. “So many things went wrong, so I wanted to help with…just something…” She said as she started looking more and more nervous.


“Twilight.” Sleipnir ran over to her and hugged her.


Twilight gave a small yelp as she felt him hugging her tightly. “So…you didn’t mind me helping?”


“You don’t need to feel bad just because everything went bad.” Sleipnir whispered into her ear. “I just wish that you could have gotten the bathing suits before so that I could be the one that picked you up and brought you to the shore.”


Twilight giggled a little at that. “Your dropped jaw says that you wanted to see my swimsuit.”


“Well.” Sleipnir blushed. “A gentle colt doesn’t wish such things.”


Twilight giggled a little as she motioned Sleipnir to follow her. “Yet you two brought swimsuits? Clearly, you two wanted to go for a swim.”


“Um…well, we are next to the water, so… in case…” Sleipnir said while following Twilight.


“And none of you objected when I told you that I was wearing a swimsuit under my dress.” Twilight added.


Sleipnir gulped. “Well…I…where are we going?”


“I don’t know. Shark went this way.” Twilight admitted.


Shark was walking towards them, with a cooler on his back. “Hey Twi- wait, how did you get the bathing suits?”


“I know how to teleport. I didn’t want to ruin your plans, so I hope you don’t mind.” Twilight said as she gave Shark his swimsuit.


“Thanks.” Shark said with a blush. “Now who wants ice cream?” He asked them.


They both nodded, licking their lips at the idea of sweets.


Shark lifted the lid and found that the ice cream was halfway through melting. “W…what?” He asked, looking at the back and finding the plugs were open.


“W…what happened?” Twilight asked curiously.


“The plugs are supposed to let the water out when you are done with it so you can get all the melted ice out. However it looks like they stayed open and the melted ice turned to water and just ran out leaving no ice in the cooler at all. Hence why the ice cream melted.” Shark said with sorrow. “It’s because we left them out longer than expected, in the sunlight, instead of the shadow like I asked for.”


“It was in a shadowy place… before the sun was adjusted.” Sleipnir said with a blush.


Shark fell onto the ground. “That’s just our luck.” He lamented.


“I…don’t know a spell to fix that.” Twilight admitted, looking disheartened.


“Well…I suppose we’re having ice cream soup.” Sleipnir said. “If only you had my sister’s power.”


Shark giggled a bit. “Yeah, breathe ice instead of fire.”


“Sorry.” Twilight said apologetically. “Well…I’m sure there is a lot more we can do on this island, right?”


“It’s a micro island.” Sleipnir said. “It’s mostly used for the citizens that want to feel like they are on a deserted island.” He explained.


“Oh…I see. So what did you boys have planned?” Twilight asked nervously.


“Oh…nothing just…just to relax and eat cold…well…drink ice cream soup.” Shark said.


“Hmmm…” Twilight said as she thought a little bit. “Well…we have our swimsuits. Do you boys want to go for a swim?” Twilight offered as she looked at the ocean.


“Yes.” Shark said eagerly.


Twilight smiled. “What about you Sleipnir?”


“I might as well.” Sleipnir said as he took off into the trees. “Just let me get changed.”


“Umm…” Shark blushed. “Me, as well.” He said before running off with his swimsuit.


Twilight giggled as she started walking into the water. “I refuse to let this date be a failure.” She said as she started to swim.


Light was walking through the fair, Pinkie and Fluttershy lining him on both sides. Pinkie was holding a large bag of popcorn, and Fluttershy was sharing a caramel apple with Light.


“Thanks for letting me skip the roller coaster. I’m not one for heights.” Light said as they were walking through the game booths.


“Oh, that’s ok, I’m not one for heights either.” Fluttershy said.


“Yes, it’s ok.” Pinkie said, really wanting to come back tomorrow to go on it. “What game should we play?”


“Not the ring toss. I spent too long on one of those things, and they're rigged in my opinion.” Light said, looking a little embarrassed.


“Rigged?” Pinkie asked.


“Really? How so?” Fluttershy asked Light.


The rings are too bouncy, and the bottles are too big. One time Spike bought us a hundred rings. Only one ring landed on a bottle the entire game.” Light said, frustrated at that memory.


Pink let go of Light and went to the ring toss game before coming back with a ring the pony behind the booth had let her inspect. “They’re not that bouncy!” She said while playing with it.


“Maybe it was just the two manipulative numbskulls who ran the blasted thing.” Light said with a small huff. “Here you don’t have to worry about money.”


“Yes, and do you want to know a little secret?” Flutter said, whispering into Light’s ear.


“What is it?” Light asked, looking confused.


“The rings are made of metal, and the bottles are magnetized.” Flutter said with a wink.


“So…the games here are rigged so you can win?” Light asked, now looking shocked.


“Yeah…it’s for the little foals that want to win by themselves.” Flutter said. “They would be so sad if they couldn’t.”


“So…what would you recommend for me?” Light asked as he looked around.


“Umm…not the balloon-popping one, never the milk bottle knocking…you should try the lily pad frogs!” Flutter said, before running off to it.


“A lady pilot what?” Light asked as he turned to Pinkie to explain.


“Lily pad frogs!” Flutter repeated. “You don’t know what that is?” she asked him.


“I don’t remember seeing it.” Light admitted, looking a little embarrassed.


“It’s easy. You launch the toy frog and try to get it onto the winning Lily pads.” Flutter explained.


“Oh, okay,” Light said, before whispering to Pinkie Pie. “I can see why she likes it.”


“Do you want to know a secret?” Pinkie asked Light while whispering into his ear.


Light looked interested as he leaned over to her. “What is it?”


“She once cheated in that game.” Pinkie said with a blush and a giggle.


“Say what?”


“She replaced the toy with a real one to jump for her.” Pinkie admitted.


Light was amazed by the creativity of her stunt. For anypony else, it would sound crazy. But Light knew that it was well established that Flutter could hear and talk to animals. “Wow…that’s one way to cheat.”


“Yes.” Fluttershy said with a blush. “You’re not mad at me for being a criminal?” She asked, giving him puppy eyes.


“Nah…you probably paid your debt for it…” Light’s light-hearted face faded as he remembered the event leading to him being sent to MoonRacer. “And there are worse things than cheating…”


Pinkie looked concerned when his attitude changed. “What’s wrong? Do you want to talk about it?”


Light shuddered at the thought of what happened, but then worried about what they would think if they heard about his violent side, so he decided to keep it hidden. “Um…no. It’s just a bad memory.” Light said, as he walked toward the game, wanting to swiftly change the topic. “Now, how does this work?”


“Oh…just flip the teeter-totter, launch the frog into the air, and hope it falls on the Lily pad.” Pinkie said, pressing some of the teeter-totters, and somehow managing to miss all the possible Lily pads.


Light gulped as he stepped up to the platform. “So, just aim for the lily pads?”


Fluttershy nodded. “I’m sure that you can do it.” She said before giving him a peck on the cheek.


Light’s body tensed as his hoof reflexively hit the teeter-totter, sending the frog to the dead-center lily pad out of sheer luck.


“Congratulations, young man! You won our big prize!” The manager of that game said before handing Light a giant teddy bear.


“Say what?” Light asked, still in a daze after the kiss he received.


“Congrats Light, you win.” Pinkie said before hugging Light’s neck.


“I won?” Light asked, still trying to figure out what happened.


“What’s wrong, Light?” Flutter asked in worry.


“Nothing…I was just kissed…T-that’s all.” Light said, starting to blush deeply as he realized what happened.


“I…I didn’t go too far, did I?” Flutter asked in worry.


“No…I’m just…working on getting used to this.” Light explained, as he put the teddy bear on his back.


“Ah…okay, me too.” Flutter admitted while playing the frog game as well, landing a frog on one of the small lily pads. “Oh…I won a little plastic necklace.”


“Um… I can win a big stuffed animal for you if you’d like…” Light offered.


“Oh… Light you silly little colt, it’s not the size that counts, it’s managing to do it yourself.” Pinkie explained before trying again, and missing once more.


“Oh…” Light looked at his toy before handing it to her. “Would you and Fluttershy like to share this?”


“Of course.” Pinkie said before hugging both Light and the stuffed bear. “We’ll each take turns snuggling in bed with it.” She said with a smirk at the end. “The nights we’re not doing the same with you.” She said, adding a wink at the end.


Light’s face went a bright red as he heard that.


“Pinkie!” Flutter said. “You’re going to make Light faint once more.” She said while petting his head. “There, there…” She whispered into his ear not knowing how he felt about Pinkie’s declaration.


“So…snuggling couples…is normal?” Light asked with a gulp.


“Um…yes.” Flutter said. “They…they just sleep next to each other, and hug their love in their sleep.” She finished with a blush. “Just that…”


“You can do that in this school?” Light asked in shock, trying to understand how it would work.


“Well yes silly. Your sleeping corridors are next to one other.” Pinkie said with a smile.


Fluttershy gave Pinkie a look.


