• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

Tending to the Yak's Wounds

Once every creature was back inside the castle, Sandbar soaked a cloth into a cauldron of hot water that was heated up by Smolder's dragon fire.

"Got to admit, this curse is not all bad, I can breathe fire so we don't need to light it with flints or sticks!" Smolder told the others, "But, like Ocelus said, we'd rather have the curse broken rather than stay cursed..."

"Calm down, your majesty," Sandbar told Yona, as he held the cloth soaked in hot water on his front right hoof, "Don't move..."

Yona tried to dodge the cloth, but failed after a few seconds as the cloth came in contact with her opened wound. The pain caused Yona to roar uncontrollably, scaring the creatures who backed off.

"That hurts!" Yona complained in an angry tone.

"Well if you didn't move, it wouldn't hurt as much!" Sandbar argued.

"If pony didn't run away, this never would have happened!" Yona scolded.

"If you didn't scare me with your temper, I wouldn't have run away!" Sandbar argued.

"If you didn't remind Yona of why she became a yak, she never would have unleashed her temper!" Yona roared.

The rest of the creatures retreated once again, watching and hearing everything that happened.

"Well you should learn to control your temper!" Sandbar argued, before stopping, "And I should control mine, too."

Both the pony and the yak then calmed down, as Sandbar continued tending to Yona's wounds.

"Hold still, this may sting a little," Sandbar informed, as he gently tapped the cloth on the wound. Yona looked away, as Sandbar began to say, "I'm so sorry I got you into this, you don't deserve to this injury. I have to make up to you, especially when you were willing to save my life after all that happened between us before. Thank you."

Yona was silent for a while, since she never heard any creature thanking her before. But that did not prevent her from knowing how to respond.

"You're welcome, pony." Yona replied.

"You can just call me Sandbar," Sandbar informed.

"Sandbar. You're welcome, Sandbar." Yona corrected her latest words.