• Published 16th Jun 2020
  • 799 Views, 3 Comments

Universe Mishap of the Magical Kind - Zeprto678



Three people from our universe is sent to Equestria. Now they must find a way back home with the help of the Mane 6.

  • ...
3
 3
 799

Chapter 2: Arriving in Ponyville

Chapter 2: Arriving in Ponyville

The three of them had been heading in the direction of Ponyville for a few hours into the night. They've been taking a few breaks to recharge some of their energy when walking couldn't do it. So far, they only had a few miles of the Everfree Forest to go before they made it to Ponyville.

"I can't wait to get back home soon. I know that my family must be missing me a lot since I disappeared through the portal," said Amber. "What about you two? Are you two excited to see your friends and families again?"

"Yeah, can't wait to see them after I get back. Although, I don't think they'll believe me when I tell them about this," I said. I chuckled. "What about you, HB?" I asked.

Heartbreak was silent and just kept on walking. I walked over to Heartbreak in order to get her to talk.

"HB? Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. "HB?"

I tapped her on the shoulder, and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground on my side as Heartbreak had shoved me away, hard.

Amber ran over to me. "Are you okay?" asked Amber, concerned.

I stood back up, wincing a little.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

Heartbreak snapped out of it and just realized what she had done.

"I apologize," said Heartbreak, apologetically. "I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine. You were distracted," I said, shrugging. "No harm is done."

"Are you sure?" asked Amber. "It looked like you landed on your wing."

"And I'm telling you two that I'm fine," I said. "Let's just continue walking before night comes, all right?"

Heartbreak and Amber looked at each other for a few seconds before looking back at me.

"Fine," said Amber. "Just let us know if something's wrong, okay?"

I gave her a smile. "Sure thing," I said.

They continued on their way towards Ponyville. What Heartbreak and Amber didn't notice was that when I had fallen not only on my wing but on a rock too.

I winced as I tried to move my right-wing a little, causing me a lot of pain. "Oof, I think I injured my wing,” I thought. But I can't let HB know, or else she'll feel bad about it."

I decided to keep it a secret and continued moving on.


After running and walking for a few more miles, Ponyville was only a few feet away. But then, I realized something important.

"Wait, I can't go in!" I shouted.

They stopped walking.

"Why not?" asked Heartbreak.

"HB, I'm an Alicorn. A male Alicorn," I said. I had stressed the word "male" very strongly. "There's no such thing as a male Alicorn in Equestria. What if it makes everyone suspicious and they don't trust us? I don't want to ruin both of your chances to get back home," I said, depressed.

Heartbreak sported a serious expression. "If they don't trust you just because you're a male Alicorn, then we don't need their help at all," said Heartbreak.

"Yeah. We could all just go to Canterlot and ask the Princesses ourselves if we have to," Amber agreed seriously. "It's all of us or nothing."

I smiled. "You'd do that for me?" I asked.

"Of course. What we learned from the show is that friendship is important, and that means that you're our friend," said Heartbreak.

"So if neither one of us can go, then we all can't go, said Amber. "Besides, it wouldn't be fair if some of us can't go home. We all have friends and families that we want to return to, right?"

"Right," I said.

"We all need to return back to our universe together, right?" asked Amber.

"Right," I said again.

"So let's work together as a team to get back home, okay?" asked Amber.

"Okay," I said plainly.

We continued onwards to Ponyville. Heartbreak walked over to Amber.

"Impressive speech, Amber," spoke Heartbreak. "You were able to calm him down."

"Of course it worked, Heartbreak. We all have people that we need to return back to," said Amber. "Something like this won't stop any of us."

I decided to ask them a question that’s been on my mind.

"So, if we're in a universe based on the show, which season do you two think we appeared on?" I asked. "Personally, I think we appeared before Twilight became a Princess. So, Season 3."

"Nah, I bet we're somewhere during when Twilight was a Princess. So, either Season 5 or 6," said Heartbreak.

"You're both wrong. We're probably in Season 8 or 9," argued Amber.

The three of them argued over which Season of the show they were probably in. Eventually, they arrived in Ponyville. The entire town was empty as every pony was in their homes, either sleeping or still awake.

Amber looked around. "Does anyone know which way it is to the Golden Oak Library or Twilight's Crystal Castle?" asked Amber, confused.

