• Published 28th Aug 2020
  • 1,859 Views, 127 Comments

MoonRacer: The land of misfits. - NicLove



how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies

  • ...
3
 127
 1,859

Chapter 7: Rest of Night

As the couple walked in, they saw that the pizza was set on some tables and Light and Twilight were untied and looked rather anxious, having heard from the others about Rarity’s background, including her ‘hidden’ therapy visits she had due to the severity of her self consciousness with her body. Apparently being abandoned by her parents and being dumped numerous times due to her body has taken a toll on her self confidence. Staying in her pony form was her way of dealing with it.


“Hey, everyone,” Rarity said nervously while looking around the room at Light and especially Twilight.


“Hi Rarity. It’s glad to see you’re back,” Twilight said as she walked up to her and gave her a small hug.


Rarity hugged back Twilight, she could tell how she was feeling. “I know what you’re going to tell me.”


“We… understand why you hide your true self, and me and Light sympathise with you. Heck, both of us would love to be able to look like a normal pony. We won’t judge you, but know that we will accept you for who you are, changeling or not,” Twilight assured her.


“Yeah... but I can, and I’m in MoonRacer,” Rarity said.


“Well, you have your own problems with this. Just know that if you ever want to talk about it, we are always open to listen to you,” Twilight promised her.


Rarity nodded before hugging Twilight back and then wiping her tears. “So… is there pizza left?”


“None of us started eating yet,” Light admitted. “Not even me, and I’m starving.”


Flash restrained himself from saying anything.


“Let’s eat!” Pinkie said loudly.


The group all relaxed as they all started eating, trying to change the topic with some simple small talk.


Rarity grabbed the meat lover’s pizza before turning to Spike to see what he thought of that.


“You do you Rarity,” he assured her as he picked up a slice of the MoonRacer special, just to see what it was like.


Rarity smiled back at Spike before taking a bite out of the Meat lover.


The group spent an hour or two talking to each other, having a decent time asking questions about each other’s culture and hobbies. It was nice to just relax and not worry about any of the problems and stresses they had put up with that day.


Flash saw that there were 2 vegetarian slices left. “Who wants the last slices?” he asked before turning to Light.


“Sorry. I’m not a fan of lettuce in my pizza,” Light said as he was eating two slices of cheese pizza like a sandwich.


Flash looked at the rest of the group. “Anyone?”


“I’ll take it,” Fluttershy said, somewhat nervously. “I mean, if nobody else wants it.”


“Well there are 2!” Flash pointed out.


“So… which one are you going to take?” Flutter asked Flash.


“You can pick, Flutter,” Flash told her.


“Um… okay. I’ll take this one… if that’s alright with you,” Fluttershy said as she slowly reached for one.


“Go ahead,” Flash said, not really paying attention.


“Thank you,” Fluttershy said kindly.


When Flutter took her piece, Flash took the box and ate the final slice.


“So, what are we going to do now?” Dash asked.


“Well, Flash still has to give Spike and Light the talk,” Twilight suggested, earning dropped jaws from some of the mares.


Flash almost choked on the pizza, shocked by how blunt Twilight was being, but he was saved by Pinkie doing the Heimlich maneuver.


“What? Most of you have heard it, right?” Twilight asked.


“Darling, some things need some tact,” Rarity scolded.


"What talk?" Spike asked.


“Aaaaand I’m out. Goodnight everypony!” Pinkie said as she picked up Flutter and darted out of the room.


"Darling I think I'll go too!" Rarity said before getting up and running off.


"How about me and Shark show you something…" Sleipnir told Twilight.


Twilight nodded before following them out.


One by one they all got up, and left the room, leaving Light Heart and Spike alone with FlashTruth.


Flash looked awkwardly at both Light and Spike. "So... let's start with… what do you each know the difference between mares and stallions?" he asked them.


The main six all went into the room that Twilight was staying in along with Shark and Sleipnir. “Well, those boys are going to be having a fun time learning about this stuff MoonRacer style,” Dash said with a small chuckle.


“Yeah, it’s quite the rodeo,” Applejack said with a blush. “And I don’t care what gender or race you are.”