Light blushed deeply as he thought about being able to snuggle with two mares who loved him. The idea of two soft and warm bodies against his made his heart race at the thought. However, he quickly put it out of his mind as he felt his wings stiffening again.


“Pinkie…Light…I’m not…ready to share a bed just yet, even if it’s just…napping,” Flutter admitted shyly with a blush.


“Agreed…what do we want to do now?” Light asked as he tried to put his mind somewhere else.


“Oh, let’s go on the…bumper car ride…no, the Ferris wheel!” Pinkie said.


“Oh…the Ferris wheel?” Light asked, his wings now no longer tense as his fear of heights came into his mind.


“Don’t worry Light, both Pinkie and I are right here with you.” Flutter told Light. “You can be in the middle.” she offered.


“Yeah…please come with us.” Pinkie said, giving him puppy eyes.


Light felt a little pressured as his two marefriends were giving him a pleading look. He could only sigh as he nodded. “Fine. We’ll ride the Ferris wheel.”


“Yay!” Pinkie said before hugging him and locking her paw with his hoof, feeling his wing gently drape over her.


Flutter stood next to Light, his wing draping over her, as well.


Light blushed as he had his wings over the mares he loved as they walked to the Ferris wheel.


The F.W. operator was a bit shocked when he saw Light, not for having two mare-friends, or even for his wings and horn, but for having won the giant stuffed animal. “Seats for 3 or 4?” He asked them.


“Um, what would you recommend?” Light asked, as he looked at his large prize.


“Well…I guess we should leave this big boy on the ground so we can get a better view.” Pinkie admitted, as she handed the teddy bear to the ride operator. “Guard this with your life!!!” She said sternly, as she grabbed the operator’s cheeks.


“Oh… okay. I’ll keep your friend safe down here.” the operator assured her.


“Okie Dokie!” Pinkie said, as she happily hopped onto the ride, soon followed by Light and Fluttershy.


Light felt a knot tying in his stomach as the safety bar went down. He knew that he was past the point of no return, but he still didn’t want to upset his dates. He took a deep breath as he mentally told himself not to look down, and to just try to relax.


Pinkie could see that Light was nervous, and needed some help, so she grabbed his forelegs, and hugged it tightly.


Light gave a small gulp as he gave her a weak smile.


“Is this better?” Pinkie asked Light.


“M…maybe a little?” Light said, still looking a little nervous. As the machine gave a sudden jerk, Light tensed up as he held her back.


“Fluttershy!” Pinkie called her.


Flutter gulped a bit, before slowly wrapping her forelegs around Light’s other front legs. “I…”


“Just tell me when it’s over.” Light said as he averted his eyes upwards.


Flutter softly taped Light’s hoof, while Pinkie was petting his arm.


Light was still tense, not liking the idea of what would happen if something broke.


Flutter whispered into Light’s ear. “There, there, I’m here, we are both here for you.”


“I know…we’re just high up, secured by a simple bar, and are trusting a machine which gets used for who knows how long every day of the week.” Light explained as he was still looking upwards.


Both girls had the bright idea that if they kissed Light it would distract him. They both winked at each other as they got ready to do this kiss simultaneously. As they both leaned forward, the ride jerked to a stop, making Light instantly lean forward as the two girls ended up kissing each other again.


Flutter backed away with an embarrassed blushed on her face, while Pinkie had a proud smile on her’s.


“W…why did we stop?” Flutter asked.


“It had better be a good reason!” Light said as he tensed up even more.


As the trio were all trying to figure out what was going on, they heard the operator speak from the ground. “Hey… um… the power crystal for this ride blew out, and it’s going to be a while before I can get a replacement. Please stay on the ride for safety reasons, and we’ll have you down there in at most an hour.”


“An…hour…” Flutter couldn’t even finish before grabbing Light's arm and hugging it. “Okay…you may have been right. Can you fly us down? I only have a minor spell for something like this.”


“No chance. I can’t fly, and I haven’t even had a lesson.” Light said, starting to breathe heavily.


“So…would you rather stay stuck here with us instead of gliding down to the ground?” Pinkie asked Light.


“Like I’d risk dropping you?” Light huffed, still feeling terrified.


“Aww…” Pinkie said before resting her head on Light’s shoulder. “You’re ok with this?” She asked him.


Light’s breathing was still heavy as he was trying to calm down. “Up here? On a broken down ride? I mean…” Light paused as he felt both girls leaning on him. “Well… I guess being with you two makes it better.”


“Aww…” Flutter said while looking at the sun. “I spy with my little eyes, something yellow and warm.” She said with a cheeky smile.


“T…the sun?” Light asked, trying to keep from looking at the ground.


“Nope.” Flutter said, hugging him more.


“Hm…the lights on one of the attractions on the ground?” Light asked, still oblivious.


“Nope.” Flutter said again with a soft giggle.


“I think I know what you are talking about.” Pinkie said as she hugged Light too.


“Well, what is…” Light stopped as soon as he realized why they were both hugging him. “Oh…”


“What do you spy with your little green eyes?” Pinkie asked Light.


“Um…?” Light gulped a bit. “A couple of soft things…”


“Really?” Tell us more,” Pinkie said with a small giggle.


“Um…they are different, but are close to each other…” Light said as he was blushing deeply.


“Do they both have pink on their tops?” Flutter asked.


“Yeah, but one of them has some yellow on their top too.” Light said, looking at Fluttershy’s striped mane.


“Oh…what about the other’s?” Pinkie asked.


“It’s extra big, and has some random things in it.” Light said, realizing that her mane was a bit like his in the sense that you probably can’t style it.


“Good things?” Pinkie asked.


“Yes, to my knowledge.” Light said with a nod.


“Aww…” Pinkie said before taking a chocolate kiss out from her mane and slipped it between Light’s lips and into his mouth.


Fluttershy giggled as Light looked rather flustered at being fed again. “Well, it looks like somepony caught onto our idea.”


Light raised a wing to cover his blush. “Well, I’m not the most clever pony out there.”


“But you are the sweetest.” Pinkie said with a giggle.


“And the cutest.” Fluttershy added.


“Oh, and here I think it would be you, Pinkie Pie, with all the sweets that you eat.” Light said, trying to do a bump on Pinkie’s snout.


“And what about me?” Fluttershy asked curiously.


“Um… you are the… softest!” Light said with a nervous blush, while turning to Flutter.


“Hmm, I like that.” Flutter said as she booped Light’s nose.


Light softly rubbed his nose. “Do…do you mind if I asked you two questions?” He asked them. “And sorry if it’s…intrusive.”


“Oh? What is it?” Fluttershy asked curiously.


“Have…have either of you dated before?” Light asked with a wince, hoping that wasn’t impolite to ask about.


“Um…no…I never had the courage.” Flutter admitted.


“And most guys say I come on too fast.” Pinkie said with a carefree shrug. “We kinda teamed up on you. We surprisingly work well together.”


“I can see that. You keep Pinkie tamed while she helps you get out of your… shell.” Light said while looking at Flutter.


Fluttershy nodded with a small blush. “Yeah, we do work well together.”


Pinkie giggled while leaning over Light, and towards Flutter. “We’re a super team!”


“The two of you are the three…” Light was cut off as he turned to Pinkie and found his lips touching Pinkie’s lips.


As much as Pinkie loved the feeling of Light’s lips on her, while her blue eyes looked into his green ones she felt that she needed to back away. “I… I’m sorry.” Her ears drooped down to the side of her face, before she placed her face in her paws.


Light’s face turned a deep red as he was frozen in place, unsure of what to say.


“I…I ruined it, didn’t I?” Pinkie asked, about to cry.


Light was still dazed as he touched his own lips. “My…my first real kiss…was with Pinkie…and I… I think I liked it…” Light thought to himself as he looked at the pink mare.


“Yeah… but it should have been with Flutter.” Pinkie admitted.


“D…did you read my mind?” Light asked as he snapped back to reality.


“No…it’s just that it’s obvious that Flutter should be your first.” Pinkie said.


“Kiss?” Light asked curiously.


“For everything,” Pinkie added.


“Well…not to be awkward or anything…but technically…I did give him mouth to mouth on his first day of school.” Flutter pointed out nervously. “And we did agree to share him.”


“Yes…but…does Light even recall that?” Pinkie asked, feeling bad that she stole this from both Flutter and Light.


“Um…I was told…” Light admitted as he petted Pinkie’s head. “And it’s okay. It was an accident…and I…didn’t really mind…” Light added bashfully.


“Yes, but there’s only one thing that we can do to correct this.” Pinkie told Light.


“What is it?” Light asked, looking nervous.


“You two must kiss each other.” Pinkie said, before realizing what she just said.


Both Light and Flutter both blushed deeply when she said that. “Say what?” They both asked simultaneously.


“I… I’m sorry.” Pinkie said before her ears drooped once more.


“Pinkie…we didn’t want to upset you. We just…it’s very sudden…” Fluttershy started stuttering before Light swallowed his pride and turned to her.


“I’m sorry…but I do love you both.” Light said before giving her a kiss on the lips.


