• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Sandbar Meets the Creatures

In his new rom, Sandbar was still crying as he was lying on his new bed. Outside the room, Gallus, Silverstream, Ocellus and Smolder were watching the upset pony.

"Should we tell him that dinner's ready?" Silverstream asked.

"Of course we should, because we just got that ready!" Smolder replied in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"Her majesty's orders, get the pony to the dining room," Ocellus reminded.

"To join her for dinner," Gallus ended.

"But the poor pony's so sad! He's still crying!" Silverstream pointed out.

"Obviously because he just lost his father," Ocellus stated.

"But he still has to go to the dining room!" an annoyed Smolder argued, giving away their position to Sandbar who heard her voice.

"Who's there?!" he asked.

The doors to the room opened, revealing the four creatures to Sandbar.

"Hello...pony..." Silversream greeted.

Sandbar was speechless to see fou creatures that he had never seen before.

"I'm...Sandbar...who are you?" Sandbar introduced himself before asking.

"I'm Silverstream," Silversream replied.

"I'm Gallus," Gallus flew right over the hippogriff.

"I'm Smolder," Smolder introduced, walking right beside Silverstream.

"And I'm...Ocellus..." Ocellus ended.

"You are all...creatures!" Sandbar gasped.

"Sure are! But we were once like you..." Silverstream answered.

"What does that suppose too mean?" Sandbar questioned.

"What she meant was..." Gallus began, before Smolder finished for him.

"We were once ponies like you..."

"You were?!" Sandbar asked in shock.

"We all were, including her majesty, mistress of this castle, Queen Yona." Ocellus explained.

"Queen...Yona?" Sandbar asked in total shock, as he heard that the impatient yak was a queen.

"Yes, she is still queen as mistress of this castle," Smolder confirmed.

"Even after the enchantress cursed this whole place because of what her majesty did." Gallus added.

"What did her majesty do?" Sandbar asked.

"Shun the enchantress out when the enchantress was in disguise," Ocellus answered.

"The enchantress was testing her majesty's personalty in that disguise!" Silverstream continued.

"Shunning the enchantress out totally proved that her majesty failed the test," Smolder remarked.

"And the curse is the punishment," Gallus ended.

"But why are you all creatures under the curse, too? It was only her majesty, this queen...who shunned the enchantress out!" Sandbar pointed out.

"The enchantress probably felt that her majesty does not deserve any outer beauty around her," Ocellus sadly answered.

"The woods around the castle is actually a beautiful forest, just turned into the scary woods it is now, because of the curse..." Silverstream filled in.

"This is terrible!" Sandbar could not help but say, "This curse must be broken!"

"It can be broken! But..." Ocellus struggled to say the rest of the sentence.

"But what?" Sandbar asked.

"Only if her majesty Queen Yona learns to love some pony, and whoever that is, to love her back." Gallus finished.

"That's it?" Sandbar asked in a shocked tone.

The creatures nodded, before Smolder informed, "Don't be too surprised that that's all Queen Yona needs to do. I mean, it's impossible for some pony, or should I say some yak like her to do something like that!"

Sandbar thought for a while, before responding, "What if I become the one she loves?"

"What?!" the four creatures asked in unison.

"You got to be out of your mind, Sandbar!" Silverstream cried.

"Even if she loves you, you have to love her back!" Ocellus reminded.

"In order to break the curse!" Gallus ended.

"And are you willing to love a yak who took your dad prisoner, then sent him off by force, and never let you say goodbye to him?!" Smolder asked, earning a glare from her fellow castle servants.

Sandbar was silent for a while, before answering in tears, "I'll just..at let give it a try..."


Just then, a white hippogriff entered the room.

"There you all are! What's taking you so long to just bring one pony down to the dining room? Her majesty's impatient, for pony sake!" the hippogriff said.

"Sorry, Terramar! We forgot!" Silversream answered.

"Better not do so ever again, sis!" Terrmar responded, causing Sandbar to gasp.

"Sis?!"

"Terrmar and Silverstream are siblings," Gallus explained.

"And you should be at the dining room right now...pony..." Terrmar informed.

"His name's Sandbar!" Smolder told Terramar.

"Sandbar, got it!" Termar responded.

"Alright every pony...I'm going..." Sandbar announced, before following Terramar.


"I think we should follow them, just to see how things will go..." Gallus told his friends.

"You sure can say that again, it's barely manageable when you have to deal with her majesty!" Smolder remarked.

"I just hope nothing too bad will happen..." Ocellus whimpered.

"At least they'll have dinner...." Silverstream pointed out.