“I just hope Flash doesn't go too far," Flutter asked with a worried look.


“What do you mean by that?” Twilight asked curiously.


"Oh… when Flash learns something, he learns everything about it,” Flutter explained.


“And he has ways of… fully explaining everything,” Rarity said with a small shudder. “Seeing a sex ed teacher change genders right in front of you can be rather mind boggling.”


Flutter nodded while blushing and covering her face.


Twilight looked at Rarity. "Do... do you mean… like… like… a changeling,” she tried to ask without being insensitive.


“Oh… you don’t know about that fun little thing yet,” Dash said with a cringe.


Twilight shook her head. "No. What… what is it?"


“Well, there is this pony who learned how to make potions that can make guys into girls and vice versa. Perfect for all kinds of couples, and a few pranks,” Pinkie said with a gulp. “Worst taco tuesday ever.”


Twilight paused to think about this. "Wait… is... is.. is that how the Pizza Family…?” she asked them.


Pinkie nodded "Yes serony! And each mom is a stallion for one day of the week,” she explained."I think today is… Neapolitan, the Zebra mom’s, turn."


“Yeah… don’t think about it too much,” Applejack warned her.


"So… if they wanted to… I could have a child with you, while Sleipnir and Shark have their own!?"


“Twi, right now we are all a little too young to want to have kids,” Dash explained. “Plus, I have a Wonderbolt career to think about.”


Both Sleipnir and Shark blushed. "Well, one of us would have to be a marewould ever be mare for the full 9 months, or stay a stallion, but be with child,” they explained.


“I… let’s drop the subject,” Twilight said as she didn’t want to learn about this kind of science right now.


"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie said.


"So… What lovely things can we find in Canterlot?" Rarity asked her.


“Well, that depends. You get a lot of high end stuff up there, but ponies there are very judgemental,” Twilight tried to explain.


“Oh…” Pinkie's ear flopped down. "What about their parties, I heard that they have many parties there."


“Yeah, but they are rather formal as well. Soft music, sharp dressed ponies, and socializing. I admittedly find your parties more fun,” Twilight said as well.


"Aww, thank you," Pinkie said before hugging Twilight. "But I fear that it's not the same with Light,” she said, her ear drooping once more.


“He just has a hard time with loud noises. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to throw him a great party.” Twilight tried to assure her.


"What does he like in his parties?" Pinkie asked, a bit more hopefully.


“Food, a few games, nothing extremely loud… I can get a list from Spike about his preferences,” Twilight offered.


"I think you would have to ask that tomorrow, or wait for the day after that one," Rarity told Twilight.


“Good point,” Twilight said as she sat down on her bed.


"What about Spike, what does he like?" A.J. asked.


“I think he’d prefer an outdoors party, and a letter from his mom,” Twilight said as she was in deep thought.


"His mom… Celestia, or...?" A.J. asked a bit somberly.


“Celestia. He doesn’t like talking about how he came into her care. Just… don’t expect him to have a cutie mark,” Twilight explained, looking rather somber as well.


A.J. nodded before looking back at her flanks, where her 3 apples were.Rarity did the same, looking at the 3 gems that only showed on her unicorn form.


Pinkie and Dash did as well.


Twilight felt a bit bad about having a C.M. before her earth-pony friend.


Even Fluttershy had three pink outlines of butterflies for a cutie mark due to her zebra blood, but she seemed the most curious. “Why doesn’t Spike have one?”


Twilight sighed as she looked at her. “Celestia… found him in a trash can in an alleyway that was close to an alchemist shop. The chemicals affected his body, making him able to do more magic, but it also genetically damaged it to the point where he can’t have a cutie mark,” Twilight explained, looking rather hurt about her friend’s origin.


"Oh no," Flutter said.


"You don't think it may stop him from… having kids?" A.J. asked, family being an important thing for her.


"Well if Spikie wikie can't have kids, I'll… I'll be fine with that," Rarity said sincerely, feeling sorry for her new boyfriend.


A.J. rubbed Rarity's back.


