• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 1,964 Views, 58 Comments

The Elemental Manipulation - GalaxyEmpire



There's a new member of the Sparkle Family and it can control type of elemental, but he is not a pony though.

  • ...
6
 58
 1,964

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 35: Unforgettable Adventures! (S2E9)

Author's Note:

Another story to pass on the episode. If some of you noticed something in this chapter, keep it to yourself.

I know what's the point of keeping it but eh, is boring to type many words.

Unforgettable Adventures!


At Canterlot...


On a sunny day at the capital of Equestria, ponies and some creatures doing with their business things like show off your beautiful accessories or see the magnificent building and-- my god is so BORING!!!

Well is a good thing inside the castle, ponies behaviour in there doesn't act like those noble thanks to a certain lion who befriend everypony. Speaking of him, he's now with his brother Spike, heading somewhere it would seem...

"Are you sure he can help us, Leo?" Asked the drake.

"Yeah, I know everypony including their job. Besides, he's an expert in making it." He answers, smiling belief to him.

"If you say so."

The boys were in the castle hallway, stepping on the red carpet, pass by and recognize somepony they knew before stop at the brown door with a golden handle. There's a sign that says; The Telescopes Room.

"Here it is!" Leo shouted happily.

"Alright, let do it before the sun came down," Spike stated as their knock on the door first.

"Who is it?" A voice of a male can hear through the door.

"Starry Eyed? It's me, Leo Sparkle?"

"Ah! Please wait a moment, I will be in a minute." The voice replied.

A minute? Look like the duo has some spare time to chat. So the manipulate ask something to the dragon...

"So, bro. Where's Rarity this morning? I didn't see her when I passed by her home?"

"Oh, she's in the castle," Spike explained. "She says she will be here in a few days for a visit so Twilight asked Princess Celestia If she can accommodate her."

"Where is she now?"

"Eh, maybe in the room where Celestia showing to her."

The time from the conversation was perfect as the door began openly, revealing a yellow unicorn stallion, with a dark blue mane, beard, and even he has eyebrows as well! (Hmm... Impressive!) He has a light blue clop and his cutie mark is one of the constellations.

"Why Leo, and your brother Spike. What a pleasure to see you." Starry Eyed welcomed them happily. "Last time I saw you, you just a little cub."

The lion chuckled. "It's been years, Starry. It's good to meet you too! Uh... Where's your clothes?"

"Huh? O-oh! Forgive me but for this but... I was taking a nap for a second." He smiled sheepishly.

"A second?"

The stallion now blushed like a tomato. "O-ok like an hour before you two boy knock on my door..."

Without clothes? The teenager can't help but laugh at him for his lumbering without his clothes. Then again, everyone those that. The unicorn now blushed even more now.

"P-please don't tell the Princess..."

"W-we won't." Their try to hold their breath after the laugh before Starry Eyed realised they're off-topic.

"So...what are you boys doing here?"

Spike started to talk. "Our sister birthday coming up and we decide this year we will be sharing our present."

"Well, that's wonderful! What's the gift?" Starry asked.

"A new telescopes!" Leo said.

"Oh?" This conversation is getting interesting as he knows why they're here. "And let me guess, you need my help as a telescopes maker to make her a new one?"

"Not just that, but as a friend!"

Friend. That word ring to the yellow stallion, who's been busy with his job that he doesn't have time to meet his old friends. Everything change when this golden carnivorous lion came and accidentally meet him back in years before. He's was like those pesky noble, always busy with their things but the truth it's he doesn't wanna care about him. Until he helps him with some chore that needs more than one pony to do without his permission. At first, he doesn't mind. But after seeing how hard he tries to help with some heavy stuff, he doesn't want him to hurt, not after he did carry almost half of the package to his workroom.

That memory... He'll never forget how small and kind he was when he was a little, and now. He's grown up become a find teenager. "Thank you, Leo."

"Anytime, friend!" Leo giggle in joy.

After that though, the dark blue mane stallion thinking. "A telescope fit for a sister? Why sure I can make something like that! And even more!"

"Really?!" The boys shout in excitement.

"Or I could, if I hadn't run out of lenses." He said sadly. "Used my last ones on that new Mount Palomino observatory."

"Oh..." The boys sound disappointing after hearing that but hope not to lose!

"Where can we find new lenses, Starry?" Leo asked.

"Well, the finest lenses I know of can be found on the Crystal Moutain at the very peak. But the trip there is perilous, and the trip back is even worse!" He explained how to get it but the siblings look at each other concerned.

"Well, Leo? What should we do?" Spike asked putting his claw together to show his fear ahead. "I mean, just the two of us? All by ourselves?"