Flutter’s eyes widened when she felt Light’s soft lips on hers. She blinked a couple of times, before closing them and wrapping her front hooves around his neck.


Light was admittedly shocked at her reaction, and the fact that he was doing this, but he slowly relaxed the more comfortable he got with the kiss.


Pinkie watched them with both pride, and a hint of jealousy right now from how long their kiss was going.


Flutter’s lips opened a bit as she kissed Light, a warmth inside her coming out.


Light pulled back as he felt something warm, and was shocked to see her mane on fire. “Sweet Celestia! YOU’RE BURNING!!!” Light yelped as he tried to pat her mane out without hurting her.

“Hip!” Flutter said as Light was trying to extinguish the fire. “Did… did I finally burst?” She asked.


“I thought Kirins only did that when they were angry?” Pinkie admitted as she got out a bucket of water from her mane. “Also, do you need this?”


“Um…” Flutter patted over her body. “I don’t think so…” She admitted. “And I think it’s when we are having strong emotions!?”


“Well, your body didn’t go all black and stuff, and Light’s hooves aren’t burning from trying to put you out, so maybe it’s a kirin love thing?” Pinkie suggested as the fire started to go out.


Flutter nodded. “So… what did you think of our first kiss?” She asked Light.


“Well, forgive the pun, but I think it was hot.” Light said with a blush before turning to Pinkie. “So… should I give a better kiss to you too?”


Pinkie squealed as she heard that. “May I?” she asked before she pulled Light into a big kiss.


Light felt Pinkie’s paws wrap around his neck, deepening their kiss.


Fluttershy blushed as she saw the couple kissing, knowing how both of their lips felt.


Pinkie slowly backed away from Light, a piece of drool still connecting them.


“I…I think we have to get married now.” Light said as his face was bright red.


Both Flutter and Pinkie blushed when they heard Light blurt this out. “All three of us, or just me and you?” Pinkie asked him.


“All three…but let’s wait until I wouldn’t be killed for it.” Light said as he gently licked his lips.


“Killed for it?” Flutter asked with worry. “Why would you?”


“It’s just a figure of speech.” Light admitted.


Flutter released the breath that she was holding in relief.


“Just know that if we go too far, I’m most likely going to get in trouble. Also, don’t tell my parents we kissed.” Light said quickly.


Flutter nodded, zipped her lips, before doing the Pinkie-promised. “As long as you do the same for my parents.”


Pinkie nodded, before coming closer to Light’s face and rubbed her nose on his. “So… which of us is the better kisser?” She asked with a blush and a wink.


“Um…do I have to pick?” Light asked nervously.


Both Pinkie and Flutter gave Light puppy eyes.


“Oh…I…I don’t know…they’re just so… unique in their own rights.” Light said, not wanting to upset them.


“Ok, Light…” Pinkie told him before turning to Flutter and giving her a big grin. “Now… I suppose it’s between the both of us?” She asked her.


“Well, I haven’t kissed anybody else.” Light admitted with a nod.


“On the lips?” Flutter asked, while blushing at Pinkie.


“Yeah, on the lips.” Light explained. “I don’t think kissing my parents on the cheek counts.”


“Yeah.…” Flutter said, now a bit worried about meeting them and having to introduce Light to her.


“Well, maybe we should compare kissing again?” Pinkie suggested with a sly grin.


“Um…” Flutter tried to sit in front of Light to refresh Pinkie.


Light gulped as he sat back down. “Um… are we going to keep kissing until the ride is fixed?”


“That or until we get bored.” Pinkie said with a wink to both of them, before placing a paw on Flutter’s cheek, and then locking lips with her.


Light’s jaw dropped as he saw the two mares kissing each other, and it was admittedly hot to see both of them kissing right in front of him.


Feeling bolder, both mares added their tongue into their kiss.


Light now knew that it was going to take a lot for his wings to be able to relax before the night is out. “Wow… that’s…I…” Light was stuttering as he was starting to drool a little.


Pinkie temporarily broke the kiss so that she could give a peck on Flutter’s nose.


Flutter giggled a little before looking at Light. “Should we give him some attention now?”


“Oh… I like what you are thinking.” Pinkie told her before leaning back up to face Light.


“W…what are you two going to do?” Light asked bashfully.


Pinkie started to play with Light’s extended wing. “Have more fun with you and Flutter.” She told him with a wink, before kissing his cheek.


Flutter giggled as she pecked his other cheek before starting to preen his wings. “Don’t worry. I had to help Dash do this when we were kids so I could learn how to preen winged animals.”


Light gulped as he felt them kissing and preening him. “I…I feel…”


“Shhhhh…don’t worry.” Pinkie assured him. “You’ll still be a virgin after this.” She said with a giggle.


Light gulped as he thought to himself. “I don’t know if I want the ride to be fixed faster or slower now.”


Rarity and Spike were walking side by side, their flanks touching each other. Rarity was now in her changeling form, feeling more confident.


“…and when Light explained that the drink was an old country recipe, Blueblood spat out the punch all over Celestia,” Spike said as they were joking around.


“H… ha…” Rarity tried to hold back her laughter, she still wanted to keep a ladylike attitude. “W… What ha… What happened to him after?” She asked with a grin on her face, and chuckling at the end.


“Oh, she was pretty calm about it, and we all got a good laugh about it, but he passed out due to the fear.” Spike said with a giggle. “In the end, no harm was done. Although now we use the phrase ‘spitting the punch’ when we want to have some fun with the snob.”


“Oh…well, I hope I never meet him.” Rarity said with a bit of sorrow, worry, and sadness.


“Don’t worry. It’s easy to make fun of the guy.” Spike said with a chuckle. “So, where are we going?”


“I… just wanted to take a walk in the park with you.” Rarity said.


“That works.” Spike said with a dreamy look.


Rarity blushed at all the love that was radiating from him. “So…how many mares…tried to take you?” She asked casually.


“A few, but none of them were you.” Spike said dreamily.


“A changeling?” Rarity asked with a giggle.


“A mare who wanted more than a prince.” Spike elaborated.


“I also wanted a unicorn, but your hooves will have to do.” Rarity said cheekily.


“Aww, you don’t have to exaggerate.” Spike said as he leaned closer to Rarity.


“Exaggerate! Moi, a lady, exaggerating?” Rarity gasped while placing a hoof over her heart.


“Well, many mares find my magic offputting.” Spike admitted.


Rarity looked around at all the half-breeds and other unique citizens. “There are many things here that could be considered off putting, me being one of them.” She said with a bit of sorrow.


“Are you crazy? You’re the sweetest lady in town.” Spike said before kissing her hoof.


“I am honored sir Spike.” Rarity told him. “But I wasn’t talking about that.”


“What are you talking about then?” Spike asked curiously.


“Glowing hooves instead of a horn… is more normal then having holes in your legs.” Rarity pointed out.


“I’ve seen a few changelings, and even a few half changelings.” Spike said with a raised eyebrow.


“Before or after getting off the train to get here?” Rarity asked him.


“After, and I didn’t meet any ponies like me in Canterlot.”


“You didn’t meet any magic casters?” Rarity asked with a giggle.


“Chemically altered.” Spike said, with a nervous shrug.


“Oh…my poor little science experiment.” Rarity told him, before petting him on the cheek.


“No…more like a trash baby.” Spike said, looking hurt as he admitted the name that haunted him for a long time.


“Well…they are just jealous.” Rarity told him before giving him a peck on the cheek.


Spike gave a long sigh as he looked at his blank flank, which would never produce a mark. “Let’s just change the topic.”


“Um…yes, let’s…duck!” Rarity said.


“What?”


“There’s a family of ducks crossing our path.” Rarity said before turning to Spike. “Why are you lowering your head?”


Spike looked up at Rarity from the ground, looking rather embarrassed. “There is another meaning for the word duck where I came from.”


“Oh?” Rarity asked. “To lay down!?”


“More like ‘Duck and cover’, but very urgently.” Spike explained, as he got up.


Rarity looked confused. “I got the last part but not the first one.”


Spike face-hooved as he realized his mistake. “You know what, I’ll just let Twi explain this to you.”


“Oh…ok.” Rarity said with a bit of sorrow. “Have you ever fed ducks before?” She asked him.


“Um, not really. Twilight spends most of her time studying, so I normally stop at some stores when I’m not helping her.” Spike said as they went back to walking.


“To buy what?” Rarity asked him.


“Groceries, books, the best doughnuts in the world, and some other general stuff.” Spike explained.


“Oh…do you want to try feeding the ducks?” Rarity asked him.


“Sure.” Spike said with a nod. “I’ll try almost anything once.”


Rarity nodded before heading to the duck feed stand to get one small bucket full of feed for each of them.


“So, how does this work?” Spike asked Rarity, wondering if there was a special technique.


“There are two ways to do this. The latter is for only the ones that are brave.” Rarity told him. “You can take a hoof full of feed and throw it to the ducks either in the water or on the ground.” She explained before doing so.


“Oh…that sounds simple enough.” Spike said as he started throwing the feed too far away. The ducks ran off towards the feed that was flung away.