“We don’t know yet. We haven’t tested the possibilities of what could happen if he tried to have kids,” Twilight admitted.


Rarity looks awkwardly at the room


"Not until he graduates," Twilight clarified firmly.


“Man, that’s sad,” Applejack said as she took her hat off in sympathy.


"I don't want to be an aunt now," Twilight told them.


“Don’t worry. A couple of us know what it’s like to be ditched.” Dash said begrudgingly before turning to Rarity, who hid her face behind her mane.


"Who broke your heart?" Twilight asked Dash, thinking they were talking about love.


“My real parents,” Dash said as she gave a frustrated sigh. “They just dumped me here and took off, just like Rarity’s folks.”


Twilight winced. "Oh. I... I'm sorry," she said before looking at the other members. "How about you?" she asked them.


“Pinkie and I both have good parents. I was born here while Pinkie’s folks lived on a rock Farm.” Fluttershy started to explain.


"The only earth-ponies in Canterlot left me here because of my extra legs," Sleipnir said.


“Oh… I’m so sorry,” Twilight said, realizing how many orphans were here.


"Oh… um... I'm good with my parents,” Shark said.


“Flash just doesn’t see eye to eye with his mom to my knowledge,” Helsa added.


"She's a guard, he's a pacifist," Dash explained.


Everybody turned to Applejack, who looked the most solem of the group as she was looking at her hat. “My folks… aren’t around anymore,” she said as she put the hat back on. “When they passed, my granny took me and my siblings here.”


"Oh no," Twilight said before getting up, sitting next to A.J. and petting her back. "How… Can I ask how they died?" ,she asked.


Applejack looked rather solemn as she took a deep breath. “If you’re smart, you will never go to Appleoosa.”


“Apple… Applejack, isn't that place the home of the second biggest orchard of apples?" Twilight asked A.J.


“Yeah… and a boiling point for buffalo and ponies,” Applejack explained with a sigh. “Up there, our races are supposed to keep separate to help keep the peace. So when my parents got married, there were no sides that would protect them,” Applejack said, doing her best to hide her sadness.


Twilight looked down, even if nopony was cool with her parents mixing, no one would start a war over it.


Applejack took a deep breath as she looked Twilight in the eyes. “Out there, you aint got two dozen guards in every block to protect you, and with us having to live outside of town, all it took was a few bad eggs to bring our world crashing down,” she said darkly, making the others shudder as she continued. “We hid under the floorboards while our parents tried to fight them off. All Big Mac and I could hear were thuds, shouting, and screams for several minutes. Bones were broken, and a few of those bloodsucking thugs couldn’t walk home. I can only guess that some of them got lucky, or there were just enough of them to handle an angry buffalo and an earth pony.”


“W… what happened to your parents?” Twilight asked while putting a hoof on A.J.’s shoulder.


“Well, one of my pa’s old friends was one of the sheriffs, and he just so happened to swing by when the battle was almost done. Most of the gang escaped, and the others weren’t moving. When we got out that hiding spot… ma was already gone,” Applejack said as her breathing became more tense.


Twilight gasped at this, not being used to such senseless violence. “A… and your dad?”


A single tear ran down Applejack’s cheek as she spoke softly. “He was going too. There was no way a train would get him to anypony who could save him in time,” she explained as she tapped her hat. “Pa was already making his will in a sense, promising that we would be taken care of. Macintosh got ma’s necklace with her spirit animal on it, and I got pa’s hat. When my little sister got older, she got the ribbons that our parents would dance with. He… made me and Mac swear that we would stick together, and that even if we didn’t have our people’s hearts, we’d have our family. We swore so hard that the stars would have felt our conviction.”


Twilight hugged A.J. while crying.


“Well, I got to meet Granny Smith for the first time. After a couple of days she had us pack up everything we had and she took us here. She was silent at first, but then she started asking us about our parents. It was… a long and emotional ride to MoonRacer, but we made it. Now we handle the apple orchards in town,” Applejack said as she managed to put a weak smile on her face. “So it all worked out in the end.”