"Bro, we're here to get sis best birthday present ever and we won't let a small...or big obstacles block our way!" Leo said to try to give his brother spirit back. "What did you think about us, Starry?"

"As I said, journeying to the Crystal Moutain will be difficult. Are you two up for a challenge?" He consulted.

"Of course!"

"Well, if you say that then I'm in!" Spike now ready to go as he began to accelerate. "Leo, I'll pack some snack! Meet me outside!"

"Sound good to me!" Leo shouted cheerfully. When the sight of the drake is gone, the yellow unicorn looking at him.

"Now you boys be careful, okay? I don't wanna hear in the article that both of you disappeared for a week like that and I will be the one their first subject to approach because I last saw you two."

Chuckled from the lion. "Don't worry, we'll be back before you know it!"


Later, Halfway to the Crystal Mountain...


Thus! The journey to the Crystal Moutain began, with Spike riding on his brother, the classic ride. Their trip across the green field, like and every adventure games usually do. Everything normal for but after an encounter with some stone and rock that shape like a mountain, they're new they're close. Both of them stay quiet until...

The sound of stomach growling loudly.

"Feeling hungry already, bro?" Leo smiled at him.

"Yeah, sorry... But it's been an hour now and I can't hold it!" Spike said before eating some berry he packs them as a snack.

"Well, bro-"

"Waugh! O-oh! Sorry, Leo. I forget to share!" The drake tries to give some berry to him in a hurry that causes the berry to come from the bag, falling from the back of the manipulation. "Sorry, Leo...now we low on a snack."

Leo looked at him with no mad facial expression. "It's alright, bro. Eventually, after we find those lenses I'll use my Windpower to fly back or Lightning power."

"But Starry Eyed say the journey back is the worse?"

"That's what he thinks because he's a pony, right? I'm a lion who control four types of element." Leo being sarcastic as the boys laughed at his ability. "But then again, do you feel odd without sis around, bro?"

"Yeah, we usually stick with her when we a little and everyone during an adventure. Feel weird being somewhere without Twilight..."

After a while, the duo was climbing a mountain. Knowing there seems almost to their objectives. Our now adventures standing in front of a group of the mountain.

"I mean is not like being without Twilight is bad or anything! But we grow up and not a baby anymore." Spike said, continuing their talk.

"You're still a baby dragon in the perspective body," Leo giggle while his brother grumbles a bit. "But yeah. After all, we hardly left her side since the day we born! And she the one who brings us to the world."

"Yeah, I'm glad we have a good friend like Twilight."

"And I'm glad she has a friend like us."

"Oh! Did you remember that she turned the entire classroom upside-down?" Spike remarks of the past.

The manipulator couldn't help but chuckle. "I can image it! And after an hour to recast back turns out it costs everypony mane and coat swap with another pony!"

"It took an alicorn like Celestia to make it back itself."

"Oh, and think back that she even turned them into the palm tree?"

"Ha! Even herself! She has leaves as a mane for a month that day!"

The boys having a fun conversation while now walking (only Leo who walk). In the middle of a hallway that makes of rock and spiky stone on its side, that was there we're. Little did they know...

...they're not alone in the mountains.

"Stop right there, ya mooks!" A strange voice suddenly heard as the duo were surprised by three creature.

"Heh heh heh... What did we have here, Iggy?"

"Looks like a couple of dopes where they shouldn't be."

"Yeah!"

Looks like the siblings in trouble, especially the drake one who's in trembling in fear. "W-w-who are you?"

"Who are we? You're the one buttin' in our turf, scales!" Say the dark purple creature, their appearance looks like a lobster.

Leo comes forward. "We really sorry, sir. But we on a quest to find mineral for our sister--"

"Your sister? Well then, how about we gratitude you two with something, eh?"

"What is it?"

"A fancy cell!"


And So!


The lion and dragon were stuck in a dusty rock prison...

"Doesn't seem very fancy for me!" Spike shouted out, gripping the rock bar but no one can hear except his brother.

"But you gotta admit, they're telling the truth that we invading their turf." He comments on it.

"We didn't invade it, we just don't know!" Spike paced in the cell room. "Who are these creeps, anyway?"

"I dunno. But there's kind of looks like a lobster from one of the books Sis reading about."

"You think?" The baby dragon just keeps pacing around. "Starry Eyed warned us, but I never expect something like this! I'm a baby dragon! Not an adventurers!"

"We have been on an adventure with Sis and the other, though."

"Yeah! With them!" Spike continues. "They're beat Manticores, Nightmare Moon, adults dragon, Hydras and Discord! Leo, we just a sidekick!"

Now you know how I feel. Leo thought, remember those chaos problem.

"And what's wrong with you?"

"Huh?"

