• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Wolves Attack

Sandbar fled into the woods and galloped as fast as he could. Unfortunately for him, the sound of a stallion's gallop was loud enough to be heard by wolves, attracting a whole pack of them right towards him!

"Not you again!" he could not help but say out loud upon seeing the wolves.

The wolves did not seem affected at all by what Sandbar said to them, chasing him like they did before.

Sandbar did his best to dodge all the attacks, but he was quickly surrounded on all sides as the wolves circled around him, beginning to close in on him all at the same time, indicating that they were going to deliver the final attack all at the very same instant in order to prevent Sandbar from escaping.

Fortunately for Sandbar, Yona suddenly appeared and knocked the wolves in front of him away. The yak's attack triggered the rest of the wolves to attack her, completely forgetting about Sandbar.

Yona suffered the pain of the wolves biting her with their sharp carnivore's teeth, as well as the scratches of their sharp claws. But no matter what the wolves did, Yona managed to fight it off, until the every last wolf retreated.

Sandbar could not believe his eyes; despite angering her a few minutes ago, Yona fought off the wolves to save him. However, he could not thank her immediately, as Yona quickly fainted after the wolves' departure, suffering from the wounds she received during the fight.

He did not say anything, but he did express how worried he was bout Yona's wounds. He quickly approached her, before trying his best to pull her back to her castle.


"Need some help?" Smolder's voice could be heard asking.

"Sure do, please..." Sandbar replied.

"What happened?" Ocellus asked in a concerned tone.

"It's all my fault," Sandbar cried, looking down in shame, "If it weren't for me, she never would have needed to fight those wolves off. I got to make it up to her...but I can't bring her back to the castle all by myself..."

"Don't worry, we'll help." Gallus soured.

"Leave it to huge creatures, they can lift another huge creature." Silverstream announced, as Ocellus transformed into a bugbear.

"Looks like this curse is not all that bad!" Ocellus commented in her transformed form, "But I still will like it to be broken, though."