“A…a bit more gently.” Rarity told him.


“Oh…sorry.” Spike said as he started tossing it on the ground.


The ducks approached them cautiously, before starting to peck on the ground where the food was dropped.


“Good, Spike.” Rarity said while backing away from the ducks that were getting too close to her.


“Huh, this isn’t as hard as I thought.” Spike said as he kept tossing the feed.


Some of the feed that Spike was tossing accidently went into Rarity’s leg holes.


“Oh no…” Rarity said before two ducks ran to her and started to peck into her holes.


“Yeesh! Aaah!” Rarity screamed out before changing into her unicorn form, causing the feed to be launched out of her leg holes and away from her. Rarity started to pant as she looked at Spike.


Spike looked embarrassed as he realized what he did. “Oops…sorry.”


Rarity gave him a pouty face. “Let’s try the second way to feed ducks.” She told him.


“Oh…okay. What’s that?” Spike asked, hoping he didn’t ruin anything.


“Extend your hoof out, away from you, down to the ground, and don’t move.” Rarity told him as she approached him.


Spike nodded as he extended his hoof. “Okay, now what?”


“Don’t move.” Rarity told him before pouring her bucket of feed in his hoof.


“Wait, what now?”


All of the ducks started to swarm toward Spike, all pecking into his outstretched hoof, trying to get every single piece of food that he had in it.


Spike looked a little nervous as he watched the ducks clearing out the feed from his hoof.


“Now we’re even!” Rarity told him with a giggle.


“Okay…I’m still sorry.” Spike apologized again as he felt the ducks finishing their food.


“What are you going to do to make it up to me?” Rarity asked him.


“Um…I thought this was making it up to you.” Spike said nervously. “Do I need to kiss your hooves?”


Rarity blushed. “Well… if you want to.” She told him, before giving her hoof to him.


Spike shrugged before gently kissing her hoof.


“Oh…” Rarity accidentally blurted out. “And what nice thing are you going to tell me?” She asked while blushing more.


Spike was now feeling blessed for having been forced to study poetry. “That you are the fairest swan in the history of ponykind?”


“A swan!?” Rarity askes with a blush. “So I was an ugly duckling?” She asked him with a wink


“Nah, that has to be me.” Spike insisted.


“You? How so? A prince with a lush green mane like yours is clearly the envy of all that look upon you.” Rarity told him.


“Please, in Canterlot, I am a freak accident that was spotted by a princess. Here in MoonRacer, I’m more at home than I’ve ever been.” Spike explained as he again felt haunted by his past.


“Yes, but I bet you could get everything that you asked for in Canterlot?” Rarity asked him.


“Not the love of others. You made me complete.” Spike said as he brushed Rarity’s mane.


“Oh…Spike,” Rarity told him before hugging him, returning to her changeling form.


As Spike got back up, the couple heard something above them. “What are they saying?”


“Confound it Dash! Keep quiet!”


“Hey! I had to get the dumb cot to let you stand on this thing, and I have been pushing your oversized flank all day! Give me some slack!!!”


Rarity turned to Spike, before smirking and walking over nonchalantly to where they heard the sound.


Spike and Rarity quickly saw that there was a low flying cloud near them, and it quickly told Rarity what was going on.


“Um…Dash…we blew it!”


“Sheesh, A.J., they don’t know where we are.”


Rarity crossed her hooves as she looked at the cloud. “Five bits says you’re wrong.”


Spike turned to Rarity. “I thought you didn’t use money here?”


Dash instantly poked her head out of the cloud as she added her opinion. “Yeah Rarity! We don’t have money! What kind of dumb joke was…”


Dash was stopped as Applejack shoved her. “You just had to reply! Didn’t you?!?”


“Can I know what you two are doing?” Rarity asked.


“Not spying!!!” Dash quickly said, defensively.


“Yeah, real smooth Dash,” A.J. grumbled.


“Well if you two are not spying, will you please get down?” Rarity asked.


“B…but I…” Dash looked worried before Applejack tapped her shoulder.


“Hon, let’s get down.”


“Hon!?” Rarity said. “How cute.”


“Rarity, y'all should know that it’s one of the nicknames I call ponies.” Applejack tried to remind her as Dash pushed the cloud to the ground.


“Yes, but do you often share a cloud with another pony?” Rarity asked A.J..


“I’m part buffalo. I don’t usually hang out on clouds.” Applejack said as they landed. The cowgirl hopped off the cloud before pulling a blanket off of the cloud. “Dash said this would keep me from falling.”


Rarity smirked at them. “Please tell us what you two were doing.” she asked, able to sense their emotions.


“N…nothing…” Both girls said nervously.


“That’s not what I’m feeling from you two.” Rarity said.


“Oh…really…well, I guess we’d better get going.” Applejack said quickly as the duo tried to escape.


“Aa Aa Aaa!” Rarity told them before using her magic to pull them back to her.


“Hey! I thought you didn’t like looking like a changeling?!?” Dash said as she was clawing at the ground frantically.


“Yes…it is true, but…” Rarity blushed. “Spike doesn't seem to mind this form.” She said while turning to him. “But don’t you try to change the subject. Why are you two spying on us?” She asked as she turned back to face them, an eyebrow raised.


“No! We weren’t spying on you…at first…” Dash said with a small blush.


“Then what?” Rarity asked, turning to Spike, then back to them.


“Um…nothing…” Applejack said, clearly lying as she was blushing deeply.


“A.J.…” Rarity said, disappointedly.


“Hey, what A.J. and I do when we are alone is none of your business!” Dash said defensively.


“Oh…” Rarity blushed.


Dash blushed too as she realized what Rarity was guessing, and probably feeling. “No… wait… I didn’t mean it like that!”


“It’s too late!” Rarity told Dash.


“Darn it Dash!” Applejack said as she hid her face behind her hat.


“Trying to find a romantic spot to be alone with one another?” Spike asked.


“Hey! We’ve only kissed once before…” Dash was suddenly slapped by Applejack as she said that.


“Oh…” Spike blushed a bit. “How…how was it?” He asked.


“Spike! It’s rude to ask mares about kissing.” Rarity scolded him.


“Oh, so I shouldn’t talk about our kiss?” Spike asked before Rarity face-hoofed.


“You got one on the lips too? The first one is awesome! Isn’t it?” Dash asked excitedly.


“Yeah…” Spike told Dash before getting glared at by Rarity and A.J.


“Well, I guess it’s no secret anymore.” Applejack said with a small groan as she turned to Rarity. “Please don’t go gossiping about this. Granny would kill me if she found out I’ve been hitting on Dash.”


“She wants you to find a stallion?” Rarity asked A.J. “Or she doesn’t like griffins?”


“Neither. I’m just not old enough to start dating according to her.” Applejack explained, looking rather embarrassed.


“You’re her baby grand-daughter.” Rarity told her.


“Hey, I haven’t been classified as a grown up yet. Big Mac has, but I’m still having to work on it.” Applejack told her while looking at Spike. “So, I guess he treats you really well?”


Rarity blushed before hugging Spike. “He does. Jealous?” She asked.


“No. Dash is loyal to the bone, if not a little lazy. But she does give me a challenge every now and then.” Applejack said as she wrapped a hoof over Dash.


“Aww.” Rarity cooed. “But I feel that there’s a bit more?”


“Well, you wouldn’t care.” Dash said firmly.


Rarity looked a bit offended. “I beg your pardon?” Rarity asked.


“Come on. Sharing a hunk like…” Dash was instantly slapped by Applejack again, who was blushing profusely.


“DASH!!!”


“You want to join us?” Spike asked with a blush.


“I…say what now?!?” Applejack asked in confusion.


“What did Dash ask?” Spike asked.


“Well, after getting to know Spike, he’s a pretty chill guy.” Dash admitted.


“He is.” Rarity admitted.


“And helpful, and strong, and kind, and…” Applejack started listing off a bunch of stuff about Spike.


Spike was blushing to all of this.


“And since Light is dating 2 mares at the same time, we thought that maybe Spike would like to…” Dash started to say.


“Wait…you want Spikie too?” Rarity asked in shock.


“Yeah, Light isn’t our type.” Applejack said.


“And Twilight is too much an egg-head.” Dash added.


“So…this has been going on for a while, and Spikie ended up adding something you wanted?” Rarity asked as she rubbed her forehead.


“Yes…and…so?” A.J. was about to ask. “Can…?”


“Hold on, Spike and I are a thing now, so if you want to date Spike, you have to have me too!” Rarity said firmly.


“Aww…” Dash said. “Are you going to make us wear dresses?” She asked.


“Please, it’s too far in the date to…” Rarity paused when she realized that neither mare objected to what she said. “Wait… you two are okay with dating me?”


“If that is the cost to be with Spike.” A.J. started to say. “But I ain't getting a new wardrobe, and getting rid of my hat and work-clothes.” She told Rarity with conviction and confidence.