"Not me," I said, shrugging. "What about you, HB?" I asked.

"I have no idea either," said Heartbreak. "We could ask someone, except with no one outside at this time, we’ll have to ask somep-p-pony in the morning where it's located. Fet. Stupid curse," Heartbreak sighed, angrily.

"One problem. Where will we sleep for tonight? I have no idea if the show even revealed if there were any motels in Ponyville," said Amber.

"Actually, I don't think it even did," said Heartbreak. "Besides, even if there was a motel in Ponyville-” Heartbreak gestured with her hoof to the town itself “-it'd probably take us hours to even find one, especially in a town as big as this."

Amber gave off a frustrated sigh. "She’s right. We’d be too lost and too tired before we gave up. So just for tonight, we’re sleeping out on the streets. Tomorrow, we’ll look for a motel," said Amber. “Do any of you two have an idea where we should sleep?”

“Let’s just sleep right over there for now,” I said. I gestured over to the closest building. “We can sleep there and start the search in the morning.”

“Too tired to even argue about it,” said Heartbreak.

Amber yawned. “Me too,” said Amber.

We walked over to a random, small, pink building and laid down next to it.

“Goodnight, guys,” said Amber.

“Night,” said Heartbreak, yawned.

“Good night,” I said.


Inside the Dream Realm

I found myself back to my human form and surrounded by nothingness. I started walking forward through it.

“This is my first time in Equestria, so of course my first dream here would be nothing. It’s kind of boring actually,” I said. “This dream needs something. Something to make it pop.” I stopped walking and snapped my fingers as I had an idea. “Maybe some color would do it?”

I brought my arms forward, and then a ton of colored blobs appeared. They floated around and started crashing against the surfaces, painting the entire place. Once it was finished, there were colors everywhere, but it was placed around all chaotically. I continued to walk through this area, bored.

“The colors are great, but it’s not enough. still boring,” I complained. “It needs something to bring it all alive and make it more exciting. But what?” I continued to think about what I could do to make the dream better.

“Hello?” a familiar feminine voice called out.

“Huh?” I said, confused. “What was that?”

The voice then giggled. “It’s time to wake up and greet the day!~” sang the voice.

“Who is that calling out to me?” I asked. I started to wake up from my dream.


Outside the Dream Realm

I groaned as I opened my eyes to the sunlight. Standing in front of me was Pinkie Pie, smiling. Well, not only her, but there was also a crowd of ponies staring.

“Yippy, you're finally awake!” cheered Pinkie Pie.

So last night wasn’t a dream? Fet,” I thought. “Great, now HB got me saying it too.

“Hi, my name is Pinkie Pie, and welcome to Ponyville! Who’re you?” asked Pinkie Pie.

“Huh? Oh. The name’s Foodie Love, but you can call me...Um...‘Lemon Spark’,” I said. The reason I told her to call me that was that using either part of my character’s name to be called by was embarrassing. “Um, can you excuse me for a moment? I need to wake up my friends.”

“Sure, go ahead. I’ll wait,” said Pinkie Pie, who was still smiling.

I shook both HB and Amber.

Amber groaned tiredly. “Five more minutes, mom,” said Amber, who then yawned.

I kept myself from laughing. “I’m not your mom, and you’re still in Equestria,” I said. “Now, wake up.”

I kept shaking them until they both woke up completely. They both then looked disappointed when they saw that the whole thing wasn’t a dream.

“Fet. I knew it was too good to be true. I thought us being in Equestria was all a dream from overworking on my story,” said Heartbreak. She was stretching out her body. “Turns out it was all real.”

Amber looked down at the ground. “You’re not the only one who thought it was all a dream too,” said Amber, disappointed. “I thought I was back home with my family, sleeping in bed, dreaming the whole thing up.”

“We’ll find a way back home Amber, I promise. For now, I’d like you two to meet some pony,” I said.

Pinkie Pie zipped up to Amber and Heartbreak, scaring the both of them.

“Hi!” shouted Pinkie Pie.

Heartbreak jumped back, surprised. “Fet! Pinkie Pie, don’t do that!” shouted Heartbreak.

“Aah!” shouted Amber, surprised. She quickly grabbed Heartbreak and lifted her up.

