• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 1,964 Views, 58 Comments

The Elemental Manipulation - GalaxyEmpire



There's a new member of the Sparkle Family and it can control type of elemental, but he is not a pony though.

  • ...
6
 58
 1,964

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: Awaken (S2E3)

Awaken

...


...


...leo


...Leo


Leo...


Leo.


Wha..?


Finally...we are connected.

W-who are you...?

I apologize...but it was too early to tell who I am. But I know, someday I will tell you.

What did you want for me then...?

*Chuckle softly* Nothing, but if you keep following the path you make, your destiny will achieve.

What are you talking about?

You will face many obstacles in the future, my dear. A heroic showdown, dark calamity, the rise of an empire, and more to come...

That's so...many things to do.

Indeed, and yet, you will soon encounter that will unleash the power of Elemental

What? How did you-- Then...you know something about my superpower right?

Indeed

Then, what is it? What should I do with all those you told me about? WHY should I do it?

For now, wake up.

Wha...?

Oh, and for today, you should know always help someone even if they are a bit out of mind.

...

...

...


"Ugh..."

The manipulation opens his eyes slowly as the lion wakes up and the first thing he saw was a brown ceiling. It was made by the tree, yet, he comes to realise that he in his bedroom. And with that, gentle, he leaning forward in the bed until he sat upright. He groans while try recalls what happened.

"Weird...was that a dream?"

Today, the golden lion slept for no how long he could memorize. Feels like an hour he asleep. The first thing on the to-do list, yes Leo has it like Twilight. In his mind, was to suit up.

He looks around, no one was there. His grey bandana was on the table, no dusty or filthy anymore as maybe Rarity who fixed it for him. That is until he notices something.

Some of his body part covered by a white bandage, but if he remembers correctly, he doesn't take much damage while fighting his brother who got control by Discord. Well, a part where he blasts him off from his sister bedroom to the outside is another story.

"For healthy my body, I guess." He said as he untied the bandage from him. To paws, stomach then legs before grabbing his bandana and wear it. "Now it feels good!"

He checks the part that blanket using the bandage, it is good to go! With that settled, Leo heading to the door only to forgot something. "Wait, even if it's a dream, what if it true?"

The cub thought about it, it is real then he will face many impediments will he needs to pass troughs. Then without warning...

*GROWL!*

The stomach of the lion is growling, which means. He's hungry.

"Maybe it is best if some glass of milk and a cookie would increase my thoughts!" Leo announced as he exits his room, heading to the kitchen.

When he arrived, there still no one inside the place. How long those he slept? He saw a white memo along with the thing he wants right now. A cold glass of milk and a cookie! "Pawesome! Oh, a note from... Sis?"

Therefore, he grabs the paper and began reading. "Dear Leo, if you are awake for today, then I hope this nutrition will make more even better. If not Spike gonna eat it all up. Again... So please wake up and eat! Signed, your big sister."

"Thanks, sis." He smiles happily. "Wonder what she doing right now."


Meanwhile...


In another part of the park, Pinkie happily bounced over with her little picnic basket. As she set the basket down and removed the checkered cloth, some balloons popped out and carried the basket high into the sky. Fluttershy just watched the balloons disappear as Pinkie gave her a puzzled look.

Meanwhile, Applejack was laying out their picnic cloth for their lunch and Rainbow, wearing some sunglasses, was busy putting on some sunscreen. Rarity was busy shuffling through her basket.

"Please tell me I did not forget the plates," She said and gasped when she realized, "I did. I forgot them. Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!"

Fluttershy just made an unamused face as Rarity summoned her chaise sofa and threw herself on it to cry. "Oh why, why, why..."

Not noticed, everypony is either just staring or glaring at her. "...Uh...What? You didn't expect me to lay on the grass, did you?"

Rainbow gonna ignore it as she reclined against the blanket with a smashed box that appears behind her head. Rainbow lowered her shades and looks up to see...Twilight?

The lavender unicorn just gave them a maniacal smile, her mane and tail looking even more frazzled. Everyone just looked at her uneasily as they stood side by side.

"You alright, hun?" Applejack asked as she took a step forward.

"No! I am not alright," said Twilight loudly with large eyes. The six ponies all chatter about with each other in worry and shock. "It's just terrible."

"Yes?"

"Simply awful."

"Yes!?"

"It's the most horrific trouble I've ever been in and I, really, really need your help!"

"Yes!?"

"My...letter to Princess Celestia is almost overdue," Twilight told them, pressing both her fore-hooves to her head and looking at them with worried eyes, "And I haven't learned anything about friendship!"

The five ponies just breathed a huge sigh of relief and a smile at each other.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought something awful had happened." Said Fluttershy. This made Twilight was taken aback, making a groan that sounded like she was being strangled.

Without warning, she immediately teleported to Rainbow, who turned away in annoyance. "Something awful has happened!"