Twilight looked scared after hearing about Applejack’s parents. It was like a horror story, fueled by pure racism and hatred. She knew that ponies never were keen for halfbreeds, but for a gang to kill a family? Twilight shuddered to think about what would happen if she was in her hooves. “I… I can’t imagine what that would be like.”


Applejack nodded with a sigh. “I’m the pony who had to live out the worst case scenario in this group. All honesty, I never want to leave MoonRacer. Here, everypony is family, and we are safe. Outside you get ponies who hate anything that they don’t understand.”


The entire group hugged A.J.


Applejack gave a soft chuckle as she hugged them back. “Awe, don’t worry. I’m a tough mare. I don’t let this bother me.”


“You just cry on the inside,” Pinkie said as she hugged her tighter.


"So… what do you think of that unicorn that waits for you at the train stop?" Twilight asked A.J. and the others. He's also a ¼ dragon”


Applejack looked confused as she scratched her head. “A unicorn? I remember a half buffalo named Pink Pearl. She’s very nice”


“What? Well, it must have been another pony,” Twilight said, looking somewhat confused by this.


“Actually Darling, that’s a changeling that takes the form of the same race as you,” Rarity explained.


“How in tarnation would you know that?” Applejack asked in shock.


“I wanted to help out all of the ponies who would lead new ponies here as a thank you for their hard work. I got tons of names, and I couldn’t find any of them. So after insisting to Kirouac that I reward these ponies for their work, Kirouac introduced me to the changeling,” Rarity explained as she started to file her hooves.


“Oh… what's his name?" Twilight asked.


"Well… his or her name is Reassuringly Familiar," Rarity explained. “Don’t bother asking what gender that changeling is.”


“I’ll take your word for it,” Twilight said with a nod, still looking confused. “But why would that pony change forms for others so often?”


“It’s to help the ponies coming here to feel more comfortable, like they fit in more. Since you all came from Canterlot, Familiar probably assumed that you all are more comfortable around unicorns. Familiar most likely had prior knowledge about you this time, so that’s why he didn’t go with your races. The unidragon is extremely rare, and you showed no knowledge about pegacorns. So going off of your background, unicorn would have been the most logical choice,” Rarity told Twilight as she took a sip of water. “Of course, when Pinkie moved here, Familiar tried being a nice diamond dog, but Pinkie guessed that it was a changeling rather quickly.”


“It was just a hunch,” Pinkie said with a carefree shrug.


"Well your hunch made Familiar feel ashamed," Rarity told Pinkie. "Just imagine if somepony had figured out your surprise party before it started."


“Well, she is as oblivious as Light,” Fluttershy said as she felt rather torn by how Light was reacting to her and Pinkie.


Twilight looked at both pink mane mares. "Are you planning to tell him, or just tease him for the rest of his life?"


“We’re trying to give him cues, but the poor guy looks more nervous than falling-head-over-hooves in love,” Pinkie said as she jumped onto one of the beds.


"Well… you two are the only two that legitimately find him attractive," Twilight told both of them. "If you don't count the mares that wanted to... get a status boost"


“My problem is that that kid doesn’t look us in the eyes. It’s like he keeps looking around the room and can only keep focused on the eyes for a few seconds,” Applejack said. “What does that say about his honesty?”


"More like his Autism!" Twilight explained. "How does… Flash look at each of you in the eyes?" she asked.


“Like we can tell?” Dash asked as she used her wings to mimic glasses. “We can’t see his eyes behind those shades, and he never takes them off.”


"A… sensitive to light!?" Twilight asked. "The electromagnetic radiation, not… my little ‘brother’."


“Yes. That’s what we assume at least,” Sleipnir admitted.


"And… maybe so that it doesn't show that he is having a hard time making eye contact," Twilight suggested.


“Eh, good point. It’s like refusing to write in a stutter because it’s really hard to do effectively,” Pinkie said with a small smile.


"I know someone that spoke with a stutter, and instead of working on it, that student pretended to be mute," Shark said.


“I think there was a softball player who got hit in the throat and got a stutter. He became great at standup comedy,” Sleipnir added.


“Yeah, some things Light had a lot of personal training with trying to overcome some of his problems. He’s socially awkward, but has a good heart,” Twilight said with a nod.


