• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Sandbar's Father's Unsuccessful Attempts To Get Help

Back in the village, Cozy Glow was still aiming to become family with Sandbar, despite the fact that the said stallion did not want the same thing she did.

"What's taking Sandbar so long? Doesn't he know that he should be happy that the legendary mare of this village will like him over all the other stallions?!" Cozy Glow asked, a second before Sandbar's father showed up at her tavern where she and all the mares of the village would spend their nighttime gatherings.

"Help! Somepony help! Sandbar's been locked in a dungeon!"

"Easy there, who's got Sandbar locked in a dungeon?" Cozy Glow asked, pretending to be sweet and caring.

"A yak! A huge and horrible yak! She's got Sandbar in her castle as her prisoner!" Sandbar's father panicked, "Please! We got to go save him! There's not a second to lose!"

"Of really? How huge is the yak?" Cozy Glow asked.

"Monstrously huge!" Sandbar's father answered.

"Does the yak have strong teeth?" Cozy Glow continued asking.

"Incredibly strong!" was the reply.

"And the yak lives in a castle?" Cozy Glow asked once more.

"Yes! The yak's castle has a dungeon! She has Sandbar as her prisoner! Please, please, help me save him!" Sandbar's father pleaded.

All the other ponies just laughed at Sandbar's father, obviously not believing a thing he recently said.

"Oh alright, we will help you..." Cozy Glow responded.

"Oh, you will? Thank you, thank you..." Sandbar's father began to thank, but unfortunately for him, what Cozy just said turned out to be false as she had two of her ponies to shove him out of the tavern.

"Will no pony help me?" Sandbar's father asked to himself, once he had gotten up from being thrown out.