She then teleports to Rarity. "If I don't turn in the letter on time, I'll be tardy!"

And again. "TARDY!"

The other girls just started to laugh at her. Twilight felt rather angry. The sound of a kettle whistle could be heard as her cheeks turned slightly red.

"No offence, sugarcube," said Applejack as she gently pushed Twilight away with both her fore-hooves."But it looks like someone's gettin' themselves all worked up for nothin'! Also, ain't you supposed to taking care of Leo right now?"

The lavender one groan. "I was, but it still the same! Leo lives with me and if I not sent a single report to the princess...! We DOOMED! Especially me!"

"Come on now," said Applejack as Twilight just glared at the others, "Have a seat and stop sweatin' the small stuff."

"Ugh...UGH!"

With annoyance for twice, she took off and teleporting away.

"Wow, I've never seen Twilight so upset before," Fluttershy told the other. "And I hope Leo doing well by now."


Another Meanwhile...


"Oh no oh no oh no!" Leo shouts as he running through the streets of Ponyville. "I can't believe I'm late for my work! Hope Wave doesn't mad at me."

While the lion keeps on rushing toward his job location, he notices something.

Many ponies are outside, working, repairing and rebuilding. Must be Discord who done it because the place seems doesn't have chaos on it, everything returns to normal. No cotton candy cloud that rain chocolate milk, no colouring ground and no more weird personality to ponies, at least what Leo thought.

A certain mares saw him while sitting on hay before one of them wave at him too. "Hey, Leo!"

The lion notice as he smiles then continue off. The other mare drops her menu. "I think I'll have a drink only."

"What? You don't wanna eat, Bon Bon?"

"Yes, Lyra. I bet after Pinkie saw him she probably gonna throw a party for him."

"Oh, yeah. Alright, I'll take a drink too." Lyra has to consider. Back to Leo.

"If everything has recover then sis did it." He mumbles cheerfully. "Maybe if I finish my work quickly then I can get a chance to help the citizens too!"

With that settle, the lion speeds up his running. Ponies saw him as their wave to him, some smile while waving their hooves while others just see him then going on their business. Not sure their know that this manipulation just fought a spirit of chaos but Leo doesn't want to show off, it's not what he does. Or is that the issue?

It's not long as he arrives at his destination, the Laundry Shop. The was the same as the other shop, the only difference is their sign. A washing machine opens its cap with water flowing in front, indicating that it cleans your clothing like a new one.

"Sorry I'm late, Wave!" Leo burst the door open the bell door hanging on the top ring. "I don't know what happen but please don't be mad for being behind schedule!"

He stops his talking and movement just to see a certain purple-green creature, carrying a basket of clothes. "Leo...?"

"Bro?"

"LEO!" Spike drops the basket as he rushes and hugs his brother. "Leo! Oh, thank celestia your alright!"

This makes the lion confused but hug back. "Uh...of course, bro. I'm only sleeping for an hour that's all."

"What?" Spike look at him puzzled. "Leo, you're being slumber for a weeks."

"A WEEKS?!"

"What's that noisy sound, my friend?" A voice coming from the back room, a washroom correctly. It's the owner of the shop, Soothing Wave as he exits the room until he saw the lion. "Leo! I'm glad you all well, my friend. How were you?"

"I'm fine, thanks! But seriously, was I out for a week?"

"Yes, you have. I'm started to worry for you to not wake up anytime now but luckily your brother here helping took your job temporarily. His volunteers himself though."

"Really?" Leo looks at the drake who nods cheerily. "Thanks so much, bro! Your the best!"

"Anything for siblings."

"Now that finish, Leo you still wanna do your task?" Wave asked.

"Yep! But let's do it together!" He said proudly, that there continue the work. "Hey, bro?"

"Yeah?"

"Where, sis?"

"She...uh...on duties! Yeah...right..."


Another extra meanwhile...


"Hi girls~!"

"Oh, hi, Twilight," said Apple Bloom, feeling a little disturbed at Twilight's appearance, not to mention her creepy voice and her smile.

Scootaloo just looked at the purple pony suspiciously and Sweetie Belle just had a blank look on her face.

The earth filly continues. "How's Leo? Is he alright-"

"Gr-eat! just great!" Shout Twilight, cutting off Apple Bloom as sweat dripped down the purple pony's face as she paced towards them, making the three fillies back away while changing the subject, "You three look like you're doing great too! Looks like three good friends who don't need the help of another good friend!"

She managed to get between Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle as she finished her remark by getting into Scootaloo's face. Her left ear twitched again as her eyes now had bags under them as she presented them a raggedy doll that had one eye missing, old yarn hair, and some polka dot bottoms.

"This is Smarty Pants! She was mine when I was your age, and now I want to give her to you!"

"That's...um...great."

"Yeah, great."