“Whoa, Amber, stop! Let me go!” shouted Heartbreak, struggling to get Amber to let her go.

Amber didn’t hear Heartbreak and kept her hold on her. She was rearing up to launch HB at Pinkie like a catapult.

Heartbreak looked down at me, angrily. “Don’t just stand there. Help me!” shouted Heartbreak.

“Don’t worry, HB. I’ve got this,” I spoke. I approached Amber slowly. “Amber, it’s just Pinkie Pie, the Element of Laughter. So there’s no reason for you to be shy around her. You know that.”

Amber looked worried as she looked back.

“Trust me, and trust HB too,” I said. “Trust us both to trust Pinkie Pie. Okay?”

After a while, she placed Heartbreak back down on the ground.

“Okay,” Amber said reluctantly.

Heartbreak and Amber noticed that there was now a crowd around us.

“Pinkie, you think you could get rid of this crowd?” asked Heartbreak.

“Okie dokie lokie,” said Pinkie Pie. “Okay, everypony. You can go back to what you were doing now. I’ll take care of it.”

It seemed to work because as soon as she said that, every pony went back to what they were doing. Some of those who were leaving were taking glances at us three.

“That was quick,” commented Amber. “They disbanded so quickly.”

“This is Pinkie Pie we’re talking about,” said Heartbreak. “She’s good at this.”

I decided to ask Pinkie Pie for help. “Pinkie Pie--” I was interrupted before I could say more.

“How do you know my name? Are you psychic?” asked Pinkie Pie. “Ooh, ooh, can you tell me what I’m thinking of right now?!”

“Pinkie, I'm not a psychic. We’ve heard about you,” I said. “...Also, you’re thinking of parties right now.”

Pinkie Pie gasped. “If you’re not a psychic-” She pointed a hoof at me “-then how did you know what I was thinking of?!”

“It was that obvious,” I said. “Besides, you’re known as the ‘Party Pony’. So parties are always on your mind.”

“He’s right, Pinkie Pie” voiced Heartbreak. “You’re Ponyville’s #1 Party Pony. You eat,sleep,and even dream of parties. Even Amber knows it.”

“It’s true,” said Amber, shrugging.

“Well, I guess I do always have parties on the mind. Especially parties for my friends and new friends,” said Pinkie Pie, excited. “Speaking of which, are you new here?”

The three of them noticed how excited she looked when she asked that question.

“Before we tell you, we want to see Twilight Sparkle first. Can you take us to her?” I asked.

“Yeah. Then, you can throw us a party,” added Heartbreak.

“Eee, okay!” shouted Pinkie Pie, excited. She pointed her hoof in a random direction. “She’s that way! Follow me!” She ran.

“Pinkie Pie, wait up!” shouted Amber

The three of them ran after Pinkie Pie.


They had followed Pinkie Pie through Ponyville. While they were following her, there have been ponies who would stare all because one of the three was a male Alicorn. After a while, they arrived at the Golden Oak Library, which confirmed the theory that they might be somewhere within Season One through Four. Pinkie Pie opened the door and went inside.

“Twilight! I brought some ponies who need your help,” said Pinkie Pie.

“How did you know we needed her help, Pinkie?” asked Amber, calling out. “We never told you.”

“Lots of ponies come to Twilight for help,” said Pinkie Pie. “She’s an expert about all things magic!”

The three walked into the Library. The pink mare was with Twilight Sparkle, who was just a unicorn, and Spike.

“I’m not an expert, Pinkie Pie,” said Twilight.

“Uh-huh, and I’m a Princess,” I commented, joking.

Twilight turned towards me. “Not like--”, she said, stopping. She was shocked as she looked at me. “Y-You’re…”

“Whoa,” said Spike, shocked just like Twilight.

“An Alicorn. Yeah, I know,” I said, crossing my hooves. Again, this felt weird. “Had lots of ponies stare at me because I am one. The name’s Foodie Love, the Alicorn of Food, but you can call me Lemon Spark.”

“Um, the name’s Amber. Nice to meet you two,” said Amber, shyly. She was shy because she was talking to Twilight and Spike.

“And my name’s Heartbreak, but call me HB,” said Heartbreak, seriously. “To make a long story short, we need your help, Twilight, in getting back to our home universe on Earth.”