"Well he now has new friends to help him with it, and a group of mares," Shark said.


“Yeah, you lovergirls,” Dash said in a teasing tone at Pinkie and Fluttershy.


Pinkie smiled while Flutter just blushed.


“Just wait until you find a boyfriend Dash,” Rarity said with a small smile.


Dash looked away with a blush.


"Oh… I… I was talking about the Asperger group," Shark said.


"Flash and Light are the only guys in that group... wait, wasn't there another guy?" Dash asked.


A.J. looked at Dash before shaking her head.


“The rest of the group is a parent, her kid, Flash’s cousin, and two other kids that Flash works with. To my knowledge,” Shark explained as the others turned and gave him a puzzled look. “What? He’s my roommate. We talk to each other.”


"In all of that, Flash was the only male?" Dash asked. "Wow…"


“Technically…” Sleipnir said under his breath.


"That must be fun for him," Dash said.


"Everyone else in the group is either a kid, married, or his cousin," Shark pointed out.


“It’s not date night over there,” Rarity pointed out. “That’s what the cafeteria is for.”


Dash laughed at that. "Ha… ya."


Shark caught a glance of Twilight’s blush as he decided to talk to Sleipnir. “So… you mind if we share Twilight for a while?”


Sleipnir nodded. "Of course,” he said with a smile.


“Alright. You get the first date, and then we can alternate,” Shark offered as he tried to think about a good first date idea.


Sleipnir turned to Twilight to see what she thought about all of this.


“I can work out a schedule for our dates, but I’ll try to leave the activities to you,” Twilight offered as she started working on a time chart.


Sleipnir tried to hold back his laughter about how cute she was being.


“So… should we tell Light and Spike about what we talked about?” Bubbly asked.


"Yes, but… it would be a good idea to wait till they get over what Flash is teaching them right now,"Rarity pointed out with a blush.


“Yeah, the talk isn’t an easy subject,” Fluttershy agreed.


“And I’m going to have to hold off teasing for a few days,” Pinkie agreed.


"Yes… you might accidentally cause Light to faint," Rarity warned.


"Or make him lose blood from his nose," Dash said before laughing.


“Yeah… Flash may have accidentally spelled out what happened between you three in the pool,” Twilight said bashfully.


“You mean the fact that I was flirting with him and Fluttershy kissed him?” Pinkie asked.


“Yeah… and the wing boner,” Twilight added, earning a burst of laughter from Dash.


Flutter crossed her legs before curling up into Pinkie.


"Don't… don't worry too much, Light is a nice and understandable guy," Twilight said, trying to reassure her her


“So… Light won’t get upset with us… right?” Flutter asked nervously as she tried to hide her face.


“I… I don’t think so. He may get more awkward around you two, but he rarely gets angry,” Twilight explained.


"I just hope it's not going to bother him on a day to day business," Flutter said before covering her face.


“Na. He’ll bounce back, and may learn how much fun dating is,” Dash said with a grin.


A.J. nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure Flash can help out with that.”


“Light seems like he needs others to lead,” Twilight said with a shrug.


"And we are all here to help out," Pinkie said.


"So… Twilight!?" Dash asked. "How many have you dated before?"


“Nopony. Me, Spike, and Light have never dated,” Twilight admitted.


"What… No!" Dash said. "Noone, or… nopony. Not ever the ruler’s son?"


“No. We never thought about dating each other because we’re basically like siblings,” Twilight said defensively.


"Did… someone leave a note for you, telling you to wait for somebody, but then set you up, as an… evil prank?" Flutter asked with worry.


“No. Nopony was that clever or daring,” Twilight said as she shuddered at the thought of somepony doing something like that.


"And even I think that prank is lame," Dash said.


"And love is a nope in the PawBook of pranking," Pinkie said, while taking a book called Pranking 101 from seemingly out of nowhere.


“How… nevermind,” Twilight said as she tried not to think about where the book came from.


"Don't worry Twilight, I'll make sure that our first date will be all that you ever dreamed," Sleipnir said before holding one of her claws in 3 of his hooves.