The drake pointing his claw at him like firing someone at work. "Leo, you could just kick those lobster butt with your power! Why did you just talk to them like everything you do?"

"Bro, everything can't solve with violence right?"

"I know, but we need the lenses for the telescopes! You need to lighten up!"

"What's that mean?"

Spike sigh at his brother understanding ability. "Irritation for a bit!"

...

...

...

"Huh... I...never anger before." Leo said, realizing his other emotions never been loose.

The drake took back for a second, shocking and never know but he was right. "What about that time when you protect us from those bullies when we are little?"

"I was just been serious back there, not angry with them. It was my duty to protect you and Sis from any eventuality." Leo clarified.

"Well, in that case, leave it to me. I got a plan." Spike declared as he calls out the creature. "Hey Lobster! C'mere for a second!"

Eventually, peach lobsters arrived at their cell. "My name's Metty, short stuff. Whaddya want?"

"You know who I am?" Spike asked.

"Nope. All you squishies look like me."

"Well, Metty. I'm a dragon. And you know something about dragons?"

With that, the drake crunch the bar door made of rock very hard that almost all of the bar he eat. "Dragons eat rock!"

Betty was shocked and completely panic as he running for the other. "Iggy, Seddy! C'mere quick! We gotta let them go!"

Later he left, Spike spits out the now small chunk of rock quickly. The lion was astounded. "Pawesome, bro! That was quite well played!"

"Bleh! Thanks, but I wish I couldn't do it without eating this stuff. Give me a nice, spicy juice sapphire next time."

The next thing, all three of the lobster come back with a worried expression of their life probably. The dark purple one, their leader apparently, said to the duo.

"Don't worry, we let you out right away, Mister Dragon." He said.

"We weren't gonna hurt you none! We were just gonna ask for a ransom!" The peach one said.

"Yeah!"

The boss one opened the cell door, allowing the siblings to exit the room with Spike cross his arm.

"So...no hard feelings?"

*SNAP!*

"Yikes!"

The settlement has clear, Leo and Spike departing from the lobster cave. Which is near the cliff as they see a blue sky and rocky mountain back.

"Aaaah! Smell that mountain air!" Spike happily joy from the atmosphere.

"And it's all thanks to you, bro," Leo said.

"Yeah! See Leo? That's how you do it!"

The lion only smiled. "I guess so, the fact that I will never be grumpy or any related to it, maybe I should be fixed my attitude. See how it goes..."

"You better be. Otherwise, anyone can use your kindness for their benefit and we don't want that." Spike put his right claw to his brother's neck. "And you know, sometimes you have to let go of your anger, it's a great key to overcome any obstacle ahead in our future. After all, everyone can let their anger flow out to their mouth if they can't hold on to much longer."

"Even Celestia?"

"Pretty much I think. She usually calms in any situation."

"Okay...but when will it come to me?"

"Soon, bro. Soon..."

Time passed on as our non-adventurer reaching the crystal area. Where there's a bunch of crystal laying around the place on top of the Crystal Mountain of course. Shortly after a while, the boys FINALLY arrived at their destination.

"Looks like we made it to the peak! Starry said this is the place where we can find the best lenses..." Leo stated.

"Then leave it to me!" Spike cried out as he running to near crystal. "This is a job for a dragon!"

The purple dragon picks up and sniffs the fresh little crystal only to find it imperfect for the telescopes. That is until he found an excellent one. And it sharp round! A pure one for making the telescopes.

"Ah-ha! This should be perfect for Twilight telescopes!" Spike said putting the lenses on his, which make it bigger.

"Pawesome!"


Finally!


The sun is setting, and our boys return to Canterlot with the lenses on them. Thanks to that, Starry Eyed we're impressed by their hard work and immediately working on the telescopes for Twilight.

While the stallion making the telescopes, the sibling's chit chat for a second. "Leo, I think it would better if we head back tomorrow. Is getting darker."

"Sure, bro. Is a good thing we back here, else we have to stay with that lobster."

"We could stay at Mom and Dad house for a night, and, I can help you how to release or let out your anger." Spike ideally.

"I...don't know. Was it necessary to do it?" Asked the lion who wears a bandana.

"Of course it is! We should start right!" The drake grabs Leo paw as their exiting the room, not before... "Starry, when the telescopes will finish?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Alright! Oh, and thanks for your help." Spike gratitude him with a smile.

"What a friend for." He replied with a smile. Once the youths leave his room, he taps his chin of what he was hearing when working. "Leo never angry before? Now to think about it, since he was a little cub, I never saw him with a pair of furious eyes. Wonder what happens if he let loose it..."

The yellow stallion imaging how angry is it the cub, only it to find a happy cheerful golden lion on his mind... "That will be hard to imaging."

PreviousChapters Next