• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 526 Views, 6 Comments

Pony and the Yak - Majestical4729



Based on Disney's 1991 animated film Beauty and the Beast, but with some alternations.

  • ...
4
 6
 526

In the Village

About a mile away from Yona's castle, a village full of ponies were having another normal morning and normal day. Greeting each other Bonjour, shopping or selling, cleaning or harvesting crops, playing or working, like every other day. Among the many ponies was a young stallion named Sandbar, known for his friendliness and kindness.

Sandbar lived with his father, an earth pony who was obviously nowhere near young. By the looks of it, Sandbar's father could be assumed to be older than forty. Despite his age, Sandbar's father was still hardworking as a delivery pony who deliver packages from their hometown village to other villages and back.

"Bonjour, dad." Sandbar greeted his father, upon noticing the grown-up's return to their house after another long delivery walk.

"Bonjour, Sandbar." Sandbar's father greeted back, "It's always a pleasure to see you, my son. Even though my job is making it difficult too."

"Don't worry Dad," Sandbar replied, "I understand. The only reason you chose this job over al the other jobs that you can possibly have is because this one's the most beneficial one to you."

"Indeed it is," Sandbar's father elaborated, "Sending others' needs and wants back and forth, getting to exercise at the same time, what can be even better?"

"Nothing better than helping others by doing something good for sure," Sandbar responded.

"That's my son, Sandbar." Sandbar's father gently stroke his son's mane in a loving manner, before leaving with the deliveries that were to be delivered from their hometown to another village.

"Goodbye, Dad!" Sandbar waved, "And bonjour! That means good day!"

"Bonjour to you to, son." Sandbar's father smiled before leaving with a wagon full of packages.


Author's Note:

Acknowledgements:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bonjour