“Oh… thank you,” Twilight said with a blush.


"And me as well," Shark said before wrapping his one wing around Twilight's body.


Twilight gulped as she was surrounded by two hot guys. “Maybe you two should share the first date.”


Sleipnir nodded. "Ok, I could ask to bring an extra chair for the dinner date at la Rose qui Fleurissent."


Shark looked at Sleipnir. "I was thinking more of a beach picnic at Sandy Lake Shore,” he said with a bit of defiance.


“Darlings, if you fight over each other, you will both lose the girl,” Rarity warned them.


“Fine," Shark said while crossing his front hooves.


“And neither of those restaurants have any decent dragon options,” Rarity warned them. “And the first date should always be a surprise.”


Flutter and Pinkie looked at each other. “Um… how do you feel about a picnic… and maybe a few carnival rides after that?” Flutter asked, looking for a middle ground.


Pinkie nodded. "Yes, and we can stop at A-Dark-ble's petting Farm,” she said, trying to be as compromisable as Flutter was to her.


“See? You find a starting point that you all like, and then you each pick some extra activities. But don’t tell Twi what they are. Surprise her,” Rarity explained.


Sleipnir looked at Shark before thinking about it. “Ok.”


“I guess we can meet a middle ground,” Shark said as he took a deep breath. “Should we talk about it tomorrow?”


Sleipnir nodded before pausing. "How about later tonight? I doubt that you're going back to your room tonight,” he pointed out.


“Yeah… I don’t want to spend the night with a female Flash. It feels… wrong,” Shark admitted.


Twilight tilted her head to the side when she heard that.


Sleipnir nodded. "Yeah... he's a bit too casual."


“So, mind if I sleep in your room tonight?” Shark asked, somewhat cautiously.


Sleipnir nodded. "Yeah, and if it works out, we should get used to this,” he pointed with a laugh.


“Well, I think I’ll go hit the sack,” Applejack said as she got up.


Pinkie and Flutter nodded before following her. "You're coming Helsa."


“On the date or to our bedroom?” Helsa asked with a grin.


Flutter looked worried, thinking she was serious.


"Wow… Helsa, to bed, come to bed with us," Pinkie said calmly.


Helsa smirked.


"Wow, no, no not in that way," Pinkie resaid. "Co... go to your room, and… sleep in your bed, your own bed,” she said while getting a bit nervous.


“Helsa, please quit teasing them,” Sleipnir asked as he got ready to go to his own room.


"Oh… why don't you like me having fun, little brother?" Helsa asked, while getting up and following Pinkie Pie.


“When you confuse Pinkie Pie, the universe is out of alignment,” Sleipnir said with a grin. “I just saved your lives.”


"Why?" Twilight asked. "Will the world be divided by 0 if she is?"


“Nope. It’s just two siblings picking on each other,” Speed explained with a chuckle.


"That is a miserable joy that many wish to have," Loyal-Dark said with a sigh.


“Alright. You can pick on Helsa on the weekends,” Sleipnir said kiddingly while his sister shoved him.


Loyal shrugged. "It's… it's not the same,” he said.


“Alright, I’ll adopt you,” Sleipnir suggested with a carefree smile.


Loyal turned his head to Sleipnir. "I'm a year older than you."


“But I’m the son of the king. If you ever want to be my sibling, say the word,” Sleipnir said, astonishing Twilight.


"I… I'll pass on that. But I’ll think about it," Loyal said.


“Y… you’d just adopt him?” Twilight asked, looking confused.


“My dad adopted me and Helsa. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind another sibling,” Sleipnir said with a nod. “That, and Loyal is a good friend of my family.”


Loyal blushed. "Yeah... he… he found me when I ran away from home,” he admitted.


“Oh…” Twilight said, not knowing as she didn’t know if she should ask about it or not.


"I… I just couldn't stand living in my home town," Loyal said with a frown.


“I… understand,” Twilight nodded, not wanting to upset him.


"I could always tell that my mom only loved me, begrudgingly," Loyal said.


“That’s horrible,” Twilight said as she was now wondering if he needed a hug.