Rarity looked a bit cautious at this proposal. “But how do I know that this is not a ploy to steal my Spikie Wikie from me?” She asked as she hugged Spike.


A.J. thought about it before walking to Rarity and kissing her on the lips. “Does that answer your question?” She asked her.


Rarity’s and Spike’s eyes widened after the cowgirl kissed her. “W… what?!?” Rarity asked in shock.


“Does that answer your question?” A.J. repeated herself.


“Wait…you are okay with hooking up with Rarity?” Spike asked.


“Spike, we are already used to kissing each other. Do you think we would mind another mare?” Dash asked as she walked over to Rarity and kissed her. “I mean, she is a little formal and nitpicky, but she has a good ear and is always willing to give up her time for us.”


Spike gulped a bit, finding it hot seeing 3 mares kissing one another. “I…we’re feeding the ducks…do you both want to join us?” He asked them, feeling a bit flustered.


“Why not?” Applejack said with a shrug. “Admittedly I saw this as a Fluttershy activity, but it has some romantic charm.”


“I…can we do other things?” Spike asked.


“Well, it’s Rarity’s plan that we are crashing, so we should let her decide.” Dash said as she picked up her dazed friend.


“Y'all will be alright.” A.J. said before fanning Rarity’s face with her hat. “Now what do you want to do?” She asked her.


Rarity was trying to collect herself as she was still blushing deeply. “Well, I was going to start heading to our room for some cheesecake that I got from Pinkie, but I guess my plans are changing?”


“Oh, why can’t we get some of the cheesecake?” Dash asked her.


“Because dessert is an end of the date activity. If you two are joining the date, then I need to find at least a couple more activities.” Rarity explained.


“Ok…” Dash said before looking around. “Frisby!?” She asked them.


“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Rarity said as she gestured to her outfit. “In this dress?”


“Y'all can play while staying in place.” A.J. pointed out.


Rarity gave a soft sigh. “Fine, we can play a round or two before the sun sets.” Rarity said as she turned to Spike. “Spike, are you okay with all of this?”


“Umm…yes.” He let them know.


Dash nodded before flying off to where they left the public park toys to get a frisby.


“Well, game on.” Rarity said with a gulp.


Twilight genderly walked with one of her colt-friends on each side. They both admittedly had fun swimming, but they both felt rather embarrassed by how poorly the date went.


Sleipnir was the first to speak up, looking rather foolish. “Hey, sorry about how the date went. We wanted it to be perfect for you, but… you know how that went.”


Twilight shrugged. “It’s ok…” She insisted. “We did have fun…right?”


“It depends on how you look at it. It was fun swimming, and hanging out on the island has been pretty fun, but did you enjoy yourself?” Shark asked nervously.


“I…this is the most ice-cream that I have ever eaten before.” Twilight admitted. “That must count for something.”


“Well, in the end it depends on your opinion.” Sleipnir explained. “Did you enjoy the date?”


“It was…fascinating.” Twilight admitted. “But there is still something that is bothering me.”


“What’s that?” Both boys asked at once.


“How…how did you get the ice-cream in the first place? If you need an adult to get chocolate, then wouldn't you also need one for ice-cream?”


“Yeah. My dad got it for me.” Sleipnir explained. “He flew over with me this morning to put it there.”


“Oh…that’s nice.” Twilight said. “The most my dad got me is a stack of rubies.”


“So…food on both ends?” Shark asked with a chuckle.


“Yes, but yours is a bit better.” Twilight told him.


“Why is that?” Shark asked curiously.


“You can share the ice-cream with everyone.” She told him. “My mom couldn’t really enjoy that with us.”


“Oh…well…at least it’s the thought that counts, right?” Sleipnir asked.


“Yes…” Twilight admitted before hugging both of them. “Just like this date.”


The boys smiled as they hugged her back. “Thank you for being so understanding with us.” Sleipnir said as he petted her back.


“Yeah, and we can do better next time.” Shark promised her.


“I bet you both can.” Twilight told them. “But…do you want me to plan it next time?”


“Well, you are clearly better organized than us, so I guess you can take a turn on the next date.” Sleipnir said bashfully.


“Yeah, I think you may come up with a better plan than we can.” Shark agreed.


Twilight smiled before thinking about it. “Where should I take you two?”


“We’ll let you figure that out.” Sleipnir said with a nod.


“And just so you know, plan B was going to be the library, but it was closed for renovations today.'' Shark explained as they walked into their hall.


“Oh no.” Twilight warped. “I suppose that we’ll have to…go to either my room or yours.”


“Well, I think Rarity is planning on taking Spike to your room, so why don’t we head to yours?” Shark suggested.


“Ok…wait, what?” Twilight asked.


Before the boys replied, they saw Light walking into the hall with Pinkie and Fluttershy, carrying a giant teddy bear on his back with a dreamy look on his face.


“Well, it looks like you three had fun.” Shark said. “What did you three do today?”


“Oh…nothing really.” Pinkie said a bit dismisfully. “We had a picnic, kissed Light’s cheek, went to the fair, got on some rides, Light won us this big bear, we went on the ferris wheel, kissed him on the lips, and slept together. Nothing too big.”


“That’s nice…wait WHAT!?!” Twilight said


Fluttershy blushed deeply as she spoke. “We kissed.”


“I…I got that, but after that?” Twilight asked, having a hard time believing that Light would have just done that.


“Well, we were stuck on that ride for about an hour, so after the forty second time we kissed him, we got bored and…just slept together.” Pinkie explained.


“In public!?” Twilight asked. “How…Light why?”


“After kiss number twenty, I just relaxed and went with it.” Light said with a dreamy smile.


“I… I…” Twilight didn’t know what to say.


“Light you dog.” Shark told him with a small grin.


“No, I’m the dog.” Pinkie said.


“How…what was it like?” Sleipnir asked Light.


“Like a trip through heaven.” Light said as he hugged his mares tightly.


Twilight fainted into Sleipnir’s hooves.


“Oh my! Are you okay Twi?” Fluttershy asked as she went to Twilight’s aid.


Pinkie just raised an eyebrow as she put her hips on her shoulders. “Come on! A little nap never killed anypony!”


“NAP!?” Twilight jerked up.


“Yeah, we fell asleep on his lap, and he fell asleep on our manes, namely Pinkie’s.” Fluttershy explained, as she was feeling Twilight’s forehead to see if she had a fever. “What did you think we were talking about?”


“I…um…” Twilight blushed. “Nothing.” She said while getting up.


“Nothing anymore.” Shark said, sounding disappointed.


Twilight walked past Light, who was rubbing his head with Fluttershy.


“Well, It looks like you had fun.” Rarity said as she walked up to the group with Spike, Applejack and Rainbow Dash.


"Yes, and…" Shark paused as he saw how close A.J. and Dash were now to Spike. "And I see that you also have gained something.” he told him.


“Rarity agreed to let them share me with her, so our group has officially expanded. Now we just need to have a few dates together.” Spike said with a small blush.


“Aww…” Pinkie said, before going to Light and Flutter. “That’s so sweet.” She said before joining them in their head rubbing.


“I started today with having one less than you Light, now I have one more than you.” Spike said with laughter.


“It’s not a contest, and I’m happy with these two.” Light said as he kissed their cheeks.


“And Flash has us all beat by a mile.” Sleipnir added.


“Well he has been here longer than both of them, and they have known each other since the first grade.” Shark pointed out.


“It did take him some years, and his mom had to literally push him in the right path to even start asking them out…” Sleipnir said with a chuckle


“Again, I’m happy with these two.” Light said as the two mares hugged him back.


“Of course darling. Love is never a race.” Rarity said with a smile. “Just go at your pace and find the ponies who truly love you.”


Light giggled. “I know.” He said before looking at both of them. “We all will.”


“Yeah, although I think Light and Flutter will be enough for me.” Pinkie said as she kissed Light’s cheek.


“Do you think that us two will be enough to satisfy you?” Flutter asked Pinkie with a wink.


“In the marital department, yep. Like my baking mentor always says, it’s not all about quantity, but quality.” She explained before turning to the others. “No offense to you guys!”


“It’s ok.” All of the others said.


“Twilight is…we should go after her.” Sleipnir told Shark.


“Yep. Next date next week?” Shark asked before realizing that Twilight wasn’t there. “Oh…see you guys later!!!” Shark said as he ran after Twilight.


Pinkie giggled. “Oh…love.” she said before petting Light’s head.


“A nap, a nap, it was just a nap.” Twilight told herself in a bit of anger.


“Hey Twilight!” Cotton said.


“Oh, hey Cotton.” Twilight said as she tried to calm down. “Sorry if I am stressed, but I just got back from a date…and learned what Light did on his date.”


“Oh…what did you do?” Cotton asked.


“It’s not what I did. It’s what I thought he did…but nevermind that. How is your research coming?” Twilight asked eagerly.


“Oh…better, but I only have my pegacorn DNA and Speed’s DNA.” Cotton explained. “Do you have… some of Light’s?” She asked hopefully.