Twilight was confused. “Earth? Where’s that located?” asked Twilight.

“In another universe, Twilight. Pay attention,” said Heartbreak, feeling frustrated. She rolled her eyes. “We’re not what we currently look like. We are h-h-hueffffffpppoooonieeeephhhhhh! Fet!” Lots of spittle had flown out of her mouth as she tried to pronounce the word “humans”.

“Humans,” spoke Amber.

“Yeah, that. Thanks,” muttered Heartbreak. “Anyway, we need your help to get home. You know we’re telling the truth because there’s no such thing as a male Alicorn like Lemon here. So, send a letter to Princess Celestia and tell her to come down to Ponyville ASAP.”

Me and Amber looked at her, shocked. “Whoa,” said Amber.

“No kidding,” I muttered.

Heartbreak noticed us looking shocked at her and realized what she said. She calmed down and cleared her throat. “Please. We just want to go home,” said Heartbreak.

“Um...Sure. Hold on,” said Twilight. She turned towards Spike. “Spike can you write a letter to Princess Celestia for me?”

“Sure can,” said Spike. He went to go get a quill and paper.

I noticed that the pink party mare was still here in the Library.

“Pinkie Pie, think you could bring the other four of you and Twilight’s friends here to the Library?” I asked. “They’ll need to be told so that there isn’t any confusion and misunderstandings later.”

“Sure thing,” said Pinkie Pie.

“Freeze!” I yelled.

She quickly stopped in place before she could run. Everyone looked at me.

“You can hold the party welcoming us to Ponyville after you bring your friends to the library. Once everyone, including you, is told about our situation, the party can happen,” I said. “Got it?”

Pinkie Pie saluted me. “Yes, sir,” replied Pinkie Pie.

“You can go now,” I said, smirking.

Pinkie Pie zoomed away and out of the door.

“Man, that mare sure can run,” commented Heartbreak.

Spike had finished writing the letter and sent it off in a breath of green dragon fire.

“So, what should we do now while waiting for Twilight’s friends to arrive?” Amber asked.


After a while, Twilight’s friends arrived at the library. Some of them seemed almost out of breath, save Rainbow Dash, who flew the entire way.

“Twilight darling, we came as soon as we could,” said Rarity, panting.

“Yeah. Pinkie Pie said it was urgent and to come right away,” said RD.

“Well, it’s not that urgent,” replied Twilight. “But the problem is here.”

“What’re ya talkin’ bout, Twilight?” asked Applejack, confused. “You’re sayin’ the problem is in the Library?”

“That’s right, Applejack, but, see for yourself,” said Twilight. She gestured her hoof to the left.

Twilight’s friends looked and saw us. We were in the reading area, playing a game of Checkers. It was me vs. Heartbreak, but Amber was moving the pieces for her. We had been answering all of Twilight’s questions to the “best” of our abilities during our playtime. Right now, I was losing badly, again. After moving one of my pieces, Amber had one of HB’s pieces jump all of mine, winning the game.

“Checkmate, I win again,” said Heartbreak, grinning. Amber cleared her throat. “I mean, we win again. Heartbreak had a sheepish smile on her face.

Amber nodded. She then noticed Twilight’s friends. “We’ve got company,” said Amber, pointing.

Heartbreak and I followed her claw finger and saw Twilight’s friends were here.

“And that’s the end of that game, remarked Heartbreak, who stood up off of the floor.

Me and Amber got up off the floor to go greet Twilight’s friends. The three of us stopped a few feet away from them, but were still close to Twilight.

Author's Note:

That was Chapter 2. Now that me,Jet_Black1980,and the Monster Steven Mod have arrived in Ponyville and met up with the Mane 6, what's going to happen next?

Info:

  1. Like "Heartbreak" knew in Chapter 1, all the curses that their character Heartbreak has in the story series, has been applied to them too.
  2. The dream part was something I thought up of when I was typing up the chapter.
  3. The reason I made "Amber" shy was that the mod themself is shy.
  4. The three of us did in fact land somewhere within or in between the episode range of Season 1 through Season 4. It'll soon be revealed which Season we landed in.

My proofreader is The Psychopath. Thanks a bunch.