• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 1,964 Views, 58 Comments

The Elemental Manipulation - GalaxyEmpire



There's a new member of the Sparkle Family and it can control type of elemental, but he is not a pony though.

  • ...
6
 58
 1,964

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27: The Spirit of Chaos (S2E1)

The Spirit of Chaos

"Come on, girls," said Twilight, "Princess Celestia wants to see us all Canterlot immediately!" Everyone just looked at each other worried before the ponies trotted to the train station first. But first, the leading one-stop and look at her brother.

"Boys! Stay here and keep on eye out for weird thing happen in Ponyville, got it?"

Spike salute. "No problem, Twilight!"

"Yeah, we handle it..."

Not wasting time she back on track with the other. However, there's a certain lion that looks irritating right now as he turned and walk away only the dragon noticed it.

"Leo? Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm-- no... I'm not." Leo stated.

"Then...?"

The lion sighed as he lowers his head. "Sis and the girls seem always to have a problem that needs to solves and here we are, playing a waiting game until their return..."

The purple dragon thought about it. Is true they been leaving them behind for some duty from the princess like this one for example. But... "Don't be a sad lion Leo. I always see this when you been left alone like your fear of the crowd but this is new."

"Yeah feel like I a been left out right now..."

Spike come up to him. "You know, it's easy to stand with the crowd, but it takes courage to stand alone."

"You mean...?"

"It goes ahead with the groupthink and does what everyone else is doing. And, sometimes that is okay along with going forward with the crowd is what is popular but, it means you have to compromise your values and integrity."

"So I have to talk to sense with Sis by telling her that she needs to spend with us more from their goal right?"

"What? No!" Spike protest. "And no. Besides, there are probably trying to save Equestria from...whatever that is..."

The drake points his claw toward whatever that is, is a pink cloud been tight up by a lesson, Applejack lesson correction. That dripping out chocolate milk that attracts some critters from Fluttershy Cottage and some of them have weird...looks.

Today is a very straight day. As if the pink cloud was cotton candy and the rabbit have a high foot...or legs? By the time the Mane Six had figure out how to solve it by working together as a friend. Princess Celestia has sent a letter to comes to Canterlot immediately. Well, the girls only to be sure.

The lion starting at the ball of pink weirdly. "Uh... Do you think Pinkie would do this?"

"No." Spike shook his head. "She behaves seems like seeing this issue for the first time in her life. I mean, c'mon. A cloud made from air and sugar in the atmosphere? Who would do that? And if does, I need it badly..."

The golden lion flinched from the outcome. Dude, he doesn't even have a wing and he needs it badly? More obsessed with it. Then, something clicks on his head. "Wait a minute..."

"What..?" Spike asking, didn't alarm about small drooling coming from his mouth.

"I think I remember something," Leo claimed as he pointed out. "Tasty pink, common critter, ball of desserts!"

"No that doesn't make any sense. Let's try again!"

"Random shenanigans, unseen magic, and disharmony!"

And with that, it hit.

*TING*

"AHA!!! I know who's the mastermind!"

"Hold on, where do that lightbulbs come from?"

Without answers his brother question, Leo ran off following by Spike who keeps shouting to wait for him as the siblings head back to their place.


Meanwhile...


Inside Canterlot castle, one could see Princess Celestia pacing anxiously back and forth from inside the castle. She came to a stop when she saw the six ponies arrive in the main room, charging through the front door in a hurry.

"Princess Celestia, we came as fast as we could!" said Twilight as the six ponies came to stop in front of the splitting staircase.

"Thank you Twilight," said Princess Celestia, "Thank you, all."

"Is this about the weather?" The protège asked very quickly, "And the animal's weird behaviour? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there-" She was then cut off when Princess Celestia raised a fore-hoof in the air.

"Follow me."

The alicorn then guided them down a long hallway filled with various handmade stained glass windows.

"I've called you here for a matter of great importance," She explained as she leads them down the hallway, "It seems an old foe of mine, someone I thought I had defeated long ago, had returned."

As they continued down the hallway, Fluttershy then saw the light reflection of one of the windows on the ground.

"His name...is Discord."