Twilight sighed a little as she summoned a hairbrush. “Luckily, we tried brushing down his mane today, and apparently it didn’t work. There should be some of his hair in there.”


“Ah, thank you.” Cotton said before hugging Twilight. “Quick, come with me to my lab!” She said, pulling on Twilight’s claw.


“You have a lab?” Twilight asked with excitement.


“Yes!” Cotton said. “Now you can either follow me, or I can drag you there.”


Twilight quickly followed her, looking intrigued by the mention of a lab.


Cotton walked through the hallways, entered one of the school’s chemical labs, opened a second door before turning the light on. The room was filled with beakers that held different Blood samples, and the walls were covered with charts, posters of different body anatomies, and notes that were scribbled by Cotton.


“What do you think, Twilight?”


“Wow…this is impressive. And the school lets you have this?” Twilight asked as she was looking at the endless pile of notes.


“Yes, as long as I keep sharing what I discover and don't start making anything…evil, they’re ok with me doing this.” Cotton explained.


“Okay, so how well is this project going for you now?” Twilight asked curiously.


“Well, see for yourself.” Cotton said while placing a slide under her microscope with one of her blood samples underneath it.


“Hmm…” Twilight said as she looked at the shifting blood cells. “Speed’s blood?”


Cotton nodded. “Yes, and this is my blood.” She swiped the slides to show her sample then switched back to Light’s piece of mane.


“Light has the light blue mane. Don’t mix his hair with Rarity’s.” Twilight warned her as she examined Cotton’s blood in a separate microscope.


“Yeah yeah…” Cotton said while putting one of Light’s strands of mane into a solution. “You see how those two different parts are faintly reacting to the light?” She asked Twilight.


“Hm…interesting,” Twilight said with a nod.


As Cotton waited for Light’s strand of mane to dissolve, she went back to Twilight. “Now this is what Speed’s blood looks like when he is a pegasus.” She said, before switching the sample. “And that one is when he’s a unicorn.”


“I see…he’s naturally able to change the dominance of his genes somehow.” Twilight said, looking amazed.


“Yes, and if I can unlock what happened to Light when he got his wings, I could make everyone have wings, horns, cloven-hooves, stripes or anything else if they want to.” Cotton said excitedly


“Wow, that's amazing.” Twilight said excitedly.


“YES! No longer are you going to be restrained by what you were giving at birth. If you want to learn magic, you can have a horn! If you want to fly, you can have wings!”


“And if I want to hide my draconic appearance, I'll be able to.” Twilight added.


“Ah…yeah, if you want.” Cotton said with a bit of hesitation. “If you actually want to remove that!” She said, not really understanding the desire to lose something that gave her an advantage over others.


“Well…I guess I just want to look normal for once.” Twilight admitted as she looked at her claws.


“Yeah…” Cotton said before looking at her back, where her small wings were. “But why be normal, when you can be…better than normal?”


“Because I want to be able to go to Canterlot and spend time with my mentor without being treated like a freak. I…I don’t mean to be rude, but I would like to be able to look normal and not be called out for my looks.” Twilight said, looking embarrassed.


“Hey hey…” Cotton said. “Kirouac doesn’t look normal, before you came I think he was the only half dragon here. Well, there was the fireproof diamond dog, and the one kirin, but you couldn’t tell. But Kirouac is the only pony who is part dragon.”


“Well…maybe here I can embrace my whole body, but outside of MoonRacer, I want to be accepted too.” Twilight said, hoping she’d understand.


Cotton nodded. “Like how Light doesn’t feel accepted?”


“Well…his thing is more mental…but he never liked being an alicorn either.” Twilight said with a nod.


“Flash has Aspergeris an Alicorn too and he doesn’t seem to mind.” Cotton pointed out.


“Light doesn’t think he deserves to be an alicorn.” Twilight clarified.


Cotton nodded. “We…can try to reverse what happened to Light…” Cotton said. “Or…make him an “earth-pony” if he wants.”


“Well, what's odd is that some non-pony species may be harder to unlock since Light only has the magic of the pony tribes.” Twilight reminded her.


“That we know of.” Cotton said before looking at Twilight. “Can I get a sample of your blood, please.” She asked nicely.


“Sure.” Twilight said as she looked for something to get a sample with.


As Twilight was looking around, she felt a sudden prick. “OUCH!” she cried out before turning to Cotton.


“Thanks for the blood.” Cotton told Twilight, before putting the syringe away, and then going back to Light’s dissolved strand of mane. “Let’s see what we can find out.”


“Yeah, considering that we have to work around the magical element.” Twilight said as Cotton was eagerly examining the blood.


“Ha…mhm…what…?” Cotton said out loud.


“What is it?” Twilight asked curiously.


“It’s…unlike anything I have ever seen before. This isn’t a part of each race. This is like a race in itself. I don’t even see traces of unicorn DNA anymore.” She said as she was trying to understand this new sample.


“That’s…strange…” Twilight said as she took a quick look.


“If only I knew what Light’s DNA looked like before.” Cotton said with a bit of anger. “I would know precisely what changed.” She said while trying to isolate what she could see was different.


“Well…there are some baby teeth we could extract samples from, but I’ll have to write a letter to Light’s mom to ask her to send them.” Twilight said as she had an idea. “How about we see how Speed’s DNA reacts to it?”


“Good idea, and then me, and if we have time, you!” Cotton said while taking some of Speed’s DNA and adding it to Light’s, and adding some of Light’s DNA into Speed’s.


Twilight and Cotton both watched in shock as the two samples refused to blend together. It was almost like something was magically keeping Light’s blood from being altered.


“Mhm…that was unexpected.” Cotton said while backing up.


“Light's blood is beyond anything I've encountered in genetic science.” Twilight said as she studied the magical effects of Light’s blood.


“Can Light ever get a blood transfer?” Cotton asked. “Or do alicorns need to get donations from each other?”


“Well…I don’t know. Maybe it’s just Speed’s blood that’s reacting like that?” Twilight suggested.


“Should I try mine?” Cotton asked. “We both have a unicorn parent and a pegasus mother.”


“Okay, let’s do two tests. One with Light being dominant, and the other with you being dominant.”


“Of course!” Cotton said while redoing the experiment, but replacing Speed’s DNA with her DNA.


With the dominant Light test, Cotton’s blood seemed to be magically altered. It developed a yellow glow and became like Light’s DNA. With the dominant Cotton test, Light’s blood adjusted, losing its magical effect and altering to Cotton's DNA.


“Mhm…” Cotton looked a bit frustrated. “Do I need to replace most of my blood?” She asked while thinking about how much of Light’s DNA was in the dissolved strand of mane.


“Hm…I don’t know. Maybe we need to focus on the magical elements of this.” Twilight suggested as she started thinking about this from her field of expertise.


“What do you mean?” Cotton asked, while writing things down.


“Well, Light’s testimony about his transformation suggested a magical element. So, if we can find the right magical stimulation to this magic, we could possibly find a new breakthrough in genetic altering.” Twilight said as she started making a few notes of her own.


“Mhm…that would require some magic.” Cotton said before tapping on her small horn. “I’ll need your help with that.”


“Well, good thing that I’m skilled in that field.” Twilight said with a nod.


“Yeah…” Cotton said, while feeling a bit inadequate.


“Don’t worry. You already have an upper-hoof on genetics. All we need to do is find the magical element.” Twilight said as she suddenly remembered something. “Aww nuts! I forgot to tell my dates where I went!”


“Dates!?” Cotton said, before getting some of her notes out.


“Sleipnir and Shark. Technically they both shared me, but that’s beside the point.” Twilight said as she started to leave the room.


“Well…good luck.” Cotton said before trying to drown her sorrow in her work.


“Same time tomorrow? I can get some more of Light’s DNA.” Twilight offered.


“Thanks.” Cotton replied.


“And don’t worry! We won’t give up until we find the answer.” Twilight said as she left the lab.


Cotton nodded as she heard the door close. “Well, it’s back to the old drawing board.”


Twilight quickly tried to run back to her hall while looking for Sleipnir and Shark. She was hoping that they wouldn’t be too upset with her, after walking off on them without a word.


As she turned the corner, she bumped into Flash, knocking his hat and sunglasses off.


“Oops. Sorry Flash. I was just looking for Sleipnir and Shark.” Twilight apologized as she caught a glance of Flash’s short, dark brown mane. Flash was wincing, so she really couldn't tell what color his eyes were.


“It’s ok…” Flash paused. “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked, while noticing that everything was a bit brighter.


“I…I never saw your eyes before.” Twilight said, after catching a glance of his eyes after he began opening them.


“My glasses, where are my glasses?” He asked, in a bit of a panic.


“Oh! Here they are!” Twilight said, as she levitated them back onto his head.


“Thanks.” Flash said while he lifted his glasses off momentarily to adjust his clip-on sunglasses. He placed them back on face when the lenses were on properly. “Aaa..that's better.” Flash said, relaxing and flapping his ears.


“I couldn’t tell what color they were…but I’m guessing you have an eye problem?” Twilight asked curiously.


