• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Cozy Glow's Plan Comes into Motion

Sandbar's father's eyes opened to see his son, to his disbelief.

"Sandbar?!"

"Dad, you're awake!" Sandbar happily cried.

"But, how did you gt here? How dd you get away from the yak?!" Sandbar's father asked.

"I did not get away," Sandbar giggled, "She let me go."

"Are you out of your mind?! That huge scary yak let you go?!" Sandbar's father asked.

"She's not scary anymore," Sandbar assured, "She just needed some pony to help her find her soft side and change her."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Hang on Dad, I'll go answer it." Sandbar told his father, before opening the door to find Cozy Glow.

"Hi, Cozy." Sandbar greeted, "May I help you?"

"Oh Sandbar!" Cozy greeted back, "If you must know, someone's come to collect your Dad."

"M Dad?" Sandbar asked.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of him." Cozy Glow assured, showing Sandbar a crowd of ponies right in front of his house.

"What's going on?!" Sandbar asked, a bit scared.

"Don't you know what your father did?!" Cozy Glow asked, "In your absence?!"

"He left home to find me?" Sandbar answered.

"He also went insane!" a mare raised her hoof.

"Talking bout a yak who owns a castle!" a stallion added.

"And took you prisoner!" another mare shouted.

"Telling all of us that!" another stallion contributed.

"It is ru!" Sandbar's father cried, showing up at the scene.

"Dad!" Sandbar cried in response.

Two stallions then grabbed Sandbar's father away, causing Sandbar to confront Cozy Glow, "Cozy, why is this happening? Why are you letting them take my father away?"

"Oh I did not let them..." Cozy Glow replied, "We all agreed that your father needs to be kept under control."

"But you don't need to drag him out of the house!" Sandbar argued, "He can just stay in my house! Just stop them from taking him away! Please!"

"Of course I will stop them from taking your precious, beloved Dad away..." Cozy Glow began, before turning her attention entirely on Sandbar, "If..."

"If what?" Sandbar asked.

"If you agree to marry me!" Cozy Glow replied.

"What?!" Sandbar asked in shock, walking a few steps backwards.

"All it takes is two words 'I do', Sandbar." Cozy Glow smirked.

"Never!" Sandbar bravely rejected.

"If you say so..." Cozy Glow smirked even more, as Sandbar expressed more concern than ever, watching his father in deep trouble.

"Sandbar!" the old pony cried.


Sandbar quickly rushed into his house to bring the mirror out to the crowd, "My Dad is not crazy! The yak is real! Her name is Yona!"

Sandbar then told the mirror he was holding in his front hoof, "Show me Yona!"

The mirror then glowed green like it did before, only this time, it showed what Yona was doing at the very moment; sadly growling.

"Is she dangerous?!" a mare asked.

"Only when she is having a tantrum," Sandbar replied, "But she's gotten it under control."

"How do you know?!" a stallion asked.

"That's because I helped her." Sandbar replied, "You see, she actually has a soft side, and it finally showed when I helped her become better. Now, she's thoughtful, and values others, and most of all, she's my friend."

Cozy Glow picked up the fact that Sandbar was smiling warmly at the image of Yona in the mirror.

"If I didn't know better, I believe you, Sandbar, have feelings for this monster." Cozy Glow faced Sandbar.

"Yona may be a yak, and you may be a pony, but she's no monster Cozy, unlike you are!" Sandbar confronted.

Instead of ashamed or remorseful, Cozy Glow was not hesitant on showing her real vicious nature level, "He's as crazy as the old pony!"


Cozy Glow then forcefully snatched the magic mirror out of Sandbar's hoof, as she flew up above the crowd, telling them lies just to manipulate them to follow her in her latest plot.

"The yak will make off with your foals! She'll come after them in the night!"

"No, that's a lie!" Sandbar cried, but Cozy managed to secure the crowd's attention.

"We're not safe 'til her head is mounted on my wall! I say we kill the Yak!" Cozy Glow announced, prompting the crowd to cheer, "Kill her!"

"No! I won't let you do this!" Sandbar confronted Cozy Glow, only to cause her to lock him and his father in their house.

"Anypony who is not with us is against us, and should be locked away until the yak's good as dead!" Cozy Glow announced, as she locked the only two ponies who were against her up.

"Let us out!" Sandbar cried, but it was no use, Cozy Glow was already leading the ponies to get rid of Yona.

"Show me the way to the yak!" Cozy Glow commanded the magic mirror, which turned into a GPS for her.