After she's said that, the shy pegasus looked up and saw a large stained glass image of the draconequus in front of her.

"Squee!" She screamed and ran away from the image.

"Discord is the mischievous spirit of disharmony," Princess Celestia continued to explain as she showed them another stained glass window of Discord controlling ponies like puppets. "Before my sister and I stood up to him, he ruled Equestria in an eternal state of unrest and unhappiness. Luna and I saw how miserable life was for the Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorns alike, so after discovering the Elements of Harmony..."

She led them toward another stained glass of her and Luna surrounded by a now stone version of Discord, "...we combined our powers and rose against him, turning him to stone."

"All right, Princess!" said Rainbow impressively, giving her a hoof pump.

"I thought the spell we cast would keep him contained forever," The sun goddess continued as they ventured further down the hall, "but since Luna and I are no longer connected to the Elements, the spell has been broken."

"No longer connected?" said Twilight puzzled. It was then they arrived before a rather majestic looking door that was royal purple and coated with some gems.

"This is Canterlot Tower," Princess Celestia told the six ponies, "where the Elements are kept since all of you recovered them. I need you to wield the Elements of Harmony once again and stop Discord before he thrusts all of Equestria into eternal chaos." Everypony just looked worried except Pinkie who suddenly zipped away.

"But why us?" Twilight asked, still not understanding why it had to be the six of them, "Why don't you-"

"Hey, look!" said Pinkie as she showed them a stained glass that showed them defeating Nightmare Moon, "We're famous!"

"You seven showed the full potential of the Elements by harnessing the magic of your friendship to beat a mighty foe." Princess Celestia explained. "Although Luna and I once wielded the Elements, it is you who control their power, and it is you who must defeat Discord!"

While she's said all of that, she raised her wings and the tone of her voice became more serious making everypony flinched a bit at her tone and looked at each other. Twilight was a bit worried herself before she gave the Princess a determined look.

"Princess Celestia, you can count on-"

"Hold on a second!" Pinkie interjected, cutting Twilight off, as her eyes bulged at the idea of chocolate, "Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate Rain!"

The lavender unicorn zipped towards the princess. "Don't listen to her, Princess. We're be honoured to use the Elements of Harmony."

After all that talk, the alicorn then recomposed herself as she stuck her horn into a hole on the door and used her magic to activate it. Three sets of circles then lit up before the entire door glowed and opened before them. Everyone minus the Princess looked away from the bright light as they saw before them a jewelled chest.

"Ooh, you can keep the Elements," Rarity declared as Princess Celestia presented the chest to them, "I'll take that case!"

"Have no fear, ponies," said the princess, "I have total confidence that you'll be able to defeat Discord with these!"

Once she opens the chest to find it...empty!

"GASP!"

"Oh well," said Pinkie, "If anyone needs me, I'll be outside in the chocolate puddles with a giant swizzle straw." She then bounced away as everypony else was in too much shock to answer. Celestia just dropped the chest after she started to recompose herself.

"The Elements!" Twilight exclaimed in shock, "They're gone!"


Early, at the Golden Oak Library...


When the boys have entered the treehouse, Spike the one speak first. Although, he seems exhausted from the run. "Come on, Leo... Y-You can't just...drop the boom like that and...ran...away..."

"Sorry, bro." Leo apologises as he browses the bookcase, searching for some book maybe as he says. "Bro, did you remember Professor Antique?"

The drake put himself on a couch. "You mean Twilight history instructor?"

"Yep. Well, he explains this to me about the olden days and...aha! Found it!" Leo pulled out the book a was looking for as he looks at the title.

"Ancient Equestria"

With no hesitation, open up and start to dig through the page as fast as he can do. It's not long until he found what he looking for. "Okay... The ones who inflicted all of those weird stuff happens to be creatures called; Draconequus, meaning dragon-horse which are a hybrid species."

"Draconequus...?" Spike confused for the word. "Was there's a statue of Draconequus at the royal sculptures when we when there last year?"

"Now to think about it...yes. But what has to do with this?"

"Hey, I'm just let it out from my mind, that's all. You sound like Twilight when comes to research like this." Spike grin as he teases the lion.