Flash paused. “What do you mean by...eye problem?”


“Well, you seemed rather desperate to get your glasses back. I was worried that you might not be able to see without them.” Twilight explained.


“Well…I’m very sensitive to light.” Flash explained, not wanting to let her know that it was also to hide his crystal-pony identity as well as his eye color from any bad changeling that would want to feed on his love.


“Oh, I understand.” Twilight said with a nod. “I’ve heard of cases like that.”


“Yes…maybe we should get some for Light.” Flash suggested, trying to change the subject.


“Light actually doesn’t have many problems with Light. It’s loud noises that he has a problem with.” Twilight said as they were walking towards their hall. “I had my first date with Sleipnir and Shark today. I hope you don’t mind if I talk about it.


“Oh, I don't mind. How was it?” Flash asked her.


Twilight giggled a little. “The restaurant was closed because of a rat, the boat they wanted to use had a hole in it and the ice cream turned into soup.” Twilight explained as she turned to Flash. “So we just went swimming and tried to have a little fun.”


“Oh.. wow. That’s terrible!” Flash said, trying to recall what his first dates were like.


“We managed to have fun, but they’re letting me plan the next one.” Twilight said with a small smile. “Would you like to join next week?”


“Mhm…to help you?” Flash asked.


“Well, I do need some help, but I also wouldn’t mind a third stallion.” Twilight added with a giggle.


Flash was frozen in place. “Uhm..ok. I don't mind helping and joining in on the fun, I guess.”


“I’m glad to hear it, although I am not ready to give up my first kiss.” Twilight said firmly. “Cadence made it clear that I need to make that experience special.”


“Ah…that is true. I’ll bet Spike and Light are both waiting for theirs!” Flash said.


“Oh…” Twilight looked a little embarrassed as she remembered Light’s condition when he got back. “I don’t know about Spike, but Light’s gotten his… and then some.”


“And then some?” Flash asked. “What…did he already sleep with them?” He finished with a laugh.


“No…well…kinda…” Twilight said with a blush.


“W…what?” Flash said. “What did they do, did both Flutter and Pinkie start…”


“Stop it right there, the ferris wheel broke down and they took a nap…after kissing Light a lot.” Twilight explained.


“W…where?” Flash asked.


“On the lips to my knowledge.” Twilight said with a shrug. “Although, knowing Light, I can't imagine he was the one to kiss them first. Of course, Spike’s date ended with more mares than he started with.”


“Oh…how and who?” Flash asked.


“I don’t know how but the extra mares are Applejack and Rainbow Dash.” Twilight explained.


“Wow.” Flash said while trying to hold back his laughter. “He has truly mastered that art of...”


“Again, stop.” Twilight said with a sigh. “Does every pony here need half a dozen spouses?”


“No, but here it’s the only thing you can’t easily get an abundance of.” Flash tried to explain, while laughing all the way.


“So the three of us are either lucky, cute, or are having a short-lived love triangle?” Twilight asked curiously.


“I think two of those things, but definitely not the other.” Flash told her.


“I see. So, do you think Spike and Light will be okay? Spike is more bold and excitable with Rarity, but Light is the nervous type.


“Well I’m sure that Light will be fine with Flutter, as for Pinkie...as long as she can keep her cool, I think Light will live through it.” Flash said, while thinking about Pinkie and Flutter’s personalities.


“Well, I have a feeling that Light’s going to stick to them. He has never had real romantic love before.” Twilight said as they neared their hall.


“And I hope that it goes well with them.” Flash said, stopping when he saw Sleipnir and Shark walking towards them.


“There you are!” Shark said with a bit of excitement.


“We thought we might have upset you.” Sleipnir added, looking rather concerned for Twilight.


“Upset me, Why?” Twilight asked them.


“We…may not have noticed when you took off.” Shark admitted.


“That’s the point of taking off quietly.” Twilight explained.


“Yeah…so…are you okay?” Sleipnir asked.


“I’m…better!” Twilight admitted before turning to Flash. “Do you mind if Flash helps me out with our next date…and if we also invite Grand-Earth?”


“W.. what...” Shark was about to say, before Sleipnir placed a hoof on his shoulder. “That will be ok, but I don’t know if she would want to.”


“Well, I want to give her a shot since she seems like she needs it.” Twilight explained sympathetically, knowing how down she gets.


“Do you want to be the one to ask her out, or…?” Sleipnir asked Twilight.


“I think it might be better that way.” Twilight said with a nod.


“Well good luck with that.” Sleipnir told her.


“If you want to ask her out, you should give her some seed.” Shark told Twilight.


“Some what?” Twilight asked, looking confused by that request.


“Her specialty is in landscaping and growing flowers.” Shark explained.


“Oh… so you’re saying that it’s also traditional to give a gift?” Twilight asked as she started taking down some notes.


Sleipnir tilted his head. “Don’t you normally have the lover bring a box of chocolate and flowers to the pony that they want to court?” He asked her.


“I’m…still new to dating.” Twilight said with a blush.


“Have you never read any romance books?” Sleipnir asked her.


“Yeah, but I always took them with a grain of salt, considering that a lot of them are about fictional creatures like vamponies or something like that.” Twilight explained.


“Vamponies sound cool.” Shark said.


“Eh, the story I read lacked character development.” Twilight said bluntly.


“How so?” Shark asked.


“Um, guys? I think we should save the story talk for later.” Sleipnir said, as he knew it was getting late.


Shark stretched his hoofs out. “Ok, should we each go to our own rooms, or..?” He asked them.


“Well, where are the others?” Twilight asked, not wanting to intrude.


“I think Light is currently in Pinkie and Futter’s room, while Spike and A.J. are in Rarity’s and Dash’s room.” Shark told them.


“Well, it looks like my room is being occupied.” Twilight said with a blush.


“Not ours, nor Sleipnir’s.” Shark said.


“Oh… so which one should we use?” Twilight asked curiously.


“Well…my room currently has no one in it.” Shark pointed out.


“Okay, I hope this won’t be awkward.” Twilight said as she joined him.


Sleipnir followed behind them.


Twilight felt a little awkward as she knew what she’d probably be doing. She was going to be sleeping in Shark’s and Flash’s room for the first time. It was probably the most romantic thing that was going to happen to her all day.


Flash stood there awkwardly, as Twilight was being walked into his room with Shark and Sleipnir.


“Flash, are you coming? I may need your advice.” Twilight asked sweetly, looking nervous about sleeping in a guys room.


“Umm…ok.” Flash said while following them. “What do you need help with?”


“Well, how do I go about sleeping in somepony else’s room after a date?” Twilight asked.


“That…that depends on what you mean by that.” Flash said nervously.


“What do you mean?” Twilight asked, as she looked at the two boys. “I’m not experienced with this.”


“He is asking if you mean what you thought Light did?” Shark tried to explain to her.


“No! I am not anywhere near ready to go that far!” Twilight insisted.


“So…it’s just…a “nap” with us?” Flash asked.


“But do we end up sharing a bed, or what?” Twilight asked as she looked at the beds in the room.


“We…could take Shark’s bed and my bed and put them together.” Flash suggested.


“Oh…are the four of us sharing a bed?” Twilight asked with a blush.


“If you want to…” Shark said.


“Well…I guess it’s okay if it’s typical for dates.” Twilight said as she turned to Flash. “Do you want me to move your bed?”


“Umm…if you want to…” Flash told her.


“Okay.” Twilight said as she used her magic to move the bed. It actually took more effort for her to move something this large.


Flash looked at the other guys, not knowing what the plan was.


“So Twi… how do you want to work this?” Sleipnir asked.


“Well, I’d like all of us to get cleaned up after all that swimming we did. I can grab a pair of PJs from my room, and I’d kindly like you guys to wear PJs too. Is that okay?”


Shark and Sleipnir quickly nodded.


“Good. After that, I guess we can go ahead and get into bed.” Twilight said as she started to walk out of the room. “Oh, don’t forget the talk Light gave you.”


“We won’t.” Sleipnir said with a small shudder. “We won’t abuse you in any way.”


As Twilight and Sleipnir walked out to get their PJs, Shark and Flash just looked awkwardly at each other, then at the drawer they had their P.J. in.


“So…the four of us will share a bed together.” Shark said with a small gulp.


“Ya...” Flash said. “I guess it's our first “sleep-over”?” He asked.


“You and I have been roommates for a while now. Now we get to share our room with the prince and our marefriend.” Shark said as he started getting his stuff ready for a shower.


“Ya…sorry.” Flash said with a blush.


“Eh, don’t be. Just don’t kiss me in the morning.” Shark said as he got out a towel. “How are you feeling about this?”


“Well…this is going to be the first time that I’m going to be in bed with guys.” Flash admitted. “Excluding that one prank, but that doesn’t really count.”


“Well, just remember that there will be no hankie pankie unless you want to deal with Light Heart.” Shark warned him.


“Does that still count if it excludes Twilight?” Flash asked with a laugh.


“Then you’ll have to deal with me and Sleipnir.” Shark said, not very excited about playing for the same team.


