• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 1,964 Views, 58 Comments

The Elemental Manipulation - GalaxyEmpire



There's a new member of the Sparkle Family and it can control type of elemental, but he is not a pony though.

  • ...
6
 58
 1,964

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Origin Creator (S1E24)

Origin Creator

"Oh? So you finally got a job already?" Twilight asked the golden lion while offered to look over the quill she had gotten from the certain owl. "But still, are you okay with this?"

"Yeah. Besides, bro writing can keep up with your speaking so he perfect for the job." He comments then jump to a question. "Remind me again why do you have an owl in the library?"

"Oh, I found him last night. Thanks to him my letter wouldn't blow off by the wind. So as a thank you, I let him relax inside of the warm, cosy place."

"Warm, cosy place you mean, this library. Right?"

"Yes... Leo. Now, come on."

The Unicorn turned toward her other brother, a certain purple drake who is waiting for her patients for this. As it is time for a ceremony.

Today, the trio all gathers in the living room for an announcement to make for Spike. But what kind is it? Well, you guys probably already know what will come out. With now standing in front of the dragon, Twilight spoke in an orator but only her siblings and a pale, light greyish amber body with greyish amber wings owl standing on library lectern.

"Spike Sparkle. I, Twilight Sparkle, as well as your big sister are hereby you as my number one assistance! Congratulations!"

The baby dragon cheered. "Yes! Thank you so much, Twilight!"

"Pawesome, bro! You fit for this job." Leo said while clapping.

"Thank you~."

"Who?"

The lion turned to the new friends. "Why is my brother of course."

"Who?"

"The one who goes by the name Spike Sparkle, right now?"

"Who?"

"That purple dragon over there?"

"Who?"

"The one just got promoted?"

"Who?"

"Just now?"

"Who?"

"Him!" He pointed at the drake.

"Who?"

"Agh, no use is it?" Leo looks at his siblings, who just staring at them this whole time, now nod slowly. "Welp, time to go to work."

"Right now?" Asked the Unicorn.

"Yep. Well, no. I want to help him with the shop problem. Now I'm the new worker I need to go to the Laundry Shop by now to see if he's okay."

"But ain't we helping him last time should already be done now? Plus, it's been a couple of weeks or something since we been there." Asked Spike.

"True, but he's working all alone in there. I can't let that happen to my boss after all. Seeing him as a laid back type but the job got harder if the customer gonna makes a book for it. I'm his first-ever worker like you, bro. Even so, he told me to wait, but that's not my type." Leo explained.

Twilight just giggled. "Alright, work hard and don't fall behind, okay?"

"Hah! I should say that to him!" With that, he left the library.

The pony turned to Spike. "By the way, Owlowiscious will help out as well."

"What? I thought I was your first assistance?"

"Correction, I say number one assistance. Not the first assistance ever." She giggles as she went to the kitchen.

"W-what? I'M BEEN DUPED!!!"

"Who?"

"Ugh... I hope there's no Sparkle Shenanigan problem. Seriously, Leo and Twilight should see the doctor or the princess if it's a curse and I don't want to have it on me."


Meanwhile, At the Weather Factory...


In the deep dark of the room, where lies a big black tank. Thundering the room that made of cloud, the crimson alarm is ringing about something the inside of it as it goes wild that clanging the tank louder. Something like this will probably alert anypony near the location but is not, however, there is one pony that brave enough to come in here.

There, near the operator of the tank is a female pegasus, with a white coat and a pink mane. She complicated to manage the thing inside of the tank, not to mention being the only one who went to this dark atmosphere as she already done this but looks on its face, it more than that.

"Gah, can't believe it. Why the Red Lightning unexpectedly react right now?" She groans while moving and typing the machine part. "This never happens before like a year!"

Unlucky for her, there's another two pony that arrived with flash.

"Excuse, me?" Said in a mature voice.

The pegasus completely froze for this, somepony was here, right now, with her while still lay on the button with her on hooves. And the voice, the voice that the entire Equestria knows.

"Are thou the one who in charge of this?" Said another voice, this one a bit younger than before.

It struck her again like been shoot by a bullet. The voice, the returned of the long lost ever princess. Both of the high powerful creature is here.

The first pony who already in the room gulp for a second, then slowly, turned around and faces the consequences she never has before. So does, in front of her, is none other than the ruler and co-ruler of Equestria itself: Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Both of the alicorns is standing and staring at her with a curious look on the face as well as their wing flare out for the royalty about.

"O-oh! Your H-highnesses! What are you b-both doing here?" She trembling her word as she talking to death.

"Relax, subject. We heard from one of our friends that he have some issues and those devices in front of us are the problem." Princess of Night, Luna, told the pegasus.

"Oh, is that so?! Then maybe it just one of his imagination that's all! Hehe..."

Celestia shook. "It is not, and he also says the cause of it because this weather calls Red Lightning. Can you please tell us what this it?"

The pegasus raspberry. "C'mon, Red Lightning? Like that even existed. I'm telling you, princess, that there's nothing unusual happen in here--"

"DID YOU JUST SPIT OUT YOUR TOUGH IN FRONT OF YOUR RULER, MORTAL?!" Luna snapped. Using the royal voice nearly make the room shacking as well as the pegasus.

"Luna calm down." Celestia showing unflappable to her sister. "Give a chance will you?"

"Tsk... Fine."

"I'm sorry about my sister but I think we didn't get the name from you..." The sun goddess points at her.

Though she was shacking from Luna royal voice but don't want to set another one so she replied as best as she can do.

"S-Snowy Blossom..."