"The first time I ever felt love… was when I took my first step here,” Loyal said.


“Well… I guess I can understand that,” Twilight said with a nod. “It seems like many ponies here don’t want anything to do with the outside world.”


"Why would they want to go outside?" Loyal asked. "There's only suffering and discrimination out there,” he said overdramatically.


“I… um…” Twilight was stumped as she tried to think of why a pony would want to go back out there. She knew that there had to be something to give a reason for those other towns and places, but why would they even want her?


Loyal slumped down. "What time is it?" he asked.


“Time for you to join us and head to bed,” Sleipnir said as the guys all walked out of the room.


All that was left was Twilight, Rarity, Dash, and Bubbly.


"So… You're fine with… Spike dating a… changeling?" Rarity asked.


“All honesty, all I care about is that he’s loved,” Twilight explained as she started getting out a pen and paper to write her paper for Celestia.


"What are you writing?" Rarity asked.


“Celestia wanted us to write about our first day of school. I wanted to go ahead and write mine since I probably won’t be able to talkget to the guys till morning.”


Rarily giggles nervously. "Maybe not all that happened with the guys has to be told,” she asked.


“I’m just adding the highlights of my day… and Light will probably lie a lot about his day,” Twilight theorised as she kept writing away.


Rarity nodded. "Ok, what's the story we are going with?" she asked. "Are we letting her know about Light's 2 love interests?"


“Don’t ask me. Celestia can easily tell my writing from Light’s,” Twilight admitted.


Rarity nodded. "Maybe just say that you are writing for both of them,” she suggested.


“No… Spike is the one that writes for us usually. He has the best writing skills,” Twilight admitted.


"Oh… and maybe not after this," Rarity said with sadness.


“After what?” Twilight asked curiously.


"After Flash gives them the talk," Rarity said.


Twilight cringed at that. “That’s something that won’t end up in the mail.”


"I thought so," Rarity said. "Is there anything I can help you with?"


“No. I just need a little time to write this. I’ll mainly be writing about some of the things I’ve learned about,” Twilight explained with a small smile. “And I’ll add all of the friends I’ve made.”


Rarity smiled. "Would one of them be… me?" she asked.


“Of course,” Twilight said with a nod.


Rarity hugged Twilight. "Thank you."


“No, thank you. It’s rare for me to be able to make new friends,” Twilight explained as she hugged her back.


Rarity rested her head on Twilight's shoulder. "And many citizens here don't like when you try to hide what makes you different and unique."


“Don’t worry. I won’t judge you,” Twilight assured her as she finished her letter.


Rarity wiped her eyes. “Thank you,” she whispered.


“Alright, let’s go to sleep. I have soccer tomorrow,” Dash said as she hopped onto her bed.


"Aww… and here I was wanting to turn this into one of those Sleep-Overs I keep reading about," Rarity frowned.


“Give Pinkie time, and she’ll do it for us,” Dash said with a giggle.


"Go to bed, Rare!" Bubbly told her.


“Fine. go ahead and ruin my fun,” Rarity said as she got ready to go to sleep.


"We can all do that, when we don't have sports tomorrow," Bubbly told both of them.


“So… when do we have a day off of school? Currently a day off will be the best time for those two boys to take me on a date,” Twilight said as she was going over her time sheet.


"Arg!" Dash said. "Try on the weekend!" she yelled out.


“Sorry. I just didn’t know how you work days off in MoonRacer,” Twilight apologised as she set her letter aside.


"From what I heard from Loyal and A.J., it's the same in Equestria and here," Dash said.


“Oh, that makes things simpler,” Twilight said as she gave a soft sigh, thinking about going on her first real date with two guys. Twilight gave a small smile as she started to doze off. “Well, goodnight.”


"Night!" ,Bubbly said.


Twilight gave a soft sigh as she started to drift off to sleep, with one thought in her mind. “I think I’m going to like it here.”


Author's Note:

Bent-G.

EThe life of Bent-G.: The one who has to choose
Female OR Stallion? Which will Bent-G. choose ?
NicLove · 2.1k words  ·  37  12 · 867 views