"I really...like her...mane."

The crusaders struggling to find something nice to say as the adult rushed up to them.

"She even comes with her notebook and quill," Twilight said as she gave Scootaloo the notebook and tucks the quill behind Sweetie Belle's ear. "For when you want to pretend she's doing her homework!"

The trio fillies only reply...

"That's...um...great,"

"Yeah...great,"

"I like her...mane?" Sweetie Belle repeated that one.

"I just hope the fact that there are three of you and only one of her doesn't become a problem..."

Not noticed from the kids, a dark shadow appeared around the mare face, which Twilight made a devious smile as well as some other insane faces while just turning around. "I'd hate to cause a rift between such GOOD friends."

It was then Scootaloo rotated a fore-hoof on the side of her head to the other fillies, emphasizing that she felt Twilight was...cuckoo. Then she came. "So, who wants to play with her first?"

"Uh...You should play with her first, Sweetie Belle," said the big ribbon filly as she pushed the marshmallow filly forward and took off, "Y 'know, 'cause you like her mane so much."

Sweetie Belle's eyes shrunk for a moment."Nononononono, I think Scootaloo should get to play with her first," Sweetie Belle answered as she took off. Scootaloo looked back to see was now just her and the doll.

"I'd love to, but, um, you take her, Apple Bloom."

"Applejack says it's important to share."

Soon the crusader is fighting more not to play with the doll rather than fighting over it. Making the lavender pony find out about it.

I gotta think of something! She thought nervously, Thinkthinkthinkthinkthink, Twilight. Think! Twilight then gasped.

That's it! She told herself as she clapped one fore-hoof on top of the other.

"Ooh, you're going to like Smarty Pants," said Twilight sinisterly, "And you're going to like her more than anything!"

The mare then leaned forward and sent out a ray of hearts toward the doll, enchanting it as the doll landed before the fighting fillies. It didn't take long before the eyes of the three fillies changed into hearts.

"I want it,"

"I need it,"

"I like her mane!"

The trio filly being caught the "interest" of the doll before they were fighting over the doll as Twilight had planned. She reeled back a bit before seeing her plan had worked.

"The "want it, need it" spell, works every time," she teleporting to the other side of the fight and stood ready for action, "Okay, okay, let's break it up. I think we can all see that there is an important lesson to be learned here about-"

*SMACK!*

"Ugh!" She got knocked off from the fillies when they bashed up. "C'mon girls, we're all friends here right? Don't you think you ought to share?"

"No way!" Said the farm filly as this make Twilight looked annoyed before she dived into the fight cloud to break them up the hard away, but seconds later came flying out and crashed into Big Mac upside down. He was carrying a bucket in his mouth.

"Howdy, Miss Twilight. How's Leo doing?"

"No time Big Macintosh! You've gotta help me get that doll away from those girls!" She pointed toward the fighting girls.

"Uh... Eeyup." That's all Big Mac before setting down his bucket, walking up casually, and plucked the doll out of the fight without any trouble whatsoever.

"Oh thank you so much, now if you could just give her to me?" Before Twilight could grab it with her magic, He ran off with it.

"Nope." Big Mac replied, eyes showing he was now affected by the spell!

"Oh no!"

Soon, the stallion fight over the doll with the crusaders. Complained as they chased him across the park for the doll. They soon came across Mayor Mare, who saw the shenanigans as shortly several mares in Ponyville wanting the doll for themselves. Dozens of ponies were soon arguing over the doll as they buried Big Mac alive trying to claim it.

While Twilight in other hooves tried to push her way through the crowd of fighting ponies so she could disable the spell. However, every time she found her target, somepony got in her way. Big Mac was about to submerge when Mayor Mare snagged the doll for herself.

"Gimme!" she exclaimed and ran off. Then...

*BOOM!*

Several ponies went flying in all directions as Big Mac bashed his way out of the pony made mountain.

"Nope," In determined, he went after Mayor Mare and other ponies went after her. Twilight was left agape as she saw the ruckus unfold.

"Oh, what have I done?! I should just take care of Leo at the library right now..."


Back to the lion...


"...and after that, a coronation held on at Canterlot for them. They now have stained glass of their defeating Discord on it too!"

"Woah, pawesome! They're getting famous for now right?"

"Yep, it reaches Manehattan like a wildfire! At least that's what Sir Bouncer told me from his day off."

The lion and the dragon walk on the street of Ponyville after they did with the job. While walking, Spike told his brother of all he missed when he slept for a week. He also mentioned that the girls are having a picnic but because they busy with the duty, it probably has ended. It would hurt to look at the place for a bit.

"Woah... I missed a lot." Leo stated.

After a minute, they arrive at their destination. Luckily, the Mane 5 are still there! The unlucky part is that their packing up which means the picnic is over. Leo feels sad about it but Spike they're to cheer him up.