“Ok…ok.” Flash said.


“By the way, what do you do when a date goes wrong?” Shark asked nervously as he got ready to leave the room.


“You try your best to forgive the other, or get forgiven by the other.” Flash explained. “Flowers are a good gift, and chocolate if you can get some.”


“Oh… okay.” Shark said before walking out to get cleaned up.


Flash went to the third boy bath-room to also get cleaned up. “Should we brush our teeths as well?”


“It’s common sense.” Sleipnir called out.


“So we’re not eating anymore!?” Flash asked.


“Wait…you didn’t have dinner?” Shark asked from his stall.


“Oh I did, but…I want a night snack!” Flash said.


“Well, do you have any food?” Sleipnir asked, as Flash could hear the showers turning on.


“Um….a bag of chips, some granola bars, and some mixed allergy-free nuts.” Flash said nonchalantly.


“Okay, I think a small snack before bed can work.” Sleipnir agreed.


“You’re ok with that?” Flash asked Shark and Twilight who were each in their own bathroom.


“Well….I guess a small snack before bed wouldn’t hurt.” Twilight said calmly.


“Ok!” Flash said before getting in his own bathroom to get cleaned.


The group all spent a few minutes getting cleaned up, allowing Twilight to think about seeing Spike with three mares. When she went to get her clothes, she seriously wondered if Spike was going to turn into a ladies man. As she finished up, she decided to peek into Fluttershy and Pinkie’s room to see how Light was doing.


All three of them had their heads resting on the bear Light had won earlier that day. They used it as a makeshift pillow, as they talked about what they wanted to do when they get older. “I wouldn’t mind making a petting-zoo for birthday parties, but…I would find it hard to give them up if one of the kids wanted to keep one of them.” Flutter admitted.


“Well, you can always run an animal shelter if you still want to make one.” Pinkie assured her. “I’m just working as a baker on the side so I can still throw all of my parties. Organizing parties is the thing I love to do the most.”


Flutter giggled. “Thanks, Pinkie. How about you Light?” She asked while turning her head to him.


Light took a deep breath as he looked at his wings. “If I wasn’t an alicorn, I’d run a toy store. I’d even name it Toyland, due to the stories I read about it.”


“And what stopped you?” Pinkie asked.


“Becoming an alicorn.” Light said with a sigh.


“Farmer is like you, son of a Wonderbolt and a magic teacher.” Pinkie pointed out.


“But it’s not the same for me. There are now great expectations for me…some of which are too great for me to live up to.” Light said disheartedly.


Pinkie sighed. “I wish that we could help.” She admitted.


“Um…there may be one thing.” Flutter said nervously.


“What’s that?” Light asked, looking intrigued.


“Well, Equestria isn’t…that fond of half-breeds, especially non-pony ones.” Flutter said.


“Yeah…” Light said, looking disheartened as he realized that Flutter was in that category.


“So…if and when they find out that you are with me…” Flutter said with sadness.


“And me!” Pinkie said with glee, before scratching her ear with her back leg, trying to make Fluttershy feel better.


“Yes...they may not want…you to be important!” Flutter mused.


Light’s ears perked up when she said that.


“And if you show them all of the Pegacorns, they may think that Alicorns are not that imp… Special.” Pinkie said, correcting herself at the end to make Light feel good.


“I wouldn’t do the last part for Celestia and Cadence’s sake, but I like the first part.” Light said as his face brightened up. “If I marry you two, I get the ponies I love, and I won’t have to worry about being some special prince or anything like that.”


Flutter blushed before nodding.


“So, I can be a toymaker with a party pony and an animal caretaker.” Light said as he gently patted his friends' heads.


Flutter nodded once more before rubbing her head on Light.


“That's right.” Pinkie said before hugging both of them. “Oh…no, I just had a thought, but it’s bad.” She admitted with her ears flopping down.


“What’s that?” Flutter asked, looking concerned.


“That...a photo of Light hugging and kissing one of us...gets out.” Pinkie said, hoping that wouldn't be as bad as Rarity made it sound in her drama-magazines.


Light’s eyes widened when she said that. “If this got out too soon my dad wouldn't be happy about it. I don't think it's because he's prejudiced. He’d be mad because I kissed you, not because of your species. After he found out, my dad would kill me.” Light explained with a gulp.


“Oh…I know some parents that are like that.” Flutter admitted. “How about...on one knee, giving us an engagement necklace?” She suggested.


Light gulped as he thought about it. “How…far in the future would we do this?”


“Oh…whenever you’re ready.” Futter reassured him. “I…” She blushed.


“Okay…let’s wait until I get my dad’s blessing over this relationship before any gossip spreads.” Light said, as he was trying not to think too hard about it.


Flutter nodded before thinking for a moment then adding, “Speaking of which…should we introduce you to our parents?”


“Um…can we wait a bit so it doesn’t seem too sudden?” Light asked with a gulp.


“I’m good with that. My parents live on a rock farm in Equestria, so it takes time to get in contact with them.” Pinkie said with a nod.


Flutter nodded before looking worried. “But mine are here.” She admitted. “So…as long as you don’t act violent or extremely rude or anything like that, we’ll be good.”


“Well…I guess I can meet them….after a while.” Light said with a nervous nod.


“Yes, but…Just a heads up. I…I’m the bold one in the family.” Flutter admitted before blushing.


Light’s eyes widened when she said that. “Really?”


Flutter nodded. “Yes, I do hope I wasn’t too bossy on our date.” She asked with both a blush and a giggle at the end.


Light gave a small chuckle before kissing her forehead. “You were perfect.”


“Aww.” Flutter blushed before smirking and lifting her hooves up, pretending to be vain.


Twilight decided to leave them before they got any more intimate. She took a deep breath as she walked towards Shark’s room, wondering if she’d feel the same way as Light does one day. The only thing she was really concerned about was Light having no intention to return to Equestria.


Would that really be that bad? Twilight asked herself, continuing to ponder the situation. Canterlot did have their family there, and their childhood, but it also had the pain and discrimination they all dealt with. While here, just in the past week they already made friends, found some dates and were already accepted. Yes, Light did have a bit of a rough start when they found out that alicorns were real, but…he’d grown to love this place. Would Spike do the same thing?


As Twilight was thinking to herself about what would happen if her friends decided to stay, she saw Sleipnir and Shark waiting for her. “Are you ready Twi?” Shark asked her.


Twilight nodded, wiping her tears of joy before walking to them. Maybe staying here would be more rewarding than heading back, after all.


Light gave a soft moan as he woke up, not recognizing the room he was in at first. As he started to move, he suddenly remembered the other night, and realized that his hooves were hugging Fluttershy, who was hugging the giant bear. He started to wonder where Pinkie was until he felt another pair of paws hugging him. He was rather happy that he was wearing his PJs, along with the girls.


As Light felt both girls snuggling closer to him, he sighed in contentment feeling ok with this. He felt more adamant about the idea of staying here with them than ever.


“Forget whatever destiny wanted me to be an alicorn. I’m staying here.” Light thought to himself, as he felt their warm embrace.


Spike slowly stirred as he was facing Rarity, who was stirring as well. They both smiled as they felt Applejack’s body shift, namely since they were resting their heads on her soft stomach. Dash was fully sleeping on top of Applejack since the buffalo/pony was a bit bigger than she was.


Spike and Rarity looked at each other with a big smile. “So, how are you feeling today princess?” Spike cooed to Rarity.


Rarity giggled a little as she cooed back. “Wonderful, my prince.” She said before she and Spike kissed gently.


Applejack chuckled as she turned to the speedster. “I guess we had better get up too.”


“Mmfff. Five more minutes.” Dash mumbled, never liking to be forced to wake up.


“Come one sleeping beauty.” Applejack said as she touched lips with Dash, causing the griffon/pegasus to purr softly.


“Okay, you talked me into it.” Dash said with a small grin before grabbing A.J.’s head and locking lips with her.


A.J. smirked in the kiss, before grabbing Dash and pulling her off of her so they would be side by side causing Spike and Rarity to be stuck under the couple as they made out on top of them.


They all laughed together as they held each other closer.


Twilight felt a little uncomfortable as she woke up, realizing that she was sleeping on her back. As she looked at their dates, she realized that they both had their backs facing towards her. At first she was upset at this, but then she remembered that she asked them to be respectful of her. She sighed as she slowly sat up, realizing that Flash was nowhere in sight.


She sighed softly as she realized how bad her date actually ended. “Next week has got to be different.” she thought to herself as she crawled out of bed.

Author's Note:

Group about this story MoonRacer: The land of misfits. StoryVers Group

A lily pads frogs!” Flutter said, before running off to it.



“A lady pilot what?” Light asked as he turned to Pinkie to explain.



“Lily pads!” Flutter repeated. “You don’t know what that is?” she asked him.



“I don’t remember seeing it,” Light admitted, looking a little embarrassed.



“It’s easy, you launch the toy frog and try to get it onto the winning Lily pads,” Flutter explained.

the Game is called Whack a Toad