"Well then, Snowy. Would you mind telling us what are you doing in this room? Alone?" Celestia asked kindly, still getting a glare from Luna to Snowy. "Please, it will be tired of just standing, let's have a sit."

She hesitates, but finally got the courage to as the three of them sit on a fluffy cloud, not long before she speaks. "I-it experiment that has been working on since a year... An experiment has been classified to everypony, i-including your highness..."

"Care to tell us why it didn't inform the royalty?" Luna asked, which a mean look to be.

"My grandfather, Sky Strom. The creator of the project called the Red Lightning. Conducting this when he was younger like me to generate an amount of energy to power up the whole Cloudsdale. It was his dream to see for his own eyes and Cloudsdale to power up by his creation. He thought he could change the place forever. When he got older and have a grandchild which that's me, he always saying to me that it will be a surprise for the whole Equestria about his plan when I was just a small filly, keeping it a secret for a little longer from my parent, I was so happy about him that one day, all his hard work will pay off! Until... Something goes horribly wrong..."

That last sentence was a bit depressing, which caught the princesses attention before looks at each other. "And what is it...?"

Snowy points at the tank. "That thing... Took my grandfather life away."


...

...


Silence. A gust of wind flew around the room as it became quite. Like casting a silence spell. The sister looks shocked at this but not too shocking just surprised for this. Sure, the atmosphere is still the same, very quiet at ever. As like that, she continues.

"I don't know much but when I came to the hospital to see him... H-he seem got zap, by some high powerful lightning that destroys his body. Incinerate his system and burn his wing until it black like an extinction. He makes a mistake that's all, and... There's Nopony was there... To help him. I-i know if s-somepony was there next to h-him, he can be s-saved... But he works a-alone."

One by one, tear start to come out from his eyes. As a matter of fact, it won't stop like the usually heartbroken style.

The sun goddess can only sigh as she speaks. "This is what I'm afraid of if somepony didn't tell to us, especially a harmful test. Without a supervisor, things can get a little complicated if it goes on."

"But wait, sister," Luna interjected. "Should our subject inform this to us after the incident right now? The experiment failed a year ago before we...weren't even there. Why nopony telling to us?"

"Because..." Snowy rubbed her eyes for a bit. "Nopony doesn't know what cause of my grandfather died, somepony simply say it was a cause of murdering but I don't believe a single word coming out from a stranger. I know the operation was bad when I start to grow a teenager but I believe my grandpa will be extra careful. The only problem is for the Red Lightning didn't want to cooperate. The information might get to your highness but not the full or untrue story."

"Then that's the report I got from the past few years from Cloudsdale," Celestia said, rubbing her chin. "From what I read, the information that gathers was just one stallion found in a weird room full of the machine and one black tank that has nothing in it."

"Nothing?" Snowy Blossom confused as she sniffed.

"Indeed, my little pony. My source tells me that the pegasi have completely checked the inner of the tank, only to find an empty inside. I also up the security of the guard for the protection years ago... But the report is stated that nothing crisis happens."

"So the guard just investigates all those years for a no entity?"

"Indeed."

"But if thou thought it, then why thou shows what the things happen?" Luna asked.

"Your highness expect a grown-up ponies to believe a teenager about lightning that colour is red take my grandfather?" Snowy said.

"Did thou just mocking us?" A mean look from Luna which the pegasus quickly shook her head. "Then did thou think this Red Lightning came back from their rest waiting for somepony?"

"That... I don't know. I just give up after I try to analysing if the lightning still there, of course, after everypony left the room. But waiting for somepony? Who could that be?"

"Or rather, some creature." Celestia fixed that but let the pegasus puzzled by it. Clearly, she didn't know a certain someone was in the room. "I'm afraid we don't have some time left, Canterlot is a busy place and need us for sure. But to make sure this now Red Lightning won't cause any violence to ponies..."

She gives the signal to her sister as she nodded. The princesses stood up and slowly trot to the black tank before their horn light up, a bright yellow and a soft blue. The tank starts cover by its aura as it rumbles a bit only to hear the sound of clicking like a camera or even close. Not only that but a white mangle in the inside of the aura from the royalty and locks it, confirming that it has prevailed the inner.

"There, that's shall do it for the time being."

"What did your highness do?" Asked Snowy.

"Thou don't need to worry anymore, we put simple seal magic to prevent the thing from bursting out. After all, we will be gone for a long time so we might want to tighten the security of the tank." Luna explained as well as Celestia.

"Indeed. And I will order a few couples of pegasus guard to go undercover just in case if unwanted ponies went into this room."

"Woah... That's good. But I have a question for your majesty if you don't mind actually." Snowy said.

"What is it?"

"Uh... How did you know about this? I mean, your source didn't know the real story but your highness just came in here without any guards, right?"

The sisters smiled at each other. Celestia said. "Let just say we have a little bird told us."


Meanwhile...


"ACHOO!!!"

"Bless you, my friend." Said Calming Wave to the sneeze lion.

"Thanks, Wave... I feel that someone is talking about me."

"No...it just probably one of these clothes." He grabs it inside the basket full of dirty clothes with his hoof and shows it to Leo. "See, it all cover-up by some kind of nasty chocolate."

"I think that's a poop, Wave..."

...

...

...

"...I really gonna wash my hooves... TWICE." He stated.

"Yeah and also that's not the cause of my sneeze... Yeah your right, go wash now!"

Author's Note:

EPISODE 24. DONE!

My reader, it almost at the end of season 1 of my stories! They will be much more that will come in season 2 include more about Leo power so I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't forget to stay safe and have a good life okay. (I literally don't know what to write anything else...)

PreviousChapters Next