It's not long when one of them saw them, it was Pinkie sees them after putting the stuff back to the basket. "Hey! It's Leo!"

The other girls quickly stop their current thing to look at a familiar lion on his way. "LEO!"

The ponies galloping towards him, the party pony hugs him first, feels like she never hugs him. (or me who don't make that part)"Oh, Leo! How are you been? Healthy right? Yes, you are! Oh, we should celebrate your "welcome-back-to-reality-party"! I think I need--"

She was cut off by Applejack when suddenly there was a rumble approaching. "Y'all hear that?"

The orange pony asked the others before a huge cloud of arguing ponies trampled through their picnic blanket. "What is the name of all things oats n apples is goin' on here?!"

Leo saw an ordinary doll that been arguing by the mares. "Bro... Is that smarty pants?"

Spike squint his eyes. "Hey, yeah! That means--!"

"DON'T LOOK AT IT!"

The duo turned around to see their sister shutting Rainbow's eyes and turning her head away.

"Don't look at what?" Rarity asked curiously.

"My Smarty Pants doll, I enchanted her and now everypony is fighting over her!"

"Why would you enchant your doll?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh, I had to do something! I had nothing to report to Princess Celestia. I thought if I couldn't find a problem, I'd make a problem! The day is almost over!"

Twilight didn't notice her brothers at the back, who whisper each other. "Sis kinda bit..."

"Overdramatic?"

"Yep... I thought Rarity does that."

"Yes. Yes, she is." Spike still obsessed with her. But then...

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" a stern but bold voice called from above. For their hovering above them, all in bright light was Princess Celestia herself...and she was not happy.

"Whoa...nelly," said Applejack as she removed her hat.

"This can't be good..." Leo added from behind as the boys and the six girls looked at the alicorn fearfully.


This next scene will cut out due to the long word need to make...


"Meet me in the library," Princess Celestia told Twilight sternly. before taking to the sky.

"Goodbye, girls," Twilight sadly said as she stood up and looked at them with teary eyes, "if you care to visit, I'll be in magic kindergarten, back in Canterlot..."

And with that, she turned to walk. The other five ponies were slowly starting to put the word together.

"Magic kindergarten?"

"Canterlot?"

"We're never gonna see Twilight again!"

"What's going on?" Leo asked in concerns. "Why Celestia angry about sis? I know sis is smart and organiser but what just happen?"

Fluttershy looks at the drake. "You did tell him, Spike?"

This makes the lion staring at his brother puzzled. "You didn't tell me there's more right?"

Spike could only sigh. "Yes..."


At the Golden Oak Library...


"I'm...tardy!" Twilight just lowered her head sadly. After explaining how bad she is.

"You are a wonderful student, Twilight," said Princess Celestia, "I don't need to get a letter every week to know that."

"Really?"

Then suddenly the other five girls came barreling through the front door. The boys were behind as Rainbow dived inside, did a somersault, and then landed between Twilight and the Princess before raising her fore-hooves in the air.

"Wait!"

"You can't punish her!"

"It wasn't her fault!"

"I'm listening," said Princess Celestia as she saw the boys but will get right back to the topic first.

"Please, your Highness," said Fluttershy as she sat next to the Princess, "We all saw that Twilight was upset."

"But we thought that the thing she was worried about wasn't worth worrying about," Rainbow put in.

"So when she ran off all worked up, not a single one of us tried to stop her." Applejack expanded it.

Rarity turned. "As Twilight's good friends, we should have taken her feelings seriously and been there for her!"

"Please don't take her away from us just because we were too insensitive to help."

At the back, Leo we're surprised by their protecting his sister just like him. It was a really good friend it is...

"Looks like you all learned a pretty valuable lesson today," Princess Celestia remarked as they all looked at her sadly.

"Mm-hmm."

"Very well, I'll forget Twilight's "punishment" on one condition." She said while the other listening. "From this day forth, I would like you all to report to me your findings on the magic of friendship when, and only when, you happen to discover them... That means you to boys."

Twilight look puzzled as she turned around to see Spike and mostly Leo. "LEO!"

She immediately performs a hug on him, which he knew gonna happen. "Hi, sis. Good to see you as well."

"I'm glad your alright, Leo. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to Canterlot." said Princess Celestia as she exits the balcony and raised her wings, "I'm expecting some mail."

Twilight looked at her with a smiled as she watched the Princess fly away. Just about everyone starts to speak, Leo said.

"Hey, sis. Did you know that Big Mac took your smartypants full of love like you did?"

"WAIT, WHAT?!?"

Author's Note:

So yeah, if you guys notice I skip many parts of the canon but I really don't wanna make my chapter too long. I don't like to read a long one but it is interesting, that's another story.

So the episode focusing on Leo wakes up for a week with everypony talks to Twilight or Spike if he awake now or not.

PreviousChapters Next