"Well, it's not my fault, she educates us like every day! And some of it we're stuck with me." He admitted before he continues reading the book. "Anyway, it says here that before Celestia and Luna ruled over Equestria, the land was supposedly held in the grasp of the Draconequus name Discord. Discord ruled over Equestria, maintaining a constant state of chaos."

"Discord? You mean he's the one that creates those cotton candy cloud?"

The lion nod as he continues his read. "Discord was defeated when Celestia and Luna discovered the Elements of Harmony and used their power against him. He was turned to stone, frozen in an almost jovial pose, suggesting he had not expected the Elements to work."

"Dude, is he seriously don't concentrate on what he's doing at those time?" Spike response. "While on the subject, what are his abilities? You know aside from the capability to change the duty of the cloud or animals body part."

Hearing those making Leo analysis in the book, only for so far. "...It doesn't say what he can do but...maybe about Draconequus power would be good enough so far? According to pony thought..."

"Eh, shoot."

"Well, Draconequus have demonstrated their omnipotence, the ability to use powerful, reality-altering magic. This magic is exceptionally powerful, they even capable of controlling the sun and moon! Not only that, they can spawn things from nowhere all with the snap of a finger."

At this point, the drake jaw almost hit the floor. "Woah...that was so cool!...and terrifying..."

"Yeah...just think. If all the wickedness that just happen at the Sweet Apple Acres by this Discord doing it. Then we are in big trouble." Leo stated.

'Oh...it was gonna be big trouble, of course.'

The boys jumped out by the voice. "Who's there?"

'That would be me.'

With a bright light that covers their eyes, a figure appears in front as there was a total shock for who is it. It has a head that is horse-like, much different from other ponies head styles, has a deer antler on the right, a blue goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, a goat beard, and white bushy eyebrows. It also has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. Also, he has a bat's right-wing, a pegasus left-wing, a horse's mane, and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft. The shape of his body resembles that of a snake.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" The maniac cackling like every corruption itself does as he-- "Oh! and thank you Leo for flipping through that rusty old book about my species, I'm flattered!"

"Oh boy..." Leo whispered to himself as he looks the one and only, Dis--

"DISCORD itself! We no need you to write after we were done talking for the time being, writer."

But--

"So long!"


*SNAP*

*FLASH*

...

...

...

"Ah, much better. So where we're we? Oh! Just kidding, I know where we now!"

"Uh... Leo? Who's he talking to all the whole time?"

"I...don't know."

"Of course, you don't know!"

"AH!!!"

"Oh, it is so rude to shout at someone who just came to visit, is it? Not to mention, aren't the library was supposed to quiet place, hmm?"

"Well...yes. So, why'd you come here in the first place?"

"Oooh! Someone who just asking simple questions rather angry at me! Such an innocent one, Leo Sparkle."

"What? How do you know my brother name--"

"Sparkle family last name, Spike Sparkle. Although, both of you seems like adopted by those ponies. Must be hard to taken care of two of you"

"Yep! Bro hatch from an egg while me been summoned by my sis magic."

"Summon, hmm? Well, that's interesting... Is a shame that I don't have time now. Oooh! Look at the time now, eh? Well, get to go!"

"W-Wait!"

*FLASH*

"Annnnd his gone... So that's Discord?"

"Pretty much, but what his proposed to be here? Did he need something or...wait. Doesn't he speaking up to someone just a minute ago?"

*FLASH*

"AH!!!"

"Whoops~! Am almost forgot about the narrator."

*SNAP*

"Done!"

*FLASH*

...

...

...

The room became silent as what did their witness just ago. Man! Free at last!

"What did he do, Leo?" Spike asked, seeing the lion who about to--

"I HUNDREDS PER CENT CONFUSE, RIGHT NOW!!!"

Author's Note:

It the start of season 2 of The Elemental Manipulation!

I hope you guys have a great day! This has 20 like! Thank you, guys! All try my best to fit Leo to all episode of mlp. No promise though.

Seriously! Discord teleport me into a VOID!!! Glad that was over.

Are you sure about that~?

OH COME ON--

*FLASH*

PreviousChapters Next