• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Yona vs Cozy Glow

Cozy Glow burst into Yona's room, and finally found the yak, who was still upset about Sandbar's departure to the point that she did not even bother to react to Cozy Glow getting ready to shoot an arrow at hr.

Cozy evtualy released the arrow, hitting Yona, causing the yak to growl in pain before Cozy Glow flew over to kick Yona out of the room through the window that got broken as Yona was knocked against it.

Cozy then kicked Yona even further down the outside of the castle, mocking the yak, "What's the matter, yak?! Too thoughtful and valuing others to the point that you won't fight back?!"

Cozy then broke a piece of off one of the castle statues to use aas a club to strike Yona, just as Sandbar and his father arrived.

"No!" Sandbar cried out loud, to the point that Yona and Cozy Glow could hear his voice.

"Sandbar..." Yona said, regaining her senses upon seeing the stallion that she loved.

"Please, Cozy, stop!" Sandbar called, but Cozy obviously did not listen, as she continued lowering the statues's piece at Yona.


Unfortunately for Cozy Glow, Yona quickly moved to come face to face with her in a battle, using her yak horns to knock away the statue's piece.

Sandbar's father watched from below, while Sandbar himself bravely rushed into the castle.

"You came back!" Smolder gasped.

"You're okay!" Silverstream happy cried.

"Doesn't matter now, I need to get to Yona!" Sandbar told the creatures.


Speaking of Yona, she and Cozy Glow were still battling on the rooftops of the castle, as lightning struck. Cozy cruelly kicked Yona in the face, causing the yak to fall onto the roof. Cozy then approached the yak to give her a mighty kick in the face again, only to discover that she had mistaken a statue for Yona in the darkness of the storm and rain.

"Come on out and fight!" Cozy Glow demanded, but got no reply as Yona hid among the statues.

"Are you in love with him, yak? Do you really think that Sandbar will want you, when he has some pony like me?!" Cozy Glow mocked, walking pass Yona, who snarled in response before sneaking up behind Cozy to ambush the mare.

"It's over yak! Sandbar's mine!" Cozy Glow cruelly announced as lightning struck.

The words just enraged Yona to enable her to stomp her front hooves onto the roof, causing a vibration making Cozy loose her balance and fall. Yona then stood right over Cozy, putting the mare at the yak's mercy.

"Please let me go! Have mercy! I will do anything!" a cowardly Cozy pleaded Yona.

Yona fiercely glared at Cozy, before telling the mare, "Leave, and never return!"

"Yona!" Sandbar cried, reaching the balcony of Yona's room.

"Sandbar!" Yona cried, before racing up to her beloved pony, "You came back!"

"Of course I did." Sandbar replied, before nuzzling her face with his.

Suddenly, Yona growled in pain, as Cozy stabbed the yak an arrow, which quickly fell onto one of her pegasus wings as Yona's moves caused Cozy to lose balance and grip. Unable to fly with an injured wing, Cozy soon fell to her doom from a great height, unable to harm any pony and any creature ever again.